PDA

View Full Version : Out the traps early..

CJHibby
05-12-2021, 12:18 PM
I think we need to get start playing in games earlier if we want to be successful..especially in the LC final. If we can get in front and impose ourselves on teams we won't have to worry about "fine margins"!

Jdawg
05-12-2021, 12:58 PM
We are slow and ponderous every game. Only once they equalised did we start going for it.

BoomtownHibees
05-12-2021, 12:59 PM
Someone will be along shortly to tell you you’re wrong because we had an early shot and a corner yesterday

eastterrace
05-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Someone will be along shortly to tell you you’re wrong because we had an early shot and a corner yesterday
Yeh it was some shot screaming into the top corner , okay scuffed along the ground.

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2021, 01:06 PM
I don't think its some set in stone formula. We did have a few chances early doors yesterday. Doig should've scored with a header. Nisbet went close as well.

Against Rangers in the semi we started brilliantly, same as away at St Johnstone. You cant score in the first 15 minutes every week.

Iggy Pope
05-12-2021, 01:13 PM
We are slow and ponderous every game. Only once they equalised did we start going for it.

I thought we should have had another, maybe two before they equalised. In fact I thought we got out the traps very well 2nd half.
And we scored our goal against the run of play.
90 mins works differently every time you witness them.