PDA

View Full Version : No Rangers fans at Easter Road

Diclonius
03-10-2021, 02:45 PM
The influence on the performance and referee is clear.

They haven't done it because of COVID. They've done it because they can and they are accountable to no one.

No dignified silence **** from Hibs this time. Do something. Make a stand. I don't want to see a single one of them at our game and I'll gladly donate to the club to make up for any collateral damage.

Chorley Hibee
03-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Me too, get them to ****.

.Sean.
03-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Yep. Please raise this KP

Billy Whizz
03-10-2021, 02:57 PM
The next game at ER is on Sky now

LunasBoots
03-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Should get nothing.

seanshow
03-10-2021, 03:04 PM

They haven't done it because of COVID. They've done it because they can and they are accountable to no one.

No dignified silence **** from Hibs this time. Do something. Make a stand. I don't want to see a single one of them at our game and I'll gladly donate to the club to make up for any collateral damage.

it would be great if it could be done,but either we find another 4k hibees, or You come up with £32 x 3800 :greengrin

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Agree 100%. Get them to ******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dalmeny
03-10-2021, 03:49 PM
it would be great if it could be done,but either we find another 4k hibees, or You come up with £32 x 3800 :greengrin

Give them tickets, price them at 50

Bishop Hibee
03-10-2021, 03:51 PM
I wouldn’t have let them back in after the first time they sang The Famine Song at ER without an apology from The Rangers board. Sadly we’ll continue to take the racist pound.

Pretty Boy
03-10-2021, 03:56 PM
They should be banned for their treatment of our managers, players, heritage and club. If it takes a bit of petty revenge to make that happen then I'm all for it.

Ask every Hibs fan attending to donate and extra £2 to cover the lost earnings. If even half do it then it's part of the shortfall made up.

tonyrougier123
03-10-2021, 04:01 PM
No rangers fans at Easter road needs to be a movement! Get them tae France😡

stuart-farquhar
03-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Shun the Hun.

one day maybe...
03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Love to see us fill the stadium with our own fans. It's a Wednesday night though so would difficult unless the club did some kind of deal for fans.

#GGTTH

BegbieHSC
03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Get the hashtag going #NotOneHun.

Don’t know what that’ll mean for referees, but hey.

Joe6-2
03-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Get the hashtag going #NotOneHun.

Don’t know what that’ll mean for referees, but hey.

Yeah, how do we get officials then?

DarrenSQH
03-10-2021, 04:08 PM
They literally gave free tickets to the armed forces in a big section but can't fit in away fans. Joke of a league

Lee Marvin
03-10-2021, 04:09 PM
I'd 100% contributed to a fund to cover lost earnings for this. Crowd funding effort to lock this **** out of ER would be magnificent

lord bunberry
03-10-2021, 04:09 PM
They should be banned for their treatment of our managers, players, heritage and club. If it takes a bit of petty revenge to make that happen then I'm all for it.

Ask every Hibs fan attending to donate and extra £2 to cover the lost earnings. If even half do it then it's part of the shortfall made up.
That’s a great idea. Ask fans to make a small donation as well as having a big push to fill the stadium with hibs fans. I bet we could get pretty close to covering the shortfall. We could have a bumper happy hibee draw as well.

Big_Franck
03-10-2021, 04:10 PM
I'm all for this and I'd happily donate the price of a ticket to Kicks For Kids or similar to get younger hibees along.

Carheenlea
03-10-2021, 04:12 PM
The board rolled over and meekly accepted the banishing of our travelling fans. They’re hardly going to suddenly decide to withhold away tickets to Rangers are they?

Davy Mac
03-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Shun the Hun.

Like that, 👍 GTF Sevco.

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 04:15 PM
Watching the game today they sung the sash, songs about being the volunteers of the UVF etc. They’re absolute Neanderthals. Get them out of ER for the foreseeable. Give the tickets to local schools in Edinburgh and ask hibees to make a small donation to cover costs.

ABZHFC
03-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Not a single one should be sold to those *****. Call the whole South a red zone

Dalianwanda
03-10-2021, 04:17 PM
i’d buy a seat

Hibs90
03-10-2021, 04:19 PM
+1 for donating the price of a ticket if it means none of them at ER.

Other option is to make home tickets ridiculously cheap so we sell out.

Sir David Gray
03-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Add Celtic fans to this and I'm in.

Joe6-2
There is no f******* way any of them should set foot in ER
Shun the hun

lord bunberry
Pressure needs to be put on the board. It’s about more than money now imo.

Borderhibbie76
No Septic neither at end of month.. #### them both

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Celtic first in 3 weeks! Give neither of them anything.

lord bunberry
03-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Add Celtic fans to this and I'm in.
If Celtic aren’t allowing us into their stadium then they absolutely should be treated the same.

aarsan
03-10-2021, 04:23 PM
If they get just one ticket, then I'm afraid I've given up watching my team after 57 years.

kaimendhibs
03-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Id donate a ticket. Keep them out

tonyrougier123
03-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Nae rangers fans and get a big karaoke sesh going with the new screens👍🏻

Hedlund12
03-10-2021, 04:31 PM
I'd happily pay for two extra tickets to keep them out of the away end at ER... for every fan buying an extra adults ticket the club could even consider donating a kids ticket for free?
Fill all 4 stands with Hibs fans.
If any Rangers fans want to watch the game at ER.. they can do the hospitality option!

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 04:32 PM
If Celtic aren’t allowing us into their stadium then they absolutely should be treated the same.

Ban both of them tbh.

easty
03-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Would happily donate the cost of a ticket to leave away end empty.

Ryan91
03-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Be interesting to see the amount of money that is spent on Policing and Stewarding such a fixture at Easter Road, with no Huns at ER would expect to see a far smaller Police/Steward presence and a significant cost saving and offset the loss from lack of ticket sales.

MunsterHibee
03-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Be interesting to see the amount of money that is spent on Policing and Stewarding such a fixture at Easter Road, with no Huns at ER would expect to see a far smaller Police/Steward presence and a significant cost saving and offset the loss from lack of ticket sales.

That’s actually a great point tbh.

A Hi-Bee
03-10-2021, 04:37 PM
If they get just one ticket, then I'm afraid I've given up watching my team after 57 years.

Strangely enough I am beginning to feel the same way after almost 60 years of watching my beloved Hibs, the blatant corruption with no consequences is getting to me now.
Its always been there, but as I get older I say now why the **** should I put up wi this any longer.

Steven79
03-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Let's start a crowdfunder and buy donate the tickets to schools in the local area around Easter Road.

Let's make Easter Road a bigot free zone and stop pulling down our pants for that lot.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Largshibby
03-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Celtic first in 3 weeks! Give neither of them anything.

Tend to agree. My only thought is the level of bias against us relating to sevco doesn’t seem to be repeated v Celtic so I would probably let them in. But ideally I would prefer ER to be full of just hibbies.

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Tend to agree. My only thought is the level of bias against us relating to sevco doesn’t seem to be repeated v Celtic so I would probably let them in. But ideally I would prefer ER to be full of just hibbies.

Nothing to do with decisions, although it helps. Neither of them have given us tickets and that should be returned. Simple as that. Celtic are a cretinous club also and don’t want either of them anywhere near our home.

.Sean.
03-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Surely someone tech savvy can start a just giving

#shunthehun from earlier in the thread gets my vote

Fk them and same goes for Celtic in a couple week. I’ve honestly been livid since half 3!

h1bs4life
03-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Wasn’t particularly bothered about banning them but now the erse cheeks can GTF.
Season ticket holder in the FF upper but happy to pay the cost of a ticket in the South £35 ? each time we are due them at home.

tonyrougier123
03-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Strangely enough I am beginning to feel the same way after almost 60 years of watching my beloved Hibs, the blatant corruption with no consequences is getting to me now.
Its always been there, but as I get older I say now why the **** should I put up wi this any longer.

The pundits will all moan and groan when clubs don’t progress in Europe,scoff at hibs for not spending money on players and as you get older you realise that it all stems from the domestic bias that the sfa actively condone and encourage in order to keep the status quo with the rangers Celtic stranglehold.

One Day Soon
03-10-2021, 05:04 PM

You must be joking. The Ugly Sisters both routinely get thrown decisions against us and other clubs. **** them both.

One Day Soon
03-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Wasn’t particularly bothered about banning them but now the erse cheeks can GTF.
Season ticket holder in the FF upper but happy to pay the cost of a ticket in the South £35 ? each time we are due them at home.

I would actually pay that. In fact I’d quite like the money I’m currently donating to go to that since it no longer buys us shares.

Carheenlea
03-10-2021, 05:07 PM

There won’t be 3800 fans prepared to do the same sadly. I’m expecting the South Stand to be full of Celtic and Rangers fans as usual.

Jamesconnolly
03-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Let them in charge 60 quid a ticket

Largshibby
03-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Nothing to do with decisions, although it helps. Neither of them have given us tickets and that should be returned. Simple as that. Celtic are a cretinous club also and don’t want either of them anywhere near our home.

We don’t play them in Glasgow for nearly 3 months. Do we know already that no tickets are available to Hibs supporters?

GreenCastle
03-10-2021, 05:15 PM
100% Hibs have to stop Old Firm fans coming to ER.

I would go as far to say even if they change their mind in near future give them a small allocation in upper of the stand at most.

Keep the bigotry and all their nonsense away from Leith.

Garymcl
03-10-2021, 05:24 PM
I’m dead serious can we not get a petition started with a few thousand signatures against them getting any tickets delivered to Hibs hierarchy ASAP and make sure we for games against bigot brothers we sell out our allocation I’m definitely up for this

Torto7
03-10-2021, 05:30 PM
They should be banned for moral reasons. We're a family club after all.

B.H.F.C
Our manager understands the red card.

The club understand why they couldn’t give us tickets.

And it’ll be understandable when they get their 4,000 at ER.

Talk about challenging them, nobody really wants to. Easier just to agree with them.

Steven79
I’m dead serious can we not get a petition started with a few thousand signatures against them getting any tickets delivered to Hibs hierarchy ASAP and make sure we for games against bigot brothers we sell out our allocation I’m definitely up for thisWe need to get fans of other clubs on board as well.

It's time we stopped letting that lot thinking they can do whatever they like and we just have to put up with it.

Steven79
03-10-2021, 05:31 PM

Talk about challenging them, nobody really wants to. Easier just to agree with them.Well they should understand why people give up when we just bend over and take it up the a## time and time again!

Since452
03-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Needs to happen. They are gaining an advantage and isn't in keeping with the spirit of the game.

The Captain....
03-10-2021, 05:33 PM
We shouldn't be subjected to their sub human sectarian bile.

Zero tolerance of the bigots.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Chorley Hibee
03-10-2021, 05:41 PM

Talk about challenging them, nobody really wants to. Easier just to agree with them.

Well they should understand why I, and many other Hibs fans, have had enough of it and won't be attending whilst they do.

Keith_M
03-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Der Hun went to some length to call out racism against their players but continually ignorant the blatant racism and sectarianism their fans have displayed for as far back as any of us can remember.

Why are they even allowed into Easter Road?

one day maybe...
03-10-2021, 05:50 PM
I'm happy to donate a ticket to someone. Hibs could make a huge stance here by saying no tickets for them.
Its then up to us to fill our own stadium.
If we can't then lets get it as damned near full as possible.

Make the tickets for the South stand £10 for those who buy a ticket for the semi final that are not a season ticket holder.

linlithgowhibbie
03-10-2021, 05:55 PM

Bye then:confused:

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 06:02 PM
We don’t play them in Glasgow for nearly 3 months. Do we know already that no tickets are available to Hibs supporters?

They couldn’t guarantee Rangers tickets at Xmas so no chance of them guaranteeing Hibs any.

Franck Stanton
03-10-2021, 06:23 PM
Bye then:confused:

No need.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2021, 06:47 PM
So KP has already been asked to raise the fact that we never got any tickets. Now we want him to raise the fact that we don't want to give the rangers fans any in December. :confused:

Billy Whizz
03-10-2021, 06:49 PM
So KP has already been asked to raise the fact that we never got any tickets. Now we want him to raise the fact that we don't want to give the rangers fans any in December. :confused:

Sorry did you ask him today?

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 06:50 PM

That’s his job AFAIW.

gbhibby
03-10-2021, 06:54 PM
We should also send emails to the club to let them know the depth of feeling.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2021, 07:00 PM
That’s his job AFAIW.

Nah, I wouldn't say its his job to raise this. The board members at Hibs should grow a pair here. Hearts have called them out, we should as well.

Billy Whizz
03-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Nah, I wouldn't say its his job to raise this. The board members at Hibs should grow a pair here. Hearts have called them out, we should as well.

Of course it’s his job, if he’s the clubs SLO

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 07:04 PM

He’s relaying the feelings of the fans back to the board, that’s why he is there. Really unsure of your first point. It isn’t good enough that we got 0 tickets - so we’ve asked him to raise this. Because they gave us 0 then we want that reciprocated and have asked him to raise that. No big deal.

Borderhibbie76
03-10-2021, 07:08 PM
I'm an ST holder and happily pay 35 quid for a South stand ticket and donate it to someone - let's lock both the Cheeks out of our Stadium

Cod Boy
03-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Midweek game live on tv start of December let’s be honest Rangers will get full allocation

Hermit Crab
03-10-2021, 07:13 PM
I'm an ST holder and happily pay 35 quid for a South stand ticket and donate it to someone - let's lock both the Cheeks out of our Stadium

I'm a ST holder theres no way I'll be donating anything. Asking fans to part with an extra £35 to give away? Aye right. If Hibs are serious about it then give the South to local school kids or the like.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Midweek game live on tv start of December let’s be honest Rangers will get full allocation

Correct mate.

ABZHFC
03-10-2021, 07:16 PM
If there is a single Hun in the stands when they come to visit, then that would be one too many

Steven79
03-10-2021, 07:17 PM
If there is a single Hun in the stands when they come to visit, then that would be one too many

This!

Since452
03-10-2021, 07:30 PM

Absolutely agree

Hedlund12
03-10-2021, 07:41 PM
I'm a ST holder theres no way I'll be donating anything. Asking fans to part with an extra £35 to give away? Aye right. If Hibs are serious about it then give the South to local school kids or the like.

Nobody is specifically asking you to donate anything but there are fans who are willing to donate to the cost of tickets.
For two reason:-
1) We are hoping by doing this that we can fill the away end with Hibs fans - meaning there will be no allocation available for the manky mob... and subsequently-treating their away fans exactly the same way as they did ours.
2) Hibs fans also know that the revenue lost by not allowing >3500 of the manky mob to ER is one the club can ill afford - hence the reason that many people are now suggesting they'd be happy to financially support the club by taking this stance.
HFC is a business and I'd love for the club to be able to say that they can give the whole South Stand to local schools but I doubt they can financially afford the lost revenue.

marinello59
03-10-2021, 07:43 PM

I want a full away stand to witness us beating them .

Weegreenman
03-10-2021, 07:51 PM

Two wrongs don’t make a right. We’d be just as petty as them if we banned away supporters.
They should be called out for what they are doing but we should not follow down that same path. It leads to isolation and it will only harm the game as a whole.

Steven79
03-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Two wrongs don’t make a right. We’d be just as petty as them if we banned away supporters.
They should be called out for what they are doing but we should not follow down that same path. It leads to isolation and it will only harm the game as a whole.I have no desire to see another full away end with them belting out their party songs for 90 minutes...

Nicho87
03-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Can we actually make this happen please

After that today and their current stance

We should be uniting to the board and say just hibs no huns

Keep them out!

Scorrie
03-10-2021, 08:31 PM
I have no desire to see another full away end with them belting out their party songs for 90 minutes...

This. If for no other reason we don’t let them into ER. Then at last maybe the MSM will highlight songs are being sung that don’t belong in the 21st century let alone the 17th

hibbydog
03-10-2021, 08:51 PM
I’ll happily donate the cost of a ticket to ensure there are no knuckle dragging soap dodging sash singing racist bigots in Easter Road.

Weegreenman
03-10-2021, 08:55 PM
I have no desire to see another full away end with them belting out their party songs for 90 minutes...

Is that not how it’s always been?? Since I started watching Hibs back when Rangers filled the Dunbar end with 20 thousand supporters. Making them go quiet is what it’s all about for me.
Having no away fans is just ***** & very petty!

Nevi_SOL
03-10-2021, 09:00 PM
I'd 100% contributed to a fund to cover lost earnings for this. Crowd funding effort to lock this **** out of ER would be magnificent

Same here 👍🏼

Allez Hibs
03-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Is that not how it’s always been?? Since I started watching Hibs back when Rangers filled the Dunbar end with 20 thousand supporters. Making them go quiet is what it’s all about for me.
Having no away fans is just ***** & very petty!

After today, it is time for the club to stand up for itself. No tickets for Hibs fans today, let's return the favour to them.

ToulouseHibs
03-10-2021, 09:09 PM
I live in Toulouse so nae chance of getting up for the match, but more than happy to buy a ticket and send someone along to watch in my place. I think that the disgust for the cheek is strong enough the ban them from Easter Road.

Not In The Know
03-10-2021, 09:40 PM
They literally gave free tickets to the armed forces in a big section but can't fit in away fans. Joke of a league

Jeez saw them all in their uniforms. And it was where away fans go.

Libby Hibby
03-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Shun the hun…if I need to donate to make this happen, show me where.

03-10-2021, 10:04 PM

We should film them singing their sectarian bile and plaster it all over social media. If the SFA/SPFL, clubs, government, police and media are going to ignore it then fans of all clubs should film them every week and post the clips everywhere. Social media can be very powerful, it would make it very hard for the authorities/media to ignore.

loanheadhibby
03-10-2021, 10:06 PM

And so they should (unfortunately). I don’t want us to be like either of them. And if that means being the bigger club and letting the Huns in, so be it.

Celtic/Huns are killing Scottish football by not letting away fans in. We’re better than that.

penihibs
03-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Id donate a ticket. Keep them out

I'm in I'll buy two.

hibbysam
03-10-2021, 10:45 PM
We should film them singing their sectarian bile and plaster it all over social media. If the SFA/SPFL, clubs, government, police and media are going to ignore it then fans of all clubs should film them every week and post the clips everywhere. Social media can be very powerful, it would make it very hard for the authorities/media to ignore.

Unfortunately 1. They have all the footage they need as it stands and ignore it and 2. I go to watch the football so ain’t going to sit and film that lot for 2 hours.

We’ve all seen clips recently of their fans and nothing is said or done, until the rules change up here to punish clubs it won’t stop.

Franck Stanton
03-10-2021, 10:47 PM
And so they should (unfortunately). I don’t want us to be like either of them. And if that means being the bigger club and letting the Huns in, so be it.

Celtic/Huns are killing Scottish football by not letting away fans in. We’re better than that.

Bigger that, fed up being "the bigger" club , I say an eye for an eye. fed up being treated as second class by the ugly sisters. Come on Hibs, grow a pair, NO HUNS AT EASTER ROAD.
As for lost revenue, would we really lose out,? give the South over to home supporters every child accompanied by an adult gets free entry, (child only).
The police Bill for the game would be thousands of pounds less, (10yrs ago it was £260 per pc with ridiculous amount for senior officers),
Come on Hibs, for once listen to your supporters.
#SHUNTHEHUN.

Steve88
04-10-2021, 06:39 AM
Fill the south stand with cardboard cut-outs of Porteous

JimBHibees
04-10-2021, 06:47 AM

Sure that isn't 57 seconds :greengrin

lucky
04-10-2021, 07:35 AM
Two wrongs don’t make a right. I’m not in favour of banning away fans regardless of which team they support. That’s why the league need to deal with both halves of the old firm on this matter.

Jones28
04-10-2021, 07:37 AM
It’s a shame we can’t charge them £54 a ticket, a blue pound for every title the old incarnation should have had stripped.

lucky
04-10-2021, 07:38 AM
Also the term H** is regarded as sectarian by the charity nil by mouth so maybe time we stopped using it

Greencore
04-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Also the term H** is regarded as sectarian by the charity nil by mouth so maybe time we stopped using it

Never.

Hun, hun. Hun hun.

Kato
04-10-2021, 07:53 AM
Also the term H** is regarded as sectarian by the charity nil by mouth so maybe time we stopped using itA judge said it wasn't after going over the etymology.

I know which one I take seriously.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
04-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Aye, some amount of armed forces with ST’s at Ibrox who sit within the “Red Zone”.

https://i.postimg.cc/sg2WkWbc/93-A3-F9-DC-6-F56-46-CE-92-B9-6-E68-FEFDA7-B5.jpg (https://postimg.cc/F721cYrd)

linlithgowhibbie
04-10-2021, 08:22 AM
To all those who are willing to pay for a seat in the South stand when the currents and/or the Celtc are next here why not,

1.email Hibs explaining that you are willing to donate the price eg £32,

2. explain that you will purchase this ticket if it means one less ticket sold to Rangers,

3. You don't expect to receive or use this ticket,

4 You are doing this so that the club does not lose money and will still be seen to be allowing Rangers an allocation.

5. You wish the ticket to be in the bottom corner sections so that a segregation gap will be made making it easier to police.

Just my thoughts folk.

Swedish hibee
04-10-2021, 09:06 AM
I'll buy a ticket to donate.
Keep them out.

Billy Whizz
04-10-2021, 09:09 AM
Aye, some amount of armed forces with ST’s at Ibrox who sit within the “Red Zone”.

https://i.postimg.cc/sg2WkWbc/93-A3-F9-DC-6-F56-46-CE-92-B9-6-E68-FEFDA7-B5.jpg (https://postimg.cc/F721cYrd)

Watching on TV to yesterday, they were in the section away fans would normally be

Anthony Soprano
04-10-2021, 09:19 AM

They can regard it as what they like, there's nothing sectarian about it. They get called huns because they behave like ****bags everywhere they go.

hibbysam
04-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Watching on TV to yesterday, they were in the section away fans would normally be

Yup, what confuses me is they don’t need such a big red zone in Europe - why is domestic games different? Same stadium, same fans, same teams. Makes no sense!

The Harp Awakes
04-10-2021, 09:34 AM

Totally agree. We know if we let them in they'll go through every racist ditty in their song book. Would be great if Hibs would stand up against the racism and keep them out of our ground. Can't see it unfortunately.

gorgie greens
04-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Happy to donate the ticket price against both the Glasgow teams , don't want either setting foot in leith .
Treat them the way they treat others with total disregard and irrelevance.

Weegreenman
04-10-2021, 09:52 AM
A very sad day for football if away supporters are ever not allowed into Easter Road.

No standing/you must sit in your seat.
No leaving the pitch to celebrate a goal.
You can’t gesticulate to away fans after scoring.
You can’t have a beer at the game……and now talk of banning away fans! Deary me!

Killing the game slowly but surely.

Easter Road looks half empty most of the time, we need all the supporters we can get in the stadium.

This is just stupid tit for tat stuff.

I

hibbysam
04-10-2021, 09:55 AM
A very sad day for football if away supporters are ever not allowed into Easter Road.

Easter Road looks half empty most of the time, we need all the supporters we can get in the stadium.

I

It’s not stupid at all. A massive part of mine and many others lives are away days. Rangers and Celtic have deprived us of that this season. The way our club can show that it is wrong is by doing the same to them - their away fans will kick up a stink about it and the decisions of both clubs will soon be overturned.

ABZHFC
04-10-2021, 10:13 AM

I

So long as they don't allow us a single ticket at Parkhead and Ibrox, we should be doing the exact same back to them. They are the ***** who have broken ranks with the rules, the only way they'll stop is if their most loyal fans are deprived from attending away days in Edinburgh as a result of their club's actions

Sir David Gray
04-10-2021, 10:25 AM
It’s not stupid at all. A massive part of mine and many others lives are away days. Rangers and Celtic have deprived us of that this season. The way our club can show that it is wrong is by doing the same to them - their away fans will kick up a stink about it and the decisions of both clubs will soon be overturned.

The only issue I can see with this plan is that the rules state "home clubs must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home league match..."

Rangers and Celtic have, rightly or wrongly, got round this rule by citing the red zone regulations as the reason for this and don't offer tickets to any away fans in the league.

I'm not sure what reason we could give that would be accepted by the SPFL, particularly when we would be allowing fans of the other 9 teams to get into Easter Road.

BegbieHSC
04-10-2021, 10:28 AM
The only issue I can see with this plan is that the rules state "home clubs must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home league match..."

Rangers and Celtic have, rightly or wrongly, got round this rule by citing the red zone regulations as the reason for this and don't offer tickets to any away fans in the league.

I'm not sure what reason we could give that would be accepted by the SPFL, particularly when we would be allowing fans of the other 9 teams to get into Easter Road.

Maybe when they're visiting we're mid-installation of the new electronic advertising ribbons in the South. :greengrin:wink:

BegbieHSC
04-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Maybe when they're visiting we're mid-installation of the new electronic advertising ribbons in the South. :greengrin:wink:

When Celtic visit, they're getting installed for the first time.

When the Huns visit, oh dear, there's been a fault - need fixed up.

.Sean.
04-10-2021, 10:31 AM
​

Well in that case give them the very bare minimum, half a block in one corner or something

Fed up with all this ‘Hibs class’ crap I’d rather be hated than respected. About time the club stood up for itself.

lord bunberry
04-10-2021, 10:33 AM
If they’re in the stadium I won’t be.

Smartie
04-10-2021, 10:43 AM
Without wishing to praise our chums across the city too much...

Hibs and Hearts both appreciate and understand the value of a boisterous away support that stays on the right side of the line of acceptable when it comes to the Edinburgh derby. This game is one of the most (if not THE most) important games in our calendar. Both clubs have found ways to overcome the red zone issues so the derby maintains all that is good about it. Whilst both clubs continue to put emphasis on this, both clubs will continue to gain.

Rangers are driving a zero sum agenda. Whilst they are determined someone must lose out, we should have no option other than to ensure that leads to a lose/lose situation.

And if every club were to follow suit it would weaken and piss off Rangers and their fans a lot more than it would weaken anyone else.

They get away with it because we let them.

LeithMike
04-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Without wishing to praise our chums across the city too much...

Hibs and Hearts both appreciate and understand the value of a boisterous away support that stays on the right side of the line of acceptable when it comes to the Edinburgh derby. This game is one of the most (if not THE most) important games in our calendar. Both clubs have found ways to overcome the red zone issues so the derby maintains all that is good about it. Whilst both clubs continue to put emphasis on this, both clubs will continue to gain.

Rangers are driving a zero sum agenda. Whilst they are determined someone must lose out, we should have no option other than to ensure that leads to a lose/lose situation.

And if every club were to follow suit it would weaken and piss off Rangers and their fans a lot more than it would weaken anyone else.

They get away with it because we let them.Agree. This is a sporting integrity issue and a ban on away fans (without a legitimate reason) should result in that club's fans being banned from all other grounds by the SPFL rather than allowing the clubs to determine their own policies.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
04-10-2021, 10:55 AM
No way in our current economic situation will Ron Gordon consider this unless you gave him 5 years money in advance.
Rangers and Celtic are a certainty to Ron to buy every single ticket in the South throughout his ownership.
They are money in the bank and it will make no sense to him to change that arrangement.
He is about growing our revenues not about new short term hassle ways of making the same money.

He would of course be delighted if we could buy some of the 7000 spare tickets available for most other home games especially when our neighbours most recent attendance against one of the smaller teams was more than 25% higher than our last home game. We should be more concerned about this. Reduced budget at Hibs means more quality player sales out and probably less quality in which means we won't improve.

hibbysam
04-10-2021, 11:32 AM

Rangers had literally given Celtic printed tickets before pulling the plug as it wasn’t reciprocated. Rangers gave away hundreds of free tickets in the away end yesterday. Not sure any club is going to be pulled up after that.

Smartie
04-10-2021, 11:55 AM
No way in our current economic situation will Ron Gordon consider this unless you gave him 5 years money in advance.
Rangers and Celtic are a certainty to Ron to buy every single ticket in the South throughout his ownership.
They are money in the bank and it will make no sense to him to change that arrangement.
He is about growing our revenues not about new short term hassle ways of making the same money.

He would of course be delighted if we could buy some of the 7000 spare tickets available for most other home games especially when our neighbours most recent attendance against one of the smaller teams was more than 25% higher than our last home game. We should be more concerned about this. Reduced budget at Hibs means more quality player sales out and probably less quality in which means we won't improve.

Ron Gordon also needs to consider the thoughts of Hibs fans who have bought season tickets for decades, and the fact that they might be getting increasingly disgruntled with the situation.

If he wants to build his business around sash bashes a couple of times a year then good luck to him, but I'm out.

hibbysam
04-10-2021, 11:56 AM

Why would we have to give him 5 years money?

.Sean.
04-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Ron Gordon also needs to consider the thoughts of Hibs fans who have bought season tickets for decades, and the fact that they might be getting increasingly disgruntled with the situation.

If he wants to build his business around sash bashes a couple of times a year then good luck to him, but I'm out.
Yep. Think how high in our estimations he’d be if he stood up to them and said enough is enough. We could see here how money orientated he is which a few have said of him - this could be his chance to prove the the remaining doubters wrong

Smartie
04-10-2021, 12:05 PM
Yep. Think how high in our estimations he’d be if he stood up to them and said enough is enough. We could see here how money orientated he is which a few have said of him - this could be his chance to prove the the remaining doubters wrong

There's a lot of focus on how much we have to lose.

There's also a lot to gain, I'd argue we've got as much if not more to gain than to lose.

Torto7
04-10-2021, 12:13 PM

We're dealing with Scotland's BNP here. For too long bigotry has been allowed and tolerated. I'd love us to be the one voice that says no more. Tell them to get their house in order or they wont be invited back to Easter Road ever. 7000 tickets minus the obscene police costs isnt worth the hassle of having the filth in the ground.

Sir David Gray
04-10-2021, 12:13 PM
Rangers had literally given Celtic printed tickets before pulling the plug as it wasn’t reciprocated. Rangers gave away hundreds of free tickets in the away end yesterday. Not sure any club is going to be pulled up after that.

That was Rangers' first home league game of the season after social distancing laws had been lifted and had come after they had given Dunfermline an allocation a couple of weeks earlier in the cup.

Perhaps if they had given Celtic their allocation they would have needed to give every club tickets but now they have decided no clubs are getting them and used the convenient excuse of the red zone as the reason.

I'm not saying we should forget about banning them, just that we would need to come up with a pretty convincing argument as to why we can't accommodate any Rangers fans on 1st December but Motherwell fans were able to attend three days later.

hibbysam
04-10-2021, 12:22 PM
That was Rangers' first home league game of the season after social distancing laws had been lifted and had come after they had given Dunfermline an allocation a couple of weeks earlier in the cup.

Perhaps if they had given Celtic their allocation they would have needed to give every club tickets but now they have decided no clubs are getting them and used the convenient excuse of the red zone as the reason.

I'm not saying we should forget about banning them, just that we would need to come up with a pretty convincing argument as to why we can't accommodate any Rangers fans on 1st December but Motherwell fans were able to attend three days later.

They still had the tickets printed and the words came out their mouth that it was tit for tat. They were clear their reasons and have faced no punishments.

wookie70
04-10-2021, 12:30 PM

We just say we have reviewed the footage from the previous game and are banning them for this game to stand up to bigotry. We will review the situation the next time they are due to come to ER. The rule in term of away fans at league games can now be ignored given the tickets the The Thes found for the armed forces.

silverhibee
04-10-2021, 06:13 PM

So we have to bow tow to the lot in the West to get through the season, can you not see fans, ST for years are pissed of with the 2 clubs from Glasgow, they treat us like keek but expect us to fall in order for them, things are changing and if Ron wants to put the blue pound before us fans then as you say that’s up to him, it’s his club, but it will be a big mistake from him.

And in our economic situation we find ourselves in is not stopping Ron from splashing the cash on players, keeping our assets, and doing all sorts of things for the Hibs fan experience, I think you might be disappointed when Ron says you can have 900 fans and no more, he doesn’t seem to be a pushover and hopefully he will stand by his club and fans on this matter.

EI255
04-10-2021, 06:47 PM
They literally gave free tickets to the armed forces in a big section but can't fit in away fans. Joke of a leagueSeriously?

Utter Bigots

Peevemor
04-10-2021, 06:50 PM
Seriously?

Utter BigotsThat's not what makes them bigots. Hibs have had armed forces days in the past too.

lord bunberry
04-10-2021, 07:02 PM

You often talk about Ron as if you know him, have you had any dealings with him?

Hibs90
04-10-2021, 07:27 PM
Make tickets £10 for Hibs fans and give them as little as physically possible.

BegbieHSC
04-10-2021, 07:38 PM
There’s a thread on Follow Follow of Huns looking in, seething at this thread.

To those Huns looking in - gtf, you let your club die - nae tickets at Easter Road - bye!

Eyrie
04-10-2021, 07:49 PM

We're giving Sevco the same percentage of seats at Easter Road that they gave us at Ibrox.

Sir David Gray
04-10-2021, 07:51 PM
We're giving Sevco the same percentage of seats at Easter Road that they gave us at Ibrox.

I'm not sure if that reason would be accepted by the SPFL.

gbhibby
04-10-2021, 08:03 PM
That's not what makes them bigots. Hibs have had armed forces days in the past too.
When have we had armed forces days can't ever recall that happening.

ian cruise
04-10-2021, 08:08 PM

https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/foundation-signs-armed-forces-covenant

lyonhibs
04-10-2021, 08:20 PM
It's not going to happen chaps. You won't get over 100 grand, more like 120 raised from crowd funding and that's what a full south stand gets us sadly.

Peevemor
04-10-2021, 08:29 PM
" Hundreds of free tickets for the game at Easter Road will be made available to veterans and current servicemen while Hibs will wear one-off shirts which will then be auctioned on-line to aid Help 4 Heroes."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-look-extend-winger-matthew-4562898.amp

Hibs have invited squaddies 2 or 3 times that I can remember.

RMQ1967
04-10-2021, 08:31 PM

Absolutely & neither should he unless he has no clue about how to run a business. Hopefully Hibs learned the lesson from the failed experiment to limit OF tickets a few seasons back - I can't believe people are seriously asking the club to pass up on hundreds of thousands of pounds a season.

I haven't been so angry about a refereeing performance like that in a long time - you can blame the hun fans all you want for the decision(s) in that game but the blame lies squarely with the spineless official who let himself be influenced by them. That clown should never referee another Hibs game & if he does he should get it tight from start to finish.

Hibs should take every cent they can get from the huns & use their money to improve our club - I'd be disappointed if Hibs got involved in the petty crap that's going on between the OF.

The blame lies with the officials and I for one can't wait for VAR so that major decisions are taken out of the hands of these clowns.

jakeshibs
04-10-2021, 08:38 PM
I am totally in favour of banning the Rangers from the return fixture at easter road

I hope our club return the favour

gbhibby
04-10-2021, 08:40 PM
" Hundreds of free tickets for the game at Easter Road will be made available to veterans and current servicemen while Hibs will wear one-off shirts which will then be auctioned on-line to aid Help 4 Heroes."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-look-extend-winger-matthew-4562898.amp

Hibs have invited squaddies 2 or 3 times that I can remember.
Fair enough just could not recollect any big displays etc at games.

Peevemor
04-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Fair enough just could not recollect any big displays etc at games.No. They were low key affairs from what I remember.

gbhibby
04-10-2021, 08:55 PM
No. They were low key affairs from what I remember.
If you speak to Celtic fans they would say that the Rangers Armed forces day is done for other reasons as well which have sectarian undertones.

Hermit Crab
04-10-2021, 09:02 PM
There’s a thread on Follow Follow of Huns looking in, seething at this thread.

To those Huns looking in - gtf, you let your club die - nae tickets at Easter Road - bye!

Couldn't see a thread about them setting about not getting tickets but theres a thread about them wanting Nisbet though.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/nisbet.179936/

Peevemor
04-10-2021, 09:06 PM
If you speak to Celtic fans they would say that the Rangers Armed forces day is done for other reasons as well which have sectarian undertones.Obviously. Rangers will use it to pander to the hun hordes while Celtic supporters will have their own opinion.

I objected to the view that it is a bigoted thing. Some teams (ie. 2) might play on it but all teams have supporters in the services.

gbhibby
04-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Obviously. Rangers will use it to pander to the hun hordes while Celtic supporters will have their own opinion.

I objected to the view that it is a bigoted thing. Some teams (ie. 2) might play on it but all teams have supporters in the services.
Read the covenant good to see we have that in place and we should make more of it give it a bigger profile as the way people that have served their country have been treated by numerous governments is appalling.

silverhibee
04-10-2021, 09:41 PM
If you speak to Celtic fans they would say that the Rangers Armed forces day is done for other reasons as well which have sectarian undertones.

Pretty sure the armed forces joined in with the singing a few seasons a go at Ibrox.

#SHUNTHEHUN

silverhibee
04-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Couldn't see a thread about them setting about not getting tickets but theres a thread about them wanting Nisbet though.

They couldn’t afford him, end of story.

ian cruise
04-10-2021, 09:48 PM

It's not a seething thread, it's just titled Hibs.net and it's full of posters laughing at the posts on here over the last 24 hours. While I feel some fans here have gone a bit overboard since the game (though believe me I understand the frustration) the language, etc used on follow follow reminded me why I don't visit other fans forums.

BegbieHSC
04-10-2021, 11:09 PM

Deluded half wits.

Here’s their thread

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/hibs-net.180012/

BegbieHSC
04-10-2021, 11:14 PM
Deluded half wits.

Here’s their thread

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/hibs-net.180012/

The strangest, most heid scratching post is below:

“ Had a look at that sewer of a site and the amount of hatred and use of h*n word was eye opening. The aniti Irish racism and bigotry uncensored and casual as you like”

Literally no idea what the moron is trying to say?

hibsforeurope
05-10-2021, 08:10 AM
I'm usually totally against banning away fans, as it's what makes football exciting, but for the Sevs i'm totally for not giving them any tickets. It will cost us money as a club as there's no way we'll fill the South with Hibs fans but this is about more than money. The Hibs board need to take a stand.

Jones28
05-10-2021, 08:14 AM

“ Had a look at that sewer of a site and the amount of hatred and use of h*n word was eye opening. The aniti Irish racism and bigotry uncensored and casual as you like”

Anti Irish racism? What in ****s name is he on about?

05-10-2021, 08:35 AM

I’m glad calling a hun a hun annoys a hun. Hun.

OstKurve Hibs
05-10-2021, 09:23 AM
This is why they invite the army in,

https://youtu.be/MjVtI2Be9vg

No more of this armed forces day rubbish at easter road, keep politics away from the game

Hibernian Verse
05-10-2021, 09:58 AM
I was of the opinion that we should take their money but not anymore.

**** them.

A Hi-Bee
05-10-2021, 10:07 AM
**** sevco and the huns
:cb

GRA
05-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Screw 'em. Poisonous, bigoted club with poisonous, bigoted fans. Don't need them anywhere near ER. Who needs songs about 1690 and mid-19th century famines :rolleyes:

CMurdoch
05-10-2021, 12:35 PM
So we have to bow tow to the lot in the West to get through the season, can you not see fans, ST for years are pissed of with the 2 clubs from Glasgow, they treat us like keek but expect us to fall in order for them, things are changing and if Ron wants to put the blue pound before us fans then as you say that’s up to him, it’s his club, but it will be a big mistake from him.

And in our economic situation we find ourselves in is not stopping Ron from splashing the cash on players, keeping our assets, and doing all sorts of things for the Hibs fan experience, I think you might be disappointed when Ron says you can have 900 fans and no more, he doesn’t seem to be a pushover and hopefully he will stand by his club and fans on this matter.

I have attended Hibs games for over 50 years and for all that time Hibs supporters have hated Rangers supporters and wanted them banned from Easter Road.
In all that time it hasn't happened even once.

Our current owner bought into Hibs because he was able to buy in relatively cheaply to a top Scottish football club that was in good economic shape with great infrastructure (stadium & training centre) and importantly he could see opportunities to grow the club with good business practices and sell it on for a good profit.

He doesn't have the baggage the supporters have with the Old Firm and won't be bothered about them singing their folk songs at Easter Road. He will simply see them as a good revenue stream. It's a good attitude for the sporting growth of the club but some Hibs supporters won't like it and will see it as a capitulation but to him it's just business and thats what he is all about. He is polite, progressive and tough but no way is he getting in a fight with the Old Firm over this ticket issue when there is no money at stake. Ultimately he knows his standing with the vast majority of Hibs supporters is dependent on improving the team on the pitch. Everything else is temporary if chronic noise.

gbhibby
05-10-2021, 12:41 PM
I have attended Hibs games for over 50 years and for all that time Hibs supporters have hated Rangers supporters and wanted them banned from Easter Road.

Our current owner bought into Hibs because he was able to buy in relatively cheaply to a top Scottish football club that was in good economic shape with great infrastructure (stadium & training centre) and importantly he could see opportunities to grow the club with good business practices and sell it on for a good profit.

He doesn't have the baggage the supporters have with the Old Firm and won't be bothered about them singing their folk songs at Easter Road. He will simply see them as a good revenue stream. It's a good attitude for the sporting growth of the club but some Hibs supporters won't like it and will see it as a capitulation but to him it's just business and thats what he is all about. He is polite, progressive and tough but no way is he getting in a fight with the Old Firm over this ticket issue when there is no money at stake. Ultimately he knows his standing with the vast majority of Hibs supporters is dependent on improving the team on the pitch. Everything else is temporary if chronic noise.
I am sure our new PA system can drown out their "folk songs" 😁

Iggy Pope
05-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Obviously. Rangers will use it to pander to the hun hordes while Celtic supporters will have their own opinion.

Can’t think of another set of fans in the UK that might consider the unfurling of a banner in praise of “Soldier F”.
Or one that will routinely chant about Lee Rigby in an attempt to somehow draw relevance of that catastrophe to football.
Or one that would have so many soldiers bundled together in uniform behind the goals.
They’re “quintessential” don’t forget. They’re not like everyone else.

Iggy Pope
05-10-2021, 12:52 PM
Anti Irish racism? What in ****s name is he on about?

To be fair to him, and it’s hard to be, maybe he’s an Irish Hun. Like Stephen Craigan :greengrin

CMurdoch
05-10-2021, 01:04 PM
I am sure our new PA system can drown out their "folk songs" ��

That's not so daft an idea given our new PA. Sabotage.
What about our supporters putting mocking words to their songs.

gbhibby
05-10-2021, 01:16 PM
The Benny Hill chasing music would be my choice when they start singing their folk songs after all there are many children present.

CMurdoch
05-10-2021, 01:20 PM
The Benny Hill chasing music would be my choice when they start singing their folk songs after all there are many children present.

Man chasing scantily clad women music might not be the way to go if we are calling them out :wink:
I was just thinking horrible white noise blasted at maximum volume into the South stand

gbhibby
05-10-2021, 01:23 PM
I was just thinking horrible white noise blasted at maximum volume into the South stand
That would do as well.

silverhibee
05-10-2021, 01:52 PM

Let’s wait and see, I think Ron might just prove you wrong.

CMurdoch
05-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Let’s wait and see, I think Ron might just prove you wrong.

I think he will go into battle against the Old Firm as part of "The Five" after the Deloitte report is delivered and digested. The group will go in with a tough strategy to wrestle a bit of influence back.
Believe RG will keep his powder dry until then but time as ever will tell.

BoomtownHibees
05-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Red zones will now be at the clubs discretion

Keith_M
05-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Man chasing scantily clad women music might not be the way to go if we are calling them out :wink:

Or how about a public announcement every time they start singing along the lines of:

"Would our Rangers Supporting visitors in the South Stand please refrain from singing Sectarian and Racist songs"

gbhibby
05-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Or how about a public announcement every time they start singing along the lines of:

"Would our Rangers Supporting visitors in the South Stand please refrain from singing Sectarian and Racist songs"
Could flash a message on the big screen as well. If you are singing Sectarian and Racist songs you are showing you lack of intelligence.
On 2nd thoughts they will probably try to attack the screens.

bod
05-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Should’ve made the the game the NHS thank you game & made the whole away section a thank you stand

Hermit Crab
05-10-2021, 08:41 PM
see hearts are getting the usual 900 tickets for their game at ibrox in 2 weeks time

BILLYHIBS
05-10-2021, 08:43 PM
see hearts are getting the usual 900 tickets for their game at ibrox in 2 weeks time

Do The Rangers get to pick the Ref ? :greengrin

wookie70
05-10-2021, 08:57 PM

They stood up for themselves and their supporters. Well done them imo and very disappointing we never felt the need. It completely trashes The Thes excuse for withholding tickets for away fans and the league should now insist they open the away "end" immediately

05-10-2021, 09:03 PM
They stood up for themselves and their supporters. Well done them imo and very disappointing we never felt the need. It completely trashes The Thes excuse for withholding tickets for away fans and the league should now insist they open the away "end" immediately

Probably nothing to do with their complaint, more to do with the red zones now being at clubs' discretion. Hearts just lodged a complaint right before the review.

hibbysam
05-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Probably nothing to do with their complaint, more to do with the red zones now being at clubs' discretion. Hearts just lodged a complaint right before the review.

Which they should’ve been anyway. No clue who insisted on them, but the fact clubs didn’t need them in Europe recently (or far smaller areas) yet needed them a few days later against domestic opponents makes absolutely zero sense!

jgl07
05-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Unless Rangers are called out on this issue, it will be time to put Scottish Football out of its misert,

Hermit Crab
05-10-2021, 10:10 PM
It was mentioned that it was brought to the supporters reps attention on here and twitter that we should raise complaints about how our fans were treated. I didn't necessarily agree it was his place to so but I see there has been a bit of a spat on twitter about it

CMurdoch
05-10-2021, 10:36 PM
Should’ve made the the game the NHS thank you game & made the whole away section a thank you stand

That was always going to be for a game with loads of tickets we couldn't sell

Moulin Yarns
06-10-2021, 07:44 AM

https://youtu.be/tqSY3iQM56g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqSY3iQM56g)

I give you.... Ballboy

Moulin Yarns
06-10-2021, 07:49 AM

Because the red zones are no longer required.

Antifa Hibs
06-10-2021, 08:09 AM
It was mentioned that it was brought to the supporters reps attention on here and twitter that we should raise complaints about how our fans were treated. I didn't necessarily agree it was his place to so but I see there has been a bit of a spat on twitter about it

No much of a spat is it. JG claiming he's been blocked on twitter and Baldy Foghorn having a moan on Sunday via twitter about the tickets.

1) Kieran will have 100% passed the thoughts of the support onto Hibs
2) Hibs will 100% know the thoughts of the fans regarding the whole ticket farce
3) Its already been covered that Hibs did complain to the SPFL about the lack of tickets. If they didn't go public that's not the SLO's fault but the fault of the club. We 100% should've put our name forward alongside Hertz and Motherwell with their complaint but didn't. Blame Hibs for that, not Power.

If Hibs want to remain silent thats their issue and if fans have any grievances with that, give Ben a phone or an email. No point whinging on the internet to the SLO who's hands are tied. Crazy.

PS good news the redzones are lifted. Hopefully see normal away allocations fully re-instated.

Diclonius
06-10-2021, 10:29 AM
It isn't Power's fault at all. He can pass on as many complaints as he feels is necessary, the club are entirely within their rights to do **** all about it.

BegbieHSC
06-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Don’t care if they’re letting away fans in now. Huns didn’t let us in, so they shouldn’t get in to Easter Road.

stoneyburn hibs
06-10-2021, 05:26 PM
The Huns are giving Hearts just under a thousand tickets for their visit to Ibrox, pathetic club.

Lendo
06-10-2021, 05:32 PM
The Huns are giving Hearts just under a thousand tickets for their visit to Ibrox, pathetic club.

Isn’t that normal for away teams there. I thought we (in normal times) only ever got 800.

Sir David Gray
06-10-2021, 06:00 PM

That's what they've always given every club for as long as I can remember with the exception of Celtic (until recently).

stoneyburn hibs
06-10-2021, 06:06 PM
That's what they've always given every club for as long as I can remember with the exception of Celtic (until recently).

I was under the impression that we only ever got just under 800, could be wrong.

Sir David Gray
06-10-2021, 06:10 PM
I was under the impression that we only ever got just under 800, could be wrong.

900-ish rings a bell.

A Hi-Bee
06-10-2021, 06:57 PM
**** sevco and **** the huns
:thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
07-10-2021, 01:25 PM
900-ish rings a bell.

Its always been about 980 tickets iirc :agree: