PDA

View Full Version : PM help

OtleyHibs
27-09-2021, 05:20 PM
I am suddenly getting loads of ads on here and can't access the PM board so I'm guessing my membership has expired, can someone tell me how to renew please?

When I click on the membership link it says no paid subscriptions available

Thanks

Jay
27-09-2021, 06:30 PM
If you click forum actions > edit profile> paid subscriptions it should be there we can also give you the bank details for a bank transfer. Any problems send us a message

OtleyHibs
28-09-2021, 07:11 AM
If you click forum actions > edit profile> paid subscriptions it should be there we can also give you the bank details for a bank transfer. Any problems send us a message

Thank you for this, switching to the desktop site instead of mobile version brought it up but with PayPal as the only option which I don't use.

Can you please send me the bank details and I will transfer today?

Thank you for the help

OtleyHibs
28-09-2021, 10:45 AM
Sorted now J.S, thanks again for your help, first time I've had to renew.

Forgot how annoying the ads were, as well as supporting the site getting rid of them is worth a tenner a year itself 😁

cameronw-hfc
01-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Is there a bank account I can renew with rather than PayPal? Been trying to renew for the last month but evetytime I try PayPal charges the wrong card, no matter how many times I select the right one. Is it possible to bank transfer/send it to a specific PayPal account?

Pretty Boy
01-09-2023, 02:48 PM
Is there a bank account I can renew with rather than PayPal? Been trying to renew for the last month but evetytime I try PayPal charges the wrong card, no matter how many times I select the right one. Is it possible to bank transfer/send it to a specific PayPal account?

Yes. PM me and I will give you all the details.

cameronw-hfc
01-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Yes. PM me and I will give you all the details.

Think I've pm'd you but not sure if it's gone through as sometimes buggy on my phone.