PDA

View Full Version : Rhyan Grant

Forza Fred
09-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Soon we will have had more Socceroos at ER, than we had kangaroos!

Don’t think there is any intention to sign this one though, and Hibs are just helping out the player and the Socceroos.

Grant is under contract to Sydney Fc and was the only A League player to put his hand up to be involved in the latest round of WC qualifiers….others declined because of quarantine restrictions on return,

This way he should avoid 2 weeks solitary in a hotel room, with next game onOctober 7 seems a wise move.

No doubt Boyler will claim…..’it just followed me home’….

Peevemor
09-09-2021, 09:53 AM

Don’t think there is any intention to sign this one though, and Hibs are just helping out the player and the Socceroos.

Grant is under contract to Sydney Fc and was the only A League player to put his hand up to be involved in the latest round of WC qualifiers….others declined because of quarantine restrictions on return,

This way he should avoid 2 weeks solitary in a hotel room, with next game onOctober 7 seems a wise move.

It's good that we seem to have a good relationship with the Socceroo set-up. These sort of contacts could be handy in the future - you never know.

JohnM1875
09-09-2021, 10:42 AM

He's the boy with the glrlorious mullet right? Should make an offer for that reason alone!

Forza Fred
09-09-2021, 11:19 AM
He's the boy with the glrlorious mullet right? Should make an offer for that reason alone!

Aye he was…..cut it off for charity

JohnM1875
09-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Aye he was…..cut it off for charity

Don't sign him then.