PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Pat Stanton

brythehibby
07-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Not seen anything on here about this - anyone going? Got a few tickets and looking forward to it.

JohnMcM
07-10-2021, 10:10 AM
Not seen anything on here about this - anyone going? Got a few tickets and looking forward to it.

That has either passed me by or perhaps wasn’t advertised enough in the most appropriate places (?). I would have gone but too late to arrange now. Enjoy it if you go and perhaps you might update us after the event. Thanks.

brythehibby
07-10-2021, 04:58 PM
That has either passed me by or perhaps wasn’t advertised enough in the most appropriate places (?). I would have gone but too late to arrange now. Enjoy it if you go and perhaps you might update us after the event. Thanks.

Yeah I’ll be honest I didn’t even know about it either until someone offered me some tickets. Never seen it advertised either. Bit of a shame as it will impact on the crowd I’d have thought.

bigwheel
07-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Yes. Shame that. It has been very poorly marketed…hope they get a decent turnout

hibbie63
07-10-2021, 05:18 PM
That has either passed me by or perhaps wasn’t advertised enough in the most appropriate places (?). I would have gone but too late to arrange now. Enjoy it if you go and perhaps you might update us after the event. Thanks.<br>
Never saw anything mentioned anywhere, on here, papers and even no mention at the St Johnstone game, Gutted that i'm going to miss being in God's company

Eaststand
07-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Yeah I’ll be honest I didn’t even know about it either until someone offered me some tickets. Never seen it advertised either. Bit of a shame as it will impact on the crowd I’d have thought.

I'm yet another person who knew nowt about this and if I had, I'd have bought tickets.
I'm curios as to where this was advertised as I get lots of email from the Club, and I'm on hibs.net several times a day but can't recall seeing this event advertised anywhere.

GGTTH

w pilton hibby
07-10-2021, 05:55 PM
I don't think this has been arranged by the club.

This is the announcement from the Evening News -

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/hibs-legend-pat-stanton-and-other-club-heroes-to-share-career-stories-at-live-fans-event-in-edinburgh-heres-how-to-buy-tickets-3362538

Billy Whizz
07-10-2021, 05:56 PM
I'm yet another person who knew nowt about this and if I had, I'd have bought tickets.
I'm curios as to where this was advertised as I get lots of email from the Club, and I'm on hibs.net several times a day but can't recall seeing this event advertised anywhere.

GGTTH
It’s a private company, nothing to do with Hibs, but as you said poorly advertised

superfurryhibby
07-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Strange that people didn’t know about it, it’s featured on my social media for weeks now. Pricing is an issue for me, but good luck to the King of Easter Road, hope he gets a decent turn out.

Hibs Class
08-10-2021, 06:17 AM
I’m going, hadn’t heard anything about it until my son gave me a ticket.