PDA

View Full Version : Highlights and post match interviews

JimBHibees
28-11-2021, 10:16 AM
https://m.youtube.com/c/HibsTV/featured

Iggy Pope
28-11-2021, 10:34 AM
Funny bit of editing with the Murphy chance on 83mins shown before the Nisbet equaliser on 82.....!
Thanks for sharing, first chance I’ve had to look back.
That move for Murphy’s volley and Porto lung bursting at the end I could watch back all day.

Didn’t see anything that changed my mind about that 2nd yellow though!

MWHIBBIES
28-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Zander Clarke immediately lying on the ball after the equaliser. So pathetic.

wookie70
28-11-2021, 10:50 AM
Highlights sometimes don't tell the full story. Those did. It was wave after wave of attack with so many good chances I'd forgot about quite a few. Nisbet did get a hatrick but also missed another great chance, Doig could have scored twice, Murphy could have had a hatrick easily, Hanlon slips when he could score, Cadden, Porteous and Campbell hit the frame of the goal. There are potential for goals everywhere in our team and we just need to play with a wee bit more freedom and play the ball earlier. When we show some urgency we can be great to watch. The winning goal should be shown over and over as an example of what we should be doing if we need to score a goal. Brilliant energy from lots of players with Murphy and Allan hugely influential but importantly putting the graft and yards in

Coco Bryce
28-11-2021, 10:54 AM
We were fantastic in the 2nd half yesterday.

Bring on the zombies.

JimBHibees
28-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Funny bit of editing with the Murphy chance on 83mins shown before the Nisbet equaliser on 82.....!
Thanks for sharing, first chance I’ve had to look back.
That move for Murphy’s volley and Porto lung bursting at the end I could watch back all day.

Didn’t see anything that changed my mind about that 2nd yellow though!

Yes noticed that thought I had missed the equaliser when watching :greengrin

Greenbeard
28-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Calum Davidson per BBC “ it wasn't as though the goal was being peppered and we were defending our box really well.“
WTF! He must be blind. 2nd half their goal got battered more than my white puddin supper last night.

JimBHibees
28-11-2021, 08:13 PM
Calum Davidson per BBC “ it wasn't as though the goal was being peppered and we were defending our box really well.“
WTF! He must be blind. 2nd half their goal got battered more than my white puddin supper last night.

Yep no idea what game he was watching.

28-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Zander Clarke immediately lying on the ball after the equaliser. So pathetic.

I love it when a time wasting teams ends up being the ones chasing the game for an equaliser.

Cat Stanton
29-11-2021, 11:48 AM
https://m.youtube.com/c/HibsTV/featured

Thanks for posting. A pile of good chances not included in Sportscene's "highlights"...

JohnMcM
29-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Highlights sometimes don't tell the full story. Those did. It was wave after wave of attack with so many good chances I'd forgot about quite a few. Nisbet did get a hatrick but also missed another great chance, Doig could have scored twice, Murphy could have had a hatrick easily, Hanlon slips when he could score, Cadden, Porteous and Campbell hit the frame of the goal. There are potential for goals everywhere in our team and we just need to play with a wee bit more freedom and play the ball earlier. When we show some urgency we can be great to watch. The winning goal should be shown over and over as an example of what we should be doing if we need to score a goal. Brilliant energy from lots of players with Murphy and Allan hugely influential but importantly putting the graft and yards in

Always been Hibs at their best as far as I am concerned. When we slow down we always get ‘bossed’. Truth probably is, it’s too much to expect a full 90 at such a pace game after game. I’ll never tire of seeing it though:greengrin

JimBHibees
29-11-2021, 05:17 PM
Thanks for posting. A pile of good chances not included in Sportscene's "highlights"...

No surprise there :greengrin

dalkeith stu
29-11-2021, 05:23 PM
I love it when a time wasting teams ends up being the ones chasing the game for an equaliser.

I don't!!! Take the piss time wasting then benefit from 6 minutes of time added on!! Thankfully it didn't hurt us this time!!