PDA

View Full Version : Full capacity at Ibrox given

pundy man
05-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Hibs and herts must DEMAND full capacity from next week .
If not given both set of fans should organise a mass protest outside Edinburgh councils head office .

Onion
05-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Frankly, the world is a safer place when all the dirty Huns are in one place. If I was crow. :wink:

CmoantheHibs
05-08-2021, 10:38 AM
​
Frankly, the world is a safer place when all the dirty Huns are in one place. If I was crow. :wink:
Surely you mean if I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the arse of a crow:greengrin

CMurdoch
05-08-2021, 10:46 AM
If not given both set of fans should organise a mass protest outside Edinburgh councils head office .

You like headlines but not reading.
It's an irrelevant announcement.
Full capacity at Ibrox is SUBJECT TO AUTHOURISATION BY THEIR CLOWNCIL
so basically the same as Hibs and Hearts but different clowncil.
The clowncil call the shots on this not Rangers.

I agree our allowable crowd for tonight and Saturday is unacceptably low compared to what Rangers were allowed last weekend and I don't understand why we are only using 2 stands if crowd density is the main covid issue for the council.

Brightside
05-08-2021, 10:48 AM
so basically the same as Hibs and Hearts but different clowncil

Its been authorised...... subject to meeting conditions.

pundy man
05-08-2021, 11:00 AM

I agree our allowable crowd for tonight and Saturday is unacceptably low compared to what Rangers were allowed last weekend and I don't understand why we are only using 2 stands if crowd density is the main covid issue for the council.

It’s been authorised, subject to conditions met .
I did read the whole story

CMurdoch
05-08-2021, 11:03 AM
Its been authorised...... subject to meeting conditions.

It is a unilateral statement made by Rangers.
No comment from the council whatsoever.
If it is subject to fans wearing masks at all times, not singing etc it will quickly bite the dust.
Think it is just another example of The Rangers trying to exert undue pressure on the authorities to get what they want.

pundy man
05-08-2021, 11:06 AM
It is a unilateral statement made by Rangers.
No comment from the council whatsoever.
If it is subject to fans wearing masks at all times, not singing etc it will quickly bite the dust.
Think it is just another example of The Rangers trying to exert undue pressure on the authorities to get what they want.

And why not ? Hibs should do the same with our council .

CMurdoch
05-08-2021, 11:10 AM

The story is light on details the most important of which are:
No mention of the conditions it is subject to and no comment from the council.
Just sounds like Rangers trying to raise pressure to bully their council.

Peevemor
05-08-2021, 11:14 AM

Exactly how I see it.

calmacuk
05-08-2021, 11:16 AM
Celtic have just announced the same:

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/august/Full-capacity-crowds-given-the-green-light-Get-ready-to-pack-out-Paradise-/

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Celtic have just announced the same:

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/august/Full-capacity-crowds-given-the-green-light-Get-ready-to-pack-out-Paradise-/

No excuses now for Edinburgh Council if both clubs can’t get the same from next week.

hibeedonald
05-08-2021, 11:18 AM

100% agree with this. The clowns at the council are likely Rugby fans.

Hearts probably in the same boat?

Aim Here
05-08-2021, 11:18 AM

I suspect the '2 stands' thing is on Hibs. Certainly Ann Budge's explanation of the crowd for their games suggested the council calculated the crowd size on the basis of everyone being one seat apart both to the left and right and forward and back. Cutting it down to 2 stands is likely just Hibs bucking the spirit of the rules to cut costs...

hibeedonald
05-08-2021, 11:20 AM
I suspect the '2 stands' thing is on Hibs. Certainly Ann Budge's explanation of the crowd for their games suggested the council calculated the crowd size on the basis of everyone being one seat apart both to the left and right and forward and back. Cutting it down to 2 stands is likely just Hibs bucking the spirit of the rules to cut costs...

Can't see it - would be outrageous if so given the ST holders have already bought a ticket for Sunday.

CMurdoch
05-08-2021, 11:24 AM
No excuses now for Edinburgh Council if both clubs can’t get the same from next week.

Next week is too late for Hibs and we don't have our next home league game until the 28th.
We should be going back to our council with an appeal re Sundays game which is 9 hours before the changes.
An increase of 4,000 supporters predominately accommodated in the currently empty North and South stands would allow all season ticket holders to attend.

007 Mickey Weir
05-08-2021, 11:26 AM
I think Glasgow City a council have approved Transmit festival to go ahead as well. 50k a day.

Big_Franck
05-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Good stuff, I look forward to a big crowd against Killie.

davhibby
05-08-2021, 11:30 AM

Hibs are getting told how big a crowd they can have and are able to fit everyone in to 2 stands following the current distancing rules. Better for the atmosphere and shows the council how stupid it is that we’ve not been allowed more

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 11:31 AM
I think Glasgow City a council have approved Transmit festival to go ahead as well. 50k a day.

Middle of September.

hibee_girl
05-08-2021, 11:34 AM

The government approved that I think

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 11:50 AM

Yeah there is, they hate football fans and motorists.

soul_driver
05-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Hibs are getting told how big a crowd they can have and are able to fit everyone in to 2 stands following the current distancing rules. Better for the atmosphere and shows the council how stupid it is that we’ve not been allowed more

If that's true the Edinburgh council are even worse than we thought.
Hibs should be pushing for ALL season tickets to be able to attend on Sunday. Its a matter of hours before full capacities are being allowed.

Lago
05-08-2021, 11:52 AM

I thought I read they GCC had given it. Might be wrong

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 11:53 AM
Whats the chances of us getting a full allocation for the Roseburn stand on the 12th of September?

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 11:54 AM
If that's true the Edinburgh council are even worse than we thought.
Hibs should be pushing for ALL season tickets to be able to attend on Sunday. Its a matter of hours before full capacities are being allowed.

Which is exactly why we won't be allowed a full capacity. Thats clear cut mate.

CMurdoch
05-08-2021, 11:56 AM

Apologies to you pundy man for my humpty tone towards you.
Impressed that you didn't come back at me in the same way.
Good on you :hnet:

soul_driver
05-08-2021, 12:00 PM

I'm not suggesting we get full capacity. All season ticket holders is roughly 51% mate.

scoopyboy
05-08-2021, 12:01 PM

We don't need full capacity, season ticket holders only would be fine for Sunday, 50% approx.

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Aberdeen have applied for full capacity too.

Stuart93
05-08-2021, 12:02 PM

We need to follow suit. We need to release a statement advising we’ve applied for full capacity and start putting the pressure on the council now

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Should we be allowing away fans as well?

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 12:06 PM
I'm not suggesting we get full capacity. All season ticket holders is roughly 51% mate.

We don't need full capacity, season ticket holders only would be fine for Sunday, 50% approx.

ECC will deny us. We know that already.

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 12:06 PM
We need to follow suit. We need to release a statement advising we’ve applied for full capacity and start putting the pressure on the council now

Agreed. Hearts should be doing the same too.

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 12:08 PM

For this Sunday??? Clubs can ask for full capacity for games happening after Sunday.

I would be surprised if every club in Scotland hasn't already got their application in.

davhibby
05-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Should we be allowing away fans as well?

At full capacity there will be away fans everywhere surely. Think if anyone tried otherwise the away team could get the SPFL to intervene

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 12:10 PM
ECC will deny us. We know that already.

Any evidence to back this up?

Hermit Crab
05-08-2021, 12:10 PM
At full capacity there will be away fans everywhere surely. Think if anyone tried otherwise the away team could get the SPFL to intervene

Agreed, away fans should be allowed as well.

ian cruise
05-08-2021, 12:11 PM

I posted the same on the other thread, apologies for duplication. We don't know Edinburgh City Council haven't granted Hibs the same. The key part was "....subject to conditions prescribed by the Safety Advisory Group of Glasgow City Council."

Just imagine if Hibs had tweeted the same then failed to meet those safety conditions, the fans would have been enraged at Hibs for getting their hopes up then failing to meet the conditions.

The difference between ourselves (and other clubs) and the Old Firm is if Rangers or Celtic fail to meet the conditions laid out by GCC they will just claim they're being discriminated against and their fans will lap it up. Just look at the sponsorship saga going on right now. Forever trying to bully authorities until they get their way.

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 12:11 PM
For this Sunday??? Clubs can ask for full capacity for games happening after Sunday.

I would be surprised if every club in Scotland hasn't already got their application in.

From next Monday. :aok:

MacBean
05-08-2021, 12:16 PM
It'll be interesting to see what crowd we're allowed against Killie next Sunday, and whether they'll permit away fans.

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 12:17 PM
https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/1423254520100966405?s=21

My understanding is City of Edinburgh Council are awaiting the detailed updated guidelines before engaging with the clubs re greater stadium capacities.

Stuart93
05-08-2021, 12:18 PM
I posted the same on the other thread, apologies for duplication. We don't know Edinburgh City Council haven't granted Hibs the same. The key part was "....subject to conditions prescribed by the Safety Advisory Group of Glasgow City Council."

Just imagine if Hibs had tweeted the same then failed to meet those safety conditions, the fans would have been enraged at Hibs for getting their hopes up then failing to meet the conditions.

The difference between ourselves (and other clubs) and the Old Firm is if Rangers or Celtic fail to meet the conditions laid out by GCC they will just claim they're being discriminated against and their fans will lap it up. Just look at the sponsorship saga going on right now. Forever trying to bully authorities until they get their way.

Well if that’s the case we should be doing the exact same thing then

Stuart93
05-08-2021, 12:19 PM
https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/1423254520100966405?s=21

My understanding is City of Edinburgh Council are awaiting the detailed updated guidelines before engaging with the clubs re greater stadium capacities.

The detailed updated guidelines? Why have Glasgow council not had to do the same despite the guidelines going to be exactly the same?

They’re dragging their heels already. Utter ****ing joke

Brightside
05-08-2021, 12:20 PM

We are delighted to announce that we have received confirmation from the local Safety Advisory Group that following Tuesday’s Scottish Government announcement and positive reviews of recent matches and associated protocols, full capacity crowds will now be permitted at Celtic Park from Monday, August 9 onwards.

Phil MaGlass
05-08-2021, 12:48 PM

Maybe we should be moving the game to Monday?

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 12:50 PM

Nope. For the reason we have a game next Thursday.

SteveHFC
05-08-2021, 01:17 PM
https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/1423268448898097153?s=21

Some things to look out for to get stadia up to full capacity;

- Stewarding and messages enforcing face coverings in enclosed areas
- Staggered arrivals
- Contactless payment
- Promoting Protect Scotland app
- Enhanced cleaning contact points/surfaces
- Gathering contact details

King Cosell
05-08-2021, 01:20 PM
It'll be interesting to see what crowd we're allowed against Killie next Sunday, and whether they'll permit away fans.

Under normal circumstances we'd get 8 or 9,000. No more than 400 Killie. Can't see there being a problem.

Mon Dieu4
05-08-2021, 01:23 PM

- Staggered arrivals
- Contactless payment

I've staggered into many a Hibs game so I should be fine

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 01:33 PM

- Staggered arrivals
- Contactless payment

I don't think there is anything new there.

hibbysam
05-08-2021, 01:43 PM

- Staggered arrivals
- Contactless payment

Easy, no sales on the gate, staggered times are already in place, stick a message on the website about the app and the code on the door, contact details taken when purchase is made already so all good. Hire a few extra cleaners. Simple! Good to go.

Onion
05-08-2021, 02:17 PM

or Glasgow :wink:

ElginHibbie
05-08-2021, 02:20 PM

- Staggered arrivals
- Contactless payment

Surprised leaving the stadium isn’t on that list as would think that be the biggest issue at Easter Road

Can’t see staggered exit working so maybe need to block off Albion Place to force East and Famous Five stands down St Clair Street?

davhibby
05-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Under normal circumstances we'd get 8 or 9,000. No more than 400 Killie. Can't see there being a problem.

Killie have brought closer to 1500 most of their recent games at ER

Since452
05-08-2021, 02:32 PM

Never thought I'd see Aberdeen and full capacity in the same sentence

Since452
05-08-2021, 02:33 PM

I doubt they'd bring that to a midweek league cup game

hibee_girl
05-08-2021, 02:34 PM
I doubt they'd bring that to a midweek league cup game

It’s not midweek, it’s next Sunday

Since452
05-08-2021, 02:35 PM
It’s not midweek, it’s next Sunday

Aww is it? Fair enough

Diclonius
05-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Whats the chances of us getting a full allocation for the Roseburn stand on the 12th of September?

No chance there will be any away fans at the derby.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2021, 02:37 PM

Why not?

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2021, 02:45 PM
'cause Hibs n Hearts fans are 10x more likely to catch or pass on the virus than Rangers or Celtic fans are?!

Ok, maybe not 10x, but that has to be the explanation right?

Or, maybe we've got it all wrong and Edinburgh Council will shortly announce full stadiums allowed so we all feel rather silly for moaning so much.

GreenCastle
05-08-2021, 02:57 PM

Why not ? No difference to attending a game at ER.

Many fans on here said no full stadiums for a while but here we are next week with full stadiums in Scotland. Brilliant to see and long over due but Hibs and Hearts need to get confirmation out we are getting full use of the stadium.

This European game and Ross County has been a mess - least Rangers have been clear early what’s being allowed.

Spike Mandela
05-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Not sure how strictly the authorities are monitoring that the clubs are doing what they say they will do in terms of precautions. At Motherwell on Sunday the toilet facilities I was in didn’t even have running water, wasn’t impressed.

alihibs1
05-08-2021, 03:14 PM

The same weekend there’s 150,000 people attending a festival in Glasgow.

There will be away fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
05-08-2021, 03:37 PM

Why's that? If attendances are back to normal then there's surely no reason to ban away fans from any match.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2021, 03:37 PM
You have to wonder what the COVID numbers will be like in a few weeks time. Let's hope things don't rapidly deteriorate in regards to hospital admissions and deaths. The vaccination programme should prove crucial in saving lives, but there has to be a high probability of many more cases as everything re-opens. I wouldn't want to be amongst a crowd of fifty or sixty thousand just now.

Stuart93
05-08-2021, 03:40 PM
You have to wonder what the COVID numbers will be like in a few weeks time. Let's hope things don't rapidly deteriorate in regards to hospital admissions and deaths. The vaccination programme should prove crucial in saving lives, but there has to be a high probability of many more cases as everything re-opens. I wouldn't want to be amongst a crowd of fifty or sixty thousand just now.

Wouldn’t this be the case though no matter how long we were in lockdown/restrictions lasted? Numbers are always going to rise when things open back up fully but hospital admissions and deaths don’t correlate to the number of positive tests anymore thanks to the vaccine.

CapitalGreen
05-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Easy, no sales on the gate, staggered times are already in place, stick a message on the website about the app and the code on the door, contact details taken when purchase is made already so all good. Hire a few extra cleaners. Simple! Good to go.

I wouldn’t describe that as “good to go”. Preventing sales on the gate/walk ups will have a significant impact on our revenues and a measure that will have little impact on preventing Covid spread. From Monday there is no requirement to prebook entry to nightclubs etc, people can just turn up and get in as long as there is capacity, we shouldn’t have that restriction of trade placed on us.

GreenCastle
05-08-2021, 04:13 PM

Most things have opened up.

Sitting outdoors will be minimal risk of covid.

Thing is it doesn’t matter if its 5,000 or 50,000. You are only coming close to a few people during the match. The rest of the thousands aren’t anywhere near you. Walking to the match etc - just like a normal day walking on street.

Scotland has a really good vaccination rate - we need to move forward and I’m delighted stadiums will be full again.

Not sure if you have been back to any games but honestly you will feel safe.

hibbysam
05-08-2021, 04:17 PM
I wouldn’t describe that as “good to go”. Preventing sales on the gate/walk ups will have a significant impact on our revenues and a measure that will have little impact on preventing Covid spread. From Monday there is no requirement to prebook entry to nightclubs etc, people can just turn up and get in as long as there is capacity, we shouldn’t have that restriction of trade placed on us.

Not sure why when you can buy a ticket online minutes before kickoff and have the ticket on your phone. Gone are the days where you need to queue to purchase.

hibbysam
05-08-2021, 04:18 PM

Whether 60k or 6k, your still likely to only come across a few people within close contact. You still sit beside the same number of people. Not sure it would really be more dangerous to an individual.

Moulin Yarns
05-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Whether 60k or 6k, your still likely to only come across a few people within close contact. You still sit beside the same number of people. Not sure it would really be more dangerous to an individual.

You will generally be seated in close proximity to 8 others, think of it as you are in the middle of a 3x3 square. If the middle person has covid then that is 8 others, 1 seat away, that could become infected. they go home, each meet 5 family members, that's a potential 40 people that could be infected because one asymptomatic person went to the football.

That is a simple example, and with the rate of vaccination, the spread wouldn't be quite as dramatic, but the risk is still there.

Peevemor
05-08-2021, 04:50 PM
You will generally be seated in close proximity to 8 others, think of it as you are in the middle of a 3x3 square. If the middle person has covid then that is 8 others, 1 seat away, that could become infected. they go home, each meet 5 family members, that's a potential 40 people that could be infected because one asymptomatic person went to the football.

That is a simple example, and with the rate of vaccination, the spread wouldn't be quite as dramatic, but the risk is still there.You'd have to be really unlucky to be infected by someone sitting in front of you.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Most things have opened up.

Sitting outdoors will be minimal risk of covid.

Thing is it doesn’t matter if its 5,000 or 50,000. You are only coming close to a few people during the match. The rest of the thousands aren’t anywhere near you. Walking to the match etc - just like a normal day walking on street.

Scotland has a really good vaccination rate - we need to move forward and I’m delighted stadiums will be full again.

Not sure if you have been back to any games but honestly you will feel safe.

No, I haven't. I haven't even been to a pub or restaurant in 18 months, but I'm getting ready to re-enter the public domain and Easter Road. I just had to buy mine in green:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.d19270e485fea3075db1c72aabbb6ce9?rik=loCDUhMGqv9 nGQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.keison.co.uk%2fproducts%2fmsa %2fvautexeliteet.jpg&ehk=0ZGv5yRYead2qZx5OesJ1ZOBDbbkTyTiz8rYxVTJ2Zs%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

hibbysam
05-08-2021, 05:05 PM

That is a simple example, and with the rate of vaccination, the spread wouldn't be quite as dramatic, but the risk is still there.

My point was more in response to a single person not feeling safe though. I know it would lead to a bigger spread overall, but to a single person whether 6k or 60k they’d still be surrounded in close proximity to your ‘8 people’ for arguments sake.

GreenCastle
05-08-2021, 05:05 PM
[/B]No, I haven't. I haven't even been to a pub or restaurant in 18 months, but I'm getting ready to re-enter the public domain and Easter Road. I just had to buy mine in green:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.d19270e485fea3075db1c72aabbb6ce9?rik=loCDUhMGqv9 nGQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.keison.co.uk%2fproducts%2fmsa %2fvautexeliteet.jpg&ehk=0ZGv5yRYead2qZx5OesJ1ZOBDbbkTyTiz8rYxVTJ2Zs%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

I would feel more at risk in a restaurant than Easter Road. Being outdoors definitely helps.

Hopefully you get back to the stadium soon - it’s a magic feeling !!

green day
05-08-2021, 05:09 PM

I struggle to see why people cant see that - as you say, its rather obvious.

Alfred E Newman
05-08-2021, 09:16 PM

Thanks for that summary Jason. I think I'll stay in the hoose for the next couple of years just to be safe.

NAE NOOKIE
05-08-2021, 09:38 PM

I highly doubt that, I can't remember the last time Killie brought more than 500 fans to ER, never mind 1500 ... their away support is generally poor.

SteveHFC
06-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Aberdeen getting 100% capacity confirmed from Monday.

Bristolhibby
06-08-2021, 03:12 PM

Great news. Well done Aberdeen and Aberdeen CC.

J

my left peg
06-08-2021, 03:17 PM
I highly doubt that, I can't remember the last time Killie brought more than 500 fans to ER, never mind 1500 ... their away support is generally poor.5-3 game under Lennon,Killie had a big noisy support

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Callum_62
06-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Aberdeen getting 100% capacity confirmed from Monday.Excellent

Next home game for hibs or hearts is 15th August

Aberdeen must be at home next Thursday 12th

Hopefully we get confirmation by midweek

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
06-08-2021, 03:53 PM

This is good news.

I hope Hibs come out and post a statement about next weeks game against Killie being the same. Would boost supports knowing this is the last ballot.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2021, 04:13 PM
Dundee given permission to have at least 5,000 fans for the Premier sports cup tie v Motherwell, a week tomorrow
Also giving a free voucher to season ticket holder fans, who didn’t get in last weekend for the 1st league game v St Mirren

Going to try and get some Motherwell fans in the main stand

Well done Dundee

Callum_62
06-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Dundee given permission to have at least 5,000 fans for the Premier sports cup tie v Motherwell, a week tomorrow
Also giving a free voucher to season ticket holder fans, who didn’t get in last weekend for the 1st league game v St Mirren

Going to try and get some Motherwell fans in the main stand

Well done DundeeIsn't 5000 allowed without permission?

hibee_girl
06-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Isn't 5000 allowed without permission?

Yes, they’ve applied for more

B.H.F.C
06-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Yes, they’ve applied for more

One to keep an eye on as we’re up there in a fortnight.

Glory Lurker
06-08-2021, 05:06 PM

They only need about 25% though?

jws1875
07-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Looks like there might be some positive news coming!

https://twitter.com/cllrcammyday/status/1423718945035624449?s=19

Stairway 2 7
07-08-2021, 08:33 AM
Looks like there might be some positive news coming!

https://twitter.com/cllrcammyday/status/1423718945035624449?s=19

Full House next week, bring it on

bod
07-08-2021, 08:36 AM
Good news at last,hopefully they come to an agreement

Billy Whizz
07-08-2021, 08:44 AM
Full House next week, bring it on

I’d be surprised against Killie

Stairway 2 7
07-08-2021, 08:49 AM

Obviously not close, but I'm sure the East will be packed which is exciting after the year we've had.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2021, 09:00 AM
Obviously not close, but I'm sure the East will be packed which is exciting after the year we've had.

I’m hoping we give Killie the south, and the F5 North is open again

neil7908
07-08-2021, 09:46 AM
So all the rage and gnashing of teeth against Edinburgh Council on here might have just been for nothing?

davhibby
07-08-2021, 10:07 AM

I’ll be disappointed if it’s not a fair bit bigger than the crowd we’d have had for this tie in a normal year.

ABZHFC
07-08-2021, 10:12 AM
So all the rage and gnashing of teeth against Edinburgh Council on here might have just been for nothing?

Nope, it hasn’t, same for the Scottish Government. There should be no restrictions on crowds whatsoever, and they’ve had to back down and give blanket permission for full stadiums despite their own nonsensical 5k limit. Fantastic to see, let’s hope fans can continue to unite and fight against the authorities, be that governments, councils, Police Scotland, all of whom hold an institutional suspicion/hatred for Scotland’s game and most of all the young working class who follow their team across the country

Callum_62
07-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Nope, it hasn’t, same for the Scottish Government. There should be no restrictions on crowds whatsoever, and they’ve had to back down and give blanket permission for full stadiums despite their own nonsensical 5k limit. Fantastic to see, let’s hope fans can continue to unite and fight against the authorities, be that governments, councils, Police Scotland, all of whom hold an institutional suspicion/hatred for Scotland’s game and most of all the young working class who follow their team across the countryHonestly, what a load of *****

Hibs90
07-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Nope, it hasn’t, same for the Scottish Government. There should be no restrictions on crowds whatsoever, and they’ve had to back down and give blanket permission for full stadiums despite their own nonsensical 5k limit. Fantastic to see, let’s hope fans can continue to unite and fight against the authorities, be that governments, councils, Police Scotland, all of whom hold an institutional suspicion/hatred for Scotland’s game and most of all the young working class who follow their team across the country

Nonsense.

JXM73
07-08-2021, 10:30 AM

What an absolute bell end...

Peevemor
07-08-2021, 10:36 AM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210807/fc073d1944026b6191ea415c511e6d31.jpg

Moulin Yarns
07-08-2021, 10:41 AM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210807/fc073d1944026b6191ea415c511e6d31.jpg

Ooooh, now that is foxy 😉

calumhibee1
07-08-2021, 10:45 AM

Not at all. We’ve already had numerous games with nonsensical restrictions in place.

flash
07-08-2021, 10:47 AM

Nurse!

Gordy M
07-08-2021, 11:00 AM

Biggest lot of pish ive read on here, and thats saying something.

Sir David Gray
07-08-2021, 11:00 AM

Maybe.

I'll call off the protests once we've been told officially that we're definitely back to full capacity though.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Maybe.

I'll call off the protests once we've been told officially that we're definitely back to full capacity though.

Still doesn’t explain why we’ve had 2 stands shut for the games though

Peevemor
07-08-2021, 11:28 AM
Maybe.

Haha! Do you have some organised like?

Bristolhibby
07-08-2021, 11:30 AM
One to keep an eye on as we’re up there in a fortnight.

I’m back up for that one. First time back in Edina since August 19! Can’t wait.

J

ronaldo7
07-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Maybe.

:partyhibb:faf::faf::faf:

Lendo
07-08-2021, 11:58 AM

What a lot of utter pish.

Lendo
07-08-2021, 12:00 PM
So is the plan to storm the empty Council Headquarters getting called off?

Eyrie
07-08-2021, 03:25 PM
So is the plan to storm the empty Council Headquarters getting called off?

The riot has been organised but we're still waiting to hear if we can have more than five thousand participants. If not, then we'll have a second riot the following evening for those who missed out.

SteveHFC
07-08-2021, 03:27 PM
The riot has been organised but we're still waiting to hear if we can have more than five thousand participants. If not, then we'll have a second riot the following evening for those who missed out.

Laughed at this more than I should. :faf:

A Hi-Bee
07-08-2021, 04:01 PM

That cooncil is so bent and inept they should never be let off wi anything.