PDA

View Full Version : What next for Boozy ?

Liam978
20-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Has he been sacked, or maybe got another opening. Could teach our kids a thing or two.

TelaStella
20-11-2021, 12:36 PM
Wish him all the best. I had the misfortune of taking in an Accies game at the start of the season with boozy and another of the coaches as intern managers. Boozy got absolute pelters from the stand all game and was fairly obvious not the popular figure at New Douglas as we knew him to be once upon a time. Couldn’t understand it, but green tinted specs etc. hope we see him back in football soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
20-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Has he been sacked, or maybe got another opening. Could teach our kids a thing or two.

Hamilton will be skint so probably downsizing.
He has gained lots of coaching experience there so hopefully will have a new gig lined up.
Afraid I can't see Hibs having space for new coaches until summer 2023.

Alfred E Newman
20-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Wish him all the best. I had the misfortune of taking in an Accies game at the start of the season with boozy and another of the coaches as intern managers. Boozy got absolute pelters from the stand all game and was fairly obvious not the popular figure at New Douglas as we knew him to be once upon a time. Couldn’t understand it, but green tinted specs etc. hope we see him back in football soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ghost of the legendary Fergie!

bod
20-11-2021, 03:09 PM

If he’s a good enough coach he’ll get picked up by a club

SMAXXA
20-11-2021, 09:01 PM
May end up at Dunfermline