PDA

View Full Version : Parking

ekhibee
21-11-2021, 09:42 AM
I thought there might be a thread about this before this one, but anyway, we are at the traditional 'Celtic' end aren't we? What are the best streets to park in around there?

gbhibby
21-11-2021, 09:48 AM
I thought there might be a thread about this before this one, but anyway, we are at the traditional 'Celtic' end aren't we? What are the best streets to park in around there?
Its the David Gray end.

Keith_M
21-11-2021, 10:09 AM
You could try one of the streets near the Kings Park Station, it's usually not too bad. Make sure you check for residents parking signs, though.

Alfred E Newman
21-11-2021, 11:17 AM

We are at Oor End.

Danderhall Hibs
21-11-2021, 11:19 AM

Usually ok at the scheme behind ToryGlen - if you’re through sharp.

h1bs4life
21-11-2021, 11:34 AM
The flats beside Tory Glen are probably closet used to park there, be careful where you park close by look out for residents parking signs.
Leaving soon the auld man is in eighties not the greatest on his feet and has a blue badge so we can park close by although it is still a bit of a walk for him to get to turnstiles.
Scary to think he wasn’t even forty when he started taking my brother and me to Hampden
Looking forward to the game :flag: