PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cadden

Unseen work
21-11-2021, 07:09 PM
He was absolutely immense today and dominated the whole right flank.

Solid defensively and drove us forward time and time again, a couple of really good deliveries too.

10/10 performance.

HibsGW
21-11-2021, 07:12 PM
A proper brave performance, took the ball and carried us forward over and over, a huge part of seeing out that second half.

04Sauzee
21-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Absolutely sooooooperb. What an engine on the boy. Fantastic performance.

GreenNWhiteArmy
21-11-2021, 07:33 PM
He's a fantastic wing back

Supports defence and attack in equal measure. A very useful squad player

Nicho87
21-11-2021, 07:47 PM
He was superb. Best performance in a hibs shirt I’d say to be honest.

wookie70
21-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Best performance so far and more like the Cadden I thought we would see. Fantastic today and the new shape worked very well. Such a different team when the full team all works off the ball

CmoantheHibs
21-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Both our wing backs today were immense. Completely dominated and nullified their opposite numbers. As soon as the huns got the ball at the back they both shut down barasic and stokesys back pocket lodger. Tremendous energy and skill from both.

CMurdoch
21-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Naturally struggled after missing pre season and coming back from a bad injury.
It's obvious he has benefited from the 3 week enforced lay off.
Looked fully fit today and played a big part in the win.
Him and Campbell could now provide the legs we have been missing since Magennis has been injured.
The pair of them plus the return of Doidge could be just what the Doctor ordered to get us to the January break in an improved league position.

Billy Whizz
21-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Naturally struggled after missing pre season and coming back from a bad injury.
It's obvious he has benefited from the 3 week enforced lay off.
Looked fully fit today and played a big part in todays win.
Him and Campbell could provide the legs we have been missing since Magennis has been injured.
The pair of them plus the return of Doidge could be just what the Doctor ordered to get us to the January break in good shape.

Nail on head, sometimes it’s not all about fancy football, but workrate

147lothian
21-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Was today the start of the real Chris Cadden? Fantastic for the team if he can put in performances like todays on a regular basis, I thought he was brilliant on the wing driving forward and when defending.

McD
21-11-2021, 08:38 PM
There wasn’t a bad performer today for Hibs, but Cadden shone for me, carried Hibs up the pitch several times, linked well with mcginn and Boyle, always doing something effective, tracked back tirelessly and willingly, outstanding for me

Fergos
21-11-2021, 08:39 PM
Superb today.

He was in with the fans at the end too, good man.

GGTTH

ekhibee
21-11-2021, 10:53 PM
I've not been a big fan of Cadden but I thought today he was excellent, tremendous pace and some good crosses too, deserved 10/10 from me.