PDA

View Full Version : Walk up tickets

BegbieHSC
26-09-2021, 09:55 PM
We had a great result today, and the last thing I want to do is create a negative thread about attendances, but obviously numbers are down a wee bit, and I’m trying to figure out why.

Does anyone have any idea of how many tickets we sold at the ground on the day of a match before Covid?

Obviously there will be a variety of factors around why some individuals haven’t come back to Easter Road yet (my auld man for one hasn’t as he’s still a bit worried about Covid), but it’d be interesting to know the sales averages on the day, and if we can anticipate numbers creeping up again once the walk up booths are back in operation.

Cat Stanton
26-09-2021, 11:35 PM
We had a great result today, and the last thing I want to do is create a negative thread about attendances, but obviously numbers are down a wee bit, and I’m trying to figure out why.

Does anyone have any idea of how many tickets we sold at the ground on the day of a match before Covid?

Obviously there will be a variety of factors around why some individuals haven’t come back to Easter Road yet (my auld man for one hasn’t as he’s still a bit worried about Covid), but it’d be interesting to know the sales averages on the day, and if we can anticipate numbers creeping up again once the walk up booths are back in operation.

I think you already hint at the answer in your post. There are still people who are a bit nervous about going out - be that to a pub, on public transport, to the football or whatever. It will take a while for their confidence to return.

There's probably also a slight risk that a small number of people have just got used to not going, or to doing other things.

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2021, 06:22 AM
£28 for St Mirren for a seat with not a great view (West Lower Away S44 ) was a bit rich considering United were charging £18 for a Cup Quarter Final - more if you are taking family members

I have also noticed lots of ST holders still to reappear this season probably still shielding or protecting vulnerable family members

Billy Whizz
27-09-2021, 06:30 AM
There were quite a few fans at the TO windows, were they selling tickets from it?

Pretty Boy
27-09-2021, 06:54 AM
I doubt there is a single reason.

People still scared/nervous about big crowds
People who have got out of the habit
People who are struggling finacially
People who usually decide on the day not bothering
People taking late holidays
People scunnered about the end of last season (although the start to this season should be winning them round surely)

Probably a fair few other things I have missed out as well. It's not that long ago 13K+ every week would have been considered a very good crowd, that was the crowd for a derby or OF game in some of the darker times in relatively recent years.

bigwheel
27-09-2021, 07:02 AM

People scunnered about the end of last season (although the start to this season should be winning them round surely)

Probably a fair few other things I have missed out as well. It's not that long ago 13K+ every week would have been considered a very good crowd, that was the crowd for a derby or OF game in some of the darker times in relatively recent years.

I think these are all really valid causes. What is less clear to understand, is why would our attendances be so different from our neighbours, who seem to have increased their attendances coming out of lockdown ….

mayo hibee
27-09-2021, 07:04 AM
And of course a few, no doubt, who are no longer with us after the pandemic. Possibly some who have left the country due to Brexit also.

But mostly I'd say it's people choosing to avoid crowded places for now, which is understandable.

Pretty Boy
27-09-2021, 07:17 AM
I think these are all really valid causes. What is less clear to understand, is why would our attendances be so different from our neighbours, who seem to have increased their attendances coming out of lockdown ….

I'm sure this won't be popular but during much of my time supporting Hibs it has always seemed that lot have a much more stable core support.

I don't think there is a huge difference in the size of the fanbase but they seem to have a bigger hardcore that attends regardless. Our crowds seem more volatile. When they are good, they are very good but they can drop away very quickly as well.

BS44
27-09-2021, 07:42 AM

They done a deal for Season Ticket holders that meant they got their ST's cheaper this season, something to do with not getting any games at home last season.

Plus, they think they're world beaters again after their start to this season.

Keith_M
27-09-2021, 07:51 AM
We're two thousand season tickets down on 2019/20 and we're two thousand down on attendances.

We've basically just returned to the numbers we had before the Cup Win/Promotion boost. There was always the possibility it would happen and maybe the pandemic has been the trigger.

All the club can do is to keep improving the product on the park and see if they can get some of those people back.

It's honestly not worth getting worked up about.

Peevemor
27-09-2021, 07:54 AM
We're two thousand season tickets down on 2019/20 and we're two thousand down on average attendance.

We've basically just returned to the numbers we had before the Cup Win/Promotion boost. There was always the possibility it would happen and maybe the pandemic has been the trigger.

All the club can do is to keep improving the product on the park and see if they can get some of those people back.

It's honestly not worth getting worked up about.

ST sales were also always boosted by those looking to guarantee tickets for semi-finals & finals - this is something that might happen again, all goiing well.

Brightside
27-09-2021, 07:58 AM
13k for a Sunday post Covid is pretty handy tbh.

Billy Whizz
27-09-2021, 07:59 AM
13k for a Sunday post Covid is pretty handy tbh.

Of course, but there wasn’t anything like 13,000 in yesterday

Brightside
27-09-2021, 08:09 AM

What was the attendance. I’ve not actually seen it anywhere.

Green Man
27-09-2021, 08:17 AM
What was the attendance. I’ve not actually seen it anywhere.

I think it was 13,236 they announced at the game, I thought it was more as it was around 13,500 v St Mirren and yesterday felt busier.

Blaster
27-09-2021, 08:18 AM

That’s likely to be the case all season Billy due to Covid isolation and other normal factors

WhileTheChief..
27-09-2021, 08:19 AM

They brought in some decent new signings and have seen their squad and way they play transformed since last season. They also got promoted - that’s something to get excited about.

We’ve just carried on from where we left off. A disappointing transfer window didn’t do anything to entice anyone back and I reckon the cup final defeat played a big part. If we’d won that I think we would have seen a decent bump in ST sales.

Besides, Hearts have pretty much always had a bigger support than us.

We’re averaging 13k+ for home games where there have been just a few hundred away fans. That’s decent for us.

Never going to get thousands of walk ups at £28 for these games, we really need to bring these prices down if we want a fuller stadium.

Broken Gnome
27-09-2021, 08:29 AM
I think it was 13,236 they announced at the game, I thought it was more as it was around 13,500 v St Mirren and yesterday felt busier.

From TV it would have been about 10.5k, only the West was comfortably more than half full.

These threads always crop up, but always sense it's more disappointment than moaning as such. Nothing to be gained by not wishing more people were there - bigger payday, better experience for everyone who is there.

The money's also undeniably a huge factor and something Hibs will need to seriously think about - if people are out the habit and/or have stretched finances or priorities, it's unlikely 28 quid or whatever it is would tempt them more than once every 3/4 games.

Billy Whizz
27-09-2021, 08:30 AM
That’s likely to be the case all season Billy due to Covid isolation and other normal factors

I understand that, and if fans don’t feel comfortable coming along, that’s their own decision. A few around me who have renewed haven’t been seen yet this season

Greenbeard
27-09-2021, 08:35 AM
I don't have a ST and can only get to a handful of games each season, but given how few seats show as available to purchase when tickets go on sale the week prior to a game, even in the very end sections of the West for less popular games like yesterday's vs St Johnstone, it never fails to surprise me (inc pre-Covid) that come KO there are always way more empty seats than occupied seats in these sections. Must be a wheen of no-shows from ST holders.

Diclonius
27-09-2021, 08:57 AM
If our form keeps up then everyone will be back eventually.

The Modfather
27-09-2021, 09:16 AM

Think this is a good summary.

Speaking for myself, I’ve got out of the habit of attending games and Hibs have slid down my list of priorities. I didn’t renew this season for the first time in years. St Mirren last week was my first game back since before the pandemic and didn’t overly enjoy it. Not Covid related, but forgot my natural dislike of crowds and having people in close proximity after 18 months of living like a hermit, which is closer to my natural inclination.

With a toddler, who is soon to be 3 and at an age where she’s a lot of fun, an afternoon out of my weekend is less desirable than it used to be. Add in the fact that it was £26 for a game against St Mirren and it becomes even less appealing.

Not sure any of that is Hibs’ fault. Although I did look at getting an 8 game package but was put off by the fact it wasn’t the upcoming 8 home games, rather 8 games spread over a longer period. As well as the fact it didn’t look like I could choose my specific seat just my stand. Those things put me off what is an otherwise good idea.

CMurdoch
27-09-2021, 09:18 AM
I understand that, and if fans don’t feel comfortable coming along, that’s their own decision. A few around me who have renewed haven’t been seen yet this season

Snap, lots of empty seats around me in the centre of the East.
Precovid It used to feel like for an average game 10% of ST holders didn't trap. Now it feels like double that.

Blaster
27-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Snap, lots of empty seats around me in the centre of the East.
Precovid It used to feel like for an average game 10% of ST holders didn't trap. Now it feels like double that.

Yeah me and my son missed the game yesterday as his games are 2pm on a Sunday now. Many different reasons at the moment

CyberSauzee
27-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Could also be people buying a ticket on the day and using their phone or a print at home ticket to avoid queues at the ticket office.

Anthony Soprano
27-09-2021, 11:26 AM
From TV it would have been about 10.5k, only the West was comfortably more than half full.

These threads always crop up, but always sense it's more disappointment than moaning as such. Nothing to be gained by not wishing more people were there - bigger payday, better experience for everyone who is there.

The money's also undeniably a huge factor and something Hibs will need to seriously think about - if people are out the habit and/or have stretched finances or priorities, it's unlikely 28 quid or whatever it is would tempt them more than once every 3/4 games.

Good post.

The club need to do more to tempt fans back. Motherwell, who are a point behind us, handed out season tickets for free to those who purchased last season and we’re charging £28 for run of the mill league games.

Also, the incentives promised to season ticket holders, discounts at kiosks, watching open training sessions, are yet to be implemented (or at least I’ve received no word of such things)

Among the various other reasons for folk not attending, pricing has to be reduced. £20 an adult and £10 for kids is plenty, adjust prices for the bigger games where demand is higher.

Keith_M
27-09-2021, 11:40 AM

Among the various other reasons for folk not attending, pricing has to be reduced. £20 an adult and £10 for kids is plenty, adjust prices for the bigger games where demand is higher.

I agree with you that £28 to watch us play the likes of St Mirren seems excessive, but not convinced about reducing it to £20.

The problem with that is that the club would have to reduce the price of season tickets to match, otherwise ST holders would effectively be paying more per game than 'walk ups'.

That would have the effect of reducing our budget by quite a bit.

Sir David Gray
27-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Good post.

The club need to do more to tempt fans back. Motherwell, who are a point behind us, handed out season tickets for free to those who purchased last season and we’re charging £28 for run of the mill league games.

Also, the incentives promised to season ticket holders, discounts at kiosks, watching open training sessions, are yet to be implemented (or at least I’ve received no word of such things)

I'm fairly certain that season ticket holders get a 10% discount at the kiosks if they present their card.

The open training sessions presumably can't happen yet due to Covid protocols. I'm certainly expecting a few perks as promised once things settle down a bit.

chippy
27-09-2021, 12:04 PM
If our form keeps up then everyone will be back eventually.

The folks who are decrying vaccine certificates for games and vaccinations for young people and children could try and to understand that folk like me who are in their sixties and immuno suppressed are not likely to attend any matches live. Especially as mask wearing seems a thing of the past. If at some point we get to a situation where the virus is seriously under control and I think everyone at Easter Rd has been vaccinated then I’ll start attending again. That’s where your 2000 lost attendees are methinks. BTW I have bought 2 season tickets and will continue to do so and watch from home. I’m sad about it but want to live a while longer.

my left peg
27-09-2021, 12:05 PM
Of course, but there wasn’t anything like 13,000 in yesterdayNo ,but I think I'm right in saying they count every ticket sold,so 11k season tickets an just over 2k walk up tickets ,st johnstone fans ,comps etc

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Greenbeard
27-09-2021, 12:30 PM
The folks who are decrying vaccine certificates for games and vaccinations for young people and children could try and to understand that folk like me who are in their sixties and immuno suppressed are not likely to attend any matches live. Especially as mask wearing seems a thing of the past. If at some point we get to a situation where the virus is seriously under control and I think everyone at Easter Rd has been vaccinated then I’ll start attending again. That’s where your 2000 lost attendees are methinks. BTW I have bought 2 season tickets and will continue to do so and watch from home. I’m sad about it but want to live a while longer.
I'd guess about 20-25% of folk moving around internally had masks on y'day. I thought it was mandatory but looking back on my order confirmation there is no reference at all to wearing a mask. And absolutely no-one that I saw apart from my party used the hand sanitiser. Same at Tesco these days. I seem to be the only one who sanitises my hands and trolley.

hibbysam
27-09-2021, 12:33 PM
If majority of folk who have seasons and aren’t attending is due to covid, then reducing prices by nearly a tenner is going to have very little impact.

J-C
27-09-2021, 12:57 PM
Prices have went up, a lot of the elderly supporters may still feel nervous about big crowds, many people haven't renewed their ST myself included due to financial uncertainty and probably no walk ups.

Skol
27-09-2021, 01:14 PM
There were gaps either side of me yesterday, maybe 8 seats in total. Those 8 seats were occupied the week before by the ST holders that have been there for recent years. Clearly those people had other things that meant they couldnt attend rather than having not renewed or not feeling ready to resume normal life.

My personal feeling was that despite being in a bigger crowd, the risk of catching Covid is extremely low. The only person you are really close to is whoever sits beside you for 90 minutes. All other interactions are brief and sufficiently distanced - even leaving the stadium at the end you can have space if you feel you need it.

chippy
27-09-2021, 01:17 PM
There were gaps either side of me yesterday, maybe 8 seats in total. Those 8 seats were occupied the week before by the ST holders that have been there for recent years. Clearly those people had other things that meant they couldnt attend rather than having not renewed or not feeling ready to resume normal life.

My personal feeling was that despite being in a bigger crowd, the risk of catching Covid is extremely low. The only person you are really close to is whoever sits beside you for 90 minutes. All other interactions are brief and sufficiently distanced - even leaving the stadium at the end you can have space if you feel you need it.

Think I’ll trust myself rather than your personal feelings unless of course you are a research health scientist and this is your area of research. Cheers

CapitalGreen
27-09-2021, 01:50 PM

+ People choosing to sit at home and watch via IPTV instead.

JohnM1875
27-09-2021, 01:58 PM
+ People choosing to sit at home and watch via IPTV instead.

Very true. Plus season ticket holders get to stream the game live from HibsTV. Could be a big factor.

I know one of the guys I have a ST with actually preferred watching it together on one of our houses. Own food and drinks during the game etc.

Cat Stanton
27-09-2021, 02:06 PM
Think I’ll trust myself rather than your personal feelings unless of course you are a research health scientist and this is your area of research. Cheers

You have a very appropriate user name...

(NB joke.. ha ha.. not making light of what is a serious issue etc. etc.)

WhileTheChief..
27-09-2021, 02:19 PM
I wasn't aware that ST holders can watch home games on Hibs TV this season.

If that's the case, we will probably never see a full stadium. That's the price we pay if we want to offer folks the choice of online or at the game.

Looking forward, there has been chat on here previously about all clubs being able to stream all their games lives and folk being able to pay per view.

Is that what we want? I used to think so, but if we ever get to that stage then that will pretty much put an end to full houses at ER.

GreenCastle
27-09-2021, 02:27 PM

If that's the case, we will probably never see a full stadium. That's the price we pay if we want to offer folks the choice of online or at the game.

Looking forward, there has been chat on here previously about all clubs being able to stream all their games lives and folk being able to pay per view.

Is that what we want? I used to think so, but if we ever get to that stage then that will pretty much put an end to full houses at ER.

Some ST holders are definitely choosing to watch the game online rather than attending for different reasons.

Are other clubs doing this ?

I think if that option was taken away you would see attendances increase.

But at the same time people are still watching games at home and supporting the team just not in person.

Having the online option definitely helps if you are away from Edinburgh and can’t attend but you still feel able to support.

Sir David Gray
27-09-2021, 02:33 PM

Season ticket holders of every club in the league can watch a stream of all of their club's home league matches this season.

Sky and the SPFL came to an agreement.

WhileTheChief..
27-09-2021, 02:42 PM
I wonder if this will be normal going forwards or just cause of Covid.

I like that people have the option to stay at home and watch, and if the ST has been sold, we have the money in the bank so I shouldn't really care.

At the same time though, I'd rather the stadium was busier. As others have said, i'm usually surrounded by other ST holders but haven't been the last 2 weeks.

Shrekko
27-09-2021, 02:42 PM
I'm sure this won't be popular but during much of my time supporting Hibs it has always seemed that lot have a much more stable core support.

I don't think there is a huge difference in the size of the fanbase but they seem to have a bigger hardcore that attends regardless. Our crowds seem more volatile. When they are good, they are very good but they can drop away very quickly as well.

It's painfully undeniable and the fact you use the word 'stable' when we're actually talking about 'loyalty' is the disappointing bit. A lot of folk on here get really annoyed when it's mentioned how fickle Hibs fans are but there aren't many in Scotland who's crowds vary to such a high degree.

All the reasons given for people not coming are totally valid and it is everyone's own choice -so no criticism of anyone, but our crowds so far this season are utterly baffling in a lot of ways. Not really seeing other clubs affected in the same way and some are seeing decent increases.

Yes, it shouldn't matter to anyone what other people choose to do and some people say it doesn't matter to them, but watching the games when we're doing well and the ground is literally half empty just isn't the same experience. Like I say- not slagging anyone off- just a pity.

Peevemor
27-09-2021, 02:43 PM
I wonder if this will be normal going forwards or just cause of Covid.

I like that people have the option to stay at home and watch, and if the ST has been sold, we have the money in the bank so I shouldn't really care.

At the same time though, I'd rather the stadium was busier. As others have said, i'm usually surrounded by other ST holders but haven't been the last 2 weeks.

I doubt it. It does nothing to encourage families to go - quite the opposite.

LunasBoots
27-09-2021, 02:44 PM
I've not been to a game since contracting Covid in a cup game against D'Utd few seasons back before it was known to be transmitting, I was ill for six months, I can understand the worry of going to a football game and catching a virus that could floor you vaccinated or not being a concern.

jgl07
27-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Some ST holders are definitely choosing to watch the game online rather than attending for different reasons.

Are other clubs doing this ?

I think if that option was taken away you would see attendances increase.

But at the same time people are still watching games at home and supporting the team just not in person.

Having the online option definitely helps if you are away from Edinburgh and can’t attend but you still feel able to support.
I assume that giving season ticket holders the option to watch on Hibs TV was there because some may be unable or unhappy to attend due to COVID issues. I don’t know if this will continue for next season. Other clubs including Manchester City have allowed season ticket holders to sit out this season without losing their seat because of COVID. That will not continue after this season.

Sunday was the first SPFL match I have been able to attend this season due to a variety of issues. I have been to the Europa Conference matches, the League Cup tie, and the Arsenal match. I have seen all the home matches on Hibs TV apart from the St Mirren match. I was supposed to have driven my son and his stuff down to London yesterday but that trip was postponed because of the fuel crisis.

Peevemor
27-09-2021, 02:50 PM
I assume that giving season ticket holders the option to watch on Hibs TV was there because some may be unable or unhappy to attend due to COVID issues. I don’t know if this will continue for next season. Other clubs including Manchester City have allowed season ticket holders to sit out this season without losing their seat because of COVID. That will not continue after this season.

Sunday was the first SPFL match I have been able to attend this season due to a variety of issues. I have been to the Europa Conference matches, the League Cup tie, and the Arsenal match. I have seen all the home matches on Hibs TV apart from the St Mirren match. I was supposed to have driven my son and his stuff down to London yesterday but that trip was postponed because of the fuel crisis.

Right up until the start of the season we still didn't know how many supporters would get into matches and when. They had to have something to offer those buying STs.

Kato
27-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Of course, but there wasn’t anything like 13,000 in yesterday...and there was nowhere near 16,000 at Tiny. Jambo workmate said it felt like under 10,000.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Skol
27-09-2021, 03:47 PM

Totally agree with you, its down to each person to judge for themselves what they feel comfortable with. I was quite nervous before the european game. After that though I was more relaxed and open to attending when more people were allowed in

I felt particularly uncomfortable at Tynecastle where we seemed to have more people than seats and were all crammed in with stewards trying to force people into rows to add to the congestion.

However feeling safe from Covid and actually being safe are very different things.

B.H.F.C
27-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Hope we can start seeing ER filling up a bit more over the coming weeks.

I’m never really overly positive where Hibs are concerned but I really feel like we have an opportunity to do something more than compete for third this year. That doesn’t mean we will, but the opportunity is there and the more people we get in to the stadium the better chance we have IMO.

There are plenty valid reasons for people not to go, hopefully more folk can get past them. Maybe the club need to try and be creative be it pricing or maybe using the space in the south to have a more socially distanced area or something like that.

chippy
27-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Hope we can start seeing ER filling up a bit more over the coming weeks.

I’m never really overly positive where Hibs are concerned but I really feel like we have an opportunity to do something more than compete for third this year. That doesn’t mean we will, but the opportunity is there and the more people we get in to the stadium the better chance we have IMO.

There are plenty valid reasons for people not to go, hopefully more folk can get past them. Maybe the club need to try and be creative be it pricing or maybe using the space in the south to have a more socially distanced area or something like that.

Great idea. Use the South for vulnerable folk only double vaxxed , masked distanced. No kids

Glory Lurker
27-09-2021, 06:21 PM
...and there was nowhere near 16,000 at Tiny. Jambo workmate said it felt like under 10,000.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

But isn't all about tickets sold, rather than bums on seats? That's still a big difference which is at odds with the pre-covid Premier seasons.

StirlingHibee
27-09-2021, 07:56 PM
The St Mirren game was my first game back. Was really looking forward to it but to be honest felt kind of non-plus about the whole afternoon and I've been going on and off since the 1980s. Not sure why I felt flat, possibly the mediocrity of the game itself. Agree with all the reasons above and do believe many have found other pursuits (I have picked up some golf clubs again after 25 whole years and am thoroughly enjoying it - £20 for a good day out). £28 (29.50 inc Booking fee) I think is pricey for a St Mirren game which doesn't help.

andudare2
27-09-2021, 09:12 PM
No ,but I think I'm right in saying they count every ticket sold,so 11k season tickets an just over 2k walk up tickets ,st johnstone fans ,comps etc

Sent from my SM-G390F using TapatalkThis is also my understanding of way attendance is reached these days.

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2021, 09:19 PM
The St Mirren game was my first game back. Was really looking forward to it but to be honest felt kind of non-plus about the whole afternoon and I've been going on and off since the 1980s. Not sure why I felt flat, possibly the mediocrity of the game itself. Agree with all the reasons above and do believe many have found other pursuits (I have picked up some golf clubs again after 25 whole years and am thoroughly enjoying it - £20 for a good day out). £28 (29.50 inc Booking fee) I think is pricey for a St Mirren game which doesn't help.
Agree

St Mirren was my first game back

I just couldn’t get intae it

Traffic was horrendous getting there and back because of the tram roadworks

I went by Public Transport but ended up getting off and walking most of the way the bus was that slow

The whole experience felt a bit flat

Pubs were rammed so didn’t bother

£28 lighter

Will stick to IPTV until things are back to normal

GGTTH

Greenbeard
27-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Cheap golf that!

jacomo
27-09-2021, 09:29 PM
They done a deal for Season Ticket holders that meant they got their ST's cheaper this season, something to do with not getting any games at home last season.

Plus, they think they're world beaters again after their start to this season.

Oh yeah. Loads of them are effectively getting in for free right now.

jgl07
27-09-2021, 09:32 PM
This is also my understanding of way attendance is reached these days.
It always has been as far as I am aware. The difference is that 25 years ago, the number of season tickets was much smaller and the walk-ups much higher. The move to an all-seated stadium, in the mid-1990s, dramatically increased the number of season ticket holders.

hibbysam
27-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Cheap golf that!

Wouldn’t like to see the greens 😂

JimBHibees
30-09-2021, 06:03 AM
Right up until the start of the season we still didn't know how many supporters would get into matches and when. They had to have something to offer those buying STs.

I wonder if this decision can or will be reconsidered when things back to normal.

Peevemor
30-09-2021, 06:21 AM
I wonder if this decision can or will be reconsidered when things back to normal.

I think it will - probably from next season all going well (in terms of covid).

I think the football authorities and tv companies will put a stop to streaming matches live in the UK and that'll suit the clubs fine as they can't have whole families, neighbours, friends, etc. watching on 1 season ticket.

JimBHibees
30-09-2021, 10:54 AM
I think it will - probably from next season all going well (in terms of covid).

I think the football authorities and tv companies will put a stop to streaming matches live in the UK and that'll suit the clubs fine as they can't have whole families, neighbours, friends, etc. watching on 1 season ticket.

Was thinking more whether it could be considered mid season say January if all well. Appreciate Covid not likely to be away and it would be a difficult message to send however clubs must be losing loads they probably can't afford to.