PDA

View Full Version : Pre Derby Eve Dreams

hibsbollah
12-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Apples. Lots of apples. Not sure the significance and what it means in relation to today’s result but there you go.

Anyone else?

JXM73
12-09-2021, 07:16 AM
I was fixing a bust pipe with my late dad, started in the kitchen which ended in the street driving a ferrari with a chicken to the beach...

Northernhibee
12-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Dreamt I was a secret agent who was tasked with swapping around a sandwich that belonged to the villainous Matt Allwright from Rogue Traders.

Eaststand
12-09-2021, 10:30 AM
I was on my way to the match, wearing my lucky green top, Amanda Holden and Ulrika Johnson kidnapped me by throwing a green Towel over my head and bundling me into their green car.
I'm sure one of them said to me, you've scored today big boy.

I was obviously worried but luckily I managed to escape by jumping out of their car when they got stuck in traffic at the Lochend Road/Leith Links corner, and I made it into the game just in time for kickoff 👍

Unfortunately my missus snoring woke me up at that point so I didn't get to the end of the dream, but I'm taking the green colours as a good omen 🤔🇳🇬

GGTTH

Bridge hibs
12-09-2021, 10:50 AM
I was on my way to the match, wearing my lucky green top, Amanda Holden and Ulrika Johnson kidnapped me by throwing a green Towel over my head and bundling me into their green car.

I was obviously worried but luckily I managed to escape by jumping out of their car when they got stuck in traffic at the Lochend Road/Leith Links corner, and I made it into the game just in time for kickoff 👍

Unfortunately my missus snoring woke me up at that point so I didn't get to the end of the dream, but I'm taking the green colours as a good omen 🤔🇳🇬

GGTTH🤣🤣👍

hibsbollah
12-09-2021, 10:56 AM

GGTTH

I’m not 100% believing this

Eyrie
12-09-2021, 04:28 PM
I’m not 100% believing this

:agree:

There's no way he'd have got to the PBS in time for kick off if he only escaped at the end of Lochend Road. Must have missed at least five minutes of the match.