PDA

View Full Version : Injured Supporter - FFL yesterday

Simkin911
05-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Anyone have an update on the elderly gentleman who stumbled and fell down the stairs in the FFL (near gate 17) in the 2nd half yesterday?
Looked a sore one - it was upsetting and unsettling to see the man take a tumble. Hope he’s recovering well 👍

tanfield
05-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Anyone have an update on the elderly gentleman who stumbled and fell down the stairs in the FFL (near gate 17) in the 2nd half yesterday?
Looked a sore one - it was upsetting and unsettling to see the man take a tumble. Hope he’s recovering well 👍

Thanks for your concern, it was my uncle. I believe he is ok, a bit shook up and a few cut and bruises but otherwise fine. Was back home after the game without needing further treatment

Itsnoteasy
05-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Thanks for your concern, it was my uncle. I believe he is ok, a bit shook up and a few cut and bruises but otherwise fine. Was back home after the game without needing further treatment

Good to hear.

Old school, get up & get on with it.

Moulin Yarns
05-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Good to hear.

Old school, get up & get on with it.

Aye, if that had been a fan of the Rangers he would have rolled about as if shot trying to get a red card for the stairs

Bridge hibs
05-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Aye, if that had been a fan of the Rangers he would have rolled about as if shot trying to get a red card for the stairsAnd Porteous would have been red carded just for the non tackle

Nakedmanoncrack
05-12-2021, 03:50 PM

That's good to hear, it happened just along from me. Hope he's fit to be back in his seat next Sat, last thing we need is another empty seat in the FF Lower 😉

cabbageandribs1875
05-12-2021, 03:52 PM
That's good to hear, it happened just along from me. Hope he's fit to be back in his seat next Sat, last thing we need is another empty seat in the FF Lower 😉

he will have the whole stand to himself next saturday :wink:

Onceinawhile
05-12-2021, 08:14 PM

You must sit pretty close to me. Was just near me too.

Didn't see what happened, but did see the aftermath.

theonlywayisup
05-12-2021, 08:23 PM

Too many sherries!!!

Glad to hear he's okay!

Simkin911
05-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the update - really glad to hear he’s ok. Even my young kids (7 and 11) were asking about him last night - they’ll be pleased to know he’s ok.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-12-2021, 09:50 PM
he will have the whole stand to himself next saturday :wink:

That's true :brickwall
For some reason I'd mixed up the St Mirren & Dundee games!

BoomtownHibees
05-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Noticed that there was no lighting on in the FF until pretty late in the game. Looked pretty dark from where I was sitting in the east, no sure what it was like actually sitting in there