PDA

View Full Version : Gutless spineless and embarrassing

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Not the team, the so called supporters who are currently revelling in the fact that the team is on a losing run. What happened to supporting the team through thick and thin? You might not like the manager but it’s still hibs and it’s still our team. Some people seem more interested in being proved right about the manager than the team doing well. I’m not surprised the team took so long to get going tonight after walking out to a half empty home end. And while I’m having a rant it’s a joke that the famous five lower is practically empty every week when there’s plenty fans who’d love to sit there.

ancient hibee
27-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Not the team, the so called supporters who are currently revelling in the fact that the team is on a losing run. What happened to supporting the team through thick and thin? You might not like the manager but it’s still hibs and it’s still our team. Some people seem more interested in being proved right about the manager than the team doing well. I’m not surprised the team took so long to get going tonight after walking out to a half empty home end. And while I’m having a rant

:top marks

brianmc
Did your head explode mid slaver?

Paloschi
Not the team, the so called supporters who are currently revelling in the fact that the team is on a losing run. What happened to supporting the team through thick and thin? You might not like the manager but it’s still hibs and it’s still our team. Some people seem more interested in being proved right about the manager than the team doing well. I’m not surprised the team took so long to get going tonight after walking out to a half empty home end. And while I’m having a rant

Ok Uber fan.

One Day Soon

While you're having a rant what? Go on...

Carheenlea
27-10-2021, 09:29 PM

On tenterhooks awaiting part 2 :greengrin

lord bunberry

No.

Peevemor
Not the team, the so called supporters who are currently revelling in the fact that the team is on a losing run. What happened to supporting the team through thick and thin? You might not like the manager but it’s still hibs and it’s still our team. Some people seem more interested in being proved right about the manager than the team doing well. I’m not surprised the team took so long to get going tonight after walking out to a half empty home end. And while I’m having a rant it’s a joke that the famous five lower is practically empty every week when there’s plenty fans who’d love to sit there.Well said!

And however your rant is going to continue I'll probably agree with that too.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Yes you’re right.

Shame on all you that didn’t turn up to watch tonight. You caused this result. What were poor JR and the players to do?

JohnM1875
27-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Will never understand threads like this It's a football forum. People have just as much right to have a moan and complain as folk do to heap praise when they see fit.

We're on a four game losing streak playing horrible boring football for the majority of it and barely had a shot on target in four games.

People are allowed to be upset with that. And no actual fan will be revelling in it. They're just pissed off.

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:31 PM
While you're having a rant what? Go on...

On tenterhooks awaiting part 2 :greengrin
Now edited. :greengrin I should’ve left it though as it could’ve been an an epic mystery.

A Hi-Bee
27-10-2021, 09:32 PM

:top marks

Scottie
27-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Will never understand threads like this It's a football forum. People have just as much right to have a moan and complain as folk do to heap praise when they see fit.

We're on a four game losing streak playing horrible boring football for the majority of it and barely had a shot on target in four games.

People are allowed to be upset with that. And no actual fan will be revelling in it. They're just pissed off.
Bang on pal.

Unseen work
17,580 was the attendance tonight? On a cold and wet Wednesday night.

I’d say that’s a fantastic support.

If the team managed to touch the ball or string a pass together before the first goal that would be a bonus. Or not being 2-0 within 14 minutes.

We performed better in the second half when they would have walked out to even less fans as half them had left?

Good analysis though.

tmb1875
How dare we not all be happy clapping our glorious and triumphant team out the stadium all the way home tonight. All hibs fans fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:34 PM

If the team managed to touch the ball or string a pass together before the first goal that would be a bonus. Or not being 2-0 within 14 minutes.

We performed better in the second half when they would have walked out to even less fans as half them had left?

Good analysis though.

I’m not sure if you’re kidding about that attendance.. I mean I know that’s what was announced and all that but…

MWHIBBIES
27-10-2021, 09:35 PM
Can't blame fans when it's over after 10 minutes. It's just a boring waste of time then.

tamig
27-10-2021, 09:36 PM

Good analysis though.

I’m sure I read on another thread that there were only 7000 Hibs fans at the game tonight. Mental.

loanheadhibby
Not the team, the so called supporters who are currently revelling in the fact that the team is on a losing run. What happened to supporting the team through thick and thin? You might not like the manager but it’s still hibs and it’s still our team. Some people seem more interested in being proved right about the manager than the team doing well. I’m not surprised the team took so long to get going tonight after walking out to a half empty home end. And while I’m having a rant it’s a joke that the famous five lower is practically empty every week when there’s plenty fans who’d love to sit there.

Come on mate, give yourself a shake. Of all the things you can call out, it’s fellow fans.

Deary me.

Peevemor
Can't blame fans when it's over after 10 minutes. It's just a boring waste of time then.I honestly wasn't bored tonight. I was extremely worried for 25 minutes.

madhatter
27-10-2021, 09:37 PM

Sack the fans!

Were your suspicions proven correct when it came to the number of gutless fans that didn't turn up?

You seem more interested in pointing the finger at those more interested in pointing the finger at the manager. I wonder, maybe Jack Ross could point his finger at you so we can complete the triangle...

Pretty Boy
27-10-2021, 09:37 PM
I was there tonight. I'll be in Dingwall on Saturday.

That doesn't mean I have to show any enthusiasm when a game is dead and buried after 10 minutes.

I may be all the things mentioned in the thread title but I'm really not the problem. Anyone who thinks that is seriously misplacing their anger.

Peevemor
27-10-2021, 09:38 PM
I’m sure I read on another thread that there were only 7000 Hibs fans at the game tonight. Mental.I don't think that's true.

brianmc
No.

Oh well..
Crack on attacking the Hibs fans then.
That's always worked in the past eh

The only people that actually have to pay to get in are worthy of your esteemed abuse
Not the non triers on the pitch, earning thousands a week who still can't be arsed doing the job they're paid to do?

Revelling indeed.

tamig
I’m not sure if you’re kidding about that attendance.. I mean I know that’s what was announced and all that but…

There was a decent crowd tonight. Other than the usual gaps in the FFL where were the other big gaps? I was quite surprised to see the place as full. Doesn’t fit in with your view of course.

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:39 PM

Good analysis though.
Stop it, there was nowhere near that many fans in the stadium. I can’t say how full the west was as I was sitting there, but the east was at best two thirds full and the famous five was practically empty.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:39 PM
There was a decent crowd tonight. Other than the usual gaps in the FFL where were the other big gaps? I was quite surprised to see the place as full. Doesn’t fit in with your view of course.

There was huge gaps everywhere. The FFU had a full section on the east side almost completely empty. There was full rows of seats empty in sections. Most sections other than the centre of the east and west looked like they were more empty seats than filled.

There couldn’t have been more than 11-12k actually there tonight. No point in arguing about it though as the only figure we’ll get is the hilarious 17500 or so

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Oh well..
Crack on attacking the Hibs fans then.
That's always worked in the past eh

The only people that actually have to pay to get in are worthy of your esteemed abuse
Not the non triers on the pitch, earning thousands a week who still can't be arsed doing the job they're paid to do?

Revelling indeed.
I’m glad we’re in agreement.

Steve20
27-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah, it’s the support that pay and go along to watch that boring garbage that’s to blame.

Another that is happy for mediocrity and want to blame fellow supporters because they dare to want to win games and be better..

bigwheel
27-10-2021, 09:42 PM
There was huge gaps everywhere. The FFU had a full section on the east side almost completely empty. There was full rows of seats empty in sections. Most sections other than the centre of the east and west looked like they were more empty seats than filled.

There couldn’t have been more than 11-12k actually there tonight.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]. You are the funniest poster on here …absolutely delighted to continue be negative and trying to justify your earlier prediction about the crowd …

Brilliant parody account - keep it coming [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

tamig
27-10-2021, 09:42 PM
I don't think that's true.

Someone said it on another thread - maybe the match updates one. That’s true. The comment was pish though. I read it at HT at the game and laughed. There was a good turnout tonight. People just making stuff up to try and drag everything down to suit their opinion.

brianmc
27-10-2021, 09:43 PM
I’m glad we’re in agreement.

We're not.

tmb1875
I was really surprised to see so many in tonight. Especially as most had a feeling what the outcome was going to be. Fair play to the fans that did go along tonight on a wild miserable night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamig

There couldn’t have been more than 11-12k actually there tonight. No point in arguing about it though as the only figure we’ll get is the hilarious 17500 or so
Was it you who came out with the 7k Hibs fans on another thread? Thats just nonsense.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:44 PM
[emoji1787][emoji1787]. You are the funniest poster on here …absolutely delighted to continue be negative and trying to justify your earlier prediction about the crowd …

How many do you think were there?

Was there rows of fully empty seats? :confused:

bigwheel
27-10-2021, 09:46 PM

Another sidewinder [emoji1787][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Chorley Hibee
27-10-2021, 09:47 PM

Those pesky Hibs fans to blame once again.

Don't worry, keep this crap going under Ross and we'll be able to watch attendances dwindle even further.

j'adorehibs
27-10-2021, 09:47 PM

who are these plenty fans - they could occupy the east you know?

Hiber-nation
27-10-2021, 09:48 PM

Why did you give up on your previous user names? Their posts were equally crap mind you.

Anyway what a terrible thread, it's as if Hibs fans are unique in some way about being upset at their team's worst run since Butcher.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Another sidewinder [emoji1787][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Good chatting.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Why did you give up on your previous user names? Their posts were equally crap mind you.

Anyway what a terrible thread, it's as if Hibs fans are unique in some way about being upset at their team's worst run since Butcher.

Usernames?

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:49 PM

What are you on about, the crowd was pitiful tonight.

Nicho87
27-10-2021, 09:50 PM
I wonder how there are empty seats given the style of football we are playing…

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 09:50 PM
What are you on about, the crowd was pitiful tonight.

No it wasn’t, it was great. Bigwheel says so

madhatter
27-10-2021, 09:53 PM
I wasn't there tonight. Have to admit I'm glad as I knew I wouldn't enjoy it. That first 25mins would've had me raging and with the terrible weather it would've been a tough call to remain seated for the rest of the 1st half never mind the whole game.

People pull out all this uber fan nonsense and it's ridiculous in the modern world. People work from home, some have flexible work arrangements and may decide to connect into work to get ahead of tomorrow's work. Some also have families and other commitments they have to juggle.

Adding to all of the above. If Hibs are genuinely boring the life out of you, it makes turning up to ER more of a chore than it should be. Aberdeen got rid of McInnes as some of their fans hated his football.

People forget, we pay for the privilege to go into ER and sit in a seat. The players and managers get paid for that privilege and some are disregarding that and what the shirt means.

wookie70
27-10-2021, 09:56 PM

That doesn't mean I have to show any enthusiasm when a game is dead and buried after 10 minutes.

I may be all the things mentioned in the thread title but I'm really not the problem. Anyone who thinks that is seriously misplacing their anger.

I was at Aberdeen, there for the Skol Cup Team coming out tonight(Budgie showed more energy than the whole Hibs team put together in the first half) and will be at Dingwall. I can't remember being as angry with a Hibs team as I was with that one after 15 minutes. They stood and watched Celtc play, no energy, no heart, no desire. No idea how anyone thinks Celt were brilliant I could have went out and passed the ball tonight such was the lack of pressure. The couple of times we did press in the first half Celtc never had a clue. The title of the thread is correct and it should be getting directed at 11 players who simply were not interested and a manger who seems unable to motivate them. I've no idea if the OP is going home and away but if they are they must know it isn't an easy watch. The penalties have dried up and they were papering over some large cracks. Dingwall will be very interesting as we did to Ross County what Celtc did to us tonight when we played them earlier this year. It will be interesting to see if this team has given up and will continue free falling. Even with the injuries with any effort and plan we should come away with something. I'm not convinced we will have either and I would through in the kids just to make a statement. At least they will run their legs off.

Peevemor
27-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Someone said it on another thread - maybe the match updates one. That’s true. The comment was pish though. I read it at HT at the game and laughed. There was a good turnout tonight. People just making stuff up to try and drag everything down to suit their opinion.For clarification, I wasn't suggesting you were telling fibs.

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:58 PM
I wasn't there tonight. Have to admit I'm glad as I knew I wouldn't enjoy it. That first 25mins would've had me raging and with the terrible weather it would've been a tough call to remain seated for the rest of the 1st half never mind the whole game.

People pull out all this uber fan nonsense and it's ridiculous in the modern world. People work from home, some have flexible work arrangements and may decide to connect into work to get ahead of tomorrow's work. Some also have families and other commitments they have to juggle.

Adding to all of the above. If Hibs are genuinely boring the life out of you, it makes turning up to ER more of a chore than it should be. Aberdeen got rid of McInnes as some of their fans hated his football.

People forget, we pay for the privilege to go into ER and sit in a seat. The players and managers get paid for that privilege and some are disregarding that and what the shirt means.
Let’s not pretend you’re not delighted to be proved right tonight. You’re without doubt one of the worst culprits for putting the boot in when things aren’t going well. :rolleyes:

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 09:59 PM
No it wasn’t, it was great. Bigwheel says so
I wish I’d taken a photo, the famous five was about a quarter full.

flash
27-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Oh yeah, it’s the support that pay and go along to watch that boring garbage that’s to blame.

Another that is happy for mediocrity and want to blame fellow supporters because they dare to want to win games and be better..

Happy for mediocrity. Yeah that's totally what he said in his post.

hibbydog
27-10-2021, 10:00 PM

100% correct

No Hibs fan should ever have to justify when they go and don’t go.

Perfect Hatrick
27-10-2021, 10:01 PM

Yup.

B.H.F.C
27-10-2021, 10:02 PM
The crowd got behind them second half because they saw a bit of effort. A bit of fight, even if it was too late.

A number of people clearly don’t see much worth supporting at the moment. I have a season ticket and an away season ticket but had no enthusiasm for the game tonight. I went but two next to me didn’t and it was nothing to do with the fact that it was raining or Covid or anything like that…

Don’t really think anyone wants to be proved right about Hibs being crap to be honest. I do think there’s a growing number that would accept a wee rough spell for a few more game to get a change though.

madhatter
27-10-2021, 10:02 PM
Let’s not pretend you’re not delighted to be proved right tonight. You’re without doubt one of the worst culprits for putting the boot in when things aren’t going well. :rolleyes:

Let's not pretend, you're putting the boot in to our fans and you're creating a scenario where I'm pleased at our defeat tonight so you can be delighted to be proven right that I'm one of the worse culprits?

What the hell is the "worse culprit"? For someone that comes onto a football forum to vent? What the hell is the point in this place? A place for people to stick the boot in to fellow fans without any issue and then people who criticise and critique football matters become culprits?

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Let's not pretend, your putting the boot in to our fans and your creating a scenario where I'm pleased at our defeat tonight so you can be delighted to be proven right that I'm one of the worse culprits?

What the hell is the "worse culprit"? For someone that comes onto a football forum to vent? What the hell is the point in this place? A place for people to stick the boot in to fellow fans without any issue and then people who criticise and critique football matters become culprits?
Mate you’re obsessed with managers getting the sack, I saw you once again revelling in misery the other day when you were calling for the Man Utd manager to be sacked. How about a bit of positive thinking and believing that the impossible is sometimes possible. Dare to dream.

Unseen work
27-10-2021, 10:08 PM

https://twitter.com/declanrmcc/status/1453473196787867656?s=21

https://twitter.com/elitetigers1/status/1453433499751432196?s=21

That’s it just before kick off.

we are hibs
27-10-2021, 10:09 PM
HIBS FANS = BAD!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

madhatter
27-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Mate you’re obsessed with managers getting the sack, I saw you once again revelling in misery the other day when you were calling for the Man Utd manager to be sacked. How about a bit of positive thinking and believing that the impossible is sometimes possible. Dare to dream.

So, you're profiling me? I said Ole wouldn't survive on a completely unrelated thread. A non-Hibs related thread and you've somehow came to a conclusion that I'm obsessed with managers getting sacked.

As you've brought that up, in my opinion Ole shouldn't be the manager of Man Utd. I don't think he should have got the job in the first place. It's like Bruce was at Newcastle, hiding to nothing while trying to deal with their own personal issues. Ole has a great legacy at Man Utd which is currently saving him from the real grief. I'd prefer him not to endure where it could go.

Hibernia&Alba
27-10-2021, 10:16 PM

Yes, I was done at 0-3. Couldn't sit there any longer and needed to get away. It's very rare I leave early, let alone that early, but it felt pointless.

Scottie
27-10-2021, 10:18 PM
Contender for worst thread of the year LB. Fellow fans slating each other now.

Should be the imposters of a team your calling out not fellow fans. :applause:

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 10:19 PM
So, you're profiling me? I said Ole wouldn't survive on a completely unrelated thread. A non-Hibs related thread and you've somehow came to a conclusion that I'm obsessed with managers getting sacked.

As you've brought that up, in my opinion Ole shouldn't be the manager of Man Utd. I don't think he should have got the job in the first place. It's like Bruce was at Newcastle, hiding to nothing while trying to deal with their own personal issues. Ole has a great legacy at Man Utd which is currently saving him from the real grief. I'd prefer him not to endure where it could go.
I’m not profiling you, I just noticed you arguing on 2 threads on the same day for managers to be sacked. Each to their own I suppose.

27-10-2021, 10:29 PM

What do you make of all the fans that left straight after it became 3-0?

Jack Ross is quickly becoming bad for business.

RIP
27-10-2021, 10:30 PM

Clearly didn’t read the OP who is completely in agreement with your second paragraph but would rather do without posters who revel in negativity.

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 10:30 PM
Contender for worst thread of the year LB. Fellow fans slating each other now.

Should be the imposters of a team your calling out not fellow fans. :applause:
You’re probably right buddy, but reading the posts tonight has really got to me. Sometimes it’s better to get things out n the open. Anyway I think I’ll probably leave it there as you’re correct, everyone fighting isn’t helping anyone.
peace.

madhatter
27-10-2021, 10:31 PM
I’m not profiling you, I just noticed you arguing on 2 threads on the same day for managers to be sacked. Each to their own I suppose.

Where did I actually argue that they should be sacked? Saying that Ole would be sacked after a 5-0 defeat to Liverpool is hardly a shocking conclusion, thousands more than me came to the same conclusion. I wasn't arguing or presenting a case.

I think you'll also find it difficult to find many, if any, direct "Sack Jack Ross" from me as well. I like the man but think we are hopeless under him and it currently looks like we will change a manager due to a negative outcome rather than a positive. It is up to Jack Ross to change that, nothing I do changes anything in either Ole's or Jack's career or life.

Keep looking for and identifying those sinners in our support though. Anybody up for "Sacked in the morning" at the weekend? Probably best to live up to my reputation now.

Scottie
27-10-2021, 10:37 PM
You’re probably right buddy, but reading the posts tonight has really got to me. Sometimes it’s better to get things out n the open. Anyway I think I’ll probably leave it there as you’re correct, everyone fighting isn’t helping anyone.
peace.
Buddy I love reading your posts on here and we’re all hurting tonight.

You’re right sometimes your blood boils and you need to get it off your chest but we’re all Cabbage fans and want the best for our club and fellow supporters.

Onwards to Saturday GGTTH :hug:

lord bunberry
Where did I actually argue that they should be sacked? Saying that Ole would be sacked after a 5-0 defeat to Liverpool is hardly a shocking conclusion, thousands more than me came to the same conclusion. I wasn't arguing or presenting a case.

I think you'll also find it difficult to find many, if any, direct "Sack Jack Ross" from me as well. I like the man but think we are hopeless under him and it currently looks like we will change a manager due to a negative outcome rather than a positive. It is up to Jack Ross to change that, nothing I do changes anything in either Ole's or Jack's career or life.

Keep looking for and identifying those sinners in our support though. Anybody up for "Sacked in the morning" at the weekend? Probably best to live up to my reputation now.
Fair enough buddy I apologise to you and everyone else. I’m a fairly chilled out guy but some of the stuff I’ve read tonight really got under my skin. I was furious at halftime tonight and I booed the team of the pitch, but on here I’m called a happy clapper, the people around me weren’t thinking that. Onwards and upwards ggtth.

madhatter
Clearly didn’t read the OP who is completely in agreement with your second paragraph but would rather do without posters who revel in negativity.

Revel in negativity or simply share their view?

Some people come on for a bit of a rant. Evidently from the OP, some of the vent is directed at different people granted.

Put it this way, why is negativity a crime? Have people ever thought that revelling in positivity is a pain to some as well? I avoid here when things are going well and give people ample room to be positive (because even for me it reaches a degree of neutrality). When I do come on here to share what I think people honestly get their underwear in all kind of knots. I do not understand why the written words of a random gets them so worked up? This "proved right" stuff is some terrible patter. Do people genuinely think I'm on here because I'm gleeful that we lost?

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Buddy I love reading your posts on here and we’re all hurting tonight.

You’re right sometimes your blood boils and you need to get it off your chest but we’re all Cabbage fans and want the best for our club and fellow supporters.

Onwards to Saturday GGTTH :hug:
You’re right mate, it’s not often I lose the plot and I apologise once again. Time for bed for me I think.

mcohibs
27-10-2021, 10:42 PM
peace.

So you start a thread slating our own fans then bail out of it because you don't like posters arguing with each other 🙄

madhatter
27-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Fair enough buddy I apologise to you and everyone else. I’m a fairly chilled out guy but some of the stuff I’ve read tonight really got under my skin. I was furious at halftime tonight and I booed the team of the pitch, but on here I’m called a happy clapper, the people around me weren’t thinking that. Onwards and upwards ggtth.

I only want what's best for Hibs and gets me enjoying the football again. If that's the team sitting down for a 10 hour debrief tomorrow, youngsters getting thrown in the deep end, Nisbet getting a stern talking to, a managerial change, a new scouting team, or a new director of football. Whatever it takes. I want us to become the "best of the rest" or at least become a regular challenger for that position.

Tonight wasn't the killer for me. It was still a free hit but the first half shape and execution of the basics had me very worried. We need an urgent change in fortunes, hopefully that comes against Ross County.

Franck Stanton
27-10-2021, 10:45 PM
I don't think that's true.

It isn't, I was there and can assure you that to claim there were only 7,000 hib s fans there is, well, just a lie.

Greenbeard
27-10-2021, 10:47 PM
I only want what's best for Hibs and gets me enjoying the football again. If that's the team sitting down for a 10 hour debrief tomorrow, youngsters getting thrown in the deep end, or Nisbet getting a stern talking to, a managerial change, a new scouting team, a new director of football. Whatever it takes. I want us to become the "best of the rest" or at least become a regular challenger for that position.

Tonight wasn't the killer for me. It was still a free hit but the first half shape and execution of the basics had me very worried. We need an urgent change in fortunes, hopefully that comes against Ross County.
Having just watched the highlights of their 5-0 horsing of Dundee I regret to say that I wouldn't be overly hopeful.

lord bunberry
27-10-2021, 10:51 PM
So you start a thread slating our own fans then bail out of it because you don't like posters arguing with each other 🙄
I didn’t start a thread slating our own fans because a large number of our fans were in the stadium tonight. I didn’t slate any of them. I suppose it’s all about your definition of fans.

jacomo
27-10-2021, 10:58 PM
peace.

I was in the match day thread… it was mostly quite fun I thought.

I treat comments on Hibs.net on match days the way I treat shouts in the stands… heat of the moment stuff, not to be taken too seriously.

It should come as a surprise to absolutely no one that we are a volatile support, liable to quite extreme reactions.

madhatter
27-10-2021, 11:03 PM
I didn’t start a thread slating our own fans because a large number of our fans were in the stadium tonight. I didn’t slate any of them. I suppose it’s all about your definition of fans.

Home and away fan = uber
Home fan all the time = great
Home fan most of the time = good/OK
Fair weather fan = heathen

I'm home fan most of the time so I'm doing not bad in my idiotic and pointless fan definition structure. Finally found a positive...

Think Hibs need to release fan rank badges or something or a fan leadership board. Fan of the match on the big screens?

hibeerealist
27-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Mate i understand that you’re a crashing bore, not everyone can be charismatic and interesting. I think it’s a bit much that you resort to such language. I think you need to invoke your inner realist and be more respectful.

Your lack of respect resulted in the many negative responses to your OP and don’t for one minute think yourself charismatic and interesting as you come over as a complete walloper

Malthibby
27-10-2021, 11:16 PM
Glad I was there to watch the second half. We were dreadful for 35 minutes & until we stop losing goals every week to crosses we will have problems but i didn't see gutless spineless performances in the second half.
Too many missed passes but we did put Celtic under pressure & were close to getting a second which would have made life interesting.
First half wasn't acceptable but the players were hammering at them in the second, we have problems but accusing players of being gutless/spineless doesn't fit with what I saw.

CMurdoch
28-10-2021, 12:44 AM
17,580 tickets sold for the game.
11,100 season tickets and 2,700 Hibs walkups with the rest going to Celtic fans.
The club probably lost circa £40k in unsold seats but given the weather, our form and the price it wasn't surprising
As for the number of season ticket holders who stayed at home to watch on TV. As Bobby Brown once said that's their prerogative.
They have paid their money to support the club. Good on them.

P.S. I enjoyed the game. Their fans made lots of noise and it was good to see players worth million of pounds against our couple of hundred grand guys with a sadly predictable result.

However, the team need to get their serious head on now to win the next two games. Nothing else is acceptable and I might even get humpty with them if they blow it..
Win them and we are close enough to Hearts and Dundee Utd To real them in when our injured stars (Doidge & Magennis) return followed by at least two reinforcements a month later.

Weegreenman
28-10-2021, 12:51 AM

Ha ha your having a laugh mate! The fans have backed this club in huge numbers over the last few seasons, turning in record season ticket sales. What have we had in return?

An under investment in our squad is what.

This squad of players could well get us relegated they are so poor.
Our back four have to be amongst the worst defenders in this league.
They are dreadful.

ShinyFantastic
28-10-2021, 03:05 AM
What is this ***** OP on about?

Since452
28-10-2021, 05:01 AM

Absolutely spot on 👏👏👏

JimBHibees
28-10-2021, 06:05 AM
Ha ha your having a laugh mate! The fans have backed this club in huge numbers over the last few seasons, turning in record season ticket sales. What have we had in return?

An under investment in our squad is what.

This squad of players could well get us relegated they are so poor.
Our back four have to be amongst the worst defenders in this league.
They are dreadful.

You haven't you are bragging about not renewing your season ticket as a great decision.