PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ibrox Crowd

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 03:13 PM
Is there genuinely a more insufferable bunch of idiots as those that support that mob. Anytime a player try’s to even win the ball or tackle one of their players they’re up in arms as if someone has tried to kill one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EI255
03-10-2021, 04:12 PM
The sad reality too is that the majority of them aren't even Glasweigans.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 04:13 PM
The sad reality too is that the majority of them aren't even Glasweigans.

Big chunk of loyalists from Northern Ireland and elsewhere aswell. Horrible tbh.

marinello59
03-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Is there genuinely a more insufferable bunch of idiots as those that support that mob. Anytime a player try’s to even win the ball or tackle one of their players they’re up in arms as if someone has tried to kill one of them.

No different from any our home crowd in that respect then. There are plenty of reasons to dislike them but acting like any home support trying to claim an advantage for their team isn’t one of them.

Carheenlea
03-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Did any Hibs fans find a way of getting into Ibrox undercover this afternoon?

Not read of any myself anywhere but wouldn’t be surprised if some determined fans managed to acquire tickets from somewhere.

CMurdoch
03-10-2021, 08:13 PM

You don't do irony do you.
You are describing a lot of of our fans comments on this very board today.
"It's an injustice, it is" Calimero 1983.

Nicho87
03-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Simply the worst bunch of fans going

Weegreenman
03-10-2021, 08:21 PM
I hate Rangers and their supporters. However, you can’t berate them for supporting their team at home and being up in arms about every decision.
It’s all about intimidation at Ibrox and sadly it does effect some of our players,

Torto7
03-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Scotland's shame.

Nicho87
03-10-2021, 08:24 PM
I hate Rangers and their supporters. However, you can’t berate them for supporting their team at home and being up in arms about every decision.
It’s all about intimidation at Ibrox and sadly it does effect some of our players,

And the officials sadly

Torto7
03-10-2021, 08:25 PM

How's that then? We were in complete control until the referee cheated just like always when we play them. Our players looked more than comfortable.

BILLYHIBS
03-10-2021, 09:43 PM

Not read of any myself anywhere but wouldn’t be surprised if some determined fans managed to acquire tickets from somewhere.

Kevin Thomson :rolleyes:

Franck Stanton
03-10-2021, 10:55 PM

Yip, I was there, my mate is a s/t at castle greyskull but couldn't make it today so have me his. They really are a bunch of Neanderthals,

Hillsidehibby
04-10-2021, 07:31 AM
Yip, I was there, my mate is a s/t at castle greyskull but couldn't make it today so have me his. They really are a bunch of Neanderthals,
What did you do when Hibs scored? Sat on your hands I’ll bet! Must have been horrendous.
I did it once at Tynecastle for a Derby. Never again

Ardenttwo
04-10-2021, 08:00 AM

I was offered not once but twice a ticket from two Hun friends which I politely declined. It’s a good job I turned down the offers because I would not have been able to hold myself in check

EI255
04-10-2021, 09:00 AM
The Queens Maggots.

MunsterHibee
04-10-2021, 03:18 PM
I’m not being Ironic at all in my opinion. The crowd at Ibrox has influenced many referees decisions down through the years gaining them a big advantage. I don’t think we would get remotely close to the advantages and soft decisions if our own home supporters were berating the referee in the same way. Just my opinion.

04-10-2021, 03:55 PM
I couldn’t watch the game as I was travelling but I was told there was soldiers abseiling from the stand or something. What happened?!

JimBHibees
04-10-2021, 03:57 PM
I couldn’t watch the game as I was travelling but I was told there was soldiers abseiling from the stand or something. What happened?!

Armed forces day two Marines abseiled from the top of the stand then handed the ref the match ball.

04-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Armed forces day two Marines abseiled from the top of the stand then handed the ref the match ball.

Ughhhhhhhhhh glad I didn’t see it

Kato
04-10-2021, 04:06 PM
The crowd at Ibrox has influenced many referees decisions down through the years gaining them a big advantage.

I remember some European fixture at Ibrox with Hateley and Souness as TV pundits. Hateley was talking at half-time saying they should get the crowd noised up and the referee would be intimidated as he had seen it many times before ....and as he was saying the last bit Souness was giving him the eye and more or less telling him, tacitly, to shut-up.

Anyone who thinks this doesn't happen is either a mug or at it.

WhileTheChief..
04-10-2021, 04:12 PM
I remember some European fixture at Ibrox with Hateley and Souness as TV pundits. Hateley was talking at half-time saying they should get the crowd noised up and the referee would be intimidated as he had seen it many times before ....and as he was saying the last bit Souness was giving him the eye and more or less telling him, tacitly, to shut-up.

Anyone who thinks this doesn't happen is either a mug or at it.

Eh? What's wrong with a home crowd trying to intimidate the ref?

We should do more of it at ER instead of sitting silently waiting for a goal.

Kato
04-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Eh? What's wrong with a home crowd trying to intimidate the ref?.

Nothing.

I'm only saying as Hateley was going to expand on his statement but Souness was obviously uncomfortable with someone actually coming out and saying it happens at Ibrox.

Carheenlea
06-10-2021, 08:43 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/1XshdMr3/B8-C0286-F-883-B-4356-91-E3-9-B35-FE9-DB8-BB.png (https://postimages.org/)

Since90+2
06-10-2021, 09:00 AM
We should do more of it at ER instead of sitting silently waiting for a goal.

I'm guessing you're one of the few fans who gets up and starts the songs then? Fair play if so. Hypocrisy if not.

WhileTheChief..
06-10-2021, 04:05 PM
I'm guessing you're one of the few fans who gets up and starts the songs then? Fair play if so. Hypocrisy if not.

Nope, i shout plenty abuse at the ref or opposition players though, which is what my post was about.

No one mentioned singing songs.

BS44
06-10-2021, 04:11 PM
I'm getting rangers strips in my Hibs net ads ☹

Moulin Yarns
06-10-2021, 05:06 PM
I'm getting rangers strips in my Hibs net ads ☹

What ads are these 🤔😉

BS44
06-10-2021, 05:23 PM
What ads are these 🤔😉

Before I login, a rangers strip ad on my hibs.net front page.

The ad is getting larger too

erin go bragh
07-10-2021, 05:58 AM
Are the diets getting tickets for Greyskull next week . Guy at work seems to think so .

Danderhall Hibs
07-10-2021, 06:00 AM
Are the diets getting tickets for Greyskull next week . Guy at work seems to think so .

Yeah - the red zones have been removed now (at all grounds).

Moulin Yarns
07-10-2021, 07:47 AM
Before I login, a rangers strip ad on my hibs.net front page.

The ad is getting larger too

Don't log out then.

Keith_M
07-10-2021, 07:56 AM

Yeah, I heard Hearts demanded 1,690 tickets and The Rangers just couldn't say no to that number.