PDA

View Full Version : Hibee Buzz Ep 5

benjacobs
21-08-2021, 10:46 AM
Morning Hibees,

Episode 5 of the Hibee Buzz is now out!

We hear from Christian Doidge and there's a first interview with our new loan signing, James Scott.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQTl5ocaMik

Best,

Ben

JohnM1875
21-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Cheers, Ben!

Really enjoying theses. Great to have a wee bit chat with the players and get to know them a bit better.

Everyone seems to be really good mates, which is great for us fans to see.

Episode five is the best one yet.

Might be topped by Ruudi and Judy next week though!

CMurdoch
21-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Best episode to date with all 3 significant Hibs events for this week covered.
1. Christian Doidge speaking about his injury was good
2&3. Boyle and Scott signing interviews. Predictable questions and answers but did the job.

One question,
Christian mentioned Kyle Magennis nickname but I couldn't make it out.
Does anyone know it or were you able to make it out?

ozhibs
21-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Best episode to date with all 3 significant Hibs events for this week covered.
1. Christian Doidge speaking about his injury was good
2&3. Boyle and Scott signing interviews. Predictable questions and answers but did the job.

One question,
Christian mentioned Kyle Magennis nickname but I couldn't make it out.
Does anyone know it or were you able to make it out?

I thought he said GINTO
GGTTH

CMurdoch
21-08-2021, 01:28 PM
I thought he said GINTO
GGTTH

I just hoped he didn't say dildo!!!

ahibby
21-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Morning Hibees,

Episode 5 of the Hibee Buzz is now out!

We hear from Christian Doidge and there's a first interview with our new loan signing, James Scott.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQTl5ocaMik

Best,

Ben
I swear the Buzz is the Hi Beez n Kneez, brill, well done. Question for Christian. Does he ever wish his parents had named him Christiano?

lord bunberry
21-08-2021, 05:17 PM
That’s the first time I’ve watched it, I’m well impressed. I’m looking forward to that line up next week.

04Sauzee
21-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Interesting that Scott says he can play anywhere across the front but sees himself playing through the middle as his proffered position.

Squealing pig
21-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Great episode yet again 👌

JimBHibees
21-08-2021, 10:15 PM
Brilliant programme

Alex Trager
17-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Hi benjacobs

Do you know if the pre and post match interviews will return in their fullest length like they used to be shown?

I know that they are kind of touched on in the hibee buzz and I also know a few of us liked to watch them, so I was wondering if the club are bringing them back?

Cheers

CentreLine
17-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Hi benjacobs

Do you know if the pre and post match interviews will return in their fullest length like they used to be shown?

I know that they are kind of touched on in the hibee buzz and I also know a few of us liked to watch them, so I was wondering if the club are bringing them back?

Cheers

Hope they show them on the big screens for early arrivals, along with previous match highlights, recent and not so recent, depending on the opposition.

17-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Hi benjacobs

Cheers

Was thinking the exact same thing.

We were getting interviews with JR which were 10-12 minutes long plus one with a player, about half the length of the JR interview.

I like the Hibee Buzz but the interview with JR included in the last one was less than 2 minutes. I get that they want include some of it because it forms part of the discussion but I don't get why the full interviews aren't being released. Hibs TV subscribers aren't even getting them.

WhileTheChief..
17-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Brilliant interview with Ben Kensall here...

https://youtu.be/iN996fJDEVU

CapitalGreen
18-09-2021, 07:20 AM
Also if Ben does read this thread. Would it be possible to have an audio only version uploaded to podcast platforms? I rarely have the time to sit and watch a 30 minute YouTube video uninterrupted so would be great to have an audio only version I could put on while driving or walking.