PDA

View Full Version : Extra 900 tickets for Rijeka match.

AugustaHibs
03-08-2021, 12:16 PM
Thought I’d start a new thread as it may get lost in the previous one.

Does this mean that people successful in the initial ballot have already been told?

Onion
03-08-2021, 12:21 PM

Does this mean that people successful in the initial ballot have already been told?

Nope. No one has been told yet, although some now seeing money going out of their bank accounts. Think the extra 900 now bundled into the draw.

Hibs have said those successful should hear by tomorrow lunchtime, at latest.

JGS56
03-08-2021, 12:22 PM

This is from the official twitter account

We can confirm an expanded 5,600 capacity for Thursday's #UECL (https://twitter.com/hashtag/UECL?src=hashtag_click) tie with HNK Rijeka. The extra 900 tickets will be allocated from the existing opt-in ballot, which closed on Monday. There is no new process to apply. Fans who are successful will be notified by Wednesday lunch.

AugustaHibs
03-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Nope. No one has been told yet, although some now being money going out of their bank accounts. Think the extra 900 now bundled into the draw.

Hibs have said those successful should hear by tomorrow lunchtime, at latest.

By tomorrow lunch time? What a ****ing joke. People’s lives don’t revolve around football and deserve more than 30 hours notice

offshorehibby
03-08-2021, 12:23 PM
Hibernian Football Club
@HibernianFC
·
15m
Ticket We can confirm an expanded 5,600 capacity for Thursday's #UECL tie with HNK Rijeka. The extra 900 tickets will be allocated from the existing opt-in ballot, which closed on Monday. There is no new process to apply. Fans who are successful will be notified by Wednesday lunch.

Not sure if this means the extra 900 or all 5600. I've not been informed yet whether i was successful.

AugustaHibs
03-08-2021, 12:23 PM
I can’t tell though if the first 4500 will still find out today, and the extra 900 tomorrow. Or all tomorrow?

BegbieHSC
03-08-2021, 12:25 PM
I’ve not had an email, but Hibs just took money out my bank account, so assume that that’s good news!

offshorehibby
03-08-2021, 12:25 PM
Just checked bank and i've had my 2 tickets taken from my account.

Hibee Mac
03-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Why do we need to wait until Wednesday lunch time to find out? Seems a needless delay, bit of a joke not knowing if you're going to a game until the day before

St Pauli Hibee
03-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Money taken out of my account today as well, but no confirmation as of yet

BoomtownHibees
03-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Money out and ticket showing in account history on the ticketing site

Ringothedog
03-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Why do we need to wait until Wednesday lunch time to find out? Seems a needless delay, bit of a joke not knowing if you're going to a game until the day before

If you are successful the money will come out your account before you are officially notified. You can also view the allocated seats in your online account

Hibby70
03-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Wonder how many applied and how unlucky I've actually been :(

hibee_girl
03-08-2021, 12:36 PM
Money taken from my bank as well

Onceinawhile
03-08-2021, 12:36 PM
No money coming out as of yet...

Billy Whizz
03-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Money out and ticket showing in account history on the ticketing site

Just showing in my account history now

03-08-2021, 12:39 PM

I would guess you've got about a 50/50 chance.

RyeSloan
03-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Oh money taken from mine as well…excellent! [emoji106][emoji106]

Aim Here
03-08-2021, 12:40 PM

You know when you buy something online and the verification screen comes up and the system takes about half a minute dialing up the bank? Multiply that by a few thousand. It takes time, even if you're doing a few in parallel. Then there's the mass ticket generation and email (which probably takes less time than the bank verification guff), and then Hibs will add on a buffer of time to cope with unforseen technical glitches. Not having done this ballot before, or at least not recently, there's a chance this stuff will break and they want to give themselves some leeway to fix it before folks jam the phone lines to complain.

marinello59
03-08-2021, 12:40 PM

Same luck as me, looking like I missed out. I’m not bothering with a lottery ticket either. :greengrin

CapitalGreen
03-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Looks like I’ll be watching it in the safe environment of a crowded boozer instead of the unsafe environment of outdoors in the fresh air.

Hibs90
03-08-2021, 01:02 PM
How many did Hearts have for their game on Saturday out of interest?

No danger we are going back to full capacity next week.

Ringothedog
03-08-2021, 01:07 PM
How many did Hearts have for their game on Saturday out of interest?

No danger we are going back to full capacity next week.

And that is based on?

Chorley Hibee
03-08-2021, 01:15 PM
And that is based on?

Well it looks like he was right given what has just been announced.

****ing farce!

Hibs90
03-08-2021, 01:15 PM
And that is based on?

5700 limited capacity but they expect full capacity in the matter of a week to two

nellio
03-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Looks like I've missed out as well.

tmb1875
03-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Don’t know if it’s been asked before but why are Hibs only using west and east stand to house fans? Surely the council are not telling us which stands we can or cannot use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil MaGlass
03-08-2021, 01:18 PM
by tomorrow lunch time? What a ****ing joke. People’s lives don’t revolve around football and deserve more than 30 hours notice

mines does, work sucks

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Really disappointed in this whole situation.

Looking like i haven't bagged a ticket in the ballot, no cash taken and no ticket showing in my account. Hopefully i manage to get one in the additional 900.

I've not missed a game for a long time and it will be strange not being there on Thursday and watching at home, knowing fans are allowed back in small numbers.

I was going solo for Thursday as well so hoped that applying for 1 ticket would help... but obvs not.

Let's hope the numbers are increased very soon.... I've had a taste of being back in the stands this season and it'll be a hard pill to swallow every time i'm unsuccessful in a ballot.

Billy Whizz
03-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Looks like I've missed out as well.

Maybe the extra 900 haven’t been allocated yet, keep faith

Steve88
03-08-2021, 01:24 PM
Gutted..:rolleyes:

Hibee Mac
03-08-2021, 01:27 PM
You know when you buy something online and the verification screen comes up and the system takes about half a minute dialing up the bank? Multiply that by a few thousand. It takes time, even if you're doing a few in parallel. Then there's the mass ticket generation and email (which probably takes less time than the bank verification guff), and then Hibs will add on a buffer of time to cope with unforseen technical glitches. Not having done this ballot before, or at least not recently, there's a chance this stuff will break and they want to give themselves some leeway to fix it before folks jam the phone lines to complain.Not sure I agree with the whole dialing the bank thing, I imagine that stuff gets done in parallel on servers etc. Hardly groundbreaking stuff

Either way, they don't need to dail the bank to tell you you've been successful in the ballot though do they? They've had a full day to run their ballot (which should take seconds) all they need to do is send an email (should be automated)

Mikey_1875
03-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Let's hope the numbers are increased very soon.... I've had a taste of being back in the stands this season and it'll be a hard pill to swallow every time i'm unsuccessful in a ballot.

:agree: I’ll still hold out a bit of hope until Wed lunchtime and i suppose it can’t really be any fairer than a ballot. Still ***** though and has put me in a bad mood being left out :greengrin The recent announcement by the govt hasn’t installed much confidence in full houses returning either.

marinello59
03-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Same luck as me, looking like I missed out. I’m not bothering with a lottery ticket either. :greengrin

Lottery tickets bought, my tickets have now appeared in my account history. :greengrin

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 01:37 PM
:agree: I’ll still hold out a bit of hope until Wed lunchtime and i suppose it can’t really be any fairer than a ballot. Still ***** though and has put me in a bad mood being left out :greengrin The recent announcement by the govt hasn’t installed much confidence in full houses returning either.

Agreed. I'll be checking my bank and hibs ticketing account every so often in the hope the money is taken or a ticket is allocated.

It was inevitable that i would miss live in the stadium games at some point, but missing ou the first ballot leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I tell you now though, they better have increased the capacity by the time the Cat A games come around... there will be a lot of angry folk if we are still balloting members for these games.

I also hope that Hibs stop using the phrase "the only way to guarantee a seat" on their ST comms.... nothing is guaranteed!!!

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 01:41 PM
I'll be an unhappy man when i watch from the sofa on Thursday and see many many empty seats, especially as I was going to be going by myself for this game.

Aim Here
03-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Not sure I agree with the whole dialing the bank thing, I imagine that stuff gets done in parallel on servers etc. Hardly groundbreaking stuff

There's still network and authentication bottlenecks, likely at both ends, for payment processing. Banks must surely have limits and blocks in place to stop someone suddenly spinning up a thousand AWS instances and clogging up their payment processing networks either as a deliberate DoS attack or through negligence.

Either way, they don't need to dail the bank to tell you you've been successful in the ballot though do they?

Yes they absolutely do. Can you imagine how much extra hassle is involved with telling someone they've got a ticket and THEN finding out there's no money in their bank account to cover it, and then either a) have your hard-pressed staff handle the extra hassle of trying to squeeze money out of the guy or b) revoking the ticket and dealing with the customer service complaints when the outraged customer starts screaming down the phone?

The correct solution is to find out if the ballot winner has the money first, then allocate the ticket and email them. If they don't have the money, send them to the back of the queue and tell them they've lost, and move on to the next guy in the ballot list and check if *they're* solvent.

CraigHibee
03-08-2021, 01:58 PM
not had any funds taken for the initial ballot, fingers crossed for the 2nd one

Hibby70
03-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Account just updated now 😊. Managed to get my 4 for Thursday.

Onceinawhile
03-08-2021, 02:04 PM

Exactly how I feel about it.

Totally understand it isn't the clubs fault, but ffs, I was really looking forward to it.

Diclonius
03-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Looks like I've been successful. I assume we'll get emailed the tickets shortly?

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Pleased for those of you getting tickets now after thinking you'd been unsuccessful....

Gives me a little bit of hope that I might get one too.

Fingers crossed.

TheCabbage
03-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Yeah just saw my bank statement and then checked my online account after reading on here

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 02:21 PM
What areas have all the successful applicants got tickets for so far?

hibee1875
03-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Keep the faith folks. Moneys just come out my account there after me checking every 15mins thinking I’d been unsuccessful

Hibby70
03-08-2021, 02:22 PM

West Lower

St Pauli Hibee
03-08-2021, 02:24 PM

East for myself section 40. I'm right at the front though which means if it rains i'm getting soaked

Iggy Pope
The right amount is pending in my bank transaction as new but nowt showing on my Hibs account yet.

hibee_girl

East section 38

Edinburgh Green
not had any funds taken for the initial ballot, fingers crossed for the 2nd one

There was only 1 ballot.

Edinburgh Green
03-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Nothing in my account and no money has left my bank :boo hoo:

Since452
03-08-2021, 02:26 PM
A whole 900? Jeezo

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 02:27 PM
East for myself section 40. I'm right at the front though which means if it rains i'm getting soaked

Man.... My ST is section 40 in the east, admittedly im up high so no rain, but great section.

Mikey_1875
03-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Think I will just distract myself for a few hours and check later tonight. Checking my account every 15 minutes to see no money taken is doing me no favours :greengrin

ahibby
03-08-2021, 02:30 PM
5700 limited capacity but they expect full capacity in the matter of a week to two

Doesnt look like happening. NS announced that system for large sporting events to continue.

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Got two for Section 40, right down the front.

It only appeared in my account history 10 mins ago so if you for those still waiting, try logging in and out of your account - that`s what I did

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 02:36 PM

Me too - 60% chance of rain 20:00 on Thursday - oh boy

JXM73
03-08-2021, 02:40 PM
thought you lot were at the wind up "just taken money etc" this late... so checked mine - nowt - was gonna throw a blacksheep style rant...

3:39pm - Area 7 - i have no idea where that is but i just kicked the neighbours cat over the fence - happy days (my neighbour doesnt have a cat btw - just a saying)

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 02:42 PM
thought you lot were at the wind up "just taken money etc" this late... so checked mine - nowt - was gonna throw a blacksheep style rant...

3:39pm - Area 7 - i have no idea where that is but i just kicked the neighbours cat over the fence - happy days (my neighbour doesnt have a cat btw - just a saying)

Not sure i'd call them rants.... maybe :greengrin

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 02:44 PM

Area 7 is West Lower about halfway along towards the FF stand - shame about the no cat - - only joking, maybe

flash
03-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Just got my money taken off so don't give up.

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 02:48 PM
I wonder how many applied for this game to be honest... the last few games when it was first come first served didn't exactly sell out in record time?

Hiber-nation
03-08-2021, 02:50 PM
No money taken off bank and nothing in ticket account. Can't believe this, I stupidly didn't even consider not being successful.

JXM73
03-08-2021, 02:54 PM
there must be only a few hundred losing out on this, it's not exactly a glamour tie, some still wary of crowds, holidays and some wont pay over their season ticket purchase...

thought we'd get all the ST in at least :(

Hibee Mac
03-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Nothing so far here either, fingers crossed but I'm not very hopeful.....

This is going to be a painful process until we are allowed full stadiums again

Onceinawhile
03-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Still coming through as that's mine just been deducted. Keep the faith.

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Still coming through as that's mine just been deducted. Keep the faith.

They must have a fair few transactions to complete so no doubt it will take time - hang in there folks!

Mikey_1875
03-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Just got one through for the west lower! Was beginning to feel like the episode of still game with the wedding invites…

Onceinawhile
03-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Just got one through for the west lower! Was beginning to feel like the episode of still game with the wedding invites…

Where are you seeing where your seat is?

My online ticketing is still just showing as no upcoming events.

bringbackbenny
03-08-2021, 03:12 PM

I'm the same but can see it in my account history.

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 03:12 PM

Is your payment pending?

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 03:14 PM
I'm the same but can see it in my account history.

Ta! See them in there now, good tip.

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Wonder how the ballot works... im picturing the ticket office staff with darts and a plan of the stadium lololololololol

Mikey_1875
03-08-2021, 03:15 PM

It showed up in the account history as a purchased ticket, then when you click on that the seat number etc shows up

Onion
03-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Just had funds taken from cc this minute , so looks like a slow process. Hope for all yet.

green with envy
03-08-2021, 03:23 PM
Monies have been deducted for 4 tickets.

Hibee Mac
03-08-2021, 03:24 PM
There's still network and authentication bottlenecks, likely at both ends, for payment processing. Banks must surely have limits and blocks in place to stop someone suddenly spinning up a thousand AWS instances and clogging up their payment processing networks either as a deliberate DoS attack or through negligence.

Yes they absolutely do. Can you imagine how much extra hassle is involved with telling someone they've got a ticket and THEN finding out there's no money in their bank account to cover it, and then either a) have your hard-pressed staff handle the extra hassle of trying to squeeze money out of the guy or b) revoking the ticket and dealing with the customer service complaints when the outraged customer starts screaming down the phone?

The correct solution is to find out if the ballot winner has the money first, then allocate the ticket and email them. If they don't have the money, send them to the back of the queue and tell them they've lost, and move on to the next guy in the ballot list and check if *they're* solvent.Fair enough, you clearly know more about this stuff than me on my armchair!

Your second point in particular makes a lot of sense, hadn't even thought of that. I imagine it would be a nightmare to retrospectively take people's tickets back and re-route them to someone else...

I do still think this whole thing is coming across like a rush job but I'm less inclined to think it's the clubs fault now. They're at the mercy of the council...

GreenCastle
03-08-2021, 03:25 PM
Yup check account history and it shows the tickets.

I’m in far corner of the East but just happy to be going. Should be a good atmosphere !!(even better if they had let more fans in!)

The Spaceman
03-08-2021, 03:26 PM
HibernianVerse and I have just got our tickets - second game of the season after Santa Coloma. Just along from my ST seat in the same row and section :flag: delighted as missing the Ross County game on Sunday.

Mon Dieu4
03-08-2021, 03:28 PM
I wonder how many applied for this game to be honest... the last few games when it was first come first served didn't exactly sell out in record time?

I go to games with 6 of my pals and 2 of their kids, none of us are going until it's a case of walking up and using our season ticket without any of the carry on of applying etc, I know not everyone feels that way but there might be a fair few

Onceinawhile
03-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Is your payment pending?

Yes.

Found it in account history.

As I suspected they've overcharged for my son. Presumably that'll get sorted though

CraigHibee
03-08-2021, 03:41 PM
There was only 1 ballot.

It's all good, checked my bank and payment pending, wasn't earlier

Nakedmanoncrack
03-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Not heard anything, but money taken from account, so must have been succesfull.

The Spaceman
03-08-2021, 03:45 PM
They have stated if you haven't heard by tomorrow lunch time you have been unsuccessful. Don't worry if you haven't had ticket confirmation just yet as they'll be rolling them out result by result!

eastmainsmsh
03-08-2021, 03:55 PM
It’s great for fans getting ticket club won’t want to be in a position as such . Why wasn’t Murrayfield an option more fans

HappyAsHellas
03-08-2021, 04:01 PM
On the bright side my Motherwell tickets arrived this morning!

JimBHibees
03-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Anyone any idea how many requests were put in and how many tickets that covered? Seem to have got tickets though appear to be at side wall in section 45. Wonder how easy to move to better seats.

PatHead
03-08-2021, 04:05 PM
On the bright side my Motherwell tickets arrived this morning!

Wait until you get to see it. Real thriller but I won't ruin it by telling you the results.

Groathillgrump
03-08-2021, 04:06 PM
I've been checking my bank account for the last hour or so and as there was nothing showing as pending I thought I'd missed out. Just checked again a few minutes ago and £46 is now pending for the two tickets I was looking for.

Happy days! :thumbsup:

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Just got mine confirmed so they are still working through. Keep the faith.

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-08-2021, 04:08 PM
I’ve not had any money taken off.

Beginning to think the areas I selected somehow restricted my chances!

I would have sat anywhere tbh.

I would be annoyed if I missed out as I was looking forward to these Euro games more than anything else this season.

JimBHibees
03-08-2021, 04:09 PM
Really poor we have such a small crowd for such a massive game. Could have been real money spinner

03-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Wonder how the ballot works... im picturing the ticket office staff with darts and a plan of the stadium lololololololol

And instead of Gary Anderson doing my one I've got Pamela Anderson.

HibbyAndy
03-08-2021, 04:11 PM
And instead of Gary Anderson doing my one I've got Pamela Anderson.

:tee hee::top marks:thumbsup:

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Hallelujah!!

Money pending! Seat allocated….! And breathe…….

Pete70
03-08-2021, 04:48 PM
I've received an email confirming I have seat in the upper west stand. I even had no problems loading it to my Apple wallet.

SteveHFC
03-08-2021, 05:02 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/food-kiosks-for-hnk-rijeka1

Food kiosks open.

tanfield
03-08-2021, 06:01 PM
I'm showing as payment pending but no confirmation. Until money is actually taken I won't be convinced I was successful

jws1875
03-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Payment pending and ticket showing in account history

BlackSheep
03-08-2021, 06:10 PM
Got my confirmation email now too…. Is there a second email with the ticket on it?

Bobo
03-08-2021, 06:10 PM
I'm showing as payment pending but no confirmation. Until money is actually taken I won't be convinced I was successful

If you look at the history section of your ticket account it shows the seat numbers that you've been allocated 👍🏻

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 06:14 PM
If you look at the history section of your ticket account it shows the seat numbers that you've been allocated 👍🏻

And if you go into the history section, you can request an email confirmation. Tickets still to come but the email has all the gen on it.

gbhibby
03-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Ticket showing in Account history bang on half way line did not apply till late in the first day.

Big_Franck
03-08-2021, 06:30 PM
And if you go into the history section, you can request an email confirmation. Tickets still to come but the email has all the gen on it.

I've got my ticket email confirmation. Does access get added to our ST cards or is there another email to come with the ticket pdfs attached?

Keith_M
03-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Payment pending and ticket showing in account history

I'm having trouble navigating the new ticket website so, could somebody please post the URL of the page I should check?

Cheers.

kaimendhibs
03-08-2021, 06:38 PM
Hmmm. Payment pending, no email or ticket showing in account 😳😳😳

Billy Whizz
I'm having trouble navigating the new ticket website so, could somebody please post the URL of the page I should check?

Cheers.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Start with this Keith

Cheers.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/MyAccount/AccountHistory

Billy Whizz
03-08-2021, 06:43 PM
I've got my ticket email confirmation. Does access get added to our ST cards or is there another email to come with the ticket pdfs attached?

Another email with tickets attached, it won’t be added to your season ticket for this game, Frank

Since90+2
03-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Row C for me. Almost courtside seats. Can't wait.

hibee
03-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Looks like we’ve been allocated our 3 requested tickets in our first choice location.

Big_Franck
03-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Another email with tickets attached, it won’t be added to your season ticket for this game, Frank

Cheers Billy! 👍

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 06:46 PM

Try your account History. It’ll be there I’m sure :greengrin

gbhibby
03-08-2021, 06:47 PM
I choose a different part of the stadium so hopefully another email will be sent with pdfs. Not that clear in the confirmation email. Suppose this is new to everyone. They just seemed to copy this process for Ross County game

Big_Franck
03-08-2021, 06:49 PM

I had that for hours. Had the money showing as pending off my bank balance around midday but it's only just started showing in my account history.

kaimendhibs
03-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Try your account History. It’ll be there I’m sure :greengrin

Cheers. Found it 🥳

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 06:57 PM

I choose a different part of the stadium so hopefully another email will be sent with pdfs. Not that clear in the confirmation email. Suppose this is new to everyone. They just seemed to copy this process for Ross County game

You could only pick from the two stands so it’s nothing to do with your seat anyway with the FF being shut. Your confirmation email will have your seat number and row on it, tickets are on the next one to come. They’re getting through it mine arrived 5 mins ago.

SaulGoodman
03-08-2021, 06:59 PM
I’m starting to give up hope now tbh

gbhibby
03-08-2021, 06:59 PM
You could only pick from the two stands so it’s nothing to do with your seat anyway with the FF being shut. Your confirmation email will have your seat number and row on it, tickets are on the next one to come. They’re getting through it mine arrived 5 mins ago.
Thanks Iggy,

Keith_M
03-08-2021, 07:02 PM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Start with this Keith

Cheers, Billy, I'll give it a try.

:aok:

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-08-2021, 07:03 PM
I’m starting to give up hope now tbh

Same here, not heard a thing.

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Ha ha ha - I thought if you clicked on "Re-send email" you would get confirmation that the email had been sent. That didn`t come up so I kept clicking. It was at this phone that my phone started blowing up with email notifications lol

Billy Whizz
03-08-2021, 07:12 PM

Never give up, tickets will become available before the game, just be looking on here, always fans that can’t make it
Good luck

flash
03-08-2021, 07:12 PM
My ticket has now arrived in a second email.

tanfield
03-08-2021, 07:17 PM

Spendid, checked account history and can see the tickets there. Phew! 👍

bod
03-08-2021, 07:19 PM
Got mine

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 07:26 PM
My ticket has now arrived in a second email.

Did you get the actual ticket or just notification that you were successful - I`ll be doing the printing from home option

Gloucester Hibs
03-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Brother has just had 46 quid taken from his account, ya dancer! Wee Ron up late drawing names oot a hat 😁

ShadesLongThrow
03-08-2021, 07:33 PM
Got mine. A fortnight ago I was in the 3rd back row in the East. This week I'm in the back row of the West Upper. Definitely seeing parts of the stadium I've never been to before.

Chuck Rhoades
03-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Money has been pending out account since 2pm but no email yet with the ticket - anyone else in this position?

Iggy Pope
03-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Money has been pending out account since 2pm but no email yet with the ticket - anyone else in this position?

Chuck there is a myriad of posts on this thread mate that could put your mind at rest.

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2021, 07:42 PM

Yes me mate money out account and seats in account history but nothing from Hibs yet

Hermit Crab
03-08-2021, 07:53 PM
Yes me mate money out account and seats in account history but nothing from Hibs yet

Same, not concerned though, they'll sort it out on the night if need be.

Mikey
03-08-2021, 08:00 PM
It looks like we're going to be charged £23 for the child ticket in our group, that's what's pending in the bank and it says £23 on his ticket. They're going to have a lot of refunds to process if that's the same for everyone.

jgl07
03-08-2021, 08:11 PM
The more I think about it the more I am convinced that we are being run by dangerous lunatics.

The justification for reduced numbers was social distancing yet this results in all the supporters being being crammed into two stands(?).

It has been the same all the way since the Arsenal match. That was restricted to 2,000 yet all were in one and a bit stands. The match the week before last allowed 4,600 or so in two stands with the other two empty. If you could fit 4,600 into two stands there could be 8,000 or more in four.

What abomination will there be for Ross County?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

hibbydad
03-08-2021, 08:14 PM
The more I think about it the more I am convinced that we are being run by dangerous lunatics.

The justification for reduced numbers was social distancing yet this results in all the supporters being being crammed into two stands(?).

It has been the same all the way since the Arsenal match. That was restricted to 2,000 yet all were in one and a bit stands. The match the week before last allowed 4,600 or so in two stands with the other two empty. If you could fit 4,600 into two stands there could be 8,000 or more in four.

I could not agree more JG people need to wake up and vote these idiots out

Hibby Gav
03-08-2021, 08:16 PM
Just got an email from the club with my tickets for Thursday :thumbsup:

ggtth

Hibby70
03-08-2021, 08:22 PM
It looks like we're going to be charged £23 for the child ticket in our group, that's what's pending in the bank and it says £23 on his ticket. They're going to have a lot of refunds to process if that's the same for everyone.

Correct price charged for my kid.

Hiber-nation
03-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Just got an email from the club with my tickets for Thursday :thumbsup:

ggtth

Good stuff, nothing in my bank account, ticketing history or emails but there is still hope....:pray:

03-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Good stuff, nothing in my bank account, ticketing history or emails but there is still hope....:pray:

Me neither. Still got until tomorrow lunchtime so all is not lost, yet.

CMurdoch
03-08-2021, 08:29 PM

Check your account history
The tickets should be sitting there

hibee
03-08-2021, 08:30 PM

I’ve been charged £23 plus 2 x £14 for the kids, I hadn’t even noticed they put the prices up from last week!

nellio
03-08-2021, 08:34 PM
Maybe the extra 900 haven’t been allocated yet, keep faith

My man!

Just checked and I've been sucessful. Over the moon to be going!!!

GreenCastle
03-08-2021, 08:42 PM

Add it to the stupid restrictions during covid list.

It doesn’t make sense - it’s ridiculous really that the stands behind the goals will be empty once again..especially when the fans behind the goal at Motherwell helped Hibs out with great noise.

Big_Franck
03-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Literally just received my email with my ticket pdfs attached. Fair play to the ticket office staff working until this time as it doesn't all seem to be automated.

MacBean
03-08-2021, 08:46 PM
email just received and charged for tickets as well. Plenty time for more to come through so don’t give up hope yet

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Literally just received my email with my ticket pdfs attached. Fair play to the ticket office staff working until this time as it doesn't all seem to be automated.

Yay, just got mine too - if they are still working in the TO, that`s a tremendous effort and well appreciated (on my part at least!)

Eyrie
03-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Ditto on the ticket arriving and the good work being done by our ticketing office staff.

seanshow
03-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Confirmation email didn't arrive until 9.43pm tonight so still time today and tomorrow for other people to get lucky

Simkin911
03-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Confirmation email didn't arrive until 9.43pm tonight so still time today and tomorrow for other people to get lucky

Mine just arrived at 10.35pm via email although my account did show the seats this afternoon.

03-08-2021, 09:57 PM
No tickets for me yet but I see the pie pack vouchers are now on sale, with new vegan option and pizza twist.

scoopyboy
03-08-2021, 09:58 PM
I got my tickets at 5pm tonight via email.

As a by the way, it was not from Hibs it was from [email protected]

I never received an email from Hibs at all.

So for anybody waiting make sure you haven't got it in spam folder or similar.

Irish_Steve
03-08-2021, 10:08 PM
I got my tickets at 5pm tonight via email.

As a by the way, it was not from Hibs it was from [email protected]

I never received an email from Hibs at all.

So for anybody waiting make sure you haven't got it in spam folder or similar.

Damn, you are right. And there was me being all soppy thinking Mel and the gang were working by candlelight to send out our tickets :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-08-2021, 06:17 AM
Check your account history
The tickets should be sitting there

Thanks for the reply but I can’t find my account history. I know the Hibs website has been revamped but I don’t find it the easiest to navigate. I don’t think I’m going to get any joy though as there are no other indicators (money taken/email).

Hiber-nation
04-08-2021, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the reply but I can’t find my account history. I know the Hibs website has been revamped but I don’t find it the easiest to navigate. I don’t think I’m going to get any joy though as there are no other indicators (money taken/email).

Click on the wee face top right next to the shopping basket. Then View Account Menu then Account History. Still nowt for me.

Onceinawhile
04-08-2021, 06:23 AM

Mine is the same situation.

Clearly says child and £23 on the ticket.

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-08-2021, 06:29 AM
Click on the wee face top right next to the shopping basket. Then View Account Menu then Account History. Still nowt for me.

Thanks, saw the account history and nothing for this game!

I honestly wasn’t too concerned as I thought near enough everyone that wanted a ticket would get one.

Pretty hacked off but what can I do.

erin go bragh
04-08-2021, 06:32 AM
No tickets for me yet but I see the pie pack vouchers are now on sale, with new vegan option and pizza twist.

Bad enough I’ve missed out on a ticket but the pizza twist is another kick in the nomads

TO1875
04-08-2021, 06:46 AM
Damn, you are right. And there was me being all soppy thinking Mel and the gang were working by candlelight to send out our tickets :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

They need to be processed manually by clicking on each booking, everybody successful will receive tickets by end of today! 🤩

Keith_M
04-08-2021, 06:54 AM
Just noticed I got an E-Mail at 11:00 last night.

Section 38.

Brightside
04-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Got all the tickets at tea time yesterday. All adults and kids prices sorted.

Dibben
04-08-2021, 07:06 AM
Still waiting and hoping…. 🤞🏻

DunblaneHibby
04-08-2021, 07:24 AM
Still waiting and hoping…. 🤞🏻

Me too

Antifa Hibs
04-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Got my tickets delivered via email last night. First time trying to go paperless so I have added the 6 tickets to my Google Pay Wallet and they're all showing on my mobile which is good. How do I send these tickets to the people i'm going with's Google Wallet? Don't want to be standing their scanning everyone in, plus others will want to arrive earlier etc.:aok:

Billy Whizz
04-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Got my tickets delivered via email last night. First time trying to go paperless so I have added the 6 tickets to my Google Pay Wallet and they're all showing on my mobile which is good. How do I send these tickets to the people i'm going with's Google Wallet? Don't want to be standing their scanning everyone in, plus others will want to arrive earlier etc.:aok:
Click on the ticket, then the 3 dots
It will get you an option on the top, square with an arrow, to send on

This is the way with an apple wallet
Alternatively you could forward the email to them

gbhibby
04-08-2021, 08:05 AM
There not Their. 🤔
You could forward the email to the others so they can either print off the tickets or add to Google Pay or Apple depending on their phone.

Cardinal G
04-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Me too
Snap, checking email, bank and ticket account every 30 mins now.

H113EE5
04-08-2021, 08:30 AM

Hi. Just tried to save mine onto G Pay but get an error message. Did you just click on the G Pay save to phone link?

Lago
04-08-2021, 08:46 AM
Just reading all the post about tickets, application, receipts, acknowledgement, money taken, spam folder check.
Remember the good old days you just wondered up to a turnstile, put your money through the wee grill and clicked your way in, happy days 😁

Hiber-nation
04-08-2021, 08:55 AM
Just got notice that I've been successful, thank god for that! Pending on bank account and in my Hibs account history. No email yet.

flash
04-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Just got notice that I've been successful, thank god for that! Pending on bank account and in my Hibs account history. No email yet.

Good things come to those who wait.

Hiber-nation
04-08-2021, 09:15 AM
Good things come to those who wait.

That was like waiting for the result of a job interview!

gbhibby
04-08-2021, 09:40 AM
I did not get the email but in account history there is an option to resend email.

Antifa Hibs
04-08-2021, 09:42 AM
Hi. Just tried to save mine onto G Pay but get an error message. Did you just click on the G Pay save to phone link?

I did it on the PC which was already logged into my Google account, the tickets then appeared on my phone a minute later.

There not Their. 🤔
You could forward the email to the others so they can either print off the tickets or add to Google Pay or Apple depending on their phone.

Click on the ticket, then the 3 dots
It will get you an option on the top, square with an arrow, to send on

This is the way with an apple wallet
Alternatively you could forward the email to them

Think i'll have to go old skool and print them. There is 3 dots at the top but only gives me the option to Remove them.

gbhibby
04-08-2021, 09:49 AM
Just reading all the post about tickets, application, receipts, acknowledgement, money taken, spam folder check.
Remember the good old days you just wondered up to a turnstile, put your money through the wee grill and clicked your way in, happy days 😁
Aye and skipping school to queue up for tickets for big games.

jgl07
04-08-2021, 10:01 AM
A ticket finally arrived late last night from Ticketmaster. I had just about given up. It’s in the West Stand Upper this week after the East Stand last time and the West Lower for Arsenal. I assume that the North Stand remains closed?

I have not applied for the Ross County match as I will be away on Saturday. I assume that it can be watched using Hibs-Pass?

H18 SFR
04-08-2021, 10:02 AM
A ticket finally arrived late last night from Ticketmaster. I had just about given up. It’s in the West Stand Upper this week after the East Stand last time and the West Lower for Arsenal. I assume that the North Stand remains closed?

I have not applied for the Ross County match as I will be away on Saturday. I assume that it can be watched using Hibs-Pass?

Remember that the game is on Sunday mate.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2021, 10:18 AM

The Ross County games on the Sunday.

O'Rourke3
04-08-2021, 10:25 AM
My ticket just arrived. Whew. West Upper quite near my own seat.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

jgl07
04-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Remember that the game is on Sunday mate.
It says Saturday 3:00 on the BBC. I would have assumed it would be moved to Sunday with Hibs playing Thursday night.

In any event we are not due back in Edinburgh until 6:00pm on Sunday. So it will have to be the Hibs-Pass.

SaulGoodman
04-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Looks like I’m not going

Jay
04-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Looks like I’m not going

Gutted for you. I kept checking back last night to see if youd heard anything. Hopefully some will be returned or available on here .

Dibben
04-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Hopefully the club come out and say all tickets now allocated or email everyone who was unsuccessful this time - will save me keep refreshing my phone and get in with my work!!

Hopefully means I should get tickets for Sunday!

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-08-2021, 10:55 AM
I got an email at 10:35 to confirm i got tickets.

Sorry to hear if others are missing out.

BoomtownHibees
04-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Hopefully the club come out and say all tickets now allocated or email everyone who was unsuccessful this time - will save me keep refreshing my phone and get in with my work!!

Hopefully means I should get tickets for Sunday!

It won’t have any baring on Sunday

wookie70
04-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Has the club came out and said how many applied and how many tickets are available in the ballot. It isn't impossible everyone will get a ticket and it is just the speed of admin that is making it look like a lottery

04-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Has the club came out and said how many applied and how many tickets are available in the ballot. It isn't impossible everyone will get a ticket and it is just the speed of admin that is making it look like a lottery

5600 were available, clubs said there was a big demand for tickets. They would have said everyone was getting a ticket if there were enough for everyone that wanted one.

Cardinal G
04-08-2021, 12:20 PM
I got an email at 10:35 to confirm i got tickets.

Sorry to hear if others are missing out.

Same here, got 2 West Upper, hoping I'm lucky for Sundays ballot but feel those unsuccessful for tomorrow's match have a better chance for Ross County match.

marinello59
04-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Same here, got 2 West Upper, hoping I'm lucky for Sundays ballot but feel those unsuccessful for tomorrow's match have a better chance for Ross County match.

The weighting will only come in for league matches unfortunately so every ST holder will have an equal chance regardless of whether they manage to attend tomorrow or not. I really hope that nobody is unlucky enough to miss out twice.

CMurdoch
04-08-2021, 12:32 PM
The weighting will only come in for league matches unfortunately so every ST holder will have an equal chance regardless of whether they manage to attend tomorrow or not. I really hope that nobody is unlucky enough to miss out twice.

Did u get a ticket eventually?

Hermit Crab
04-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Not many folk missed out it seems which is good but if you're one of the unlucky ones its no fun like.

easty
04-08-2021, 12:36 PM
Not many folk missed out it seems which is good but if you're one of the unlucky ones its no fun like.

Aye it’s *****. Went to the Santa Coloma game, went through to Motherwell. Suppose I cannae complain too much. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Edinburgh Green
04-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Looks like i'm one of the unlucky ones. :boo hoo::boo hoo:

PS F U Edinburgh Council

flash
04-08-2021, 12:44 PM
Season holders who missed out should get one for Sunday in my humble and about to be ridiculed opinion.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2021, 12:53 PM
Season holders who missed out should get one for Sunday in my humble and about to be ridiculed opinion.

Thats not a bad idea and will that come into play for league games will it not? A weighted ballot is the plan isn't it?

CMurdoch
04-08-2021, 12:54 PM

The difference is we have all payed to attend Sundays game and 5000 of those folk will miss out whereas as those who miss out on Thursday won't be paying for a match ticket they can't use.

I take it there is no appeal process to the council for Sunday. Even getting a rise to a third capacity would be a big improvement.

flash
04-08-2021, 12:55 PM
The difference is we have all payed for Sundays game and 5000 will miss out whereas as those who miss out on Thursday won't out financially.
I take it there is no appeal process to the council for Sunday. Even getting a rise to a third capacity would be a big improvement.
I accept that but as a lucky one tomorrow I would be happy to slightly lessen my chance for Sunday to let this happen.

flash
04-08-2021, 12:56 PM
Thats not a bad idea and will that come into play for league games will it not? A weighted ballot is the plan isn't it?

Hopefully it won't be needed after Sunday.

SaulGoodman
04-08-2021, 12:56 PM
I’m going golfing tomorrow instead now, any one else that missed out wanting to come? :greengrin

flash
04-08-2021, 01:00 PM
I’m going golfing tomorrow instead now, any one else that missed out wanting to come? :greengrin

There wasn't anyone else.:wink:

Iggy Pope
04-08-2021, 01:04 PM

Wonder how the weighting works when one ST can get multiple network holders on a single ballot. Can’t weigh it against everyone can they? In fact I wonder how the ballot is operated full stop :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
04-08-2021, 01:07 PM

Well, they already have one for Sunday. Whether they are able to get in is the question. 😉

happiehibbie
04-08-2021, 01:16 PM
I managed to get a ticket Happy with that.

I also want a ticket for Sunday. as a gold season ticket holder hopefully get one again.

As in a previous post Hibs brought in this tear system we all had the option to purchase a Gold Silver or Bronze Ticket I think the ballot should be the same

:fishin:

Lago
04-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Aye and skipping school to queue up for tickets for big games.
😂

Hermit Crab
04-08-2021, 01:59 PM
I managed to get a ticket Happy with that.

I also want a ticket for Sunday. as a gold season ticket holder hopefully get one again.

As in a previous post Hibs brought in this tear system we all had the option to purchase a Gold Silver or Bronze Ticket I think the ballot should be the same

:fishin:

I always opt for bronze in the ballots as everybody else wants the gold and silver seats and nobody wants the bronze. Fools. :greengrin

alihibs1
04-08-2021, 02:04 PM
What we saying... 8000 apply through the ballot?

5,600 tickets

So 70% of getting one. Would hate to be one of the unlucky ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marinello59
04-08-2021, 02:06 PM
Wonder how the weighting works when one ST can get multiple network holders on a single ballot. Can’t weigh it against everyone can they? In fact I wonder how the ballot is operated full stop :greengrin

I think it’s a giant bingo style machine with thousands of balls in it. :greengrin

bringbackbenny
04-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Has a ballot for Sunday been announced yet?

Blaster
04-08-2021, 02:24 PM

Are you sure the person who applied on your behalf did it properly mate 😉

flash

It's open through the ticketing page on official site.

marinello59

Aye, you can enter now.

bringbackbenny
04-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Aye, you can enter now.

Thanks. I must have missed the announcement.

Edinburgh Green
04-08-2021, 02:45 PM
I wonder if Hibs will email those that aren't successful?

SaulGoodman
04-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Are you sure the person who applied on your behalf did it properly mate 😉

I’ve got every faith he did 😂

Edinburgh Green
04-08-2021, 03:01 PM
I’ve got every faith he did 😂

Saul see my new thread, everyone who entered the ballot will get a ticket. :thumbsup:

easty
04-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Aye it’s *****. Went to the Santa Coloma game, went through to Motherwell. Suppose I cannae complain too much. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Got tickets :aok::flag:

Anyone still wanting one...go online now. Plenty look available.

Stuart93
04-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Surprised there was less ST holders entered the ballot than capacity we’re allowed.

Bit more communication from the club to alert people that tickets are on general sale would be nice

wookie70
04-08-2021, 04:47 PM
5600 were available, clubs said there was a big demand for tickets. They would have said everyone was getting a ticket if there were enough for everyone that wanted one.

Looks like my suspicions were right. I doubted we would sell the original tickets and given how poor comms are regarding tickets it is no surprise how this has all played out. At least everyone who was a ST holder who wanted a ticket got one but not exactly a brilliant exercise in how to run it from the club and council. Surely the second the ballot application has closed an email could have been put out saying if you applied you were successful.

flash
04-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Where do folk get the energy to moan about practically everything the club ever does?
Everyone who wants a ticket has got one. I would have thought that counts as good news.

04-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Looks like my suspicions were right. I doubted we would sell the original tickets and given how poor comms are regarding tickets it is no surprise how this has all played out. At least everyone who was a ST holder who wanted a ticket got one but not exactly a brilliant exercise in how to run it from the club and council. Surely the second the ballot application has closed an email could have been put out saying if you applied you were successful.

Yes, looks like you were. I'd taken the way they'd worded it on the website, about there being overwhelming interest, to mean they could tell there were more wanting a seat than were available. As I've just posted on another thread, I imagine the system for the ballot probably isn't sophisticated enough to let them know right away whether or not all the applicants would be getting a ticket.

As you say, at least everyone's getting a ticket. 👍

wookie70
04-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Yes, looks like you were. I'd taken the way they'd worded it on the website, about there being overwhelming interest, to mean they could tell there were more wanting a seat than were available. As I've just posted on another thread, I imagine the system for the ballot probably isn't sophisticated enough to let them know right away whether or not all the applicants would be getting a ticket.

As you say, at least everyone's getting a ticket. 👍

I tend to take quite a bit of the comms on ticketing with a pinch of salt. Glad it will sell out and ST holders will be there but does it really have to be so hard and is there anyone we can hire out with Ticketmaster to do Ticketing. Having dealt with the Ticket Office staff at ER lots of times they have always came across brilliantly but as soon as it is an online scramble it is always poor.

wookie70
04-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Where do folk get the energy to moan about practically everything the club ever does?
Everyone who wants a ticket has got one. I would have thought that counts as good news.

It certainly is good news, you would think the club could have shared that news a couple of days or so back. You seem to have the energy to post about those that are commenting so it shouldn't be a surprise that some of us feel it is ok to talk about when the club doesn't do so well. For what it is worth I think the club does most things very well but ticketing, and the comms around it, is a massive weak spot.

Iggy Pope
04-08-2021, 06:23 PM
Reading Hibs.net the last couple of days has got me absolutely ****ed.

SaulGoodman
04-08-2021, 08:56 PM
Saul see my new thread, everyone who entered the ballot will get a ticket. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I can confirm that I have got a ticket now!

Mikey
06-08-2021, 06:48 AM
Mine is the same situation.

Clearly says child and £23 on the ticket.

The £23 charge for the child ticket is now through the bank so I've requested a partial refund.

Mikey
06-08-2021, 08:40 AM
Refunded already.

EI255
07-08-2021, 10:36 PM
I'm sure we'd all be having a party over in Riejka next week. Shame, but our time will come again.

GGTTH

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk