DTS
08-11-2021, 07:01 PM
🆕🎙Jake Doyle-Hayes Special🎙

- Growing up in Ireland🇮🇪
- Playing with Grealish and McGinn😅
- Move to @HibernianFC 👏🏻💚
- Teammates ⁉️🤣
- Looking ahead to the Semi-Final🏆

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/down-the-slope-podcast/id1527578077?i=1000541150442

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6RF89h9KUuIeTKOBi0szdF?si=jvzW6Rt1SvKPf7tJzqihvw

YouTube: https://youtu.be/hj3y2rEIdcw

JimBHibees
09-11-2021, 07:05 AM
🆕🎙Jake Doyle-Hayes Special🎙

- Growing up in Ireland🇮🇪
- Playing with Grealish and McGinn😅
- Move to @HibernianFC 👏🏻💚
- Teammates ⁉️🤣
- Looking ahead to the Semi-Final🏆

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/down-the-slope-podcast/id1527578077?i=1000541150442

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6RF89h9KUuIeTKOBi0szdF?si=jvzW6Rt1SvKPf7tJzqihvw

YouTube: https://youtu.be/hj3y2rEIdcw

Well done that was very good and Jake was a very good guest. Didn't seem to indicate at all there would be any reason we can't be at it in the semi final.

Leitherhibs
09-11-2021, 08:34 AM
Good pod guys - well done! :flag:

DTS
09-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Cheers lads. Jake was a great guest, seems very positive(hoping it’s the only positive) for the semi

Danderhall Hibs
09-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Gregg was quiet this week eh? :hilarious

greenlex
09-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Gregg was quiet this week eh? :hilarious

I’ve not listened to the pod cast but I’m going to put this out there.
Jake is an upgrade on Dylan Mcgeouch. He would have done everything Mcgeouch did in that team and IMO would have offered more.

jeffers
09-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Jake is an upgrade on Dylan Mcgeouch. He would have done everything Mcgeouch did in that team and IMO would have offered more.

:worms:

Brightside
09-11-2021, 04:55 PM

Jake certainly has 100% more energy.

loanheadhibby
10-11-2021, 08:28 PM
McGeough is far too injury prone but when fit is a thousand times better than Doyle-Hayes.
Football is all about opinions but you're statement puting it out there is ridiculous.

04Sauzee
10-11-2021, 08:30 PM
McGeough is far too injury prone but when fit is a thousand times better than Doyle-Hayes.
Football is all about opinions but you're statement puting it out there is ridiculous.

I like them both and to say one is a thousand times better than the other is ridiculous 😁

loanheadhibby
10-11-2021, 08:32 PM
At his best McGeough is miles ahead of Doyle-Hayes.

SMAXXA
10-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Cheers lads. Jake was a great guest, seems very positive(hoping it’s the only positive) for the semi

FWIW his positivity reflects that of the whole squad. Despite the results the players are 100% behind Jack Ross, and for many they can’t speak highly enough of him. I think this little enforced break will be good for us, not aware of any serious effects of the covid outbreak through the squad so fingers crossed that stays the case.

I think the players will get a boost from seeing guys return from injury which is another positive for us just now.

Since452
11-11-2021, 05:22 AM

Right now I'd rather have JDH in the team than Dylan. His best days are gone. Good player when not injured though.

Winston Ingram
11-11-2021, 05:44 AM

This.

JimBHibees
11-11-2021, 05:54 AM
FWIW his positivity reflects that of the whole squad. Despite the results the players are 100% behind Jack Ross, and for many they can’t speak highly enough of him. I think this little enforced break will be good for us, not aware of any serious effects of the covid outbreak through the squad so fingers crossed that stays the case.

I think the players will get a boost from seeing guys return from injury which is another positive for us just now.

Great to hear could do with some of that positivity transferring to some of our fans also. :greengrin

JimBHibees
11-11-2021, 05:59 AM

Not sure I agree when Dylan at his best was a different level however his injuries ensure his best isn't seen very often. Personally like Doyle Hayes good player and think he was the difference at the start of the season to our better style of play. Has struggled recently though as get the impression he has struggled physically maybe been ill but thought second half v Celtic was much more like it. Hopefully gets back to that as a key player in the team.

Brightside
11-11-2021, 06:07 AM

It’s not at all. Dylan was lucky enough to have SJM ahead of him. JDH is better at winning the ball back and is far more mobile.

B.H.F.C
11-11-2021, 06:57 AM
It’s not at all. Dylan was lucky enough to have SJM ahead of him. JDH is better at winning the ball back and is far more mobile.

McGeough was quality the season before McGinn was there which is why he ended up getting a three year deal.

McGinn was just as luck to have him, complimented each other perfectly.

bigwheel
11-11-2021, 07:00 AM
McGeough was quality the season before McGinn was there which is why he ended up getting a three year deal.

McGinn was just as luck to have him, complimented each other perfectly.

Yep, he was also quality in his final season - played in almost every game and was player of the year …people forget that McGinn had a bit of up and down season that year too ..some dips in form

SMAXXA
11-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Great to hear could do with some of that positivity transferring to some of our fans also. :greengrin

Haha totally agree Jim. Some would freak out if I said most think he’s the best manager they have worked with 😂😉

jacomo
11-11-2021, 03:01 PM

Thanks, interesting to know and shouldn’t be overlooked.

JimBHibees
12-11-2021, 05:50 AM
Haha totally agree Jim. Some would freak out if I said most think he’s the best manager they have worked with 😂😉

You better not say that then. :aok: :greengrin