PDA

View Full Version : Advice for tattoo

crieffhibee
18-09-2021, 07:53 PM
I know this topic has been done a million times before but trailing through the old threads after searching the keyword tattoo was painful

30th coming up next month. The brother wanting to get me something good (especially since for his 21st I got him the home top with his name and 21 on the back. That was 2015 and we all know what happened in that top)

If asked for vouchers for a tattoo looking to get the badge probably on my leg. Anyone got this and can recommend a studio or artist? Would rather go somewhere or someone who’s done the same before I think also certain places can be funny about football tattoos I think.

Thanks in advance

PS seen that coming today.

SteveHFC
18-09-2021, 07:58 PM
I know this topic has been done a million times before but trailing through the old threads after searching the keyword tattoo was painful

30th coming up next month. The brother wanting to get me something good (especially since for his 21st I got him the home top with his name and 21 on the back. That was 2015 and we all know what happened in that top)

If asked for vouchers for a tattoo looking to get the badge probably on my leg. Anyone got this and can recommend a studio or artist? Would rather go somewhere or someone who’s done the same before I think also certain places can be funny about football tattoos I think.

Thanks in advance

PS seen that coming today.

https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/239/2/c/hibernian_by_76bev-d47zc7s.jpg

Got this done on my upper arm a few years ago at hotter than Hell on Home Street. :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
18-09-2021, 08:02 PM
I’ve seen some done by a guy in Prestonpans (can’t remember his name) and they were brilliant. He’s not cheap but they look brilliant.

Kai something?

Bridge hibs
18-09-2021, 08:02 PM

Got this done on my upper arm a few years ago at hotter than Hell on Home Street. :aok:What does your tat look like on your arm mate

crieffhibee
18-09-2021, 08:06 PM

Got this done on my upper arm a few years ago at hotter than Hell on Home Street. :aok:

Yeah iv seen that design on here before and love it, looks much more like a traditional tattoo. Much they asking for that?

Gmack7
18-09-2021, 08:07 PM
I’ve seen some done by a guy in Prestonpans (can’t remember his name) and they were brilliant. He’s not cheap but they look brilliant.

Kai something?

David Jay Kaiden, he's not cheap but is very good

Danderhall Hibs
18-09-2021, 08:08 PM

That’s him. His stuff looks brilliant.

Gmack7
18-09-2021, 08:14 PM
That’s him. His stuff looks brilliant.

I waited over 6 months for him to do a cup final tattoo.
I'm not sure if he's in the same place but had a 1 man studio under a hairdressers in Prestonpans

SteveHFC
18-09-2021, 08:16 PM
What does your tat look like on your arm mate

Still looks pretty good mate after having it done a few years ago.

Yeah iv seen that design on here before and love it, looks much more like a traditional tattoo. Much they asking for that?

Think mines was around £140, I’ll need to check mate

tanfield
18-09-2021, 11:55 PM
I waited over 6 months for him to do a cup final tattoo.
I'm not sure if he's in the same place but had a 1 man studio under a hairdressers in Prestonpans

He's now on Musselburgh High Street, just before the Brunton Theatre. Been there for a couple of years or so. He did my Scottish Cup tattoo, very talented and loves his heavy rock music! 😂

Bristolhibby
19-09-2021, 06:03 AM
There’s a massive Cup Final Tattoo thread on here somewhere. Use the search box and you’ll get some great pics.

J

BlackSheep
19-09-2021, 04:02 PM

Definitely this artist. Not seen a bad piece from him.