PDA

View Full Version : Kilmarnock game on Hibs TV

Big90inOz
16-08-2021, 02:27 AM
I have had no issue with the Hibs TV stream for several years now, was the stream last night ok for everyone? Mines was slowing up then accelerating to catch up, freezing, dropping out etc etc especially in the second half. Just trying to find out if there were general issues or is it an issue with my internet

franck sauzee
16-08-2021, 03:15 AM
I have had no issue with the Hibs TV stream for several years now, was the stream last night ok for everyone? Mines was slowing up then accelerating to catch up, freezing, dropping out etc etc especially in the second half. Just trying to find out if there were general issues or is it an issue with my internet

Yeah same issues as you, missed Magennis goal and Madden shopping play. Hibs TV said it was technical issues so not an issue with your internet

Big90inOz
16-08-2021, 05:00 AM
Yeah same issues as you, missed Magennis goal and Madden shopping play. Hibs TV said it was technical issues so not an issue with your internet

Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Greenbeard
16-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Audio in the UK was completely down for a good part of the start of the second half. Not back on until after 1-0.
Good highlights up now though. Lots of action in the limited time rather than five replays of goals from every angle. But I would have liked to have seen the incident when Madden stopped play for the Killie injury (with Nisbet through on goal?).

JimBHibees
16-08-2021, 07:05 AM
Is there anywhere we can see the post match interviews? Used to also enjoy the pre game press conferences used to all be posted on Hibs tv you tube but don't appear to be there now

Onceinawhile
16-08-2021, 07:07 AM

This happened to mine as well.

Totally missed the first goal. Worst bit was, after the game they didn't even show a replay of it! Showed plenty replays of missed chances though.

Bangkok Hibby
16-08-2021, 07:09 AM
Same for me, still haven't seen first goal

Billy Whizz
16-08-2021, 07:28 AM
Is there anywhere we can see the post match interviews? Used to also enjoy the pre game press conferences used to all be posted on Hibs tv you tube but don't appear to be there now

https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1426990040933089289?s=21

on HIbs TV too, Jim. Interviews with Jack and Kyle

Crunchie
16-08-2021, 07:35 AM
I'll not be renewing my yearly subscription I think Hibstv is really poor in content and the time it takes them to get out highlights and interviews seems to have gotten worse. But the Cliff - Tam combo in commentary is just shocking and just not worth listening to imo.
Cliff must forget we're all not watching it on tv but listening to the audio yet he fails to commentate on the game and you don't have a clue what's happening for the most part.

Billy Whizz
16-08-2021, 07:36 AM
I'll not be renewing my yearly subscription I think Hibstv is really poor in content and the time it takes them to get out highlights and interviews seems to have gotten worse. But the Cliff - Tam combo in commentary is just shocking and just not worth listening to imo.
Cliff must forget we're all not watching it on tv but listening to the audio yet he fails to commentate on the game and you don't have a clue what's happening for the most part.
You get it free as a season ticket holder

Crunchie
16-08-2021, 07:45 AM
You get it free as a season ticket holder
I'm no longer a season ticket holder, I've had the yearly subscription for years and never had it free. I don't even bother tuning in now even though I pay for it.

Billy Whizz
16-08-2021, 08:03 AM
I'm no longer a season ticket holder, I've had the yearly subscription for years and never had it free. I don't even bother tuning in now even though I pay for it.

Fair enough
They used to put everything up on the Hibs YouTube channel, but not as often now

Brunswickbill
16-08-2021, 08:15 AM
Is there anywhere to see the full game ? Can’t see it listed on Hibs TV

Crunchie
16-08-2021, 08:23 AM
It should be up later today, I'm sure they have to wait 24hours before showing the full game.

Bangkok Hibby
16-08-2021, 08:41 AM

Come on, he tells you what foot a player has kicked the ball with 😮.....repeatedly!

Crunchie
16-08-2021, 08:53 AM
Come on, he tells you what foot a player has kicked the ball with 😮.....repeatedly!
:greengrin Tin hat on here but I watched the St Mirren v Hearts on an illegal stream and it was Heartstv, I have to say the guy commentating was excellent and was like a throwback to the old days actually commentating on the game for the vast majority of it with his sidekick only jumping in when play was stopped.

Bangkok Hibby
16-08-2021, 08:59 AM
:greengrin Tin hat on here but I watched the St Mirren v Hearts on an illegal stream and it was Heartstv, I have to say the guy commentating was excellent and was like a throwback to the old days actually commentating on the game for the vast majority of it with his sidekick only jumping in when play was stopped.

Yes for quite a while I couldn't stand Cliff's commentary. Have to say I've mellowed a bit and just smile at his (for some) failings. I believe he volunteers so good for him. Get what you mean about the old days though...passionate commentators in the main and could have you on the edge of your seat.

Langlee Hibs
16-08-2021, 09:26 AM
I have no issue with Cliff's commentary. In fact I think he's pretty bloody good.

FilipinoHibs
16-08-2021, 10:00 AM

Same here in the Philippines.

JimBHibees
16-08-2021, 10:15 AM

Personally think the commentary team are excellent and certainly wouldn't be not watching a game because of them. Also think the presenters have been good this season. Not exactly sure what people want it isn't Sky sports. More than good enough for what it is.

JimBHibees
16-08-2021, 10:15 AM
I have no issue with Cliff's commentary. In fact I think he's pretty bloody good.

Agree think he is very good also.

JimBHibees
16-08-2021, 10:16 AM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1426990040933089289?s=21

on HIbs TV too, Jim. Interviews with Jack and Kyle

Thanks Billy

BILLYHIBS
16-08-2021, 10:36 AM
No issue with HIBS TV whatsoever

Just grateful for the very best they can offer

Indeed I now accept missing the ‘Madden’ incident and the first goal with a shrug of the shoulders

Sky Sports it ain’t :greengrin

BlackSheep
16-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Everyone remembering that as ST holders we get HibsTV access during the season still...

User name is john-smith-12345
password is 12345

12345 is your client reference number.

16-08-2021, 10:42 AM

I'm with you on that. And the fact he's doing it as a volunteer makes it even more impressive. I like the Cliff and Tam combo.

EI255
16-08-2021, 10:45 AM
I like Tam McManus on Hibs TV.

Love it when we score... And he obviously does too! [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Crunchie
16-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Personally think the commentary team are excellent and certainly wouldn't be not watching a game because of them. Also think the presenters have been good this season. Not exactly sure what people want it isn't Sky sports. More than good enough for what it is.
If they actually did a commentary on the game it would be excellent, A passes to B etc ball goes in the middle and so on. Each to their own and if the vast majority like it then so be it but as a radio listener for the most part his commentary is hopeless and you have no idea what's happening.

Brunswickbill
16-08-2021, 12:28 PM
It should be up later today, I'm sure they have to wait 24hours before showing the full game.

Full game up now.😀

Greenbeard
16-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Aye, said it before that Cliff needs to describe the action better for audio only folk. Most of the time you haven't a clue where the ball is. But at least you know for sure as soon as HIbs have scored courtesy of Tam. YAAAAAY!

Billy Whizz
16-08-2021, 02:54 PM

Full game up now

Eyrie
16-08-2021, 06:38 PM
I assume that the audio only commentary is simply the same commentary being provided for those watching on Hibs TV.

The only solution would be to have a separate audio only commentary, otherwise the TV viewers would complain about it.

Billy McKirdy
16-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Cliffs commentary is infuriatingly quiet much of the time, he’s like the Ted Lowe of commentators, on a par with John Collins in that respect,”.
I like it loud and clear

newmarket_hibbee
16-08-2021, 07:20 PM

for one reason or another I am not always able to watch the game live, I thought Hibs TV aleays had the the entire game ready to rerun after 12 pm uk time, but no, only the highlites. annyonme any idea why?