PDA

View Full Version : London on Thursday

ben johnson
10-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Is there a venue organised for the London Hibs ?

Viva_Palmeiras
10-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Is there a venue organised for the London Hibs ?

have you tried the forum? Not as active as it was but usually Brummie Hibs chips in to advise. It sure about the status of Quinn’s these days in COVID times aside from Pierre most of the staff will surely be shielding! If you nip on the forum you may see some more recent haunts. Just stay away from the Jambo venues. They always seemed to be a wee bit out the way anyway.

ben johnson
10-08-2021, 05:52 PM
have you tried the forum? Not as active as it was but usually Brummie Hibs chips in to advise. It sure about the status of Quinn’s these days in COVID times aside from Pierre most of the staff will surely be shielding! If you nip on the forum you may see some more recent haunts. Just stay away from the Jambo venues. They always seemed to be a wee bit out the way anyway.

London Hibs forum seems to be archive only and not current
I’ve been to Quinn’s on a few occasions so I’m familiar with Pierre but I’ve never bumped into the man as I seem to gravitate towards a rather basic public bar.

Brummie_Hibs
10-08-2021, 10:57 PM
Quinns is deid, as also it seems arranged London Hibs get togethers.

There was a bunch of Hibs fans at the Sheephaven for SC Final, but no regular London Hibs faces (except mine and my mate).

The Sheephaven (Camden) is where I'll be going to watch games, if I choose to watch them in a pub. I tend to watch them at home now.

But other places in London would include: Philomenas (Covent Garden) , Famous 3 Kings (West Kensington), Millers (Caledonian Rd), Cock Tavern (Euston), Steam Passage (Angel). But as usual, check first...

Lendo
11-08-2021, 10:35 AM

There was a bunch of Hibs fans at the Sheephaven for SC Final, but no regular London Hibs faces (except mine and my mate).

The Sheephaven (Camden) is where I'll be going to watch games, if I choose to watch them in a pub. I tend to watch them at home now.

But other places in London would include: Philomenas (Covent Garden) , Famous 3 Kings (West Kensington), Millers (Caledonian Rd), Cock Tavern (Euston), Steam Passage (Angel). But as usual, check first...

Highly recommend Philomenas in Covent Garden. Great sports bar and super staff. Despite being rammed for some **** rugby game the wee barmaid made sure we never ran dry. Every time we finished a pint she was there instantly with a fresh round.

Liberal Hibby
11-08-2021, 01:45 PM

It's also on at the Willoughby in Kingston for anyone in SW London/N Surrey. It's a few minutes walk from Norbiton station/Kingston town centre.

brog
11-08-2021, 02:45 PM
A friend of mine was in Elm Tree bar in Beckenham a couple of Sundays ago when Well game was on. He wasn't really paying much attention until a big shout went up, we had just scored and at least a couple of Hibs fans were jumping around. If it was you or if anyone knows who it was please let me know, could be a possible future venue.