PDA

View Full Version : We are unable to reserve your tickets

Keith_M
26-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Trying to buy tickets for the Cup Final and I've been clicking on available seats for the last twenty minutes and get this message every time.

Anybody else having this issue?

:confused:

St.Kristopher
26-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Trying to buy tickets for the Cup Final and I've been clicking on available seats for the last twenty minutes and get this message every time.

Refresh the page it’s normally because someone else has bought tickets for those seats just before you clicked them.

kennedy
26-11-2021, 02:21 PM

due to someone else either booking it or maybe thinking about it. Just have to look somewhere else for seats

cheers

GreenCastle
26-11-2021, 02:22 PM
What section and how many seats?

Sometimes it says unavailable if someone gets in before you to buy that ticket so would try a different seat.

erin go bragh
26-11-2021, 02:22 PM

Think it means they tickets have already been put in someone else’s basket . I had the same message but eventually clicked on some seats that let me put them in my basket but couldn’t get any seats in the South upper or lower , so had to go for the West Stand but not many tickets left 40 mins ago .

Keith_M
26-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Think it means they tickets have already been put in someone else’s basket . I had the same message but eventually clicked on some seats that let me put them in my basket but couldn’t get any seats in the South upper or lower , so had to go for the West Stand but not many tickets left 40 mins ago .

Thanks guys.

:aok:

They've just opened up two more sections and it seems to be working when I click in there