LustForLeith
30-10-2021, 11:03 AM
At least we never got beat

Northernhibee
30-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Hope those affected in squad are OK.

Diclonius
Another week with no points. ****ing disgrace. Jack Ross out.

Seriously though, hope all concerned are ok.

JimBHibees
Is it Hibs

Unseen work
Surprised it got called off when Aberdeen and Celtic were forced to play, suppose it depends how many were in close contact and what the rules are.

Also find it weird we would just know the results at 12 on the Saturday of a game.

Regardless, hope whoever is effected is ok.

Bishop Hibee
30-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Rotten for the fans on their way. All we need but inevitable in the current climate with Covid still rife.

Bishop Hibee
30-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Is it Hibs

Yes https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/club-statement-ross-county-a

Rumble de Thump
30-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Will this mean we forfeit the points or will the game be replayed?

Edit: The SPFL said it has been postponed. Hopefully Doidge will be back for it :wink:

Northernhibee
30-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Surprised it got called off when Aberdeen and Celtic were forced to play, suppose it depends how many were in close contact and what the rules are.

Also find it weird we would just know the results at 12 on the Saturday of a game.

Probably not possible for us to field a team because of travelling time.

Hiber-nation
Is it Hibs

Has to be going by the way the article was worded.

Diclonius
Does this mean the Livingston game next week will be off too?

jws1875
30-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Definitely hibs. Heard this morning it was 3 first team players and 1 coaching staff but article says different.

oconnors_strip
30-10-2021, 11:09 AM
I wonder if the effected players will isolate where they were staying last night or are allowed to potentially spread it by travelling home?

NorthNorfolkHFC
30-10-2021, 11:11 AM

Depends when they started isolating I guess. If Wednesday then it’ll be on. If today, it’ll be ten from now.

Hopefully their symptoms are minimal though. My wife had it last month, she’s a keen runner and relatively fit. She’s been unable to run more than 200m without being shattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phil MaGlass
Bugger for folk already travelling

hibee62

Anybody who tested positive will be out of that game, unless they started showing symptoms a few days ago but that seems unlikely.

Anyone who is a close contact will be available once they return a negative test, unless they test positive/show symptoms, assuming football is going by the government rules.

In isolation I’d be saying we have to forfeit the game, but the accepted course of action last season was to replay the game so that’s surely what should happen unless new guidelines were agreed over the summer?

Libby Hibby
Does this mean the AST can now purchase their semi final tickets?

Only kidding, hope all concerned are ok.

Bristolhibby
30-10-2021, 11:12 AM
What’s the protocol? Im surprised why I don’t know this. Especially as we’ve been at this for going on two years.

3-0 win to RC or is it game rearranged.

Also, this could mean no games for two weeks if everyone is positive.

J

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 11:15 AM
How can they only figure out that it needed to be called off at this time of day. We were up near Aviemore when we found out. ****ing ridiculous.

ancient hibee
30-10-2021, 11:17 AM

As a matter of interest why would you find it weird?

1875Sean
30-10-2021, 11:18 AM

If the close contacts had there vaccine and get another negative test then they will be fine, would only be the 2 missing positive players so I would imagine it will be on

Heisenberg
30-10-2021, 11:19 AM
What’s the protocol? Im surprised why I don’t know this. Especially as we’ve been at this for going on two years.

J

Think it’s only a forfeit if in the league cup.

HH81

Hibs should have all these results back and in place by 9am especially considering fans are travelling hours to get to the game.

Peevemor

Regardless, hope whoever is effected is ok.I'd imagine they knew the results sooner, but it took time to get official confirmation that the match was off.

LancashireHibby
30-10-2021, 11:21 AM

You’d have thought they’d have been testing earlier in the week. Unlikely they’d have suddenly picked it up last night.

The rules do seem a little archaic to me too. Rules for games down here are that close contacts are irrelevant now I think so the game would have still gone ahead.

Allant1981
30-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Hibs should have all these results back and in place by 9am especially considering fans are travelling hours to get to the game.

They were tested this morning were they not

Since452
30-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Surely a 3-0 for County?

ancient hibee
30-10-2021, 11:23 AM
You’d have thought they’d have been testing earlier in the week. Unlikely they’d have suddenly picked it up last night.

The rules do seem a little archaic to me too. Rules for games down here are that close contacts are irrelevant now I think so the game would have still gone ahead.

They were tested today-tested positive-contacts identified-game called off.

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 11:25 AM
They were tested this morning were they not

Hibs need to come out and be very specific on what they’ve done here and why it’s only come out at such a late hour.

Loads of people have invested a lot of time and money in to travelling to this.

Allant1981
30-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Hibs need to come out and be very specific on what they’ve done here and why it’s only come out at such a late hour.

They have, its in the statement, dont think they could be any clearer

Sean1875
30-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Surely a 3-0 for County?

Got the whole season to rearrange the fixture, only a 3-0 in cups when the tournament needs to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 11:27 AM
They have, its in the statement, dont think they could be any clearer

Is there a rule that they need to test on the day of the game though?

Or have we just decided to.

H18 SFR
30-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Offt, of all the weekends for 6 of us to book to go to see Salford City, this happens. Gutted for any fans on route.

ancient hibee
30-10-2021, 11:28 AM

They have come out and said that the testing was this morning as normal. Why are so many supporters ready to blame the club?

ancient hibee
30-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Is there a rule that they need to test on the day of the game though?

Or have we just decided to.

There is daily testing-how do you think they've managed to keep on top of it so long?

hibee62
30-10-2021, 11:29 AM
They were tested today-tested positive-contacts identified-game called off.

Would also depend if it is PCRs or LFDs, a PCR takes a number of hours to process and has to be transported to a lab to do so. If it’s a PCR they were probably tested yesterday at the latest. If it’s LFDs then it does seem a little odd to do it so late, but that could be the regulations: rapid tests as close to kick off as possible/on game day?

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 11:30 AM
They have come out and said that the testing was this morning as normal. Why are so many supporters ready to blame the club?

I’m not blaming the club. I’d like to know why testing only happens on the morning of the game though. And if that’s our decision or not.

Sir David Gray
30-10-2021, 11:30 AM

J

The game will be rearranged.

Silky
30-10-2021, 11:32 AM

I thought they were! Players tested positive which resulted in the game being off. If they were only tested this morning, which seems to be the consensus in previous posts, then I don't think they can pre-empt the results.

I would also imagine they may well have stayed overnight, which would have made cobbling a further squad together virtually impossible. It's a crap situation, but covid is still here and this is part of our lives!

Northernhibee
30-10-2021, 11:33 AM
I’m not blaming the club. I’d like to know why testing only happens on the morning of the game though. And if that’s our decision or not.

From what I think I know, testing is regular but I think a test must be taken on the morning of a game. I’m happy to be corrected on that.

If we travelled up the night before and nobody had tested positive midweek then we’re not in breach of protocol with our two coaches. However because of this, if the tests come through this morning with a different result then it’s likely that other players would count as close contacts and it’s unlikely we could get youth players up in time to bridge the gaps in the team.

ancient hibee
30-10-2021, 11:34 AM
How can they only figure out that it needed to be called off at this time of day. We were up near Aviemore when we found out. ****ing ridiculous.

Who are you blaming then if it's ridiculous? Sample testing is done every day.

30-10-2021, 11:36 AM
This happened last year when Ross County were on the way to ER for a preseason bounce game. They'll be extremely pee'd off at Hibs for it happening again.

Magpie
30-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Not ideal going up there midweek between fixtures over the winter period.

Sean1875
30-10-2021, 11:38 AM
This happened last year when Ross County were on the way to ER for a preseason bounce game. They'll be extremely pee'd off at Hibs for it happening again.

Why would they be? What could Hibs have done differently? It’s very unfortunate, but Hibs aren’t at fault here.

DaveF
30-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Terrible news for the fans travelling. Hibs should refund their ticket purchase costs as a goodwill gesture.

lord bunberry
30-10-2021, 11:40 AM
If the close contacts are vaccinated they can return after a negative test, if they’re unvaccinated does that still apply or do they have to isolate for 10 days?

Frazerbob

Because Hibs fans love to slag the club and don’t know the meaning if the word ‘supporter’.

Stuart93

They can be pee’d off all they want, it’s out with hibs’ control.

What do they expect hibs to do differently?

B.H.F.C
Who are you blaming then if it's ridiculous? Sample testing is done every day.

I’m expressing my frustration because I’m a hundred odd miles up the road and out of pocket. The protocols are a joke. They say they’re following protocol, doesn’t say whether it’s their own or the leagues though.

Centre Hawf
30-10-2021, 11:41 AM
From Hibs Twitter -
“The team travelled yesterday and have been testing every day as a protocol.

It was only after this morning’s testing that positive tests were returned, with the squad already north as we prepared for the game.

Safe travels to the Hibees currently heading back down the road“

scoopyboy
There is daily testing-how do you think they've managed to keep on top of it so long?

Are you saying Hibs players are tested daily?

Stuart93
If the close contacts are vaccinated they can return after a negative test, if they’re unvaccinated does that still apply or do they have to isolate for 10 days?

unvaccinated have to isolate for 10 days still

Stuart93
30-10-2021, 11:42 AM
I’m expressing my frustration because I’m a hundred odd miles up the road and out of pocket. The protocols are a joke. They say they’re following protocol, doesn’t say whether it’s their own or the leagues though.

But why does that matter even if it was hibs’ protocol and not the leagues? It would’ve meant players playing today who were positive if we hadn’t tested this morning

I would’ve thought communication would’ve came out before now though

lord bunberry
30-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Let’s hope they’re vaccinated then or we’ll be playing the laddies against Livingston.

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Because Hibs fans love to slag the club and don’t know the meaning if the word ‘supporter’.

Aye good one that when I was sitting away up the A9 when I found out. None of my posts actually blamed Hibs either, simply stated that it’s a ridiculous situation to only find out at that point of the day.

JohnMcM
30-10-2021, 11:43 AM

It’s something new to complain about for some I guess.:greengrin

Stairway 2 7
30-10-2021, 11:44 AM

Sure it's different for professional sports people

Danderhall Hibs
30-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Are you saying Hibs players are tested daily?

Hibs seem to have said the scoops?

Not the clubs fault here - folk are catching this all over the place. Shame for those that had started travelling but it’s just the chance you take in the world of covid.

Stuart93
30-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Sure it's different for professional sports people

Aye it could well be

H18 SFR
30-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Apparently it’s the keepers.

Danderhall Hibs
Aye good one that when I was sitting away up the A9 when I found out. None of my posts actually blamed Hibs either, simply stated that it’s a ridiculous situation to only find out at that point of the day.

NHS may be to blame here.

B.H.F.C
Hibs seem to have said the scoops?

Not the clubs fault here - folk are catching this all over the place. Shame for those that had started travelling but it’s just the chance you take in the world of covid.

The way I read the statement is that they have tested both days in relation to this trip. I’d highly doubt the players/staff test every single day.

marinello59
30-10-2021, 11:47 AM

Hibs have said everything they need to say in the statement, I'm not sure what else you expect.

Gutted for everyone who has travelled, I've been caught out by late callouts several times after travelling a fair distance. Although I took it as a plus in that my day out to the pub wasn't interrupted and ruined by the fitba. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
30-10-2021, 11:47 AM

Not who I heard from the supporters bus rumour but would make more sense.

blackpoolhibs
30-10-2021, 11:50 AM

TIME TO CALL THE POLAR BEAR. :thumbsup:

30-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Why would they be? What could Hibs have done differently? It’s very unfortunate, but Hibs aren’t at fault here.

Because that's what some football fans do. They get pee'd off at things whether it irrational or not.

Stuart93
30-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Because that's what some football fans do. They get pee'd off at things whether it irrational or not.

But you said Ross County as in the club, not the fans

lord bunberry
30-10-2021, 11:53 AM
Get big Conrad on the phone immediately, his services are once again required. :greengrin

Franck Stanton
30-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Positive tests only came to light after this mornings routine tests.
The team had already travelled north.

Mon Dieu4
30-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Not who I heard from the supporters bus rumour but would make more sense.

I heard different too

Fuzzywuzzy
30-10-2021, 11:55 AM

Makes if three players and a coach. Funny thing was kev and Matt spent time getting photos taken with kids in the FFL ON wednesday. But then again outside in contact for a short period of time

ekhibee
30-10-2021, 11:57 AM
It's difficult to blame Hibs for this, they seem to have given notification pretty promptly, but of course I totally sympathize with supporters who are on ther way there and just finding out.

Alfred E Newman
30-10-2021, 12:03 PM

I'm surprised they managed to catch it!

30-10-2021, 12:03 PM
But you said Ross County as in the club, not the fans

Where did I say Ross County as in the club?

marinello59
30-10-2021, 12:06 PM

I'm ashamed to say I laughed at that. :greengrin

NC1875
30-10-2021, 12:09 PM
Hope everyone involved is ok. We could effectively be down to 8th tonight.

Power
30-10-2021, 12:10 PM
The club made sure we were informed as soon as possible of the postponement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling. Thanks for understanding.

The club has been testing every day and not until today two first team players have tested positive this morning. Those two have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall. We have taken all precautions, however in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture due to the number of players out.

We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course.

If I can help with anything, just send me a message [email protected]

Danderhall Hibs
30-10-2021, 12:11 PM
Morally higher though.

Scottie
30-10-2021, 12:15 PM

I'm ashamed to say I laughed at that. :greengrin
:faf: Me too

Moulin Yarns
30-10-2021, 12:17 PM
I don't suppose we can blame catching it from Celtc players on Wednesday, nobody was in close enough contact for long enough.

Nicho87
30-10-2021, 12:17 PM
More time to work on defending cross balls and get back to basics.

Diclonius
30-10-2021, 12:20 PM

Wonder if Celtic will be willing to loan us Barkas or Hazard?

sleeping giant
30-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Gutted for those who have tested positive and for the fans who were travelling.

This will happen often during the covid era.

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 12:26 PM
The club made sure we were informed as soon as possible of the postponement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling. Thanks for understanding.

The club has been testing every day and not until today two first team players have tested positive this morning. Those two have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall. We have taken all precautions, however in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture due to the number of players out.

We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course.

If I can help with anything, just send me a message [email protected]

Have they always been testing every day Kieran, or just on the back of this outbreak?

We’ve done quite well with it so it’s fairly bloody typical it would occur when we’re up there.

nelson10.
30-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Gogic and hanlon apparently

Moulin Yarns
30-10-2021, 12:38 PM
There is no point speculating on who it is. The club statement says that they won't name the players.

Iain G
30-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Gogic and hanlon apparently

I heard it was Griffiths, McCart and Cummings 😉

Brightside
30-10-2021, 12:41 PM

Well done getting that dig in there.

The Pointer
30-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Just been up to the bus station in Inverness to be told the good news. Gutted, but what can you do? At least it's a nice day.

Scooter
30-10-2021, 01:09 PM
Best tactic Ross has employed since hes been here... fakes a few covid tests and give the squad a chance to get some players back 🤪🤪🤪🤣

Northernhibee
30-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Black Isle Brewery have an excellent bar in Inverness if anyone is making a day of it.

BlackSheep
30-10-2021, 01:20 PM
The info I have is that Scott Allan tested positive on Tuesday, today’s positives are Paul Hanlon, Graeme Potter and one other player… which after reading the thread sounds like one of the keepers.

jws1875
30-10-2021, 01:27 PM
The info I have is that Scott Allan tested positive on Tuesday, today’s positives are Paul Hanlon, Graeme Potter and one other player… which after reading the thread sounds like one of the keepers.

Heard Gogic Hanlon & Potter tested positive today and Allan was out on Wednesday after testing positive.

BlackSheep
30-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Heard Gogic Hanlon & Potter tested positive today and Allan was out on Wednesday after testing positive.

That would also fit the info I have… I’m 100% sure of it’s authenticity as well.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 01:35 PM
That would also fit the info I have… I’m 100% sure of it’s authenticity as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Frazerbob
30-10-2021, 01:39 PM

Then my post is not aimed at you. Chill

Pretty Boy
30-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Can't really see what Hibs have done wrong here. ***** for the fans who have travelled of course but had there been a torrential downpour or a power cut at the ground they would be in the same situation.

Hopefully the players who are close contacts are vaccinated and go on to test negative. If they have to isolate for 10 days then we will be down to the bare bones.

Tully
30-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Just home thank goodness we heard at dalwhinnie, these things happen

Carheenlea
30-10-2021, 01:57 PM

Scott Allan contracting Covid would be a real concern given hie lives with Diabetes.

GreenCastle
30-10-2021, 01:57 PM
Has it been confirmed Allan missed game on Wednesday due to a positive test ?

Would imagine since then Hibs were maybe worried this could happen for today’s game.

An already depleted squad will be interesting to see how we line up against Livi next week.

Blaster
30-10-2021, 01:59 PM
Scott Allan contracting Covid would be a real concern given hie lives with Diabetes.

And his heart issue. Best wishes to whoever has tested positive

jws1875
30-10-2021, 02:00 PM

I'd also back my source 100%. The players knew the game was in doubt at 9:30 this morning.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 02:01 PM
I'd also back my source 100%. The players knew the game was in doubt at 9:30 this morning.

Hibs and their players can’t call the game off no matter what they know.

Radium
30-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Can't really see what Hibs have done wrong here. ***** for the fans who have travelled of course but had there been a torrential downpour or a power cut at the ground they would be in the same situation.

Hopefully the players who are close contacts are vaccinated and go on to test negative. If they have to isolate for 10 days then we will be down to the bare bones.

I wouldn’t go as far to say Hibs did anything wrong but I would ask what consideration they had put into the timing of the COVID test results, the exchanges they would have to have with RC and SPFL and finally a cancellation message. These are the things you consider when you realise that the answer might not be everything is okay.

We know that there was an occasion at the start of last season where RC were at Perth when a friendly was called off because of late timing of Hibs results.

By timings, we picked up the Tweet at ten to 12 just short of Drumochter which feels like 60-90 minutes later than would be expected.

Lendo
30-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Should be opening the stadium up for the rescheduled game and showing it on the screens. Free for anyone who had a ticket for Dingwall, a fiver for everyone else

jws1875
30-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Hibs and their players can’t call the game off no matter what they know.

That's not what I was saying. From what I heard hibs had a team chosen to play, was down to the authorities to make a decision on what happened next.

DarrenSQH
30-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Heard hanlon and gogic positive today and all close contacts due to playing poker last night.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Heard hanlon and gogic positive today and all close contacts due to playing poker last night.

Oh, that’s nice. Who told you this tripe?

A Hi-Bee
30-10-2021, 02:18 PM
This is absolutely shocking news, and just hope that the players are going to be fine after getting over what is a horrible virus.
As for Hibernian Football Club being unable to control a pandemic, shocking and I blame Petrie.
As for the club being unable to release the full details of the private information on players, so they can satisfy the nosey gossip type washer women who would wish to spraff pisch about this all day, well that is just not on this is 2021.
This may just give us a wee chance to regroup more and perhaps have a shot at the 3 points when it does come around again.

Brightside
30-10-2021, 02:23 PM

Paul Hanlon doesn’t play poker.

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 02:24 PM

Source? If none then making it up

Keith_M
30-10-2021, 02:26 PM

:greengrin

:top marks

Keith_M
30-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Just been up to the bus station in Inverness to be told the good news. Gutted, but what can you do? At least it's a nice day.

Enjoy a day out in Inverness?

:dunno:

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 02:29 PM

I see on other threads that posts get deleted on their content yet this old crap from Darren will soon become fact,

A Hi-Bee
30-10-2021, 02:31 PM

Really who the **** cares, really.

NC1875
30-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Well done getting that dig in there.

Not a dig in the slightest. Just facts.

Libby Hibby
30-10-2021, 02:35 PM

Covid is just a straight pain in the butt, enough to give you the runs and a flush face.

Hopefully the rescheduled game comes after our flop in form otherwise it could be our turn to be up the river without a paddle.

Coco Bryce
30-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Should be opening the stadium up for the rescheduled game and showing it on the screens. Free for anyone who had a ticket for Dingwall, a fiver for everyone else

Yeah. Guaranteed to be a Tuesday night in January.

DarrenSQH
30-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Source? If none then making it up

Ex Hibs player.

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Ex Hibs player.

As I thought...making it up

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Ex Hibs player.

Behave

Keith_M
30-10-2021, 02:43 PM
From the Hibs Statement....

"We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course and apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling."

I thought that was a nice touch

DarrenSQH
30-10-2021, 02:45 PM
As I thought...making it up

Just passing on what I was told.

SteveHFC
30-10-2021, 02:58 PM
From the Hibs Statement....

"We will contact supporters who have tickets for the match at Ross County in due course and apologise for any inconvenience caused for those travelling."

I thought that was a nice touch

Refunds?

tamig
30-10-2021, 02:58 PM

Jeez our link up with Brighton is pretty close. 😲

Sir David Gray
30-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Refunds?

I can't see that happening.

Free bus to the rearranged fixture perhaps.

Pretty Boy
30-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Is it really that big a deal IF a few players in the squad were playing poker last night?

If we are in a hotel before the game are they not allowed to socialise? Would it be more productive to lock them in their rooms at half 7?

bingo70
30-10-2021, 03:19 PM
I can't see that happening.

Free bus to the rearranged fixture perhaps.

They’ll need to offer refunds for tickets for the match and I’m sure they will.

Peevemor
30-10-2021, 03:20 PM
They’ll need to offer refunds for tickets for the match and I’m sure they will.Will that not be down to Ross County?

Sir David Gray
30-10-2021, 03:26 PM
They’ll need to offer refunds for tickets for the match and I’m sure they will.

Will the tickets not just be valid for whenever they're rearranged?

I doubt if refunds will be down to Hibs anyway since ticket money goes to the home club.

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Just passing on what I was told.

From an un-named "ex-Hibs" player who must have been part of a card school somewhere near Dingwall to know that detail? Aye right

Smartie
30-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Is it really that big a deal IF a few players in the squad were playing poker last night?

If we are in a hotel before the game are they not allowed to socialise? Would it be more productive to lock them in their rooms at half 7?

This covid pish has gone on so long I’ve got no idea what is and isn’t allowed any more.

Given we can pretty much do anything we want (within reason) these days, I’d be surprised if a game of poker was an outrageous action.

Might not have been smart a year ago, can’t see the issue now.

JohnM1875
30-10-2021, 03:57 PM
From an un-named "ex-Hibs" player who must have been part of a card school somewhere near Dingwall to know that detail? Aye right

Jesus, the guys only passing on what he's been told? Could be right, could be wrong but doesn't deserve the reaction it's received in my opinion.

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Let’s hope they’re vaccinated then or we’ll be playing the laddies against Livingston.

Be a home game for them if we did😁

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Jesus, the guys only passing on what he's been told? Could be right, could be wrong but doesn't deserve the reaction it's received in my opinion.

Then let him actually name his source rarher than cast aspertions which have already grown arms and legs and are now being quoted elsewhere.

JohnM1875
30-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Then let him actually name his source rarher than cast aspertions which have already grown arms and legs and are now being quoted elsewhere.

Does anyone ever name their sources on here? Including on the transfer threads? Probably don't cause what they've been told is in good faith.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 04:14 PM

Could be pish.

Carheenlea
30-10-2021, 04:18 PM

He’s a Bridge man. Hibs class.

greenlex
30-10-2021, 04:19 PM
They would be hard pushed to play poker without arms and legs mind.

hibbyfraelibby
30-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Does anyone ever name their sources on here? Including on the transfer threads? Probably don't cause what they've been told is in good faith.

...or in this case bad faith.

Northernhibee
30-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Will that not be down to Ross County?

It’s pretty standard practise that if someone can’t make a rescheduled date for an event that they will be refunded the full cost of their ticket.

Bridge hibs
30-10-2021, 04:45 PM
He’s a Bridge man. Hibs class.Thank you, I agree 🤣

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-10-2021, 05:02 PM

It's because we don't have a result or any player performances to have the Saturday night fight over.

IWasThere2016
30-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Offt, of all the weekends for 6 of us to book to go to see Salford City, this happens. Gutted for any fans on route.

I was there. Decent game. Thought Shepherd (SC) and Carpice (EC) - looked decent. Latter is ex-St Midden.

Some way to lose a game though 😳

30-10-2021, 05:16 PM
They would be hard pushed to play poker without arms and legs mind.

😀

Definitely not Texas Holdem.

Jonnyboy
30-10-2021, 05:28 PM
We got as far as Ralia before we heard the game was off. Reaction? Disappointed but just turned around and headed back down the road, deciding to take in the Raith v Ayr game which was good entertainment. Tait had a great first half but Rovers were under the cosh for most of the second.

wookie70
30-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Had a lovely day around Dingwall walked about 10 miles and ticked a couple of my must see list. While annoyed I made an unnecessary journey at least Hibs didn't spoil the day

Moulin Yarns
30-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Had a lovely day around Dingwall walked about 10 miles and ticked a couple of my must see list. While annoyed I made an unnecessary journey at least Hibs didn't spoil the day

WTF was on your must see list? Dingwall has nothing of note!!

Peevemor
30-10-2021, 05:49 PM
WTF was on your must see list? Dingwall has nothing of note!!I've only been to Dingwall once (non football) and I don't remember a thing about it. I was pished though...

wookie70
30-10-2021, 06:01 PM

The Pink House at Glen Glass and the Fyrish Monument. I always take in a few venues close to Hibs away games making the journey as worthwhile as possible. I was at Loch Glass when the game was called off and found out as I was walking to the game as I had no signal for ages

Iggy Pope
30-10-2021, 06:06 PM
The Pink House at Glen Glass and the Fyrish Monument. I always take in a few venues close to Hibs away games making the journey as worthwhile as possible. I was at Loch Glass when the game was called off and found out as I was walking to the game as I had no signal for ages

Good for you sir. I’ve been to Dingwall on business several times and it’s a nice enough wee place with decent folk and one of the best railway pubs in Britain.

Blurhibee
30-10-2021, 06:08 PM
From who I heard from tonight they only knew at 11.30 that the game was off .

CropleyWasGod
30-10-2021, 06:13 PM

Apart from the above, there's the Dingwall Stone.

BS44
30-10-2021, 06:23 PM

Wimpy burgers.

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 06:30 PM
From who I heard from tonight they only knew at 11.30 that the game was off .

I think that’s probably fair enough as it would have had to go through the SPFL and all that. Testing today was obviously something that Hibs decided to do (and we’re probably right in the circumstances). Think the testing today was obviously in response to outbreak earlier in the week and wouldn’t be normal protocol though.

Just Alf
30-10-2021, 06:53 PM
I think that’s probably fair enough as it would have had to go through the SPFL and all that. Testing today was obviously something that Hibs decided to do (and we’re probably right in the circumstances). Think the testing today was obviously in response to outbreak earlier in the week and wouldn’t be normal protocol though.I was under the impression there was always testing on game day... don't know of it was a sample or all of the team though...

And before you ask, I've not a clue where I got that impression, all I can say is that at one point I read/watched everything covid related...( now SDG covers everything I need to know! )

B.H.F.C
30-10-2021, 07:24 PM
I was under the impression there was always testing on game day... don't know of it was a sample or all of the team though...

And before you ask, I've not a clue where I got that impression, all I can say is that at one point I read/watched everything covid related...( now SDG covers everything I need to know! )

I might be wrong, but I don’t think that’s the case.

Looked to me like Hibs were taking extra steps testing every day after being impacted (Allan missing due to being ill during the week and John Porter wasn’t there either). I’d be very surprised if it was normal to test every day though.

NC1875
30-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Good for you sir. I’ve been to Dingwall on business several times and it’s a nice enough wee place with decent folk and one of the best railway pubs in Britain.

Worked up there with a mate about 10 years ago. Remember getting absolutely smashed in that pub the night before a 12 hour shift.

Was a very long day!

theonlywayisup
30-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Dingwall is a great place. A great place to stay and work in. With some great characters and great people.

Have to laugh: some people who are criticising Dingwall probably stay in some urban dump in Central Scotland. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

H18 SFR
30-10-2021, 08:45 PM
Great trip to Salford City today as mentioned earlier in this thread.

All four centre backs were basically Adam Jackson’s. That league might be worth a wee look for a CD.

Diclonius
30-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Dingwall is a great place. A great place to stay and work in. With some great characters and great people.

Have to laugh: some people who are criticising Dingwall probably stay in some urban dump in Central Scotland. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

City folk eh. :agree:

Radium
30-10-2021, 09:04 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211030/2234a1439fbaa69cb1fa03aa61c2a1cc.png

Lancs Harp
30-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Where the hell is Jonnyboys match report? I dont care the game was called off, its saturday night and I demand his musings.:wink:

Moulin Yarns
30-10-2021, 09:25 PM

Living in the fleshpits of pitlochry I think that Dingwall has nothing going for it. Stayed there for a night in 2019 on a business trip. The mallard served decent food and drink but it was spoiled by a rowdy group of beaters who sang 'party songs' more usually heard at Ibrox.

mim
30-10-2021, 10:02 PM
Hibs have said everything they need to say in the statement, I'm not sure what else you expect.

Gutted for everyone who has travelled, I've been caught out by late callouts several times after travelling a fair distance. Although I took it as a plus in that my day out to the pub wasn't interrupted and ruined by the fitba. :greengrin

My attitude exactly

Covid is just a straight pain in the butt, enough to give you the runs and a flush face.

Unless, of course, it leaves you gasping for breath, on a ventilator, or dead.

ehf
30-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Where the hell is Jonnyboys match report? I dont care the game was called off, its saturday night and I demand his musings.:wink:

Edited highlights:

- was at the other end so couldn’t say for sure but looked as if Macey was a bit slow going down for County’s sixth goal

- not one of Hanlon’s better days

- Porto perhaps a little unfortunate to be sent off, but really has to screw the nut

- Newell passed forward in the 79th minute

- his brother said it looked like Nisbet broke into a half-sprint at one point, but he may just have lost his footing

- Wright had too little time to make an impact, apart from his pass direct to the opposition which led to County’s ninth goal

Jonnyboy
30-10-2021, 11:28 PM
Edited highlights:

- was at the other end so couldn’t say for sure but looked as if Macey was a bit slow going down for County’s sixth goal

- not one of Hanlon’s better days

- Porto perhaps a little unfortunate to be sent off, but really has to screw the nut

- Newell passed forward in the 79th minute

- his brother said it looked like Nisbet broke into a half-sprint at one point, but he may just have lost his footing

- Wright had too little time to make an impact, apart from his pass direct to the opposition which led to County’s ninth goal

At last, my replacement steps forward 😎

SteveHFC
31-10-2021, 12:05 AM
HIBS had to call off their clash with Ross County after losing HALF of their squad and staff to Covid.

Jack Ross and his players travelled up to Dingwall yesterday on two buses, as per JRG regulations.

But when the group reported for lateral flow tests at their Highland base at 10am, two produced positive results.

And when it then emerged the pair had travelled up together the rest of those on their coach, which included players and coaches, were identified as close contacts, ruling them all out.

Boss Ross was also unable to call on the club’s under-18s, who played Hamilton on Friday night, with rules forbidding them playing two games inside 24 hours.

And at 11am Hibs had to regrettably inform the SPFL they did not have enough players to take on the Staggies.

A club statement said: “Two first team players have tested positive in the latest round of testing this morning. They have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall.

“We have taken all appropriate precautions including transporting the squad on two coaches, however in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture due to the number of players affected making us unable to field a team.

SunSport understands the Easter Road club, who had been testing every day in the lead up to the trip north, made special precautions to get those affected back down to Edinburgh today.

But there is an understandable concern that more players could test positive in the coming days.

And it remains to be seen how that will affect Ross’ squad in the build-up to next weekend’s league match with Livingston.

Both players are asymptomatic and those self-isolating will be able to return if they are double vaccinated and return a negative PCR test.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7925574/hibs-tested-positive-covid-asymptomatic-ross-county-postponement/

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 08:57 AM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7925574/hibs-tested-positive-covid-asymptomatic-ross-county-postponement/
So the close contacts can only avoid isolating if they’re vaccinated. The team could be decimated next week.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 09:05 AM
So the close contacts can only avoid isolating if they’re vaccinated. The team could be decimated next week.

Yes close contacts of a positive case will need to isolate for 10 days unless they're fully vaccinated and produce a negative PCR test.

Since452
31-10-2021, 09:05 AM

I'd be surprised if the vast majority weren't double jabbed

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 09:15 AM
Yes close contacts of a positive case will need to isolate for 10 days unless they're fully vaccinated and produce a negative PCR test.

There’s been quite a few reports regarding football players not been keen to get vaccinated, hopefully our players are a bit more sensible. I’d be pretty annoyed if we end up with half a team sitting at home with nothing wrong with them while we struggle to field a competitive team against Livingston. We could get by without Hanlon and Gogic, but if there’s another 5 or 6 then we’d be in big trouble.

JimBHibees
31-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Unless, of course, it leaves you gasping for breath, on a ventilator, or dead.

Indeed.

Silky
31-10-2021, 09:19 AM

That might not be a bad thing, given recent performances! :wink:

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 09:22 AM

If it's in line with the national figures then the majority absolutely will be although more than 30% won't be which might be enough to cause major disruption.

JimBHibees
31-10-2021, 09:29 AM
There’s been quite a few reports regarding football players not been keen to get vaccinated, hopefully our players are a bit more sensible. I’d be pretty annoyed if we end up with half a team sitting at home with nothing wrong with them while we struggle to field a competitive team against Livingston. We could get by without Hanlon and Gogic, but if there’s another 5 or 6 then we’d be in big trouble.

Yep potentially we could be really short if some the players are not vaccinated and deemed close contacts. You would think the club would know and act accordingly when travelling.if that was the case. As you say alot of discussion particularly down south about players not getting vaccinated especially in the EPL also think it was reported 3 or 4 of England squad hadn't been vaccinated The case of Karl Darlow the Newcastle keeper who got very ill you would have thought would have been a wake up call. Wonder if there are any teams refusing to play players not vaccinated.

18Craig75
31-10-2021, 09:35 AM
I think Ross said recently as a club they tried to give all the info possible on vaccines but ultimately it’s down to personal choice, but only a couple in the squad hadn’t had theirs.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 10:54 AM
I think Ross said recently as a club they tried to give all the info possible on vaccines but ultimately it’s down to personal choice, but only a couple in the squad hadn’t had there’s.
That good to hear.

wookie70
31-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Probably the best weekend for results we have had in a good while. The teams above and around us all beaten and we don't have to play a game when we are out of form. Only Aberdeen creeping up to our points was a negative but that came with a huge plus and also proved you can climb this league very quickly with a decent run of results. Of course we now have to win the game in hand but if we do our horrific spell will only see Hearts gaining 3 points on us and we will still be well in the race for 3rd

Heisenberg
31-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Game moved to Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/spflnews/status/1454871627783606285?s=21

Daniel 1875
31-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Match has been rearranged to 19:45 on Wednesday night...

B.H.F.C
31-10-2021, 05:12 PM
SPFL taking the piss there are they not. Seems like they’re trying punish us.

Hermit Crab
31-10-2021, 05:14 PM
Record low crowd for this one. Idiots

I'm_cabbaged
31-10-2021, 05:15 PM

When else would it be played?

Billy Whizz
31-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Wonder who’s funding the refund?

Heisenberg
31-10-2021, 05:17 PM

***** for the fans and the team. Going to be a struggle if we’re without up to eight players.

we are hibs
31-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Also confirmed more Covid cases. We are probably only going to be able to field half a team by the sounds of it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
31-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Also confirmed more Covid cases. We are probably only going to be able to field half a team by the sounds of it

Lump on County. Free money

B.H.F.C
31-10-2021, 05:22 PM
When else would it be played?

There will be multiple free weeks between now and the split.

Mikey_1875
31-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Understand they want it played quickly as possible but it’s really not ideal for the team and a lot of fans still wanting to go. Begging bowl out at work tonight…

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Why would they arrange a game for Wednesday when we are likely to be dealing with a covid outbreak in the squad? Are they trying to punish us for having an outbreak of a deadly disease during a global pandemic? There will potentially be more players testing positive and there may end up being players testing positive after Wednesday night potentially putting Ross County players and staff at risk. This has got to be a new low from the idiots running our game.

Smartie
31-10-2021, 05:24 PM
We are going to get absolutely horsed.

CL0762
31-10-2021, 05:25 PM
**** the SPFL. Clowns every single one of them.

The Spaceman
31-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Would this rearrangement to Wednesday night have happened if Sevco had the same issue? Would it ****.

JohnM1875
31-10-2021, 05:27 PM

We've confirmed more covid cases? That's an absolute nightmare.

Since452
31-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Josh O'Connor hattrick

BoomtownHibees
31-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Also confirmed more Covid cases

Where did you see this?

31-10-2021, 05:30 PM

Where did you see that?

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 05:30 PM
I can only imagine that the close contacts are fully vaccinated and have tested negative and we're just without the two that tested positive, otherwise this doesn't make any sense.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Where did you see that?

Hibs have posted it on social media.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 05:31 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ross-county-vs-hibs-re-arranged

we are hibs
31-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Where did you see this?After long discussions with the SPFL and further positive Covid-19 tests the SPFL have re-arranged the fixture to take place this Wednesday 3 November, 2021 with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Hibs statement

Iggy Pope
31-10-2021, 05:34 PM
After long discussions with the SPFL and further positive Covid-19 tests the SPFL have re-arranged the fixture to take place this Wednesday 3 November, 2021 with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Hibs statement

Was the question not reference more COVID cases confirmed? I can’t see that confirmed anywhere.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Was the question not reference more COVID cases confirmed? I can’t see that confirmed anywhere.
It says further positive cases.

mcohibs
31-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Would this rearrangement to Wednesday night have happened if Sevco had the same issue? Would it ****.

They're playing Europa League on Thursday so probably not :greengrin

Iggy Pope
31-10-2021, 05:36 PM
It says further positive cases.

So it does. I hope they go public about how many.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2021, 05:37 PM
2nd paragraph
After long discussions with the SPFL and further positive Covid-19 tests the SPFL have re-arranged the fixture to take place this Wednesday 3 November, 2021 with a 7.45pm kick-off.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 05:38 PM
It’s in the first sentence.

Hibs90
31-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Talks between our CEO Ben Kensell and the SPFL have been ongoing for over 24 hours, with our stance being to not play the fixture on Wednesday.

The SPFL concluded that the game must go ahead this week, despite our positive test results and the impact on travelling fans

Farce.

31-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Hibs have posted it on social media.

OK thanks, I see it now.

FFS

jeffers
31-10-2021, 05:40 PM
I wonder if Ross County were pushing for it, makes sense from their point of view.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 05:41 PM
This is an absolutely disgraceful decision.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2021, 05:43 PM
I wonder if Ross County were pushing for it, makes sense from their point of view.

In normal circumstances, a postponed game would be played at the earliest opportunity, we’re not in normal times though!
Wonder how many our 1st team squad will be out, hope it’s 3/4 at most

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Right now hibs can’t possibly know how many players are likely to end up testing positive, but the spfl are insisting that they all go into training then return to their families so they can play a game on Wednesday, it’s stupidity of the highest order. The whole training centre should be closed down and deep cleaned and the players and staff should be kept away until Wednesday at the earliest.

allmodcons
31-10-2021, 05:44 PM
I've e-mailed the SPFL complaining about this match being re-arranged for Wednesday night.

I know it won't probably make any difference but would encourage anyone else who is pissed off by this contempt for our travelling support to e-mail the SPFL and vent their spleen at [email protected]

J-C
31-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Could we not stick 2 fingers up to the authorities and take the 3pt loss.

greenginger
31-10-2021, 05:48 PM
https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL%20Rules%20and%20Regulations%2024-Jun-20%20(MASTER%20COPY)%20CLEAN.pdf

SPL rule G4 on page 74.

” Where reasonably practical the Board shall consult with and take into account any representations made by the participating clubs before rescheduling the date/time of a match. “

Don’t think the SPL have complied with their own rules.

jeffers
31-10-2021, 05:48 PM
In normal circumstances, a postponed game would be played at the earliest opportunity, we’re not in normal times though!

Exactly. It’s not as if both clubs are too busy playing in Europe in midweek to fit it in some other time.

gbhibby
31-10-2021, 05:49 PM
***** for the fans and the team. Going to be a struggle if we’re without up to eight players.
If we have to play some of the youngsters so be it. Let's see what they can do. Best way to test them.

madhatter
31-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Typical spfl. I suppose in fairness the game has to be played shortly as we've got international breaks all over the place. Doesn't actually feel like the season has started because of all these breaks.

It'll either be another free hit for Jack Ross, potentially another loss, or youngsters might show up the senior players.

madhatter
31-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Could we not stick 2 fingers up to the authorities and take the 3pt loss.

Better to play it and then win it.

jeffers
31-10-2021, 05:51 PM
https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL%20Rules%20and%20Regulations%2024-Jun-20%20(MASTER%20COPY)%20CLEAN.pdf

SPL rule G4 on page 74.

” Where reasonably practical the Board shall consult with and take into account any representations made by the participating clubs before rescheduling the date/time of a match. “

Don’t think the SPL have complied with their own rules.

Didn’t they also allow Celtic to move the date of a game despite our objections ? Here was me thinking the SPFL were there to represent the best interests of all clubs.

31-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Seems a bit harsh that it's been arranged for 4 days later, we could be struggling for a team.

Since452
31-10-2021, 05:53 PM
Hope we use this. Siege mentality.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Didn’t they also allow Celtic to move the date of a game despite our objections ? Here was me thinking the SPFL were there to represent the best interests of all clubs.

Yep because they were off to Dubai for a winter training camp.

madhatter
Seems a bit harsh that it's been arranged for 4 days later, we could be struggling for a team.

Not a huge change then...we struggle for a team most weeks.

CropleyWasGod

We couldn't raise a team for Saturday, which is why it was called off. We have more chance of raising a team during the week, as the kids won't have a game.

hibbyfraelibby
31-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Exactly. It’s not as if both clubs are too busy playing in Europe in midweek to fit it in some other time.

...but surely there is a UEFA rule not to play a top flight domestic match on a designated UEFA competition match day or you take a big hit by way of a fine?

Surely SPFL are not going to penalise the whole league? (Yes I know the FA schedule games but they take the hit)

Hope Hibs havent paid County for the tickets sold but not used yet and refund everyobe in full and send them the renaing cash in tanners!

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 05:56 PM
I suspect it won’t happen, but we should come out with a really strong statement indicating our anger and why we think this is a ridiculous decision. We need to stop weakly accepting these decisions, the Celtic game was bad enough.

A Hi-Bee
31-10-2021, 05:58 PM
I've e-mailed the SPFL complaining about this match being re-arranged for Wednesday night.

I know it won't probably make any difference but would encourage anyone else who is pissed off by this contempt for our travelling support to e-mail the SPFL and vent their spleen at [email protected]

Done the same although dont make any difference at least it registers as another peed off football supporter.
:aok:

davhibby

A game that involves this much travelling for fans should never be rearranged for 4 days later when people travelled up at least a fair chunk of the way on Saturday. County’s support isn’t made up of many people who are local to Dingwall either so will probably be a very low crowd on Wednesday.

lord bunberry
Not a huge change then...we struggle for a team most weeks.
Yawn… can you not turn up on every thread with your doom and gloom. :rolleyes:

madhatter
31-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Yawn… can you not turn up on every thread with your doom and gloom. :rolleyes:

Yawn...opinion police out in force again.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Yawn...opinion police out in force again.
Everyone knows you’re opinion and the vast majority on here disagree with it. I’ve no idea why you have to keep giving it on unrelated threads, it’s borderline trolling.

Scorrie
31-10-2021, 06:03 PM
...but surely there is a UEFA rule not to play a top flight domestic match on a designated UEFA competition match day or you take a big hit by way of a fine?

Surely SPFL are not going to penalise the whole league? (Yes I know the FA schedule games but they take the hit)

Hope Hibs havent paid County for the tickets sold but not used yet and refund everyobe in full and send them the renaing cash in tanners!

I thought it was more that you couldn’t show a domestic game on telly on a Champions league night rather than scheduling the game itself. Could be mistaken though…

Diclonius
I suspect it won’t happen, but we should come out with a really strong statement indicating our anger and why we think this is a ridiculous decision. We need to stop weakly accepting these decisions, the Celtic game was bad enough.

It'll be a dignified silence as per.

Smartie
Hope we use this. Siege mentality.

I was just thinking that this might be the sort of thing that jolts us out of our recent malaise.

A few enforced chances and a burning sense of injustice...

jeffers
31-10-2021, 06:04 PM

The European games are on this coming week.

BoomtownHibees

The rule is around showing games live on the telly, not just playing them. We’ve played lots of midweek games when European games have been on

Alfred E Newman
We are going to get absolutely horsed.

Don’t count on it.

madhatter
Everyone knows you’re opinion and the vast majority on here disagree with it. I’ve no idea why you have to keep giving it on unrelated threads, it’s borderline trolling.

Is it? What's the opinion I've given exactly? Your incessant critique of my comments on multiple threads is getting a little sad tbh. One or two on here clearly can't read something without taking offence and feeling a desire to become a keyboard warrior.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 06:05 PM
It'll be a dignified silence as per.
Probably.

Keith_M
31-10-2021, 06:06 PM
The SPFL showing their true colours again.

Force Hibs to cancel a game last season because Celtc were on a jolly to Dubai..... then force Hibs to play a game only four days after the fixture was cancelled because of a Covid outbreak.

31-10-2021, 06:07 PM

Yes, New Year game at Parkhead was rearranged against our wishes so they could go on a winter training camp.

IIRC the home team has more of a say in the matter.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Is it? What's the opinion I've given exactly? Your incessant critique of my comments on multiple threads is getting a little sad tbh. One or two on here clearly can't read something without taking offence and feeling a desire to become a keyboard warrior.
Fair enough, I don’t want to sidetrack the thread so I’ll leave it there.

lord bunberry
31-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Does this mean the game won’t be available to watch online if there’s European games on?

jeffers
31-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Yes, New Year game at Parkhead was rearranged against our wishes so they could go on a winter training camp.

IIRC the home team has more of a say in the matter.

Did we not refuse to play Aberdeen on a Friday night at Pittodrie or am I mistaken ?

madhatter
Fair enough, I don’t want to sidetrack the thread so I’ll leave it there.

How dignified of you. Take a dig at my post and then walk away claiming you don't want to sidetrack the thread, stay classy.

See you next time, inevitably when you chase me down on another thread.

Since452
Don’t count on it.

We will win