PDA

View Full Version : Griffiths charged with reckless conduct.

Peevemor
24-09-2021, 11:11 AM
https://news.stv.tv/north/leigh-griffiths-charged-by-police-over-smoke-bomb-incident?top

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 11:16 AM
For me, that's a ****ing joke.

Looked to me like he just kicked it off the pitch.

JohnM1875
24-09-2021, 11:17 AM

He launched it into the middle of the stand.

Peevemor
24-09-2021, 11:18 AM

I think he knew fine where he was putting it. He could have easily side footed it onto the track.

Not that I don't sympathise given the abuse he would have been getting.

Shrekko

You’ve not seen the video?

Reckless is exactly what it was and I can’t think of any otter player who’d have done that.

Heisenberg
Sign him up 😂

Guys a liability and folk are only going to get onto him even more now because they know he’ll react.

Jones28
24-09-2021, 11:19 AM

Into a stand with people in it.

He’s a ****ing moron.

What a totally overblown incident

Since452

Smashed it deep into the away end. Daftie of a guy.

where'stheslope
24-09-2021, 11:21 AM
That's Griffiths for you, I don't think he will ever learn?
Gets a chance at another club yet again, and then does something stupid?
We may have dodged a bullet not trying to bring him back???

Diclonius
24-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Ah, Leigh.

Smartie
24-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the "younger lady incident" he was always going to take pelters for it, which was always going to require a lot of restraint from him to repeatedly walk away from.

Taken against his recent and not-so-recent history of being in bother meant that it was a certainty that he was going to continue to get into trouble going forward.

His signing was always going to be a risky one for whoever took him on, one that might have worked out beautifully had he managed to understand the meaning of "last chance" but he's not shown any signs of learning that at any other time, so why now?

I'm glad we didn't take him on and felt that it was a risk not worth taking as this (and more trouble still further down the line) was inevitable.

We're short enough on cover to be relying on that dafty for anything.

If we were even considering it (as had been reported) then that might be considered an error of judgment on Mathie's part suggesting that he may have lost the plot and was panicking.

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 11:43 AM
You’ve not seen the video?

Reckless is exactly what it was and I can’t think of any otter player who’d have done that.

No I've not seen the video.

As I said I thought he just kicked it off the side of the pitch.

I'll google it.

silverhibee
24-09-2021, 11:45 AM

He reacted to the paedo chants and booted it in to the crowd, he shouldn’t have been anywhere near the flare.

heretoday
24-09-2021, 11:46 AM
What a totally overblown incident

I agree.

hibee1875
24-09-2021, 11:49 AM

Where have you seen this?

He wellies it right into the stand at the fans chanting peado at him. Clear as day his intention wasn’t just to remove it from the pitch.

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2021, 11:54 AM
I'm no fan of him at all but he didn't launch it into the stand. He launched it BACK into the stand. I assume the saints fan who snuck it in was also charged?

AugustaHibs
24-09-2021, 11:55 AM
No I've not seen the video.

As I said I thought he just kicked it off the side of the pitch.

I'll google it.

So it ‘looked’ to you like he just kicked it off the side of the pitch, but you haven’t seen it?

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 11:57 AM
Where have you seen this?

He wellies it right into the stand at the fans chanting peado at him. Clear as day his intention wasn’t just to remove it from the pitch.

I've looked and can't see any conclusive footage of the flare landing in the stand.

I genuinely thought he'd just booted it off the pitch but, hey, if he's booted in to the stand then he should be locked up for at least 5 to 10 years.

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 12:00 PM
So it ‘looked’ to you like he just kicked it off the side of the pitch, but you haven’t seen it?

I saw it during the game and didn't think it went anywhere near the stand at that time and, for what it's worth, am still not sure that it does make it in to the stand.

Perhaps you could provide some conclusive proof?

JohnM1875
24-09-2021, 12:00 PM
I saw it during the game and didn't think it went anywhere near the stand at that time and, for what it's worth, am still not sure that it does make it in to the stand.

https://twitter.com/RitchieMulligan/status/1440776153795416068?s=19

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 12:01 PM
https://twitter.com/RitchieMulligan/status/1440776153795416068?s=19

Your link isn't working

Devonhibs
24-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Just watched it online. No way can it be considerrd trying to simply get it off the pitch, full pelt into the stand, wont have a leg to stand on in front of the beaks, both courts and football authorities. Good knows what McPake must be thinking.

JohnM1875
24-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Your link isn't working

It is.

Andy74
24-09-2021, 12:05 PM
I'm no fan of him at all but he didn't launch it into the stand. He launched it BACK into the stand. I assume the saints fan who snuck it in was also charged?

That’s a different matter and you’d hope so.

It isn’t a justification for putting it back in there though. He is putting at risk other fans who had nothing to do with it getting there.

Nakedmanoncrack
24-09-2021, 12:05 PM

Guy is an absolute clown, but some would defend him for almost anything, despite all evidence.

davhibby
24-09-2021, 12:06 PM
I think he knew fine where he was putting it. He could have easily side footed it onto the track.

Not that I don't sympathise given the abuse he would have been getting.

If he didn’t want the abuse he’s getting he probably should’ve thought about his actions that have led to it

allmodcons
24-09-2021, 12:06 PM
It is.

It is now, wasn't earlier.

I was wrong, he doesn't just kick it off the pitch but, after watching that, I'm still not sure that is troubling anybody or if the flare even makes the stand?

Sir David Gray
24-09-2021, 12:07 PM
I'm not surprised he's been charged, absolutely idiotic thing to do which could have had serious consequences.

I'm absolutely delighted we didn't go near him.

JohnM1875
24-09-2021, 12:08 PM

I was wrong, he doesn't just kick it off the pitch but, after watching that, I'm still not sure that is troubling anybody or if the flare even makes the stand?

Aye I know sorry, I had to edit the original to make the link work.

Think it definitely lands in the stand and he clearly means it. If he didn't he'd have stopped and apologised. Instead he just runs away.

Andy74
24-09-2021, 12:09 PM

He is clearly attempting to smack that into the crowd.

MWHIBBIES
That’s a different matter and you’d hope so.

It isn’t a justification for putting it back in there though. He is putting at risk other fans who had nothing to do with it getting there.

I agree yeah. But everyone is after Griffiths , when the idiot who brought it is also putting fellow fans at risk.

Ultimately, no flare, no problem.

silverhibee
Your link isn't working

Working for me and it lands in the middle of the stand

GRA
24-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Clear as day he's intentionally punted it right back into the stand. Obviously a flare should never have been thrown in the first place but he can't go about acting like that, could have seriously injured someone. Reckless conduct.

CloudSquall
24-09-2021, 12:12 PM
We can save him :boo hoo:

Since90+2
24-09-2021, 12:12 PM
What an idiot.

I think he's finished as a top level player. He'll be banned for atleast 3 games and who knows if he'll even get back in the team.

heretoday
24-09-2021, 12:17 PM
What about the moron who chucked it on the pitch in the first place?
Serves the sods right in my view.

davhibby
24-09-2021, 12:17 PM
I agree yeah. But everyone is after Griffiths , when the idiot who brought it is also putting fellow fans at risk.

But that’s not Griffiths’ problem. He wouldn’t have been anywhere near it when it was thrown, so why’s he ran over to boot it into the crowd? Totally mental

Nakedmanoncrack
24-09-2021, 12:18 PM

What a moronic comment.
Was he aiming for said individual, so its all ok?

blackpoolhibs
24-09-2021, 12:18 PM
It was idiotic, he knew what he was doing, it went into the crowd, he could easily have kicked it into the side.

mcohibs
24-09-2021, 12:19 PM
But that’s not Griffiths’ problem. He wouldn’t have been anywhere near it when it was thrown, so why’s he ran over to boot it into the crowd? Totally mental

Because he's got the IQ of a toothbrush

Since90+2

If he knew who exactly chucked it in the first place, then managed to actually hit them with his swipe you might have a point.

The chances of that happening are miniscule though. He is 99% more likely to have hit an innocent bystander.

Dunbar Hibee
What an idiot.

I think he's finished as a top level player. He'll be banned for atleast 3 games and who knows if he'll even get back in the team.

I think he'll get a bit more of a lengthy ban tbh. Does himself no favours

The Harp Awakes
24-09-2021, 12:21 PM
Have to say I find LG's antics utterly depressing.

He's a fantastic talent both as a player and goalscorer, but he's just constantly shooting himself in the foot.

I'd love to see Leigh proving everyone wrong and starting to bang in the goals again, but he seems to be on a self-destruct mission.

So sad.

silverhibee
24-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Just watched it online. No way can it be considerrd trying to simply get it off the pitch, full pelt into the stand, wont have a leg to stand on in front of the beaks, both courts and football authorities. Good knows what McPake must be thinking.

McPake will be thinking of how he can cancel the loan deal, Cummings can’t be a happy chappy stuck on the bench, Griffiths has now shown he can’t cope with the paedo chants and is a risk in front of any opposition fans, back to Celtc must be on the cards for him.

Smartie
24-09-2021, 12:28 PM

Yeah, but he's going to have to get used to walking away from all sorts of unacceptable stuff.

It doesn't need to be fair or right - he just needs to know to walk away, which he's incapable of doing.

Jones28
24-09-2021, 12:30 PM

And if it had a child? Or and elderly person? Or indeed any one of the hundreds of others who didn’t throw it? Is it still the fault of the flare thrower or is it the fault of the ****wit who booted it in to a crowd of people?

cabbageandribs1875
24-09-2021, 12:30 PM
he obviously cracked after the "paedo" chants

somewhere in perth today there's grown men giggling away because their infantile, and ignorant use of that word, got to someone

maybe some education needed for the dafties as well

because he reacted in that manner he's bound to realise fans of other clubs will now target him with that chant, he's going to somehow have to deal with that and learn quickly to ignore it, the infantiles will eventually realise how embarrassed they should be in calling someone a "paedo" when i doubt very much he has any sexual interests in children

marinello59
24-09-2021, 12:46 PM

According to the steward we were talking to at Tannadice last night who had also worked at the Dundee-Saints game it certainly did make it back in to the stand.

Since452
24-09-2021, 12:49 PM
There comes a point in time where you just have to admit the guy is a dick.

Jones28
24-09-2021, 12:51 PM

“But he should have been our dick”. There are still Hibs fans who feel like that.

mcohibs
24-09-2021, 12:56 PM

Aye about 5 year ago. Mental that there's some who still refuse to see it. Guy's a roaster

Baader
24-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Stupid. Imagine a fan getting burnt by a flare when they had nothing to do it with ending up on the pitch? Absolute idiocy from Griffiths.

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Yeah, but he's going to have to get used to walking away from all sorts of unacceptable stuff.

It doesn't need to be fair or right - he just needs to know to walk away, which he's incapable of doing.

You are right there. Have to say, I'm absolutely delighted he isn't a Hibs player.

Box 17
Because he's got the IQ of a toothbrush

My toothbrush is very intelligent, it's a Wisdom.

LunasBoots
he obviously cracked after the "paedo" chants

somewhere in perth today there's grown men giggling away because their infantile, and ignorant use of that word, got to someone

maybe some education needed for the dafties as well

because he reacted in that manner he's bound to realise fans of other clubs will now target him with that chant, he's going to somehow have to deal with that and learn quickly to ignore it, the infantiles will eventually realise how embarrassed they should be in calling someone a "paedo" when i doubt very much he has any sexual interests in children

The words flung about left right and centre at multiple clubs in Scotland by people with very little understanding of these chants and actions towards innocent people, for someone with mental health problems it will be difficult to deal With, it's only a matter of time before a player may be effected beyond help.

EI255
24-09-2021, 01:08 PM
It was a flare up

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

mcohibs
24-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Stupid. Imagine a fan getting burnt by a flare when they had nothing to do it with ending up on the pitch? Absolute idiocy from Griffiths.

And idiocy from the Hibs 'supporter' who throw the smoke bomb onto the pitch last night at Tannadice.

Can we all agree that if you're over the age of 14 and you get a buzz from smoke bombs or pyro then you are a ****ing gimp

cabbageandribs1875
24-09-2021, 01:15 PM
The words flung about left right and centre at multiple clubs in Scotland by people with very little understanding of these chants and actions towards innocent people, for someone with mental health problems it will be difficult to deal With, it's only a matter of time before a player may be effected beyond help.

i was going to touch on that topic in my post but i would have worded it wrongly, i do think he may need some professional help even if only how to learn to ignore what's coming his way from the stands, but that's obviously just my opinion and he may possibly just be that "dick" after all

Bangkok Hibby
24-09-2021, 01:24 PM

Hope it hit the ****

AltheHibby
24-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Was the flare thrown into an area with no players or officials there at the time?

If so, then it will be difficult to charge any of the crowd with throwing it at someone. Griffiths, however, has no defence.

And for the record, the chants are wrong and have no place and decent society in my view, but players have got to rise above it for their own sakes, however difficult that may be.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 01:51 PM

Griffiths gets in bother so we all play the mental health card again. This has nothing to do with his mental health, and everything to do with him being a total roaster. Going to end up with a criminal record the length of his arm.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Was the flare thrown into an area with no players or officials there at the time?

If so, then it will be difficult to charge any of the crowd with throwing it at someone. Griffiths, however, has no defence.

And for the record, the chants are wrong and have no place and decent society in my view, but players have got to rise above it for their own sakes, however difficult that may be.

Yes, goal was scored at the opposite end of the ground.

AltheHibby
24-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Yes, goal was scored at the opposite end of the ground.

Thanks.

24-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Pyros at the football is a good thing

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 02:47 PM
In my opinion this incident has two wrongs - firstly the chants directed at Griffiths are abusive and a criminal offence. If it happened in the street arrests would be made. Football 'supporters' are by and and large free to shout abuse at a player. They paid their money which gives them the licence to abuse another person. Secondly Griffiths was reckless and shouldn't have reacted the way he did. But it's easy to say for other people when most will never find themselves in a similar situation. Griffiths snapped and reacted. Some people WILL react as it takes great courage to ignore and walk away.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 02:51 PM
In my opinion this incident has two wrongs - firstly the chants directed at Griffiths are abusive and a criminal offence. If it happened in the street arrests would be made. Football 'supporters' are by and and large free to shout abuse at a player. They paid their money which gives them the licence to abuse another person. Secondly Griffiths was reckless and shouldn't have reacted the way he did. But it's easy to say for other people when most will never find themselves in a similar situation. Griffiths snapped and reacted. Some people WILL react as it takes great courage to ignore and walk away.

Presuming he was in the centre circle awaiting the restart, he would’ve ran 50+ yards to boot a pyrotechnic into a crowded area. That’s not snapping, that’s just plain stupidity. Snapping would’ve been turning round where he was and giving the finger. I’m also not sure what criminal offence someone is supposed to be committing by making said chant.

As it stands there is only one person committing a criminal offence and he’s been charged with that.

WhileTheChief..
24-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Is it a criminal offence to verbally abuse someone these days? Who's decides what constitutes abuse?

I've zero experience with the law and I'm not trying to be smart, but if someone shouts and swears at me in the street I don't expect the police to arrest them. I'll tell them to f off and go about my day.

People are 'abusive' in all sorts of ways in daily life without the law being involved.

Ask anyone working in retail what customers can be like for example. The police would rarely get involved unless things got physical.

Call centre staff get abuse on a daily basis from irate companies, they don't go running to the police either.

Team sports will always, well, hopefully always, have a tribal element to the support. Causing offence to the opposition is part of it.

HFC93
24-09-2021, 02:58 PM
The guy is a liability.

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Presuming he was in the centre circle awaiting the restart, he would’ve ran 50+ yards to boot a pyrotechnic into a crowded area. That’s not snapping, that’s just plain stupidity. Snapping would’ve been turning round where he was and giving the finger. I’m also not sure what criminal offence someone is supposed to be committing by making said chant.

As it stands there is only one person committing a criminal offence and he’s been charged with that. Abuse does not need to be physical, abuse can be verbal. I can only judge what I've seen and I never saw Griffiths running 50 yards I only saw abuse directed at him and his reaction.

Public Order Act 1986. Harassment, distress or alarm. 1. A person is guilty of a criminal offence if he a/ uses threatening or abusive words.

ancient hibee
24-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Is it a criminal offence to verbally abuse someone these days? Who's decides what constitutes abuse?

I've zero experience with the law and I'm not trying to be smart, but if someone shouts and swears at me in the street I don't expect the police to arrest them. I'll tell them to f off and go about my day.

People are 'abusive' in all sorts of ways in daily life without the law being involved.

Ask anyone working in retail what customers can be like for example. The police would rarely get involved unless things got physical.

Call centre staff get abuse on a daily basis from irate companies, they don't go running to the police either.

Team sports will always, well, hopefully always, have a tribal element to the support. Causing offence to the opposition is part of it.

Presumably conduct liable to cause a breach of the peace is still an offence.

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Presumably conduct liable to cause a breach of the peace is still an offence. Exactly.

mcohibs
24-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Pyros at the football is a good thing

Do all your mates at school agree?

Keith_M
24-09-2021, 03:44 PM
Surely he was just returning it to it's owner?

CraigHibee
24-09-2021, 04:00 PM
Least he got a shot on target.

Joking aside, stupid thing to do, fans would be in trouble if they got caught launching a flare pitch side, same would apply if a footballer launched something into the fans

WhileTheChief..
24-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Presumably conduct liable to cause a breach of the peace is still an offence.

Nah, not really, you’re taking things to the extreme, otherwise there would be thousands of arrests for doing just that at every game.

Are you really suggesting that if I shout abuse at a player or the ref that I would be arrested? In no way is that construed as a breach of the peace.

WhileTheChief..
24-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Abuse does not need to be physical, abuse can be verbal. I can only judge what I've seen and I never saw Griffiths running 50 yards I only saw abuse directed at him and his reaction.

Public Order Act 1986. Harassment, distress or alarm. 1. A person is guilty of a criminal offence if he a/ uses threatening or abusive words.

As simple as that eh? I’m guessing there’s maybe a wee bit more to it?!!!

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 04:13 PM
Abuse does not need to be physical, abuse can be verbal. I can only judge what I've seen and I never saw Griffiths running 50 yards I only saw abuse directed at him and his reaction.

I can only judge what I’ve seen, one person has been arrested and charged and his name is Leigh Griffiths. Everything else is hearsay and irrelevant.

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 04:35 PM
As simple as that eh? I’m guessing there’s maybe a wee bit more to it?!!! Yea.. Simples.

Carheenlea
24-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Surely he was just returning it to it's owner?

The whole stand culpable?

I was a few seats along from the guy who threw the pyro onto pitch and wouldn’t have been very pleased if it got lobbed back and struck me instead of the initial culprit.

Throwing anything back into a stand full of supporters is just idiotic behaviour.

mcohibs
24-09-2021, 04:58 PM
The whole stand culpable?

I was a few seats along from the guy who threw the pyro onto pitch and wouldn’t have been very pleased if it got lobbed back and struck me instead of the initial culprit.

Throwing anything back into a stand full of supporters is just idiotic behaviour.

Throwing anything FROM a stand full of supporters is also idiotic behaviour btw as displayed last night.

Pyro is for wee laddies.

The dalmeny
24-09-2021, 05:08 PM

f sake mate, you on the wind up?

ancient hibee
24-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Nah, not really, you’re taking things to the extreme, otherwise there would be thousands of arrests for doing just that at every game.

Are you really suggesting that if I shout abuse at a player or the ref that I would be arrested? In no way is that construed as a breach of the peace.

Why would I say that. Your post referred to shouting in the street .My reply was in response to that.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Is he free to play against Rangers tomorrow

Since452
24-09-2021, 05:20 PM

Disaster waiting to happen if he is

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Throwing anything FROM a stand full of supporters is also idiotic behaviour btw as displayed last night.

Pyro is for wee laddies. Totally agree. The idiot who threw the flare as far as I know has not be charged with any offence. How proud he must be today.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 06:00 PM
Totally agree. The idiot who threw the flare as far as I know has not be charged with any offence. How proud he must be today.

There’s a huge difference between throwing an item onto an area of grass with no one in the vicinity, to booting something into a large crowded area.
I’m sure the supporter will be picked out and banned - will griffiths receive a ban that correlates that? No he won’t is the simple answer.

Inconsequential
24-09-2021, 06:05 PM
There’s a huge difference between throwing an item onto an area of grass with no one in the vicinity, to booting something into a large crowded area.
I’m sure the supporter will be picked out and banned - will griffiths receive a ban that correlates that? No he won’t is the simple answer. Give it a rest man for godsake.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Give it a rest man for godsake.

Sorry Leigh.

silverhibee
24-09-2021, 06:11 PM

He is, but if Dundee have any sense they won’t have him anywhere near the game tomorrow.

Eyrie
24-09-2021, 06:21 PM
He is, but if Dundee have any sense they won’t have him anywhere near the game tomorrow.

Have Sevco said if it's safe for him to be there?

Peevemor
24-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Give it a rest man for godsake.He's right though.

Killiehibbie
24-09-2021, 06:32 PM
It was a smoke bomb which is not a flare.
Stupid of him to kick it into the crowd.

Sir David Gray
24-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Disaster waiting to happen if he is

:agree: Dundee would be absolutely bonkers to play him tomorrow. If he thinks the St Johnstone fans were bad, tomorrow would be on another level.

Northernhibee
24-09-2021, 07:13 PM
He's finished at this level. Not close to being worth the hassle.

H113EE5
24-09-2021, 08:32 PM
I'm not surprised he's been charged, absolutely idiotic thing to do which could have had serious consequences.

I'm absolutely delighted we didn't go near him.

:agree::agree:
Jeez, reading some of the posts there’s a suggestion that he was unlucky that the flare went into the crowd. This man is an idiot, good move to have stayed well clear of him.

This doesn’t absolve the er$e who the threw the thing in the first place. Hope he/she is arrested and given a similar punishment as Griffiths deserves… a ban from fitba

Since452
24-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Trouble follows him around because he's always causing it. Brings it on himself time after time after time. Born with his brain in his feet. Dundee took a punt and it's already looking like a disaster.

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2021, 09:03 PM
:agree: Dundee would be absolutely bonkers to play him tomorrow. If he thinks the St Johnstone fans were bad, tomorrow would be on another level.

Would they? Its a football match. He's not anywhere near Neil Lennon in terms of hated from the huns. Can't see anything bad actually happening. I think he'll play if eligible, unless the club has suspended him.

hibbysam
24-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Would they? Its a football match. He's not anywhere near Neil Lennon in terms of hated from the huns. Can't see anything bad actually happening. I think he'll play if eligible, unless the club has suspended him.

He’s basically just a pantomime villain there. He’ll take abuse but he’ll take that everywhere this season.

Peevemor
24-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Would they? Its a football match. He's not anywhere near Neil Lennon in terms of hated from the huns. Can't see anything bad actually happening. I think he'll play if eligible, unless the club has suspended him.He's in their squad for the match.

Sir David Gray
24-09-2021, 10:17 PM

I just think if he can react like that to a couple of hundred St Johnstone fans to the point where he's now facing criminal charges, he shouldn't be anywhere near this match.

jacomo
24-09-2021, 10:52 PM
Reckless thing to do but charged by the police? Really?

JoeT
24-09-2021, 11:28 PM
Not quite the Cantona karate kick but not far off. Dundee should get him to fk

Spike Mandela
25-09-2021, 12:26 AM
I’m a huge fan of Leigh’s talent but he is a trouble magnet. Disappointed but relieved at the same time that he didn’t come back to Hibs.

FilipinoHibs
25-09-2021, 02:07 AM
Not quite the Cantona karate kick but not far off. Dundee should get him to fk

Difference Cantona was attacking a racist. LG was called out for being a wee perv.

hibbydog
25-09-2021, 05:58 AM
I’m a huge fan of Leigh’s talent but he is a trouble magnet. Disappointed but relieved at the same time that he didn’t come back to Hibs.

100%

I didn’t want him back for a number of reasons

Unfit
Lack of discipline
Past his best

But the internet incident and ‘trouble magnet’ tag was a red flag.

Credit where it’s due: good decision Hibs

silverhibee
25-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Is the game on BT or Sky. :aok:

Sir David Gray
25-09-2021, 10:20 AM
Is the game on BT or Sky. :aok:

Neither.

A Hi-Bee
25-09-2021, 10:22 AM
He will start to bang in the goals soon enough and the headlines will change, silly thing to do as these flares can get pretty hot and his fitba boots are pretty thin.
:cb

silverhibee
25-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Neither.

Bummer, tried looking for it but nothing, can’t even find The Rangers TV.

Saint Hibee
25-09-2021, 11:08 AM
He’s an idiot, but I still love him.

Sir David Gray
25-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Bummer, tried looking for it but nothing, can’t even find The Rangers TV.

It will be on Dee TV.

Blurhibee
25-09-2021, 12:39 PM
Aye and all the young team at the Dundee game we’re giving Cummings a hard time calling him a peado and stuff even though it wasn’t true and Scottish cup winning legend. I bet the same lot will be saying Griffiths is a legend and can’t do no wrong 🤷*♂️

silverhibee
25-09-2021, 12:49 PM
It will be on Dee TV.

:aok:

Thought it was a midday KO :rolleyes: :greengrin

Will watch it after the Man Utd game.

Billy Whizz
25-09-2021, 12:53 PM
Griffiths starting today for Dundee

A Hi-Bee
25-09-2021, 12:59 PM

Good would never expect anything else, he is or could be their main goalscorer this season so why would they not play him.

silverhibee
25-09-2021, 01:00 PM

Cummings can’t be happy if he is on the bench again.