View Full Version : Huns Beamback

25-09-2021, 10:20 AM
Game next week being shown on the new big screens. Fiver to get in. First 300 get access to the Edinburgh Suite

25-09-2021, 10:24 AM
https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1441704430076710914?s=19

bod
25-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Tellys starting to pay for themselves :greengrin

Mikey_1875
25-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Fantastic idea from the club. Hopefully it’s a roaring success

25-09-2021, 10:28 AM
This is pretty cool. Well done Hibs

25-09-2021, 10:30 AM
I actually presumed you weren’t able to do this as it seems like nobody else ever does. Great idea.

25-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Outstanding from the club.

25-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Good idea and a reasonable price too.

25-09-2021, 10:31 AM
One of the first 300. Edinburgh suite ticket purchased.

25-09-2021, 10:32 AM
I see that only the first 300 can go to the Edinburgh Suite and buy alcohol pre and post-match, I'm assuming alcohol can't be served in the seating area of Easter Road at all even when there's no match on?

Presumably it's because they would need to apply for a specific licence for that one day rather than it being part of the no alcohol in a football stadium law?

25-09-2021, 10:35 AM
What a fantastic idea.

25-09-2021, 10:35 AM
I see that only the first 300 can go to the Edinburgh Suite and buy alcohol pre and post-match, I'm assuming alcohol can't be served in the seating area of Easter Road at all even when there's no match on?

Presumably it's because they would need to apply for a specific licence for that one day rather than it being part of the no alcohol in a football stadium law?

You're not allowed to drink alcohol in view of the pitch when the games on.

25-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Excellent idea Hibs

Steve88
25-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Surprised Hibs were allowed to do this with all the various red tape around tv rights etc (not that the game is being shown anywhere..)

Anyone know if Hibs would be able to do this for every away game? That isn't being shown on Sky,BBC etc of course..

Great little money maker for the club

25-09-2021, 10:40 AM
Surprised Hibs were allowed to do this with all the various red tape around tv rights etc (not that the game is being shown anywhere..)

Anyone know if Hibs would be able to do this for every away game? That isn't being shown on Sky,BBC etc of course..

Easy money eh. Although at £5 a head will that cover the overheads like staff wages etc?

25-09-2021, 10:41 AM
One of the first 300. Edinburgh suite ticket purchased.

Same here

ABZHFC
25-09-2021, 10:41 AM

I believe not, as if it’s a Saturday 3pm game it wouldn’t be allowed to be shown under the 3pm blackout rule. Think it’s only ok as it’s a Sunday, not on Sky, and there is no physical way Hibs fans can watch it at Ibrox

25-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Nice one Hibs, could maybe put fold up chairs in the foyers under the stand so folk could watch there on the tv,s and soak up the atmosphere, and not having a view of the pitch could rake extra cash in by selling alcohol.

gbhibby
25-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Neil Lennon and Chris Sutton and BBC pundits have already applied for their press passes. The nearest they will get to a match day experience at Ibrox. 😁
Brilliant from the club.

25-09-2021, 10:52 AM
It’s a great idea, but disappointed the away season ticket holders weren’t offered this 1st. They are the ones who are missing out on this, as would have been guaranteed tickets for Ibrox
Power, can you please take this up with Hibs please

25-09-2021, 11:05 AM
You're not allowed to drink alcohol in view of the pitch when the games on.

I thought that was only applicable when watching a match in person?

It’s a great idea, but disappointed the away season ticket holders weren’t offered this 1st. They are the ones who are missing out on this, as would have been guaranteed tickets for Ibrox

Why? Everybody who wants to will be able to see the match on the big screens. No need for priority windows for this one.

This is a great move from Hibs, love that this is happening. :thumbsup:

MKHIBEE
If it’s a Sunday game then it should be available on PPV

BegbieHSC
25-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Brilliant! We make a bit of money, instead of forking out money directly to the Huns for Hun TV at £15 a head.

Imagine we’ll be paying a hefty license fee, but hopefully we turn a good profit, and the Huns lose out.

25-09-2021, 11:07 AM
If it’s a Sunday game then it should be available on PPV

It is on Hun TV.

25-09-2021, 11:08 AM

I'm struggling to see the reason why Billy?:confused:

25-09-2021, 11:08 AM

I’m sure everybody who wants to go will be able to do so. Sounds like this is a one-off. Or is your moan around the hospitality freebie?

25-09-2021, 11:09 AM
I thought that was only applicable when watching a match in person?

It could be argued that is exactly what you’ll be doing.

25-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Is it only allowing people to book one ticket per transaction?

Not sure how a wheelchair user manages to book this as there's no option to add on a helper ticket and also no option to book into the wheelchair section.

Can anyone from the club looking in on this thread please advise?

25-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Is it only allowing people to book one ticket per transaction?

Not sure how a wheelchair user manages to book this as there's no option to add on a helper ticket and also no option to book into the wheelchair section.

Can anyone from the club looking in on this thread please advise?

I booked 2 without any trouble

25-09-2021, 11:11 AM

I'd argue otherwise but not worth getting excited about, if it's not allowed then it's not allowed.

25-09-2021, 11:12 AM
I'm struggling to see the reason why Billy?:confused:

Sorry thought there was only 300 tickets?

25-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Pity we can't sell alcohol. We'd make a killing.

25-09-2021, 11:13 AM

25-09-2021, 11:14 AM
I booked 2 without any trouble

"Unable to add the selected seats to the basket."

25-09-2021, 11:15 AM

First 300 get in to the Edinburgh Suite pre & post match. Don’t think there has been a limit set on how many can get in in total

25-09-2021, 11:16 AM
First 300 get in to the Edinburgh Suite pre & post match. Don’t think there has been a limit set on how many can get in in total

I get that now, thanks

25-09-2021, 11:18 AM
"Unable to add the selected seats to the basket."

Strange. Allowed my 2 to be added as normal. None of them are for wheelchair users/carers though so not sure if that’s making it different

25-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Strange. Allowed my 2 to be added as normal. None of them are for wheelchair users/carers though so not sure if that’s making it different

Shouldn't make any difference at the point of booking as I'm a season ticket holder. The only potential problem might be when I turned up on the day.

25-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Shouldn't make any difference at the point of booking as I'm a season ticket holder. The only potential problem might be when I turned up on the day.

Have you got the other person in your network etc, all the usual jazz that folk have trouble with? And they’re a season ticket holder too?

et_hibby
25-09-2021, 11:35 AM
This is great- well done! 👏

25-09-2021, 11:38 AM

Ah, that makes sense. I thought you were trying to steal my grumpiest old guy on the forum crown. :greengrin

25-09-2021, 11:39 AM
These screens might pay for themselves in 6 months. :greengrin

25-09-2021, 11:44 AM

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

You an away season ticket holder? Never knew that mate, you've never mentioned.

1) It's not a ticket to attend an away match, its a ticket to watch a stream of an away match at Easter Road
2) There will be another 650 on top of the 250 away season ticket holders missing out so gies peace with the entitlement pish
3) Fantastic stuff Hibs well done

25-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know the difference between the ticket options?

Stadium Events "Capital Suite" and Stadium Events "West Lower (North)?

Is the capaital suite the option to watch it in the actual hospitality areas away from the pitch, or does it just mean you get access to their first for a pint before taking a pitchside leather seat?

25-09-2021, 11:53 AM
I hope Big Ron is going to give us the full Ibrox experience by employing Weegie stewards and Polis who will continually tell folk to f*****g sit down and shut up and tell us to f*** off back tae Edinburry. During the game I hope there’s cartons of juice / Pee, coins etc thrown at us. After the game finishes I want locked in the stadium for 20-25 minutes and not be allowed to use the toilets. Then hold us in the car park for another 20-25 minutes.

25-09-2021, 11:53 AM
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

You an away season ticket holder? Never knew that mate, you've never mentioned.

1) It's not a ticket to attend an away match, its a ticket to watch a stream of an away match at Easter Road
2) There will be another 650 on top of the 250 away season ticket holders missing out so gies peace with the entitlement pish
3) Fantastic stuff Hibs well done

Grow up

25-09-2021, 11:54 AM

Is the capaital suite the option to watch it in the actual hospitality areas away from the pitch, or does it just mean you get access to their first for a pint before taking a pitchside leather seat?

Capital Suite limited to 300 and you get a seat in the executive seating and purchase alcohol pre and post match.

25-09-2021, 11:54 AM
I hope Big Ron is going to give us the full Ibrox experience by employing Weegie stewards and Polis who will continually tell folk to f*****g sit down and shut up and tell us to f*** off back tae Edinburry. During the game I hope there’s cartons of juice / Pee, coins etc thrown at us. After the game finishes I want locked in the stadium for 20-25 minutes and not be allowed to use the toilets. Then hold us in the car park for another 20-25 minutes.

25-09-2021, 11:55 AM

Capital suite bar open pre and post match then watch game from the posh West Upper leather seats.

25-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Have you got the other person in your network etc, all the usual jazz that folk have trouble with? And they’re a season ticket holder too?

Eventually managed it - user error. :faf:

I will worry about getting into the wheelchair seating area next week. I'm sure there must be provisions in place to allow someone in a wheelchair to attend.

25-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Eventually managed it - user error. :faf:

I will worry about getting into the wheelchair seating area next week. I'm sure there must be provisions in place to allow someone in a wheelchair to attend.

Wheelchair positions are at the back of the west lower, near the North end, opposite your usual position I think.

25-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Grow up

Ironic cos Billy fella, one page back you were greeting that away season ticket holders never got first dibs for an event held at Easter Road :tee hee:

Capital Suite limited to 300 and you get a seat in the executive seating and purchase alcohol pre and post match.

Capital suite bar open pre and post match then watch game from the posh West Upper leather seats.

Thanks. Read the article on the Hibs official site and it said Edinburgh Suite, wereas the eticket site says capital suite hence the confusion. Perhaps a typo

25-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Anyone else buying more than one ticket and having to assign them to other people? I want to buy a few and a couple of are kids so I can't assign anything to them

25-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Anyone else buying more than one ticket and having to assign them to other people? I want to buy a few and a couple of are kids so I can't assign anything to them

Yes. Bought 3 and had to assign the other two to season ticket holders. Seems its restricted to season ticket holders only just now.

25-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Yes. Bought 3 and had to assign the other two to season ticket holders. Seems its restricted to season ticket holders only just now.

Cheers buddy, can get them assigned using other pals references but couldn't be arsed texting about to get them

25-09-2021, 12:15 PM
I’ve always scoffed at the regular calls for beambacks of away games at Easter road as I don’t think they will turn out to be viable. I just don’t think the demand will be there to cover the costs.
I guess I’m about to find out if I was right or wrong.

25-09-2021, 12:18 PM
🤣🤣🤣🤣

25-09-2021, 12:19 PM
I’ve always scoffed at the regular calls for beambacks of away games at Easter road as I don’t think they will turn out to be viable. I just don’t think the demand will be there to cover the costs.

Screens are bought now so the costs will be low. No need to hire them in.

25-09-2021, 12:23 PM
Wheelchair positions are at the back of the west lower, near the North end, opposite your usual position I think.

Thanks yeah been in there before, just hoping that it's actually open next week is my potential problem.

25-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Ironic cos Billy fella, one page back you were greeting that away season ticket holders never got first dibs for an event held at Easter Road :tee hee:

I think I explained that I thought we only had 300 in total
It’s not an elite club, but a very expensive one going home and away. You do this to get guaranteed tickets for trips to Ibrox, Celtic Park/Tynie etc. I just felt, mistakenly, if we were only letting 300 in, the ones missing out on Ibrox should have had 1st dibs

Thanks. Read the article on the Hibs official site and it said Edinburgh Suite, wereas the eticket site says capital suite hence the confusion. Perhaps a typo

I think I explained that I thought we only had 300 in total
It’s not an elite club, but a very expensive one going home and away. You do this to get guaranteed tickets for trips to Ibrox, Celtic Park/Tynie etc. I just felt, mistakenly, if we were only letting 300 in, the ones missing out on Ibrox should have had 1st dibs

25-09-2021, 12:53 PM
Neil Lennon and Chris Sutton and BBC pundits have already applied for their press passes. The nearest they will get to a match day experience at Ibrox. [emoji16]
Brilliant from the club.

Presumably this is a joke haha?

25-09-2021, 01:06 PM
I’m going to go in and get tickets later on.

Maybe a stupid question but are we just sitting in our own seats or are you allocated a seat when you get your ticket?

25-09-2021, 01:12 PM
I’m going to go in and get tickets later on.

Maybe a stupid question but are we just sitting in our own seats or are you allocated a seat when you get your ticket?

Only the West stand is open.

Fergos
25-09-2021, 01:15 PM

:not worth

That’s why I signed up for this internet thing.

25-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Would imagine that the stickies own the tv rites and we’d need to pay them a fee, unless there was some sort of agreement to return the favour?

25-09-2021, 01:54 PM

Nice idea, but I doubt it will be as popular some think.

They’ll do well to sell the 300 I’d imagine.

Lendo
25-09-2021, 01:55 PM
I would like to see Tam and Cliff stood in the centre circle doing the commentary live for everyone.

25-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Really disappointed I can’t make it Sunday but like this initiative by Hibs very much indeed. Will definitely take advantage of future beam backs whenever available
£5 to get game, accompanied by good company and home crowd atmosphere, what’s not to like?

25-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Nice idea, but I doubt it will be as popular some think.

They’ll do well to sell the 300 I’d imagine.

Already sold out the Capital suite 300 tickets and about 70 other tickets. I will be disappointed if there are less than 2k at the beamback

25-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Ah, that makes sense. I thought you were trying to steal my grumpiest old guy on the forum crown. :greengrin

TBF, he's giving it a damn good try

25-09-2021, 02:12 PM
I would like to see Tam and Cliff stood in the centre circle doing the commentary live for everyone.

Surely it would be a better experience if they reenact all the highlights 😉

25-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Already sold out the Capital suite 300 tickets and about 70 other tickets. I will be disappointed if there are less than 2k at the beamback

I will be absolutely stunned if there is even 1k there. Hope it’s a big success but I just don’t think there will be that level of demand.

25-09-2021, 02:37 PM
TBF, he's giving it a damn good try

Thanks Keith

25-09-2021, 02:44 PM
Would imagine that the stickies own the tv rites and we’d need to pay them a fee, unless there was some sort of agreement to return the favour?

Thats what I think, cant see how we can do this without the Huns profiting from it unfortunately.

25-09-2021, 03:23 PM

That’s excellent. Hopefully this could become a regular thing.

25-09-2021, 05:03 PM
I will be absolutely stunned if there is even 1k there. Hope it’s a big success but I just don’t think there will be that level of demand.

I'm the opposite. Won't know if I can make it until later in the week, and hoping it's still an option by then.

25-09-2021, 05:07 PM
Fantastic stuff from Hibs. But good to see you will still get the usual moaners on social media expecting it to be free.

25-09-2021, 07:48 PM
I wonder if Hearts might do the same thing in future?

Oh, wait a minute...

bod
25-09-2021, 08:02 PM
Thats what I think, cant see how we can do this without the Huns profiting from it unfortunately.
Wouldn’t it be funny if there was a huge firestick sticking out the side of the telly’s & they got nout

25-09-2021, 08:04 PM
I wonder if Hearts might do the same thing in future?

Oh, wait a minute...

Offer to rent out Easter Road to them for a very unreasonable fee?

25-09-2021, 08:09 PM

We might have turned round and said they get no tickets unless they give us the stream?

26-09-2021, 08:23 AM
https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19605147.amp/

I see that the Rangers are getting the credit 🙄

26-09-2021, 08:23 AM

It is a Glasgow paper😀

Wakeyhibee
26-09-2021, 08:35 AM

You'd of thought the 900 who usually go will use this instead. I can see it being a success for tge bigger games certainly.

26-09-2021, 08:39 AM
You'd of thought the 900 who usually go will use this instead. I can see it being a success for tge bigger games certainly.

I think a lot of folk will just watch at home on a dodgy fire stick?

26-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Wouldn’t it be funny if there was a huge firestick sticking out the side of the telly’s & they got nout

:thumbsup: brilliant:greengrin

26-09-2021, 09:44 AM

That would be an extreme provocation, and would force a mob of Edinburgh based Huns to storm Easter Road and invade the pitch in an act of self defence.

26-09-2021, 10:00 AM

I genuinely saw a headline from that paper the day after they trashed Manchester saying Rangers fan saves policeman :rolleyes: which kind of sums up the editorial direction of that paper. :greengrin

26-09-2021, 10:03 AM
I think a lot of folk will just watch at home on a dodgy fire stick?

What if you don’t have a “dodgy” firestick? Anyway over 500 people have bought tickets for the beam back so far. I would sooner watch a game like this with fellow Hibs fans than on the telly in my house.

26-09-2021, 10:19 AM

It couldn't though, watching it on TV is not watching it in person

28-09-2021, 02:11 PM
It's a shame that this is for season ticket holders only. I'd have loved to go along for the novelty value alone.

28-09-2021, 02:13 PM
It's a shame that this is for season ticket holders only. I'd have loved to go along for the novelty value alone.

Assuming there's still lots of spare tickets (which I'm sure there will be if we have the full west stand available) then I think non-season ticket holders should be allowed to go.

28-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Assuming there's still lots of spare tickets (which I'm sure there will be if we have the full west stand available) then I think non-season ticket holders should be allowed to go.

28-09-2021, 02:24 PM

I just tried on the off chance and managed to buy one online. Must be general sale :aok:

Cod Boy
28-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Think the feed will be a minute or so behind live play which could mean a few spoilers telling what’s happened before you see it.

28-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Think the feed will be a minute or so behind live play which could mean a few spoilers telling what’s happened before you see it.

The only thing worse would be the Verizon splash screen of death.

28-09-2021, 06:31 PM
I was thinking about that earlier, anyone going needs to keep quiet if they’ve got goal alerts on their phones.

28-09-2021, 06:36 PM

I'm intrigued. 😲

gbhibby
28-09-2021, 06:39 PM
I know. Watched a match last season from there and the picture kept freezing.

28-09-2021, 06:46 PM
I'm intrigued. [emoji44]It's not intriguing at all. It's the picture of a wifie with the text "Verizon - we'll be back shortly" when the stream breaks down.

I can imagine the reaction if it happens at ER during Sunday's match.

28-09-2021, 07:28 PM
I was thinking about that earlier, anyone going needs to keep quiet if they’ve got goal alerts on their phones.

Hadn't thought of that. :rolleyes:

28-09-2021, 07:30 PM

Phones on flight mode. Actually if the 4g is it’s normal ***** at ER then it should be fine.

28-09-2021, 07:34 PM
Phones on flight mode. Actually if the 4g is it’s normal ***** at ER then it should be fine.

It will be behind the actual feed
Fastest way to know the live score is an old transistor radio. That shows you how technology has advanced

28-09-2021, 09:38 PM
It will be behind the actual feed
Fastest way to know the live score is an old transistor radio. That shows you how technology has advanced

Fastest way is checking on a betting site. Usually comes through a fair bit before the telly, especially if it’s a stream you’re watching

29-09-2021, 07:01 AM
If anybody does a spoiler near me, I swear I'll...be really no happy.

Tommy75
29-09-2021, 12:51 PM
I don't get why someone would go along then follow on thier phone just to be a minute or so ahead, folk need to start leaving their phone in their pockets and just start enjoying themselves!

The club should maybe make a wee announcement before the game asking fans to be mindful that not everyone in the stadium would appreciate a spoiler!

01-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Email received earlier for this - anyone who's booked into the Edinburgh Suite, the doors open at 1.30 until 2.30 and take your seat in the stand by 2.45.

The Suite reopens at full time until 5.30 and departure is by 6.

For anyone not in the Edinburgh Suite the doors open at 2 and you should be seated by 2.45. The kiosks are open at half time for snacks and refreshments.

02-10-2021, 08:50 AM
I don't get why someone would go along then follow on thier phone just to be a minute or so ahead, folk need to start leaving their phone in their pockets and just start enjoying themselves!

The club should maybe make a wee announcement before the game asking fans to be mindful that not everyone in the stadium would appreciate a spoiler!

Do you mean they should have it on vibrate?

02-10-2021, 08:56 AM

A pub in Leith used to show games against Celtic and Rangers away (when they were not on normal TV). The game when Simon Murray scored at Ibrox was brutal, 2 or 3 guys constantly shouting yes or no and giving away what was going to happen 60 seconds later. Was completely pointless.

Halmyre Hibee
02-10-2021, 09:06 AM
We are in the Capital Suite. Looking forward to it something different. Remember going to a beam back many moons ago at Murrayfield Ice Rink for Stenhousemuir v Hibs cup tie.

02-10-2021, 09:21 AM
A pub in Leith used to show games against Celtic and Rangers away (when they were not on normal TV). The game when Simon Murray scored at Ibrox was brutal, 2 or 3 guys constantly shouting yes or no and giving away what was going to happen 60 seconds later. Was completely pointless.

I really hope that doesn't happen tomorrow, I didn't even consider that when I booked the tickets. It would probably have put me off going if I had thought about it.

One of my pet hates last season was coming on here during a match that I was watching on Hibs TV and some people on the match update threads used to post goal updates about a minute before the goal was shown on the TV.

Fingers crossed no-one does that tomorrow by shouting out as it will spoil the whole thing for me.

02-10-2021, 10:08 AM
I wouldnt have thought the beam back would be a stream, surely it will be a normal tv beam back?

02-10-2021, 10:12 AM
I wouldnt have thought the beam back would be a stream, surely it will be a normal tv beam back?

It's not on TV. It'll be RangersTV stream with our commentary over it.

02-10-2021, 10:16 AM
It’s ridiculous the is for ST Holders only. I’m an ST holder, my Mrs isn’t. She now can’t go so I’m not going to bother.

02-10-2021, 10:18 AM
It's not on TV. It'll be RangersTV stream with our commentary over it.

Is the game not on somewhere abroad, they are normally shown in far off places, if so then surely we would just be tapping into that feed?

02-10-2021, 10:21 AM
It’s ridiculous the is for ST Holders only. I’m an ST holder, my Mrs isn’t. She now can’t go so I’m not going to bother.

I agree. I would be interested to know the reasoning for it. Surely it should be open to anyone on the database?

02-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Is the game not on somewhere abroad, they are normally shown in far off places, if so then surely we would just be tapping into that feed?

No idea to be honest. I just assumed the fact we needed Rangers permission to do the beam back we'd be using their feed.

gbhibby
02-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Do you mean they should have it on vibrate?

😂😂

02-10-2021, 11:00 AM

Agreed. It should have been season ticket holders only for the first couple of days to gauge interest. Once it became clear that it wasn't going to be enough to fill the full west stand it should have been opened up to non-season ticket holders.

02-10-2021, 11:02 AM
I'm not a season ticket holder. Logged in online and bought a ticket no problem.

02-10-2021, 11:44 AM
I'm not a season ticket holder. Logged in online and bought a ticket no problem.

That's good to hear. Hibs should get the word out.

Silky
02-10-2021, 11:55 AM

Same here. I'm not a season ticket holder either but I logged on and got tickets for me and my boy.

penihibs
02-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Same here got two today no problem.

02-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Anyone know how many tickets sold for this?

02-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Email received earlier for this - anyone who's booked into the Edinburgh Suite, the doors open at 1.30 until 2.30 and take your seat in the stand by 2.45.

The Suite reopens at full time until 5.30 and departure is by 6.

For anyone not in the Edinburgh Suite the doors open at 2 and you should be seated by 2.45. The kiosks are open at half time for snacks and refreshments.

Wonder why they are in such a hurry to kick everyone out at 6pm? Surely if you have a few hundred punters in wanting to buy drinks you meet that demand?

TAHibby
02-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Same here. I'm not a season ticket holder either but I logged on and got tickets for me and my boy.

Wonder what I'm doing wrong, error messages when I try and add a non sth

02-10-2021, 05:38 PM

Says if you want to buy just now, 790. Not sure if that includes the fans in the suite

02-10-2021, 05:39 PM

4 figures, either 2000 or 1000, saw it yesterday.

ETA, Hibs twitter yestaday said 1000

02-10-2021, 05:50 PM

1000 is not too bad. Hopefully they can sell enough beer and snacks to make it profitable.[emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

02-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Says if you want to buy just now, 790. Not sure if that includes the fans in the suite

It doesn’t, they were numbered separately

02-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Wonder why they are in such a hurry to kick everyone out at 6pm? Surely if you have a few hundred punters in wanting to buy drinks you meet that demand?

Might be a licensing thing?

02-10-2021, 06:37 PM

I'm guessing they must only have a licence to serve alcohol until 6pm. I was in hospitality last week and it was the same, last orders at 5.30 and doors shut and everyone out by 6.

02-10-2021, 06:38 PM

Excellent. More than our usual allocation for Ibrox and the money going directly to Hibs.

02-10-2021, 06:40 PM
Excellent. More than our usual allocation for Ibrox and the money going directly to Hibs.

No excellent when Ibrox is your favourite away day though. Or for the team having no support.

02-10-2021, 06:49 PM
No excellent when Ibrox is your favourite away day though. Or for the team having no support.

Totally agree 👍

Cod Boy
02-10-2021, 07:06 PM
I'm guessing they must only have a licence to serve alcohol until 6pm. I was in hospitality last week and it was the same, last orders at 5.30 and doors shut and everyone out by 6.

I was at table 5 last week

02-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Well how does that work for Evening matches?

02-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Well how does that work for Evening matches?

No idea, I'm assuming they must apply for an extended licence.

02-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Well how does that work for Evening matches?The club probably have a 7 day all day license, given matches can be played any day. They are also smart enough to know that the pay bar doesnt make as much after the game. So its not worth paying additional staff for additional shifts.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

EI255
02-10-2021, 10:23 PM
:not worth

That’s why I signed up for this internet thing.

GGTTHHun beamback?

No ta

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

03-10-2021, 07:58 AM
No idea, I'm assuming they must apply for an extended licence.

There is no danger Hibs only have a licence until 6pm. There won't be any establishment with a licence until 6pm in Edinburgh - it makes zero sense.

The bar will close then as staying open longer will likely start costing Hibs money. Those wanting one or two pints will have one or two pints then head home, those out for more will goto their Leith local. The likely hood of anyone staying in a hospitality suite paying £4+ a pint and sinking them until 9pm is going to be rather slim.

Looking forward to the novelty of a beer in the corporate sections. Never been in one before. Might dig out my suit :greengrin

03-10-2021, 08:11 AM
There is no danger Hibs only have a licence until 6pm. There won't be any establishment with a licence until 6pm in Edinburgh - it makes zero sense.

The bar will close then as staying open longer will likely start costing Hibs money. Those wanting one or two pints will have one or two pints then head home, those out for more will goto their Leith local. The likely hood of anyone staying in a hospitality suite paying £4+ a pint and sinking them until 9pm is going to be rather slim.

Looking forward to the novelty of a beer in the corporate sections. Never been in one before. Might dig out my suit :greengrin

Fair enough, they just seemed very keen to get everyone out by 6pm last week.

03-10-2021, 08:16 AM
Maybe they have private functions booked in for the evening, I’ve certainly been to a couple in there.

03-10-2021, 08:24 AM

The staff want to enjoy their own evenings.

03-10-2021, 08:50 AM
Given the variability of kick off times and that there is on average one game a fortnight, could Hibs have a licence that is based on a set number of hours eg six, being three before kickoff, two for the game and one after? Or does it not work that way?

03-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Maybe they have private functions booked in for the evening, I’ve certainly been to a couple in there.

Yep could be that, no idea really. I just assumed it was a licensing thing but perhaps not.

callumwatt32
03-10-2021, 10:47 AM
May well have already been asked (and I suspect I know the answer) but anyone have any idea if there'll be food on offer today?

03-10-2021, 10:48 AM
May well have already been asked (and I suspect I know the answer) but anyone have any idea if there'll be food on offer today?

callumwatt32
03-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Yes.Ideal, cheers

CL0762
03-10-2021, 11:00 AM
I’ve got 2 spares for the suite today, can’t make it now.

If anyone wants them give me a message.

03-10-2021, 12:50 PM
The staff want to enjoy their own evenings.

And less free beer going out the way obviously :wink:

03-10-2021, 12:57 PM
Ideal, cheers

Only at half time I think. Looks like drink only if you're in the Edinburgh Suite.

03-10-2021, 01:02 PM
I hope all you guys at the beam back really get behind the team today.

If we lose, I'm blaming you lot for not making enough noise.

03-10-2021, 01:02 PM

How is the protest march going?

03-10-2021, 01:04 PM
How many tickets did Hibs manage to sell for the beamback?

03-10-2021, 01:04 PM

Surely your corteo will be outside Ibrox making all the noise 😉

03-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Pat Stanton doing the hibs tv commentary with Cliff today.

03-10-2021, 01:56 PM
How is it in the ground? Can hear it loud and clear from my back garden but need to pop in to watch on huntv.

03-10-2021, 02:42 PM
How is it in the ground? Can hear it loud and clear from my back garden but need to pop in to watch on huntv.

https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1444669191752192004

Looks great tbf

03-10-2021, 03:01 PM

Looks great tbf

Superb.

03-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Streams gone down!

03-10-2021, 03:06 PM
No stream for the second half. 🙄

03-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Get it sorted.

Silky
03-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Streams gone down!

Like the Rangers cheats.

03-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Still down, very poor.

03-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Still down, very poor.

I want a refund.:greengrin

03-10-2021, 03:14 PM
And we're back.

03-10-2021, 04:31 PM
How many tickets did Hibs manage to sell for the beamback?

Would like to know this too

03-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Would like to know this too

Looking at the numbers just before ko, I’d say 900 or so on the stand and 300 in hospitality

03-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the beam back experience, even with the breakdown. Good view, nice atmosphere, with a good few songs and chants. Hope the Club don't lose out financially, and are prepared to repeat this initiative in the future.
Well done Hibs.

03-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Good laugh at times as well and worth it for £5

03-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Good to hear it went well.

TAHibby
03-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Not too bad at all overall, 10 minute blackout aside. If there was some way to have a temporary setup to be closer to the screens that would be amazing but probably asking too much and the ground staff wouldn't appreciate it

PPZPOL
03-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Good laugh at times as well and worth it for £5

Same here, result aside I really enjoyed that today and had a good few laughs. Well done to Hibs, even the blackout was quite funny in a way.

03-10-2021, 06:56 PM

Looks great tbf

Excellent 👍

03-10-2021, 07:09 PM
Same here, result aside I really enjoyed that today and had a good few laughs. Well done to Hibs, even the blackout was quite funny in a way.

Enjoyed it myself. Hope the club can do this again in the future for games away to Hearts and the old firm.

04-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed the beam back experience, even with the breakdown. Good view, nice atmosphere, with a good few songs and chants. Hope the Club don't lose out financially, and are prepared to repeat this initiative in the future.
Well done Hibs.

I'm sure all costs would've been covered. £5k for the gate money. Pie stand was steady and every table was full in the hospitality pre match and half full after. Speaking of which, quick service, decent price for a corporate suite and nice well poured lager. :aok: