PDA

View Full Version : Rijeka - Thursday night - tiered entry?

speedy_gonzales
04-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Apologies for what might seen a daft question, but I couldn't make the Santa Coloma game so unsure of the process.
On our tickets for tomorrow night, there are two entry times depending on what turnstiles we're expected to use. Which time are we meant to use, also, is it strictly enforced?
I'm having to meet my dad up town before the game as due to his ongoing dementia and the recent roadworks around Leith Walk I think it'd be too confusing for him to attend on his own, so it's difficult to work out timings.
Our ticket is using turnstiles 33-42 in the East with entry times for 1745-1815 & 1845-1915.
For those that went two weeks ago, did the tiered timing work well?

marinello59
04-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Apologies for what might seen a daft question, but I couldn't make the Santa Coloma game so unsure of the process.
On our tickets for tomorrow night, there are two entry times depending on what turnstiles were expected to use. Which time are we meant to use, also, is it strictly enforced?
I'm having to meet my dad up town before the game as due to his ongoing dementia and the recent roadworks around Leith Walk I think it'd be too confusing for him to attend on his own, so it's difficult to work out timings.
Our ticket is using turnstiles 33-42 in the East with entry times for 1745-1815 & 1845-1915.

Use which time suits you. It worked ok , your might have to wait for a while to get in outside of the allotted times but there shouldn’t be too much stress involved.

hibee
My experience was you can use either time or any time before and after and you can also use a different turnstile from what’s on your ticket!

jgl07
If it’s anything like the previous matches this season, the rule will be totally ignored.

offshorehibby
04-08-2021, 03:16 PM
On our tickets for tomorrow night, there are two entry times depending on what turnstiles we're expected to use. Which time are we meant to use, also, is it strictly enforced?

You can enter at any of the two 30 minuet time slots

GreenCastle
04-08-2021, 03:21 PM

Wouldn’t worry about it.

Just don’t turn up late or last minute and you will get in fine.

For those going to the East stand last game you could use any turnstile to get in.

Folk were all waiting to get in first few turnstiles but the tickets can be scanned at any turnstile so quicker and means less Q for everyone.

speedy_gonzales
04-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Many thanks for replies folks.
I'll be heading down early, was getting anxious for my dad, crying shame that he can barely remember how to get to ER,,,, the last year has not been kind!

Iggy Pope
04-08-2021, 06:31 PM
I'll be heading down early, was getting anxious for my dad, crying shame that he can barely remember how to get to ER,,,, the last year has not been kind!

:not worth

Aim Here
04-08-2021, 07:22 PM
Wouldn’t worry about it.

Just don’t turn up late or last minute and you will get in fine.

For those going to the East stand last game you could use any turnstile to get in.

Folk were all waiting to get in first few turnstiles but the tickets can be scanned at any turnstile so quicker and means less Q for everyone.

I turned up late for the Santa Coloma Game and I got in just fine. After kickoff, the issue with overcrowding at the turnstiles stops being applicable so they don't have any further restrictions other than 'have a ticket'

stantonhibby
04-08-2021, 07:26 PM

Sorry to hear that J.

GreenCastle
04-08-2021, 08:47 PM
I turned up late for the Santa Coloma Game and I got in just fine. After kickoff, the issue with overcrowding at the turnstiles stops being applicable so they don't have any further restrictions other than 'have a ticket'

Aye - well I meant if you want to see kick off.

Was a great buzz seeing the teams walk out the tunnel etc.

Think the team need us there early tomorrow giving as much backing as possible.

kaimendhibs
04-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Isnt enforced is my experience