PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Chiminea

GreenNWhiteArmy
18-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed but has anyone on here purchased the firepit/chiminea. If so, what's your thoughts?

Thinking about ordering, but the £245 price tag plus £60 delivery is putting me off

Hibernian FC Chiminea - J.G.B Steelcraft (UK) Limited (jgbsteelcraft.co.uk) (https://www.jgbsteelcraft.co.uk/product/hibernian-fc-chiminea/)

Jones28
18-08-2021, 07:19 PM
A mate of mine has the firepit and it’s brilliant - could you go and pick it up? £60 is mighty expensive for delivery, and with transport networks the way they are at the moment you might be better off going to get it.

Ronniekirk
18-08-2021, 07:43 PM
I have the circular fire pit Works great but don’t expect it to stay shiny stainless steel for long the tray that holds the logs also bevelled by heat but gives off great heat and looks great in the dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlex
18-08-2021, 07:45 PM
A mate of mine has the firepit and it’s brilliant - could you go and pick it up? £60 is mighty expensive for delivery, and with transport networks the way they are at the moment you might be better off going to get it.
If you are doing this just ge aware they are mighty heavy.:aok:

Vai
18-08-2021, 08:19 PM
Hi - yep, I ordered one a few months ago. I ordered the smaller one, but it still stands about 4' high. Definitely worth the money as it's a solid unit and weighs a lot! That's why the delivery is so expensive. I drove through and picked mine up in the car...

Would definitely recommend.