Something I know fans have been asking for and these are now available

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets-hospitality/match-packages

J-C
02-09-2021, 09:12 AM
Very sensible decision.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Good idea, obscene pricing.

The season tickets being overpriced are hamstringing any decisions that can be made about walk ups.

If you want season ticket holders to have value, cut the prices a bit so that they're paying £20 a game, then walk ups should be paying no more than £25 a game maximum.

£31-35 for Aberdeen at home. :rolleyes:

Cardinal G
02-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Brilliant idea.

hibee-boys
02-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Good to see the club thinking out the box. I’m a season ticket holder so not sure how these prices compare to what I’ve paid but glad that the club is trying a different approach to get people along to the games, I hope it’s a success. The guarantee of a derby ticket will certainly help the cause.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Good to see the club thinking out the box. I’m a season ticket holder so not sure how these prices compare to what I’ve paid but glad that the club is trying a different approach to get people along to the games, I hope it’s a success. The guarantee of a derby ticket will certainly help the cause.

It's at the bottom of the article.

Stuart93
02-09-2021, 09:29 AM
It's at the bottom of the article.

Some of they walk up prices are eye watering. Pricing punters out the game if they can’t commit to a certain amount of games

Cheapest ticket for a cat B game £28? Jeez.

CMurdoch
02-09-2021, 09:45 AM
A good idea for this unique season.

However, if you weren't already aware the last graphic worryingly shows in detail that the price of going to games at Easter Road has not only ignored the fans twenties plenty plea but is now racing towards £30 entry. Most of us now gold season ticket holders won't be far off that when you factor in missing a couple of matches for whatever reason each season. A £500 season ticket isn't far off.

Onceinawhile
02-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Some of they walk up prices are eye watering. Pricing punters out the game if they can’t commit to a certain amount of games

Cheapest ticket for a cat B game £28? Jeez.

Is it not £24?

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Is it not £24?

That's Category C, although god knows what sort of fixture that gets you. :greengrin

Onceinawhile
02-09-2021, 09:56 AM
That's Category C, although god knows what sort of fixture that gets you. :greengrin

Presumably rangers, celtic and hearts are category a, Aberdeen b and everyone else c?

calumhibee1
02-09-2021, 09:57 AM
A good idea for this season although it could damage half season ticket sales.

It might replace half season tickets?

The Modfather
02-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Another positive sign of creative thinking. I do think we’ve a way to go in moving away from the traditional pricing approach in Scottish football of expecting the fans to dig ever deeper and for us to just accept that’s how it’s always been.

The Spaceman
02-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Good stuff Hibs. Scottish Rugby have been operating a hybrid Season Ticket and Match Package scheme for a few years now and revenues have boomed (combined with a good team on the park of course!). Makes sense in guaranteeing more filled seats and adds risk if you are only willing to make one game.

CL0762
02-09-2021, 10:05 AM
Think the packages are a great idea for those that can’t afford/commit to a full season ticket.

But the prices for walk ups are outrageous. Also, having gold/silver/bronze categories for a stadium with no restricted viewing makes no sense.

Gold is the middle of the east, yet if you sit in a silver category higher up then you get a better view due to the sun.

CMurdoch
02-09-2021, 10:15 AM
If you weren't already aware the last graphic worryingly shows in detail that the price of going to games at Easter Road has not only ignored the fans twenty's plenty plea but is now racing towards £30 entry. Most of us now gold season ticket holders won't be far off that when you factor in missing a couple of matches for whatever reason each season. A £500 season ticket isn't far off.

Hibernian Verse
02-09-2021, 10:24 AM
If you weren't already aware the last graphic worryingly shows in detail that the price of going to games at Easter Road has not only ignored the fans twenty's plenty plea but is now racing towards £30 entry. Most of us now gold season ticket holders won't be far off that when you factor in missing a couple of matches for whatever reason each season. A £500 season ticket isn't far off.

Was that not just Celtic fans?

£20 isn't plenty if you want a decent team on the park and don't have 60k paying customers.

Magpie
02-09-2021, 10:34 AM
Great idea. I think a lot of people will wait off until the covid passport situation is clarified though.

Daniel 1875
02-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Looks like a good idea. If it can entice fans who'd maybe only go to the Hearts/Celtic games along to another few matches then great. Hopefully then encourages them to consider a season ticket for 22/23.

If you were thinking of buying a bronze seat for the Hearts and Celtic games at £31 a piece then you might fancy taking in the other three games for an extra £63.

500miles
02-09-2021, 11:25 AM
We moan about pricing and we moan about not being able to compete to sign players.

Our gate receipts are our primary income, and how we've managed to cherrypick players from other Scottish teams. This is the cost.

20s plenty if you're willing to drop your standards on the pitch.

HH81
02-09-2021, 11:52 AM
I'll be buying 5 game one.

Selkirkhibs
02-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Attractive new option for supporters. Well done Hibs.

worcesterhibby
02-09-2021, 12:02 PM
great idea, very well laid out and explained, particularly the graphic showing the relative pricing against season tickets and walk ups. Good work Hibs.

Shrekko
02-09-2021, 12:25 PM
I think it’s a really good idea - I just have a feeling there won’t be a big take up. Hibs seem to be struggling to get the fans in for various reasons at the moment and like people have said - the money has to come from somewhere. Very difficult times for everyone.

The Spaceman
02-09-2021, 12:28 PM
People need to understand the concept of inflation and that there are rarely better examples of that than football. £20 per game is so early 2000's.

Fun fact: a £20 match ticket in our prime Tony Mowbray season adjusted for inflation would be £30.54 today. That is for UK CPI by the way. We all know football wages have spiraled a lot more than that.

King Cosell
02-09-2021, 12:37 PM
People need to understand the concept of inflation and that there are rarely better examples of that than football. £20 per game is so early 2000's.

Fun fact: a £20 match ticket in our prime Tony Mowbray season adjusted for inflation would be £30.54 today. That is for UK CPI by the way. We all know football wages have spiraled a lot more than that.

My East Stand ST in 2000/01 was £260, pop that into the inflation calculator and the 2020 price is £447.55.

hibbysam
02-09-2021, 12:53 PM
£22.50 per game for a set of 8 fixtures which includes 3 cat A, Aberdeen and 4 cat C games is extremely good value. Don’t think anyone can complain at that.

CMurdoch
02-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Was that not just Celtic fans?

£20 isn't plenty if you want a decent team on the park and don't have 60k paying customers.

I think Celtic away fans started it off when they thought they were getting exploited by smaller clubs.
The way I saw it was the home club were covering their extra policing costs which the rampaging numpties necessitated..

Re the 60k paying supporters at Celtic. Do we charge quadruple the price of their tickets so we can match their gate income?
If it's all about money do we make kids cheap season tickets not valid for home games against Hearts, Celtic and Rangers then sell the extra tickets for big bucks.

Aberdeen and Hearts are our competitors rather than Celtic or Rangers so their incomes are the ones we need to stay close to.
Hibs ticket prices are pretty irrelevant to me in that I would find a way to go whatever the price but you always need to think of folk who might not be able to stretch their income or justify spending big bucks on tickets. Games against Livingston and Ross Co. should be priced and incentivised. 7,000 empty seats on Saturday.

The pipe dream would be 20,000 season ticket holders and a relatively small waiting list.
That way the gate income could be agreed before season ticket renewal and the prices set to bring in the agreed income.

I certainly won't be criticising the clubs efforts to bring in money for this season, at least, as we fight to get supporter numbers and income back up to pre covid levels and will be interested to see the next set of accounts.

As I said in a previous post this is a good initiative for this season as we slowly get back into a sense of relative football attending normality.

ABZHFC
02-09-2021, 01:26 PM
We moan about pricing and we moan about not being able to compete to sign players.

Our gate receipts are our primary income, and how we've managed to cherrypick players from other Scottish teams. This is the cost.

I am one hundred percent willing to do this. Not just because I believe it's more important to attract fans through the gate by not pricing out the city's working class, but also because I don't believe there is any correlation between higher ticket prices and success.

Yes, it makes the club more money. But there is absolutely nothing to suggest this translates to greater success on the pitch for the likes of us, Hearts and Aberdeen. We are a club who has won 10 major honours in 146 years, why do we kid ourselves that just a bit more investment and we'll be challenging the Old Firm? It's a fantasy. I would rather see the club be run as a community asset and ensure generations of Edinburgh folk support our team not because of some false promise of silverware and success, but because Hibs are their local team and a day out at Easter Road is affordable for all

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2021, 01:58 PM

In 2007, an away ticket for a Category A game at Tynecastle was £33. Adjust that for inflation while you’re at it.

Ticket prices were extortionate, came down and are now rising again. Simple as that. Only difference is that the fans in the EPL have organised and put pressure on the boards and got some meaningful caps installed as a result.

hibbysam
02-09-2021, 02:42 PM
In 2007, an away ticket for a Category A game at Tynecastle was £33. Adjust that for inflation while you’re at it.

Ticket prices were extortionate, came down and are now rising again. Simple as that. Only difference is that the fans in the EPL have organised and put pressure on the boards and got some meaningful caps installed as a result.

You are genuinely comparing the SPFL to EPL? Until we get meaningful investment in our game then that won’t change.

matty_f
02-09-2021, 03:02 PM
It’s a good idea and one that’s been suggested for years, good to see it finally get off the ground and it’ll be interesting to see the uptake.

mvteng
02-09-2021, 03:08 PM
It’s a good idea and one that’s been suggested for years, good to see it finally get off the ground and it’ll be interesting to see the uptake.

one just bought. my daughter gave up her season ticket to go away to uni. The 5 game package works out pretty well for her

Cameron1875
02-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Forget the packages for a second.

£32 for a walk up Adult Gold ticket for Category B games e.g. Dundee Utd. Thirty two pounds to watch Hibs play dross.
£35 for the same ticket for Celtic, Rangers, and Hearts.

That is a massive jump from pre Covid times. How on earth can anybody justify a jump from mid £20's to early to mid £30's in 18 months?!

It seems to be a massive drive for people to buy season tickets/packages which makes sense to an extent but ripping off the average fan who might fancy strolling along to ER for a game is disgraceful.

Also if you buy a 5/8 game package and have to miss a match or two with Covid/self isolating then you've screwed yourself over financially.

New ownership always brings concerns and until now there hadn't really been any downsides to it but this concerns me with the future of the club and how they treat their supporters.

hibbysam
02-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Forget the packages for a second.

£32 for a walk up Adult Gold ticket for Category B games e.g. Dundee Utd. Thirty two pounds to watch Hibs play dross.
£35 for the same ticket for Celtic, Rangers, and Hearts.

That is a massive jump from pre Covid times. How on earth can anybody justify a jump from mid £20's to early to mid £30's in 18 months?!

It seems to be a massive drive for people to buy season tickets/packages which makes sense to an extent but ripping off the average fan who might fancy strolling along to ER for a game is disgraceful.

Also if you buy a 5/8 game package and have to miss a match or two with Covid/self isolating then you've screwed yourself over financially.

New ownership always brings concerns and until now there hadn't really been any downsides to it but this concerns me with the future of the club and how they treat their supporters.

Who says Dundee United is category B? Also you don’t have to buy a gold ticket, there are other, cheaper alternatives available. Of course the club should be prioritising those that spend the most of their hard earned on us, it’s the best way for us to sort budgets etc, can’t rely on someone who will rock up it the weather is decent or the team are top of the league.

CentreLine
02-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Who says Dundee United is category B? Also you don’t have to buy a gold ticket, there are other, cheaper alternatives available. Of course the club should be prioritising those that spend the most of their hard earned on us, it’s the best way for us to sort budgets etc, can’t rely on someone who will rock up it the weather is decent or the team are top of the league.

It’s good to see that the club have been absolutely up front with what the prices are and advantages offered at each level verses he alternative choices. Leaves fans with a clear picture and to make their own choices

RyeSloan
02-09-2021, 04:12 PM

And that’s the rub. Just leaving the attendance over and above season tickets to the whim of people walking up on the day is simply outdated.

Putting together packages like this to use the prime games to leverage sales for other less glamorous fixtures is a commercially sound idea that many have asked for previously.

Not only should it increase overall revenue it encourages regular attendance which should feed into higher season ticket sales over time.

Not doing that just to appease those who may or may not pitch up on occasion or those who simply just rock up for 2-3 games against Hearts or the OF is not where we should be basing our business model.

It also makes the season ticket look substantially better value. I get that’s being done by stretching the walk up price rather than lowering the season ticket price but the effect is the same.

Nakedmanoncrack
02-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Is there any breakdown of concession prices, ST, 5/8 package, walk up?

CentreLine
02-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Is there any breakdown of concession prices, ST, 5/8 package, walk up?

Yes it’s on the official site and reproduced on page one of this thread 👍🏻

ABZHFC
02-09-2021, 05:21 PM
And that’s the rub. Just leaving the attendance over and above season tickets to the whim of people walking up on the day is simply outdated.

Putting together packages like this to use the prime games to leverage sales for other less glamorous fixtures is a commercially sound idea that many have asked for previously.

Not only should it increase overall revenue it encourages regular attendance which should feed into higher season ticket sales over time.

Not doing that just to appease those who may or may not pitch up on occasion or those who simply just rock up for 2-3 games against Hearts or the OF is not where we should be basing our business model.

It also makes the season ticket look substantially better value. I get that’s being done by stretching the walk up price rather than lowering the season ticket price but the effect is the same.

But you have just identified the essence of the problem. And by the way, it's not like they'll keep season tickets at these prices forever, they'll increase them slowly but surely and then we'll all say "well, it's still good value compared to the walk-up prices". Hibs should not be overcharging any fan, I don't care whether it's us long-term season ticket holders or a tourist who wants to take in a game in Edinburgh

allezsauzee
02-09-2021, 05:28 PM
I wonder if the same people who are complaining about the price of tickets are the same people who complain about the "lack of investment" in the squad. It's an expensive business football and the money has to come from somewhere.

wookie70
02-09-2021, 05:32 PM

Fun fact: a £20 match ticket in our prime Tony Mowbray season adjusted for inflation would be £30.54 today. That is for UK CPI by the way. We all know football wages have spiraled a lot more than that.And other people choose to compare it to ticket prices 20 years before than. Fitba is two to three times more expensive than when I started going in the 70s, that is with inflation taken into account

hibbyfraelibby
02-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Presumably rangers, celtic and hearts are category a, Aberdeen b and everyone else c?

Other way round isn't it?

PatHead
02-09-2021, 05:55 PM
And other people choose to compare it to ticket prices 20 years before than. Fitba is two to three times more expensive than when I started going in the 70s, that is with inflation taken into account

And what about house prices or wages?

Nakedmanoncrack
02-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Yes it’s on the official site and reproduced on page one of this thread 👍🏻

Is it? Can only see walk up prices for adults?

The Modfather
02-09-2021, 06:07 PM
I wonder if the same people who are complaining about the price of tickets are the same people who complain about the "lack of investment" in the squad. It's an expensive business football and the money has to come from somewhere.

The money does have to come from somewhere. That somewhere doesn’t always have to be the fans digging ever deeper IMO. Ron made our commercial side one of his first priorities, and for good reason. Hibs, and Scottish football, were very conservative and unimaginative when it came to revenue streams outside of ticketing.

Ron has been a breath of fresh air so far, however ticket prices are still something he’s not got right so far IMO.

ian cruise
02-09-2021, 06:08 PM
I think it’s a really good idea - I just have a feeling there won’t be a big take up. Hibs seem to be struggling to get the fans in for various reasons at the moment and like people have said - the money has to come from somewhere. Very difficult times for everyone.

I am wondering what I'm missing that others are seeing. Third in the league last year, top of the league right now. Two cup finals last season and held our own in Europe until a red card and it went out the window. Kept our best talent and brought in some very good players this transfer window, we should be super enthusiastic about Hibs right now but every time I'm feeling positive the online chat from our fans about how terrible all things Hibs are just kills it for me. Facebook/twitter are the worst but it's creeping on here too, the transfer deadline day thread was a particular example. That can't be helping folk get excited about spending what cash they have on going to see Hibs.

CentreLine
02-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Is it? Can only see walk up prices for adults?

Yes, to be fair it’s not that clear a picture. Maybe go on to the official Hibs site where you’ll find the whole article and price comparisons much more clearly printed.

wookie70
02-09-2021, 09:27 PM
I think this is a good idea particularly making the Derby game the focus, pity it almost stops people buying both packages. It would have been nice to see even bigger discounts for kids but this is definitely heading in the right direction. This type of initiative has been talked about on here a number of times and the other initiative that is also fairly popular is a membership scheme. I would like to be able to be a season ticket member and just pay a set amount(changing every season potentially) every month. That lowers the monthly payment and would suit lots of St holders who are essentially lifers.

I have been critical with those in the club dealing with tickets(yet another mistake advertising the Hearts tickets) but they do deserve credit for a well thought out scheme and given the very steep prices of walk up tickets and the number of fans who have been hit financially during the pandemic this is a good and much needed step. We could still do much, much better though particularly with making kids tickets cost negligible especially for games that never sell out anyway.

hibee1875
02-09-2021, 09:45 PM

People will moan about prices until they’re given tickets for free.

Prices are too high!!

Hibs: here’s a package for cheaper tickets.

No still too high!!! Also why didn’t we spend over the odds to get MaCart in!?

Cat Stanton
02-09-2021, 10:13 PM

Aye but.... I have randomly picked an old ticket from my pile of old tickets. It's v. Rangers (before the addition of their definite article) in 1993 and cost £6. With inflation that is £12.50 today. Instead we'll be paying over £30 to watch us play The Rangers (with definite article).

Football prices have massively outstripped inflation. Massively.

HibeeHibernian4
03-09-2021, 12:35 AM
People will moan about prices until they’re given tickets for free.

Prices are too high!!

Hibs: here’s a package for cheaper tickets.

No still too high!!! Also why didn’t we spend over the odds to get MaCart in!?

No they won't. Rubbish argument designed to belittle genuine concerns about the price of a walk up ticket.

hibee1875
03-09-2021, 07:20 AM
No they won't. Rubbish argument designed to belittle genuine concerns about the price of a walk up ticket.

Drop them to £20 and £10 for cat C games and you’ll still have people saying they should be £15 and £5.

Juniper Greens
03-09-2021, 07:28 AM
I dont mind the costs. I think some other clubs actually undersell their tickets, and it doesn't help them with larger crowds or anything.
I crave success as a hibs fan and if a new tiered seating structure and slightly higher prices will get us there, I'm all in.
As an aside...The cost of everything in Edinburgh is marching up quickly as people who previously moved down to London are now beginning to come back up as they don't need to be in offices as much. How much is a pint in the middle of town now? Often well over a 5er and sometimes you don't even get a full pint for that.
Inflation is coming

ABZHFC
03-09-2021, 10:31 AM
I dont mind the costs. I think some other clubs actually undersell their tickets, and it doesn't help them with larger crowds or anything.
I crave success as a hibs fan and if a new tiered seating structure and slightly higher prices will get us there, I'm all in.
As an aside...The cost of everything in Edinburgh is marching up quickly as people who previously moved down to London are now beginning to come back up as they don't need to be in offices as much. How much is a pint in the middle of town now? Often well over a 5er and sometimes you don't even get a full pint for that.
Inflation is coming

But it simply won't. 10 trophies in 146 years, one nearly every 15 years on average. Do not kid yourself. It is now *harder* to win silverware than it was in the old days, too

Ringothedog
03-09-2021, 10:51 AM
But it simply won't. 10 trophies in 146 years, one nearly every 15 years on average. Do not kid yourself. It is now *harder* to win silverware than it was in the old days, too

I am different to you, I prefer that we have won 2 trophies in 14 years. Paying more will not guarantee anything but it will certainly give us a better chance of winning a few more trophies and getting further in Europe. This is OUR club and I want it to succeed

ABZHFC
03-09-2021, 10:58 AM
I am different to you, I prefer that we have won 2 trophies in 14 years. Paying more will not guarantee anything but it will certainly give us a better chance of winning a few more trophies and getting further in Europe. This is OUR club and I want it to succeed

That's fine mate, St Johnstone have won two Scottish Cups in 7 years paying a pittance compared to us, Hearts and Aberdeen. It's absolutely doable and this myth that we *must* raise ticket prices to eye-watering levels to 'compete' and 'enjoy success' is an absolute nonsense

Ozyhibby
03-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Just bought two 8 game packages. Didn’t get season ticket this year because waiting to see if we were getting back in to the game. Now we are back in happy to do this. Great innovation by the club.
And I’ll have a cracking view of our new big tellys.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhileTheChief..
03-09-2021, 11:51 AM
I am wondering what I'm missing that others are seeing. Third in the league last year, top of the league right now. Two cup finals last season and held our own in Europe until a red card and it went out the window. Kept our best talent and brought in some very good players this transfer window, we should be super enthusiastic about Hibs right now but every time I'm feeling positive the online chat from our fans about how terrible all things Hibs are just kills it for me. Facebook/twitter are the worst but it's creeping on here too, the transfer deadline day thread was a particular example. That can't be helping folk get excited about spending what cash they have on going to see Hibs.

You've just listed loads of things to be positive about and yet you allow complete strangers that you've never met to ruin it for you?? Sorry, but that's just mental.

Why let them get in your head? Just shrug your shoulders, maybe tsk under your breath when you read it, but move on with your day and keep smiling.

Remember, none of what you read is directed at you. It's just some random punters thoughts.

Irish_Steve
03-09-2021, 01:57 PM
There’s a thread on .net begrudgingly saying how well Hearts fans pour money into their club. You read this post and people Milan about walk up prices. Where on earth do they think Hibs derive income from, the magic money tree??

cabbageandribs1875
03-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Drop them to £20 and £10 for cat C games and you’ll still have people saying they should be £15 and £5.

i doubt that very much

hibbysam
03-09-2021, 02:09 PM
i doubt that very much

Didn’t you see the posts about the Killie cup game?

King Cosell
03-09-2021, 02:53 PM
There’s a thread on .net begrudgingly saying how well Hearts fans pour money into their club. You read this post and people Milan about walk up prices. Where on earth do they think Hibs derive income from, the magic money tree??

The average income of Hibs and Hearts fans will be about the same, size of support is about the same, they've obviously got a few wealthy supporters making big donations.

Ozyhibby
03-09-2021, 03:15 PM
The average income of Hibs and Hearts fans will be about the same, size of support is about the same, they've obviously got a few wealthy supporters making big donations.

No, they just have more fans signed up to FOH than we do HSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
03-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Aye but.... I have randomly picked an old ticket from my pile of old tickets. It's v. Rangers (before the addition of their definite article) in 1993 and cost £6. With inflation that is £12.50 today. Instead we'll be paying over £30 to watch us play The Rangers (with definite article).

Football prices have massively outstripped inflation. Massively.

That is what I have found out when I looked back too. Seated stadiums and Bosman seem to be the reasons why fans now pay 2 to 3 times more than they did. I would argue the product in general in Scotland is worse too given our teams were doing much better on the European Stage at least before the duopoly started in the mid 80s. As a group Scottish football fans are terrible at representing themselves so just get the pee ripped out of them. Given our games modest standing in Europe, a two team top league and more Scots watch football in person than any reasonable size country we get very little reward for our dedication. We really are easy touches

HH81
14-10-2021, 04:19 PM
See they are now doing interest free over 3 payments for these.

Guess sales have been low?

Iggy Pope
14-10-2021, 05:24 PM

It’ll be the programme thing.

Ringothedog
15-10-2021, 07:23 AM

I know of two 8 game packages that have been purchased , but yeah it will probably be low

hibee-boys
15-10-2021, 07:50 AM
I suspect that the vast majority of people who would expect to be at all those games are season ticket holders already so can’t see there being much of a take up but at least the club are trying new initiatives to increase ticket sales.

HH81
15-10-2021, 08:03 AM
I know of two 8 game packages that have been purchased , but yeah it will probably be low

I bought a 5 game one. I checked again as if I was buying another and got seat next to me so thought maybe not many had done it at least where I picked to sit.

Then again it might be because it's seat next to me 😁.

Dmas
15-10-2021, 12:04 PM

Kicking off (again) on twitter about this through Klarna, do other clubs have as many moaners as we seem to have everytime the club announce something these days its open season

Dmas
15-10-2021, 12:16 PM

Kicking off (again) on twitter about this through Klarna, do other clubs have as many moaners as we seem to have everytime the club announce something these days its open season

HH81
15-10-2021, 12:37 PM

Is Klarna the one that adds their own interest on?

Never used them personally. I paid outright.

Ringothedog
15-10-2021, 12:55 PM

To be fair it’s a handful of people that are stirring things up.

KWJ
15-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Are Ross County away tickets not on sale yet and it's only for Away ST holders at the mo? That's all I can see.

I take it it'll be easy enough to get one? Never been up to their ground before and might take the old man for his birthday.

Ringothedog
15-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Are Ross County away tickets not on sale yet and it's only for Away ST holders at the mo? That's all I can see.

I take it it'll be easy enough to get one? Never been up to their ground before and might take the old man for his birthday.

They are on General sale, AST holders get their tickets before they are available on the ticket website

CMurdoch
15-10-2021, 06:07 PM
I think the Aberdeen scheme is better for supporters that live far from their club or who often work at weekends so can't attend many of the games.
They pay but don't have to select all the games they want to attend right away.
You buy, for example, a 5 game package and can use it throughout the season to attend games when you can make it from the eligible list.
Basically far more flexible than our scheme which ties buyers to specific dates.

Dmas
15-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Is Klarna the one that adds their own interest on?

Never used them personally. I paid outright.

Ive no idea how klarna work to be honest, ive seen them as an option on other things but never used it

Squealing pig
15-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Interest free payments

HH81
15-10-2021, 07:11 PM
I think the Aberdeen scheme is better for supporters that live far from their club or who often work at weekends so can't attend many of the games.
They pay but don't have to select all the games they want to attend right away.
You buy, for example, a 5 game package and can use it throughout the season to attend games when you can make it from the eligible list.
Basically far more flexible than our scheme which ties buyers to specific dates.

See I live far away (Yorkshire). Having set dates helps me as I am rubbish at booking. With set dates I book trains early. If had no plan I'd end up booking them late and costing too much.

Tomorrow's train was £33.00 return for me and the wife.

CMurdoch
15-10-2021, 09:07 PM
See I live far away (Yorkshire). Having set dates helps me as I am rubbish at booking. With set dates I book trains early. If had no plan I'd end up booking them late and costing too much.

Tomorrow's train was £33.00 return for me and the wife.

I take my hat off to your indefatigability.
Hope you both have a great day tomorrow.
You are both unofficial Hibees of the week!
:flag::flag: