PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Rijeka ballot everyone gets a ticket!

Edinburgh Green
04-08-2021, 02:56 PM
After bumping my gums about not getting a ticket I was called just now by Hibs, apparently there was an issue taking the payment from my card, so I now have a ticket!

Asked how many had entered the ballot and was told that it was just under the allocation, so everyone who entered should get a ticket and they were calling those they had issues with there payment. :thumbsup:

Dibben
04-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Same!! 👍🏻😁

marinello59
04-08-2021, 03:00 PM
That’s great news, delighted for all those who thought they had missed out. :thumbsup:

Mikey_1875
04-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Surprised at the amount of applications if that is the case but great news for everyone that applied. Game will be a cracker hopefully!

Nevi_SOL
04-08-2021, 03:35 PM
Fantastic. Thought I’d missed out but now even more buzzing than I would’ve been.

Jay
04-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Brilliant news!

Daydreamer
04-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Just logged on again and bought another ticket. Must have went to general sale now!

Blaster
04-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Just logged on again and bought another ticket. Must have went to general sale now!

Wonder if we’ve been allowed more in?

04-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Great news. I feel like a rejected X Factor contestant who's just had Louis Walsh turn up on my doorstep to say "Ye are mi wild card pick".

CB_NO3
04-08-2021, 04:19 PM
So 5000 season ticket holders can't be bothered. Rather bizarre

marinello59
04-08-2021, 04:22 PM

A bit unfair. It’s more money to put out for tickets after what will have been a financially tough year for many. And some people, understandably, will be wary of crowds after being in lock down for so long.

chippy
04-08-2021, 04:23 PM

Or don’t want to risk getting COVID if they are immune suppressed?

Blaster
04-08-2021, 04:25 PM

2 of my usual 6 are away on holiday. Hope that’s ok

Brightside
04-08-2021, 04:25 PM
A bit unfair. It’s more money to put out for tickets after what will have been a financially tough year for many. And some people, understandably, will be wary of crowds after being in lock down for so long.
Can we not just have our normal seat now then. 😂

Alfred E Newman
04-08-2021, 04:26 PM

Maybe can’t be bothered with the hassle of the ongoing restrictions.

04Sauzee
04-08-2021, 04:34 PM

Was at the last European game but our family of 4 can't make this Thursday evening 👍

Onion
04-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Great news that everyone got a ticket.

What I can't fathom is Hibs would have known the number of ticket applications and that this was within the new capacity of 5600. So why not say that - making us all "delighted", avoiding hours of worry for many of us and masses of unnecessary comments on .net about the Council and Hibs ?

wookie70
04-08-2021, 04:43 PM
No surprise there. That always looked likely and it just seems the club and council are intent on making buying a ticket for a game as painful as possible.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2021, 04:45 PM
No surprise there. That always looked likely and it just seems the club and council are intent on making buying a ticket for a game as painful as possible.

How would the club know how many would apply?

04-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Great news that everyone got a ticket.

What I can't fathom is Hibs would have known the number of ticket applications and that this was within the new capacity of 5600. So why not say that - making us all "delighted", avoiding hours of worry for many of us and masses of unnecessary comments on .net about the Council and Hibs ?

I wondered that but presumed they didn't know until they allocated all the seats. They've not long upgraded the website and I'm guessing they've had to recently set up the bit to do the ballot so might not have had time to add the bells and whistles to make it do any extras like that. From what I've read on here, the ticket office had to do a lot of the work manually to allocate everyone their seats, whilst trying to give you your 1st choice of stand.

wookie70
04-08-2021, 04:59 PM
How would the club know how many would apply? They knew how many had applied when the ballot closed. That was a wee while back now. If less had applied than there were seats available, as was the case, why wait to tell everyone that they will get a seat and where will be confirmed as quickly as possible. The vast majority were only cared about going not what seat they got. I ballot closed at 3pm Monday and the ticket office would have known a good bit before that whether it would "sell out" as most fans would have put their name forward before that

erin go bragh
04-08-2021, 06:08 PM
After bumping my gums about not getting a ticket I was called just now by Hibs, apparently there was an issue taking the payment from my card, so I now have a ticket!

Asked how many had entered the ballot and was told that it was just under the allocation, so everyone who entered should get a ticket and they were calling those they had issues with there payment. :thumbsup:
Don’t no how I never got my two tickets then ,, still no word from Hibs
Edit ,,, club contacted me as problem with the payment,, sorted out and tickets are a go , well done the ticket office and Hibs

HibbyAndy
04-08-2021, 06:14 PM
Maybe can’t be bothered with the hassle of the ongoing restrictions.

That's where i am , I won't return until full capacity and restrictions are gone

Hibs Class
05-08-2021, 06:19 AM
Don’t no how I never got my two tickets then ,, still no word from Hibs

Update on the website last night….they are calling people where there was a problem with payment but you should also be able to sign in to your ticketing account to see what is reserved for you and to make payment.

Brightside
05-08-2021, 06:44 AM
I had to return a ticket last night and they replied at 930pm so hats of to Mel and the team in the ticket office. Huge effort from them in difficult circumstances.

erin go bragh
05-08-2021, 08:10 AM
Update on the website last night….they are calling people where there was a problem with payment but you should also be able to sign in to your ticketing account to see what is reserved for you and to make payment.

Got it sorted mate 🇳🇬

Alex Trager
05-08-2021, 08:29 AM
Is anyone having an issue getting their tickets downloaded to their phone?

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2021, 08:32 AM
That's where i am , I won't return until full capacity and restrictions are gone
:agree:

Andy74
05-08-2021, 09:22 AM

Last Thursday really wasn't any different to usual other than less people round about. I didn't bother with any of the time slots, just rocked up as usual, wore mask briefly in the concourse and took it off at the seat. Nothing in the process or the game experience that should be enough to put anyone off going in my opinion.

Stuart93
05-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Is anyone having an issue getting their tickets downloaded to their phone?

Na

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2021, 09:24 AM
^^ Good to know.

I wasn't going to go to the Ross Co game as I couldn't be bothered with all the faff and wearing a mask through the game.

Will head along knowing that :aok:

Alex Trager
05-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Na

It’s sound. I sorted it

mim
05-08-2021, 10:52 AM
^^ Good to know.

I wasn't going to go to the Ross Co game as I couldn't be bothered with all the faff and wearing a mask through the game.

Will head along knowing that :aok:

Have you got a ticket in the ballot?

matty_f
05-08-2021, 10:53 AM

I’d love to be there, have to be somewhere else for family reasons though so can’t make it.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2021, 11:27 AM

Think lots of more reasons than can’t be bothered

Football is an expensive hobby, particularly if you going with family
It’s been almost £70 for the 3 home games so far for me, but if I was taking a couple of kids, would have been around another £80 on top of that, and that’s before food
Also had an away game at the weekend too, another £24
Add in holidays and some won’t go until restrictions are all lifted. A lot also just want to go to home games using their season ticket, can’t blame them

We’ve got Killie in the cup at home a week on Sunday, hope both clubs agree to sensible pricing for this

whiskyhibby
05-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Is there any specific entry requirements for tonight’s game, for the previous one I understand that there was a staggered entry time, haven’t seen anything this time around yet

hibee_girl
05-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Is there any specific entry requirements for tonight’s game, for the previous one I understand that there was a staggered entry time, haven’t seen anything this time around yet

The staggered times are listed on the print at home ticket

whiskyhibby
05-08-2021, 11:35 AM
The staggered times are listed on the print at home ticket

Thanks, missed that as I used the electronic copy version

Hibs Class
05-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Last Thursday really wasn't any different to usual other than less people round about. I didn't bother with any of the time slots, just rocked up as usual, wore mask briefly in the concourse and took it off at the seat. Nothing in the process or the game experience that should be enough to put anyone off going in my opinion.

There were several announcements saying masks were to worn at all times inside the stadium.

Andy74
05-08-2021, 11:50 AM
There were several announcements saying masks were to worn at all times inside the stadium.

Yes there were.

Scouse Hibee
05-08-2021, 01:16 PM

Yeah couldn’t be ersed, sorry.

GoalsMcGinley
05-08-2021, 02:03 PM
I have a spare if anyone needs one? Adult. East stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
05-08-2021, 02:10 PM

Not sure if anyone took note but to enter the ballot for this and the Ross County game there was a tick box that’s stated “I agree to wear face coverings at all times while in the stadium”.

I think there will be stricter enforcement of mask wearing tonight and Sunday.

green with envy
05-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Yeah couldn’t be ersed, sorry.

How bizarre right enough, that a season ticket holder can't be ersed attending a European game.

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Have you got a ticket in the ballot?

Don't know yet.

I'm thinking pretty much everyone that applied will get one. Glass half full.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2021, 05:23 PM

Me. I didn't apply because I'm hanging fire a while yet. I think I've just gotten accustomed to not going out, more than fear of infection.

Scouse Hibee
05-08-2021, 11:25 PM
How bizarre right enough, that a season ticket holder can't be ersed attending a European game.

😂