PDA

View Full Version : Team for Livi

Souter96Mac
27-08-2021, 09:44 AM
Big game tomorrow, which if we can get 3 points, will have us at least 3 points clear of one of, if not both of the OF. Appreciate there's still quite a few games to play this season, but that's a good statement of intent going into the international break.

Good to hear Nisbet will be back, as we missed him last week. I'm hoping Newell will be back in too.

Macey
McGinn Porto McGregor Doig
JDH Magennis
Boyle Allan Murphy
Nisbet

That's the team I'd play, assuming Nisbet is the only one fit enough to start. If Newell is fit to start, he slots back into midfield as we have usually been playing. Similar with Hanlon if he's fit, in for McGregor.

soul_driver
27-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Big game tomorrow, which if we can get 3 points, will have us at least 3 points clear of one of, if not both of the OF. Appreciate there's still quite a few games to play this season, but that's a good statement of intent going into the international break.

Good to hear Nisbet will be back, as we missed him last week. I'm hoping Newell will be back in too.

Macey
McGinn Porto McGregor Doig
JDH Magennis
Boyle Allan Murphy
Nisbet

That's the team I'd play, assuming Nisbet is the only one fit enough to start. If Newell is fit to start, he slots back into midfield as we have usually been playing. Similar with Hanlon if he's fit, in for McGregor.

Looks good and would be my choice too however I think Gogic will start and Allan remain on the bench.

Since452
27-08-2021, 10:19 AM
Macey
Cadden
Hanlon
Kerr
Doig
Newell
Magennis
JDH
Boyle
Nisbet
Scott

:greengrin

Tyler Durden
27-08-2021, 10:20 AM
If everyone is fit I'd play

Macey

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Doig

Newell
JDH
Magennis

Boyle
Nisbet
Scott

If no Newell then I'd like to see Campbell or Drey Wright in there before Gogic. Please lord, no Gogic.

Inconsequential
27-08-2021, 11:42 AM
My team - Macey, Brazil, Hanlon, Porteous, Doig; Boyle, Doyle Hayes, Magennis, O'Brien; Nisbet, Scott.

Brazil to come in for the off form McGinn with O'Brien on the left wing. Nisbet and Scott up front.

500miles
27-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Tomorrow could be a good game for Gogic and a back 3. The ball slows right down
On that surface, so we might want to play the conditions, play Scott wide in place of Murphy and have Magennis and JDH supporting.

04Sauzee
27-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Tomorrow could be a good game for Gogic and a back 3. The ball slows right down
On that surface, so we might want to play the conditions, play Scott wide in place of Murphy and have Magennis and JDH supporting.

The Easter Road surface?

hibbydog
27-08-2021, 08:37 PM
When is Cadden back?

JammyDoidger
27-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Macey

Mcginn
Porteous
Hanlon
Doig

Boyle
JDH
Magennis
Murphy

Scott
Nisbet

If newell is out..that could change to a 4-2-3-1 Murphy in the hole scott on the left.

CMurdoch
27-08-2021, 08:44 PM
When is Cadden back?

Just started training with the guys this week so not back in the team for a couple of weeks yet.

Iggy Pope
27-08-2021, 08:59 PM
The Easter Road surface?

The mans 500 miles away, understandable.

hibbydog
27-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Just started training with the guys this week so not back in the team for a couple of weeks yet.

Thanks.

AlbertK86
27-08-2021, 09:35 PM
Macey

McGinn
Porto
Hanlon / McGregor

Boyle
JDH
Magennis
Newell / Murphy
Doig

Nisbet
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tambo
28-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Interesting to see if Jack throws Nisbet back in and leaves Scott out. Would like to see how they perform together so would go for a 3-5-2.

Hibeesforever
28-08-2021, 08:29 AM
Interesting to see if Jack throws Nisbet back in and leaves Scott out. Would like to see how they perform together so would go for a 3-5-2.
Play them together and really go for it at the start...

Brightside
28-08-2021, 08:37 AM
I’d play Brydon if Hanlon isn’t passed fit again.

McGinn. Brydon. Porto. Doig

JDH
Boyle. Mcgennis. Wright. Murphy.

Niz. Scott.

Billy Whizz
28-08-2021, 08:38 AM

My thoughts too, been a while since we played 2 up top

PH91
28-08-2021, 09:22 AM
I’d play Brydon if Hanlon isn’t passed fit again.

McGinn. Brydon. Porto. Doig

JDH
Boyle. Mcgennis. Wright. Murphy.

Niz. Scott.

I'd play a keeper instead of scott.