PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell Game

Pages : [1] 2

SteveHFC
24-07-2021, 09:37 PM
Alan Burrows said the plan is to have some away fans next Sunday for the season opener. :hyper

https://twitter.com/alan_burrows/status/1419007162580357120?s=21

Glory Lurker
24-07-2021, 09:42 PM
No surprise there. My ticket for the Arsenal match has a voucher on it for priority to Hibs first five away games.

mim
24-07-2021, 09:46 PM
No surprise there. My ticket for the Arsenal match has a voucher on it for priority to Hibs first five away games.

Mine was only the first 4. What's going on??

04Sauzee
24-07-2021, 09:47 PM

You as well?

SteveHFC
24-07-2021, 09:48 PM

Everyone who went to the Arsenal game should get first priority. :greengrin

TamHibs
24-07-2021, 09:50 PM
Wonder if they will begin the away season ticket scheme again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
24-07-2021, 09:56 PM

Or will it be a free for all.

Ringothedog
24-07-2021, 09:59 PM

Hope so, if not back to loyalty points

gbhibby
24-07-2021, 10:20 PM
8 posts before loyalty points are mentioned, must be a record. Seriously, away season ticket holders should get first dibs. The club have a database of who buys away tickets on a regular basis but are not away season ticket holders so these fans should rank next so yes a loyalty scheme would be easy to introduce.

hibbysam
24-07-2021, 10:41 PM
8 posts before loyalty points are mentioned, must be a record. Seriously, away season ticket holders should get first dibs. The club have a database of who buys away tickets on a regular basis but are not away season ticket holders so these fans should rank next so yes a loyalty scheme would be easy to introduce.

There are no away season tickets and won’t be this season as the club will have no idea how many tickets we get per game. It’ll be a free for all between season ticket holders game to game.

B.H.F.C
24-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Can’t see it. Don’t think they’ll do anything full stop. Feels like it’ll be pretty much first come, first serve in ticketing now.

davhibby
24-07-2021, 11:15 PM
Motherwell fans on p&b seem to think we’re getting 2500, seems like a lot to me?

TamHibs
24-07-2021, 11:16 PM
Motherwell fans on p&b seem to think we’re getting 2500, seems like a lot to me?

I heard it was around that figure as well. Would mean they were getting around 7k for their game against us as I’m sure they’ve got 4.7k for their season ticket holders

Sir David Gray
24-07-2021, 11:25 PM

That seems a lot to me.

I'd have thought Motherwell would have been looking to cater for non-season ticket holders before any away fans.

DH1875
25-07-2021, 08:23 AM
How many fans have they been getting for preseason games? Stadium holds about 14k so 7.5k would be just over half. Maybe.

Ringothedog
25-07-2021, 08:26 AM
That seems a lot to me.

I'd have thought Motherwell would have been looking to cater for non-season ticket holders before any away fans.

I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.

ian cruise
25-07-2021, 08:28 AM
I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial
as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.

I suppose it's possible it's only open to Hibs Season ticket holders therefore less hassle with track and trace rather than walk ups.

Ringothedog
25-07-2021, 08:31 AM
I suppose it's possible it's only open to Hibs Season ticket holders therefore less hassle with track and trace rather than walk ups.

Good point, it will be interesting to see what happens with tickets

Sir David Gray
25-07-2021, 08:36 AM
I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.

Yeah money talks, I'd be disappointed if we did something like this though.

Fair enough let away fans in if all of your own fans who want to go have been catered for but not before then.

B.H.F.C
25-07-2021, 09:03 AM
No chance we’ll get 2.5k.

Motherwell have confirmed they’re allowed 4.5k in and have asked all season ticket holders to confirm whether they’ll be attending by 6pm on Tuesday.

Billy Whizz
25-07-2021, 09:10 AM

Motherwell have confirmed they’re allowed 4.5k in and have asked all season ticket holders to confirm whether they’ll be attending by 6pm on Tuesday.

Do we know if there will be Motherwell fans located in the away stand?

Fir Park Capacity is around 13,600 which includes 4,500 in the away stand
So if they give the away stand to Hibs supporters, 50% of the approx Motherwell season tickets (4,500) will be in the 3 home stands

If that’s the case, Hibs could get 2,000 or so

B.H.F.C
25-07-2021, 09:18 AM
Do we know if there will be Motherwell fans located in the away stand?

Fir Park Capacity is around 13,600 which includes 4,500 in the away stand
So if they give the away stand to Hibs supporters, 50% of the approx Motherwell season tickets (4,500) will be in the 3 home stands

If that’s the case, Hibs could get 2,000 or so

To be fair they have said they’ll be allowed up to 4.5k home fans rather than that being the total attendance.

But I still can’t see us getting as many as suggested. Would be good if we did though.

Sir David Gray
25-07-2021, 09:19 AM
How many fans have they been getting for preseason games? Stadium holds about 14k so 7.5k would be just over half. Maybe.

They had nearly 2,000 in for their League Cup matches v Queen of the South and Annan.

CMurdoch
25-07-2021, 09:29 AM

Confirmation of attendance will be the way of things until we are allowed more folk in than we have ST holders.
We need double Thursdays allowable number to get everyone in based on 10% not being able to make ir

TheCabbage
25-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Just remember hardly any trains on sundays in Scotland for people applying for tickets as this will hamper the ability to get there if we get any tickets.

hibbysam
25-07-2021, 09:42 AM

Home fans won’t have an impact on away fans. Burrows stated in a tweet in reply to a Motherwell fan that they’ve set aside some for general sale, plus any season tickets that don’t get taken up. The away end will already have been confirmed by the council how many it can hold id imagine.

Billy Whizz
25-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Reading the Motherwell FC Q&S for the game

Key points
We will have up to 4,500 home supporters in Fir Park for our opening Premiership match of the 2021/22 season.

Hibernian visit ML1 on Sunday, 1 August and we’re asking for your help to ensure we can at least get every season ticket holder into the stadium.

Due to ongoing social distancing requirements and to help us plan, we are asking all season ticket holders to let us know as soon as possible if they can make the match.

Please fill out our Hibernian season ticket attendance confirmation form now to help us plan. It is essential you let us know if you can make it, so that we can allocate you/your party seats.

If you can’t make it, you don’t have to do anything, and we’ll hopefully see you at the next home match.

The deadline for letting us know is 6pm on Tuesday, 27 July.

WILL I BE IN MY NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEAT?
We anticipate we will be able to get you in your normal season ticket stand for this match. But, due to social distancing regulations, we are unable to guarantee you’ll get your precise season ticket seat this time.

Last bit suggests they will be in the home stands, not the away stand

B.H.F.C
25-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Home fans won’t have an impact on away fans. Burrows stated in a tweet in reply to a Motherwell fan that they’ve set aside some for general sale, plus any season tickets that don’t get taken up. The away end will already have been confirmed by the council how many it can hold id imagine.

Surely the council just approve the attendance and it’s up to them what they do from there. If what they are doing with their own fans doesn’t impact on us, why not just tell us what we were getting on Friday, when the stuff was put out about home attendance, as well?

B.H.F.C
25-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Reading the Motherwell FC Q&S for the game

Key points
We will have up to 4,500 home supporters in Fir Park for our opening Premiership match of the 2021/22 season.

Hibernian visit ML1 on Sunday, 1 August and we’re asking for your help to ensure we can at least get every season ticket holder into the stadium.

Due to ongoing social distancing requirements and to help us plan, we are asking all season ticket holders to let us know as soon as possible if they can make the match.

Please fill out our Hibernian season ticket attendance confirmation form now to help us plan. It is essential you let us know if you can make it, so that we can allocate you/your party seats.

If you can’t make it, you don’t have to do anything, and we’ll hopefully see you at the next home match.

The deadline for letting us know is 6pm on Tuesday, 27 July.

WILL I BE IN MY NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEAT?
We anticipate we will be able to get you in your normal season ticket stand for this match. But, due to social distancing regulations, we are unable to guarantee you’ll get your precise season ticket seat this time.

Last bit suggests they will be in the home stands, not the away stand

It could just mean that they don’t need to open that stand to accommodate the number being allowed, just like us leaving two closed on Thursday.

4.5k is about a third of their capacity, not too dissimilar to what The Rangers are getting next week just along the road.

southern hibby
25-07-2021, 10:00 AM
There are no away season tickets and won’t be this season as the club will have no idea how many tickets we get per game. It’ll be a free for all between season ticket holders game to game.

Not disputing anything you say. However the ticket office informed me that if ( and when ) fans are allowed back into away games then the Away season ticket would be reintroduced and each person on the
List would be contacted to see if they are still interested in joining for this season.

GGTTH

hibbysam
25-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Surely the council just approve the attendance and it’s up to them what they do from there. If what they are doing with their own fans doesn’t impact on us, why not just tell us what we were getting on Friday, when the stuff was put out about home attendance, as well?

Council need to approve the seating plan as well surely? That’s what gets the safety certificate. It’s all guesswork.

hibbysam
25-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Not disputing anything you say. However the ticket office informed me that if ( and when ) fans are allowed back into away games then the Away season ticket would be reintroduced and each person on the
List would be contacted to see if they are still interested in joining.

GGTTH

Interesting, didn’t we have 300 before? What if we only get offered 150 for an away game? Would turn into a shambles. The original points of the AST was that there were less than the lowest away allocation, you can’t guarantee that until stadiums go back to full crowds.

B.H.F.C
Council need to approve the seating plan as well surely? That’s what gets the safety certificate. It’s all guesswork.

Seating plan I’d imagine they do yes. Who’s sitting in the seats, not so sure.

Billy Whizz
It could just mean that they don’t need to open that stand to accommodate the number being allowed, just like us leaving two closed on Thursday.

4.5k is about a third of their capacity, not too dissimilar to what The Rangers are getting next week just along the road.

Why would Burrows say away fans will get in then, where are they going?
I wasn’t expecting to get into Fir Park next Sunday, this would be a bonus

B.H.F.C
25-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Why would Burrows say away fans will get in then, where are they going?
I wasn’t expecting to get into Fir Park next Sunday, this would be a bonus

Not saying away fans won’t get in. Just don’t see it being 2.5k.

hibbysam
25-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Seating plan I’d imagine they do yes. Who’s sitting in the seats, not so sure.

Yeah who sits where will be up to the club I’d imagine, but they won’t allow two different sets of fans in one stand I doubt so they’ll have set the home stands up for however many they are keeping for themselves and put the rest in the away end. Presume they’re just waiting to have this signed off.

04Sauzee
25-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Some of Alan Burrows tweets yesterday ⬇️

Yes Scott, the plan is for away fans in the South Stand 👍🏼

⬇️

We are going to have a general sale to Well fans - whatever STs say they can’t come, we’ll put that on general plus the few hundred we had before we started. We have a good amount already, far more than we normally get for a standard walk up game (on a Sat at 3pm). 👍🏼

Billy Whizz
25-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Not saying away fans won’t get in. Just don’t see it being 2.5k.

We very rarely take 2,500 to Motherwell anyway

Mikey_1875
25-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Hopefully the details are sorted Monday/Tuesday so that we know where we stand on the issue. Said on an earlier thread i’d guess 800-1000 away fans. With regards to ASTs I think working on the anticipation that we will be back to full houses after the 9th then it is certainly worth reintroducing it for the 300 or so that are and sell any remaining tickets to regular ST holders. The only problem I can see is that it might be a lot of admin for the Ticket office to sort out in less than a weeks notice.

BS44
25-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Anybody that's used a NOW TV pass to watch skysports know if a day pass is 24 hours from the time you activate pass?

Want to get the old man sorted out so he can watch us on the Sunday, the other team from Edinburgh who have just joined us back in the top league are playing previous evening, he'd like to see that game too

flash
25-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Anybody that's used a NOW TV pass to watch skysports know if a day pass is 24 hours from the time you activate pass?

Want to get the old man sorted out so he can watch us on the Sunday, the other team from Edinburgh who have just joined us back in the top league are playing previous evening, he'd like to see that game too

Pretty sure it's 24 hours from activation.

Tambo
25-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Pretty sure it's 24 hours from activation.

Yes 24 hours as soon as you activate.

Tambo
25-07-2021, 11:52 AM

Activate it at 8pm Saturday then he can watch both.

Keith_M
25-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Just remember hardly any trains on sundays in Scotland for people applying for tickets as this will hamper the ability to get there if we get any tickets.

So the priority should really be for any Hibs Fans that live within a ten mile radius of Fir Park.

EDIT: After a quick check of Google Maps, I've decided it should be a 12 mile radius ;-)

TheCabbage
25-07-2021, 02:31 PM
So the priority should really be for any Hibs Fans that live within a ten mile radius of Fir Park.

EDIT: After a quick check of Google Maps, I've decided it should be a 12 mile radius ;-)

Got to have some benefits not being an Edinburgh resident!

Kojock
25-07-2021, 04:43 PM

I sent an email to Lynne asking if they were introducing the AST this season and got the following reply.
Due to the ongoing restrictions with Covid -19 we will not be running an away season ticket scheme for 21-22. In the event that this changes part way through the season then I will contact all previous members first.

Chorley Hibee
25-07-2021, 05:08 PM

Priority to Hibs fans who actually live in Motherwell surely (can see Fir Park from my living room window). 😉

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Just got an email saying AST holders will get a ticket for this game. How easy is it to get to via public transport? I usually go on a supporters bus so I am a bit lost when it comes to train stations to stadium distances.

andrew70
26-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Just got an email saying AST holders will get a ticket for this game. How easy is it to get to via public transport? I usually go on a supporters bus so I am a bit lost when it comes to train stations to stadium distances.

Where are you based?

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Where are you based?

Leith. Looked at the train station in Motherwell and I doubt my legs would carry me that distance so if anyone is running a bus I would be looking for a seat.

Tully
26-07-2021, 11:18 AM
Got email from ticket office to confirm if i want to continue woth my away season ticket

Keith_M
26-07-2021, 11:19 AM
Priority to Hibs fans who actually live in Motherwell surely (can see Fir Park from my living room window). 😉

Fair enough, you need something to make up for having to actually live there.

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Have to say this has really lifted my mood, I was feeling a bit low and crappy this morning but to have communication about away games again is exciting. I have completed my form and submitted it to Lynn. Motherwell maybe a bit soon for me in terms of getting there but just the thought of going to watch Hibs away again has got me rather moist!! :greengrin

SteveHFC
26-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Got email from ticket office to confirm if i want to continue woth my away season ticket

Same here.

2,000 tickets confirmed for Sunday.

bigwheel
26-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Fantastic news

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 11:28 AM
We're getting 2,000 tickets.

https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1419620058976956416?s=19

vinhibs
26-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Thats way more that I expected. How many in total are they allowed in the game?

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Thats way more that I expected. How many in total are they allowed in the game?

Think is it 4500, I think that is what Motherwell put out on Twitter

B.H.F.C
26-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Really surprised, but delighted, that we’re getting as many as that. Brilliant, can’t wait for Sunday.

Bishop Hibee
26-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Good news. I’ll be trying for tickets for sure.

vinhibs
26-07-2021, 11:38 AM

Bizarre - first league game in 18 months and they don't expect any more that 2500. Great for us though!!

04Sauzee
26-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Never had a ticket sent by post before. That's a bit of a gamble with the post round here 👀👀

davhibby
26-07-2021, 11:44 AM

4500 home fans. So 6500 all in

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 11:45 AM

:aok: Couldn't remember the exact details, thanks.

04Sauzee
26-07-2021, 11:47 AM

That's close to 50% capacity? You would think that season ticket holders should be OK for ER ? Maybe just not in your own seat possibly.

flash
26-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Not going personally but great that the team will have Hibbies in there cheering them on.

Stuart93
26-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Great we’re allowed as many away fans as that but that’s more than half the amount we were allowed in Easter Road on Thursday

Again, how’s this been worked out?

TelaStella
26-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Assuming this is just a first come first served kinda thing?

Mikey
26-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Assuming this is just a first come first served kinda thing?

For season ticket holders aye, presumably once AST's and hospitality season ticket holders have been taken care of.

I wonder how many of the 2000 will be available come 5pm?

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Just checking trains for Sunday to Motherwell. I maybe wrong but it looks like there is one train in the morning arriving at 10:53 then there is not another one until one arriving at 17:53, I am using Trainline app, Waverley to Motherwell. This I assume is not correct.

AugustaHibs
26-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Just checking trains for Sunday to Motherwell. I maybe wrong but it looks like there is one train in the morning arriving at 10:53 then there is not another one until one arriving at 17:53, I am using Trainline app, Waverley to Motherwell. This I assume is not correct.

It is, there’s huge strikes on the railways on sundays

Antifa Hibs
26-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Am I being a phanny or is there no trains to Motherwell before 1711 on the Sunday?

Edit: Just seen the posts directly above mine. Bummer!

ABZHFC
26-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Fantastic stuff from Well. Run from it, hide from it, normality is coming back

davhibby
26-07-2021, 12:02 PM

There aren’t any Scotrail trains on Sundays at the moment so it probably is right.

1875Sean
26-07-2021, 12:02 PM
I texted a mate if mine who is a Motherwell fan and he is under the impression that all clubs will need to give an away allocation, I’d that correct? They have over 5000 season ticket holders so seems strange some of them will miss out but we will have 2000 fans there

Steve88
26-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Will ST holders be able to watch away games on HIBS TV this season too..?

Antifa Hibs
26-07-2021, 12:04 PM
I texted a mate if mine who is a Motherwell fan and he is under the impression that all clubs will need to give an away allocation, I’d that correct? They have over 5000 season ticket holders so seems strange some of them will miss out but we will have 2000 fans there

Not sure on the away allocation part but not every season ticket will go. Sunday afternoon kick-off, TV, summer holidays, covid restrictions etc etc.

Mikey_1875
26-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Might be missing something but it looks like a free for all at 5pm i.e no priority for season ticket holders to purchase first. Hard to say what the demand will be like but I think this could have sold out on ST/AST alone. Hopefully won’t miss out.

1875Sean
26-07-2021, 12:05 PM

It’s an away game plus it’s on sky so I would imagined it’s only international

JohnM1875
26-07-2021, 12:06 PM

Home league games will be PPV on Hibs Pass (free for season ticket holders) if the game isn't shown live on Sky.

I'm assuming each club will have their own PPV for our away games same as last year.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 12:08 PM

The game's on Sky so you'll need to have a Sky Sports subscription or know a Motherwell season ticket holder (who is going to the game) in order to be able to watch the match at home.

Oscar T Grouch
26-07-2021, 12:10 PM
Looking at other public transport on Sunday and it is pretty grim. No direct buses from Edinburgh to Motherwell. Best option is Edinburgh to Buchanan St Station then there to Motherwell, takes 2 hours 5 mins, there are other more convoluted ways via Harthill but they take a bit longer. Without the usual supporters buses it shows how hard it can be to get to games when you don't drive!

CMurdoch
26-07-2021, 12:11 PM
That's close to 50% capacity? You would think that season ticket holders should be OK for ER ? Maybe just not in your own seat possibly.

That is really promising for our next home European game and first home league game a couple of days later.

davhibby
26-07-2021, 12:14 PM

I’m not sure his numbers are right. Alan Burrows said on twitter when he confirmed we would be getting some tickets that there were already a few hundred for public sale to home fans even if every season ticket holder went. I’m pretty sure there won’t be any away fans at Aberdeen, Hearts or Rangers at least this weekend

Brightside
26-07-2021, 12:20 PM

Trains to motherwell are always rubbish.

hibbysam
26-07-2021, 12:30 PM
£3 under 15 tickets is also outstanding. Motherwell really showing the way this last year.

wookie70
26-07-2021, 12:34 PM
I think it is good the AST holders are getting first dibs but presumably it will be an all or nothing deal. They can't be allowed to purchase games on an individual basis as they them have all the advantage and benefits without the commitment. Why are the other tickets on general sale and no ST first system in place. We have really moved as far as possible from a loyalty scheme. Hopefully 2000 will be enough to cover demand

nonshinyfinish
26-07-2021, 12:40 PM
According to Wikipedia, Fir Park's capacity is 13677 and the south stand holds 4856. So if those numbers and the allocations are correct, it would be 48% of capacity overall, 41% in the away stand.

TamHibs
26-07-2021, 12:54 PM
I think it is good the AST holders are getting first dibs but presumably it will be an all or nothing deal. They can't be allowed to purchase games on an individual basis as they them have all the advantage and benefits without the commitment. Why are the other tickets on general sale and no ST first system in place. We have really moved as far as possible from a loyalty scheme. Hopefully 2000 will be enough to cover demand

We have to commit to buying away tickets for any game this season which admits away supporters

wookie70
26-07-2021, 01:03 PM
We have to commit to buying away tickets for any game this season which admits away supporters

That seems fair to me. The AST definitely need to get first dibs but they get that for their commitment

Garymcl
26-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Seriously excited about this hope to get 4 but depending how many you can get each booking absolutely love to go through here’s hoping ggtth :flag:

Billy Whizz
26-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Seriously excited about this hope to get 4 but depending how many you can get each booking absolutely love to go through here’s hoping ggtth :flag:

I’d have thought anyone who wants one, will get one

marinello59
26-07-2021, 01:30 PM
I’d have thought anyone who wants one, will get one

Aye, should be relatively stress free getting tickets for those who want to go.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Think I'll give this one a miss.

Motherwell's having a laugh charging £17 to get into the wheelchair section. 🤣🤣

BoomtownHibees
26-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Looking at other public transport on Sunday and it is pretty grim. No direct buses from Edinburgh to Motherwell. Best option is Edinburgh to Buchanan St Station then there to Motherwell, takes 2 hours 5 mins, there are other more convoluted ways via Harthill but they take a bit longer. Without the usual supporters buses it shows how hard it can be to get to games when you don't drive!

Train to Glasgow and then bus to Motherwell seems a decent option

Chorley Hibee
26-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Fair enough, you need something to make up for having to actually live there.

Touché 🤣

hibbysam
26-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Think I'll give this one a miss.

Motherwell's having a laugh charging £17 to get into the wheelchair section. 🤣🤣

Just curious and in no way want to come across and being a dick here, but what would a suitable price be? To me, it’s the same price as a concession, and you are still getting to see the game. Is the wheelchair section a worse view? Is Fir Park the one where it is down the touchline? In which case I’d understand, just can’t remember.

Billy Whizz
26-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Just curious and in no way want to come across and being a dick here, but what would a suitable price be? To me, it’s the same price as a concession, and you are still getting to see the game. Is the wheelchair section a worse view? Is Fir Park the one where it is down the touchline? In which case I’d understand, just can’t remember.

Think it’s the bit that runs down the side of the main stand
Pitch side view only

Jonnyboy
26-07-2021, 02:01 PM

I’m sure SDG will confirm but I recall him saying before that the view from the wheelchair spot is abysmal

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 02:32 PM

It's down in front of the away stand near the corner flag, the view of the game from the wheelchair section at Fir Park is almost non-existent unless the game's being played on one side of the pitch up at the away end.

I have absolutely no problem paying a decent amount if the facilities are there as I don't think I should be getting in for nothing just because I'm in a wheelchair but I can't see most of the match at Fir Park and for me £17 is ridiculous even if it does include a second person going with me.

Being shoved at the front of the stand with next to no view of the game and separated from the rest of the support should have been something which was consigned to the history books years ago - it's not good enough in 2021.

For me Motherwell should be charging no more than £10 and I think I'm being generous saying that!

Ringothedog
26-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Has anyone with an AST been allocated a ticket yet

Hibby70
26-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Queue started - 101 in front of me 😁

andrew70
26-07-2021, 03:41 PM

No, not yet. Think I am just going to by myself one to avoid any issues when I am picking up my mates.

In a queue already.

bigwheel
26-07-2021, 03:56 PM

Didn’t I read somewhere that there are no ASTs this season ? Or did I pick that up wrong

Hibby70
26-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Still not in

HappyAsHellas
26-07-2021, 04:01 PM
423 in front of me - not confident now

H18 SFR
26-07-2021, 04:02 PM
It doesn’t seem to have opened at 5pm???

Cancel that!

Mikey_1875
26-07-2021, 04:07 PM
3 secured, was 187 in queue when i first signed in

SteveHFC
26-07-2021, 04:08 PM

No yet.

1875Sean
26-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Raging got in bang on 5 got 2 tickets and when I entered my card info it didn’t seem long enough, said they would be in my basket for 30 mins but when I tried to enter again it’s put me in the q

Big_Franck
26-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Raging got in bang on 5 got 2 tickets and when I entered my card info it didn’t seem long enough, said they would be in my basket for 30 mins but when I tried to enter again it’s put me in the q

You'll be fine. No chance it will sell out with that kick off time on a Sunday, it being on TV, the train strikes and no direct buses running. I'll be surprised if we sell 1500.

1875Sean
26-07-2021, 04:12 PM
You'll be fine. No chance it will sell out with that kick off time on a Sunday, it being on TV, the train strikes and no direct buses running. I'll be surprised if we sell 1500.

Thankfully it never took long to get back in and sorted

Hibby70
26-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Simples. South Upper. Strangely it states Away Season ticket on the confirmation.

Taking the boy to his first away game.

Ringothedog
26-07-2021, 04:14 PM
No yet.

I have just contacted Lynn for an update , just to make sure they have been allocated

H18 SFR
26-07-2021, 04:18 PM
God damn it. Looks like the world food buffet place near the ground has closed permanently.

SteveHFC
26-07-2021, 04:20 PM
I have just contacted Lynn for an update , just to make sure they have been allocated

Let us know if you get a reply :aok:

1875Sean
26-07-2021, 04:20 PM
God damn it. Looks like the world food buffet place near the ground has closed permanently.

Yeah cook and Indes never made it past lockdown

Billy Whizz
26-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Some great prices for an adult and 2 under 16’s
Well done Motherwell

HappyAsHellas
26-07-2021, 04:24 PM
After being redirected to buying season tickets eventually got 2 for the upper (lower sold out) with 40 seconds to spare. Really looking forward to this as it seems I haven't been to a live game in years.

B.H.F.C
26-07-2021, 04:25 PM

Emailed back earlier as nothing was showing. No response but she’s probably been hammered with responses to the email sent out this morning to be fair.

Our group has just bought to save any potential issues.

JimBHibees
26-07-2021, 04:39 PM
My son and his mate have got a ticket each and looking to get there. Are there any buses from Livi or stop at Livi for this game?

easty
26-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Got mines

Dibben
26-07-2021, 04:54 PM
2 tickets purchased. Easy this time! 😁

O'Rourke3
26-07-2021, 05:00 PM
Mine purchased and an over 60 discount...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bishop Hibee
26-07-2021, 05:05 PM
Two tickets bought for the Upper. Can’t wait!

Ringothedog
26-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Let us know if you get a reply :aok:

Will do

Allant1981
26-07-2021, 05:41 PM
Got one for the south lower, happy days

Dibben
26-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Any recommendations for parking at Fir Park?? 😁👍🏻 Presumably ample street parking??

Garymcl
26-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Any one help going through on Sunday by car two youngsters in group where is the best place to park cheers in advance ggtth

Billy Whizz
26-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Any one help going through on Sunday by car two youngsters in group where is the best place to park cheers in advance ggtth

There’s an industrial estate less than a mile or so away from the stadium, most Hibs fans park in that area

26-07-2021, 06:29 PM
No option to collect from the ticket office. I don't trust the post office to deliver them quickly, even with it being 1st class but if the ticket office are posting them out tomorrow, assuming they've got them all from Motherwell, then I suppose it should be okay. Not too confident if they're posted later in the week.

Allant1981
26-07-2021, 06:36 PM
No option to collect from the ticket office. I don't trust the post office to deliver them quickly, even with it being 1st class but if the ticket office are posting them out tomorrow, assuming they've got them all from Motherwell, then I suppose it should be okay. Not too confident if they're posted later in the week.

Thought they could be collected at the ticket office on thursday and friday?

26-07-2021, 06:37 PM

Didn't come up with a collect option for me. Maybe they'll change it on Thursday for anyone buying them then.

26-07-2021, 06:40 PM

I saw this thread and went and bought some so hadn't looked at the main website. Have done now and it says:

"The tickets will be on sale ONLINE ONLY from 5pm on Monday 26 July with first class post as the only option to receive tickets.

After the postal option ends on Wednesday at 3pm, tickets can be purchased for collection only and MUST be collected from the Ticket Office Thursday/Friday between 10am and 2pm."

H18 SFR
26-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Really hope we get behind the team and create a bit of an atmosphere at this one.

CMurdoch
26-07-2021, 07:25 PM
It's down in front of the away stand near the corner flag, the view of the game from the wheelchair section at Fir Park is almost non-existent unless the game's being played on one side of the pitch up at the away end.

I have absolutely no problem paying a decent amount if the facilities are there as I don't think I should be getting in for nothing just because I'm in a wheelchair but I can't see most of the match at Fir Park and for me £17 is ridiculous even if it does include a second person going with me.

Being shoved at the front of the stand with next to no view of the game and separated from the rest of the support should have been something which was consigned to the history books years ago - it's not good enough in 2021.

For me Motherwell should be charging no more than £10 and I think I'm being generous saying that!

That is massively unacceptable. Everyone else can with a bit of effort find a good view at all but the biggest games.
But to have a default **** view at Motherwell because of your disability is wrong and needs to be put right.

Obviously after improving your view i would make you pay the full adult ticket price :wink:.

O'Rourke3
26-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Any one help going through on Sunday by car two youngsters in group where is the best place to park cheers in advance ggtthGoogle Glassford St. Where the tower blocks are. Big car park there short walk to the south stand.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

matty_f
26-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Got two tickets for the upper tier just after they went on sale. Again, very smooth process to get them.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 08:03 PM
That is massively unacceptable. Everyone else can with a bit of effort find a good view at all but the biggest games.
But to have a default **** view at Motherwell because of your disability is wrong and needs to be put right.

Obviously after improving your view i would make you pay the full adult ticket price :wink:.

I'd have absolutely no problem at all with paying full price if I had a good view.

I don't think that's asking for too much in this day and age.

bingo70
26-07-2021, 08:08 PM
I'd have absolutely no problem at all with paying full price if I had a good view.

I don't think that's asking for too much in this day and age.

Motherwell strike me as a really decent club these days.

Have you tried tweeting them or have you heard from any Motherwell fans that are in wheelchairs with similar complaints?

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on their radar to sort out the issues you’ve raised.

Sounds absolutely shocking though that you’re treated like that.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 08:28 PM

Have you tried tweeting them or have you heard from any Motherwell fans that are in wheelchairs with similar complaints?

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on their radar to sort out the issues you’ve raised.

I wrote to them a few years ago and got no reply.

To be honest I don't really know what they can actually do to Fir Park that will allow them to change the layout of that stand. I think a demolition job would be required.

CMurdoch
26-07-2021, 10:08 PM

As you can see in the link below Motherwell have tried to improve facilities for disabled supporters
http://scottishdsa.co.uk/fir-park-accessible-improvements/
but as SDG says they would almost have to knock the stand down and start again to get it properly sorted.

Selkirkhibs
26-07-2021, 10:11 PM

To be honest I don't really know what they can actually do to Fir Park that will allow them to change the layout of that stand. I think a demolition job would be required.

No disrespect to Motherwell but its a stadium that could actually do with a complete rebuild. Their chairman Jim McMahon is seriously loaded is he not?

hibbysam
26-07-2021, 10:29 PM

Makes sense, thought it might be that wee shelter. Apologies if it came across aggressive.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 10:40 PM
Makes sense, thought it might be that wee shelter. Apologies if it came across aggressive.

No problem I didn't find you aggressive at all, I just wanted to explain that I wasn't just complaining for the sake of it! If you've never experienced the wheelchair section at Fir Park then naturally you might not realise just how bad it actually is.

CMurdoch
26-07-2021, 10:47 PM

I remember you posted about this issue over a decade ago when you posted as Falkirk Hibee.
A decade on and no real change.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2021, 10:52 PM
I remember you posted about this issue over a decade ago when you posted as Falkirk Hibee.
A decade on and no real change.

Sad but true. :agree:

hibbysam
26-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Sad but true. :agree:

Are you on Twitter? Possibly worth messaging Alan Burrows on there if so. Not sure if he’d have been around when you wrote to them but he’s certainly at the forefront of the fan experience that they are putting on. I’d imagine if the experience is bad for away fans it won’t be much better for home fans considering the layout of the stadium?

OstKurve Hibs
27-07-2021, 11:51 AM
3 tickets bought for us in the south lower, seat numbers are 8,10 and 12. I take it that's for the social distancing ?

Sir David Gray
27-07-2021, 12:01 PM
3 tickets bought for us in the south lower, seat numbers are 8,10 and 12. I take it that's for the social distancing ?

Yep.

As per social distancing all tickets have one seat between them. However, on the day for families they can gravitate to sit beside each other as long as there is still space between them and another party.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/away-tickets-motherwell-v-hibernian

Renfrew_Hibby
27-07-2021, 12:09 PM
No disrespect to Motherwell but its a stadium that could actually do with a complete rebuild. Their chairman Jim McMahon is seriously loaded is he not?

They have spent the last 12 months completely refurbishing and renovating the John Hunter stand (the one opposite the main stand) toilet blocks totally rebuild with even new drainage, completely new food kiosks and concourse, new seating, paint jobs and murals ect. It's not a new stand but it'll feel like one.

The main stand is the big project on the horizon, but it could be another decade or so before it comes to fruition. It's in a tight and oddly shaped area of land which does limit what could be done but having witnessed how Preston overcame a similar situation regards their old main stand then they could still create something decent.

Antifa Hibs
27-07-2021, 02:18 PM
This sold out?

Tried to buy another one but can't see it listed on the Hibs ticket site.

Blaster
27-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Only 4535 allowed at tynecastle on Saturday with no away fans. Can’t imagine we’ll be getting much more for the Ross county game then

Mikey
27-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Only 4535 allowed at tynecastle on Saturday with no away fans. Can’t imagine we’ll be getting much more for the Ross county game then

Presumably one of the factors there is all day drinking as it's an 8pm kick off.

JimBHibees
27-07-2021, 03:36 PM
Presumably one of the factors there is all day drinking as it's an 8pm kick off.

Can see the pubs being lively given that and also the opposition in this case. Seems not the most sensible decision imo.

27-07-2021, 05:00 PM

Don't forget it'll be Budge putting forward their proposal and she's capable of making an erse of anything.

Hermit Crab
27-07-2021, 05:23 PM
This sold out?

The only tickets that will be available from now until the game will be from AST holders who have decided not to take up the scheme this season and I doubt there will be many at all being only 350 members.

Since452
27-07-2021, 05:36 PM
This sold out?

Be interesting to see if it does. 6500 fans allowed but the last time we played them there with fans the crowd was 5,767. First game of the season might boost it a bit. Sure Hibs allocation will sell out.

Ringothedog
27-07-2021, 06:00 PM
The only tickets that will be available from now until the game will be from AST holders who have decided not to take up the scheme this season and I doubt there will be many at all being only 350 members.

There will probably be a few but not many who had tickets put aside for the AST by the ticket office but bought them online prior to them being allocated

B.H.F.C
27-07-2021, 06:05 PM
This sold out?

I don’t think it’s sold out. But it looks like there’s an upgrade happening to the ticket site, maybe that’s why it’s not showing right now.

I’m an AST but no tickets have been showing in my reserved tickets despite the ticket office saying they’d be reserved for us.

Ringothedog
27-07-2021, 06:07 PM
I don’t think it’s sold out. But it looks like there’s an upgrade happening to the ticket site, maybe that’s why it’s not showing right now.

I’m an AST but no tickets have been showing in my reserved tickets despite the ticket office saying they’d be reserved for us.

I think Lynn was doing it this afternoon. I didn’t take the risk and bought them this morning online

BlackSheep
27-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Any recommendations for a pre match pub? I usually drive to this fixture so haven’t been able to visit the pubs near for park for a while…. What pubs are away fan friendly?

Ronniekirk
27-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Any recommendations for a pre match pub? I usually drive to this fixture so haven’t been able to visit the pubs near for park for a while…. What pubs are away fan friendly?

Electric Bar

B.H.F.C
27-07-2021, 06:52 PM
I think Lynn was doing it this afternoon. I didn’t take the risk and bought them this morning online

Same with us. Wasn’t entirely sure what was what from the email so just bought them. When she sent the email out yesterday about the AST she probably got absolutely battered with responses to that.

Hermit Crab
27-07-2021, 08:08 PM

Spoke to her earlier, she's posting mine out tomorrow but no money has been taken yet, will probably show up tomorrow on my account as a pending transaction

Hermit Crab
27-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Same with us. Wasn’t entirely sure what was what from the email so just bought them. When she sent the email out yesterday about the AST she probably got absolutely battered with responses to that.

She set up an automatic response saying she was dealing with AST stuff only and she would get back to you when possible. She's done well to be fair.

Spike Mandela
27-07-2021, 08:25 PM

Hearts fans raging.:greengrin

Ringothedog
27-07-2021, 09:16 PM
She set up an automatic response saying she was dealing with AST stuff only and she would get back to you when possible. She's done well to be fair.

Absolutely agree, she has been fantastic and deserves a lot of credit

SteveHFC
27-07-2021, 09:17 PM

Agreed.

1875Sean
27-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Anyone know if the food kiosk at Motherwell will be open for the game?

Billy Whizz
28-07-2021, 08:38 AM

Of course she does
My money taken out this morning

Cod Boy
28-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Has anyone received tickets through the post yet.

BG23
28-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Has anyone received tickets through the post yet.

Not yet. It might be that they are being posted after 3pm today. That was the original closing time.

Oscar T Grouch
28-07-2021, 02:00 PM
Still not heard back from Lynn and no money has been taken for this ticket, I know she will be bogged under atm but I would like to know if I have been included in the AST for this season. Sent application form in on Monday not long after receiving it.

Hibby70
28-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Assume that either tickets are sold out or have been put on hold till they sort out AST allocation as nothing on the ticket site.

TamHibs
28-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Money taken from my account automatically this morning for the 4 of us and tickets showing in my account history now [emoji1305]

Oscar T Grouch
28-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Just had a call from Lynn, that's me sorted for a ticket, all I need to sort out now is transport :thumbsup: This must have been a nightmare to sort these out in such short notice so kudos to the admin team and Lynn for getting it done. Cannae wait for this match!!

Hibby70
28-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Tickets back on sale

TiaMaria
28-07-2021, 06:57 PM
This sold out?

Twitter an hour ago saying still tickets available but for collection only from the ticket office.

Billy Whizz
28-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Twitter an hour ago saying still tickets available but for collection only from the ticket office.

And it’s only open 10am to 2pm Thursday/Friday

Cod Boy
29-07-2021, 09:47 AM
Nothing in the post today regarding tickets

1875Sean
29-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Nothing in the post today regarding tickets

I am getting nervous they won’t come in time now! Don’t stay local to the ticket office either and going away on Sat for an overnight so I am hoping mine come today or tomorrow

Hiber-nation
29-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Has anyone got theirs in the post? I'm assuming (!) that they'll all arrive tomorrow.....

Ringothedog
29-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Nothing arrived yet

SideBurns
30-07-2021, 06:51 AM
For those not going by car on Sunday - how are you getting through? The apparent lack of trains, and no supporters buses, makes it an awkward trip!

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2021, 07:42 AM
For those not going by car on Sunday - how are you getting through? The apparent lack of trains, and no supporters buses, makes it an awkward trip!

Train to Queen Street and then bus from Buchanan Street to Motherwell

Hermit Crab
30-07-2021, 08:23 AM
Train to Queen Street and then bus from Buchanan Street to Motherwell

Only services available are the slow services via Bathgate and Airdrie, around 1hr 20min journey then a bus. Rather you than me.

Coming back theres a 21:17 direct service from Motherwell to Edinburgh though.

Hibby70
30-07-2021, 08:41 AM
Anyone actually received their tickets for this?

Billy Whizz
30-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Any idea how many tickets we’ve sold for this, be great to take a big crowd along

bingo70
30-07-2021, 09:04 AM
Anyone actually received their tickets for this?

I’ve not got mine yet. If not in today’s post I’ll need to go round and see if they’re at the ticket office.

SideBurns
30-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Only services available are the slow services via Bathgate and Airdrie, around 1hr 20min journey then a bus. Rather you than me.

HC, is that a train at 21:17 I take it? That would work out fine (I'm not going, but the laddie is).

Edit: just spoke to the boy, and he's aware of the train at 21.17 (should have been obvious to me you were talking about a choo choo 😄)

30-07-2021, 09:31 AM
I am getting nervous they won’t come in time now! Don’t stay local to the ticket office either and going away on Sat for an overnight so I am hoping mine come today or tomorrow

Not received mine either and we don't get post on Saturdays.

DTS
30-07-2021, 09:33 AM
Tickets arrived this morning having bought as soon as they went on sale

SideBurns
30-07-2021, 09:41 AM
Tickets just arrived.

Oscar T Grouch
30-07-2021, 09:46 AM
Not got my ticket yet but as I do not have transport it is a bit of an irrelevance as I probably won't go now. If there are any buses running for this from Leith and there are spare seats let me know. The ticket will probably arrive tomorrow morning, I have never had an issue with getting the tickets before.

greenlad
30-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Tickets arrived this morning having bought as soon as they went on sale

Exact same for me. Bought 17.10 on Monday and just arrived.

Cod Boy
30-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Hibs only posted the tickets yesterday

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2021, 10:26 AM

There’s also a direct train from Motherwell to Edinburgh at 19.15

Garymcl
30-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Tickets for four just arrived :thumbsup:cumon the hibees :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-07-2021, 10:35 AM

For people travelling in a group getting the Helensburgh train to Coatbridge then jumping in a taxi (8 miles) may be an option.

SideBurns
30-07-2021, 11:01 AM
There’s also a direct train from Motherwell to Edinburgh at 19.15

Even better (much better in fact, unless you want to hang about in Motherwell for hours!).

Samd254
30-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Is this sold out? No announcement but unable to buy tickets online

Billy Whizz
30-07-2021, 11:13 AM

Probably because you need to pick them up by 2pm
Hopefully Motherwell have a pay at the gate option

wookie70
30-07-2021, 11:17 AM
My tickets came through this morning.

1875Sean
30-07-2021, 11:26 AM
I take it’s not staggered times going into the ground like at Easter road?

Hibby70
30-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Tickets arrived , anyone know if the South Upper starts at row AA. I have row PP so wondering if I should take extra oxygen 😁

O'Rourke3
30-07-2021, 11:50 AM
And breathe....Ticket just through the door

B.H.F.C
30-07-2021, 12:01 PM

Don’t think so, just can’t buy them any more.

Wonder if Motherwell might offer a facility for folk to get tickets on the day.

For all the desperation to get fans back the tickets ended up off sale for a good period of time earlier in the week and now you can’t buy them 48 hours before the game.

JohnMcM
30-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Are Motherwell doing ppv?

Edit: Just seen it’s on SKY. Poobags to that because I don’t have SKY. Radio it is then.

BlackSheep
30-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Tickets arrived here too.

kaimendhibs
30-07-2021, 12:38 PM
Mine arrived today

JimBHibees
30-07-2021, 12:38 PM

On Sky so no.

30-07-2021, 01:18 PM
And breathe....Ticket just through the door

Mine now too. I remember the days when the post used to come 1st thing in the morning.

cameronw-hfc
30-07-2021, 01:33 PM

Edit: Just seen it’s on SKY. Poobags to that because I don’t have SKY. Radio it is then.

You'll get it on h.es.go.al 100% if it's on sky(minus the dots)

Konte34
30-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Anyone still waiting on tickets?

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get through to the office with no luck, postie has been and gone hours ago

JohnMcM
30-07-2021, 02:59 PM
On Sky so no.
Thanks.

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2021, 03:00 PM

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get through to the office with no luck, postie has been and gone hours ago

Think they closed at 2pm today. Not sure if that was the actual ticket office or for telephone enquiries as well

JohnMcM
30-07-2021, 03:00 PM
You'll get it on h.es.go.al 100% if it's on sky(minus the dots)
Thanks. I’ll try that.

Konte34
30-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Think they closed at 2pm today. Not sure if that was the actual ticket office or for telephone enquiries as well

Argh, that's a nightmare. Doesn't look like there's any chance of them being open over the weekend either.

HibbyAndy
30-07-2021, 03:12 PM
Argh, that's a nightmare. Doesn't look like there's any chance of them being open over the weekend either.

Hopefully they come tomorrow :aok:

stantonsboots
30-07-2021, 03:14 PM

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get through to the office with no luck, postie has been and gone hours agosend them an Email i did last night got back to me within the hour.

Mikey_1875
30-07-2021, 04:15 PM
Hibs tweeted this not long ago, just incase the tickets do not come tomorrow for anybody.

‘Fans with outstanding tickets for Motherwell that should have been collected today will have one last chance to collect them from the ticket office tomorrow 10am-1pm.

Those expecting tickets by post, email [email protected] if they do not arrive by 2pm on Saturday’

HappyAsHellas
30-07-2021, 05:16 PM
I got told today from Hibs that the tickets were sent out yesterday. Another email now says if the tickets don't arrive tomorrow then get in touch with them to arrange pick up at Motherwell on Sunday.

Billy Whizz
31-07-2021, 12:10 PM
No catering at the game tomorrow, can take in sweets and snacks, but no bottles

Bishop Hibee
31-07-2021, 03:02 PM
No sign of the two tickets I was expecting to receive in the post. I’ll email Hibs with fingers crossed for a straightforward outcome.

HappyAsHellas
31-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Emailed Hibs at 2 after the tickets failed to arrive, still waiting for a reply. Why they sent the tickets out on Thursday when you bought them on Monday seems a bit suspect. Not wanting to shout and scream yet, but if I don't get in tomorrow I will not be happy.

Hermit Crab
31-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Emailed Hibs at 2 after the tickets failed to arrive, still waiting for a reply. Why they sent the tickets out on Thursday when you bought them on Monday seems a bit suspect. Not wanting to shout and scream yet, but if I don't get in tomorrow I will not be happy.

They were sent out Wednesday close of business were they not? You've been unlucky I think.

Ringothedog
31-07-2021, 03:48 PM

It’s not Hibs you should be unhappy with it is Royal Mail for not delivering

HappyAsHellas
31-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Phoned Hibs on Friday and they told me they were sent out yesterday. Hard to see where the royal mail is at fault with this.

TamHibs
31-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Phoned Hibs on Friday and they told me they were sent out yesterday. Hard to see where the royal mail is at fault with this.

All tickets were posted out after 5pm on Wednesday so tickets started working their way through the Royal Mail network on Thursday for delivery on Friday.

This is a Royal Mail issue as most folk got their tickets on Friday or today at the latest. You’ve been unlucky and id almost bet that your postie delivers them on Monday. Not the clubs fault but I’m sure they’ll fix it for you although it’ll likely be either collecting in person from Fir Park tomorrow.

JohnMcM
31-07-2021, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=cameronw-hfc;6635865]You'll get it on h.es.go.al 100% if it's on sky(minus the dots)[/QUOTE

Does anyone know if there is any danger of later problems with your device if you use Hesgoal please?

Keith_M
31-07-2021, 05:46 PM
No sign of the two tickets I was expecting to receive in the post. I’ll email Hibs with fingers crossed for a straightforward outcome.

That's not going to be easy....

Prof. Shaggy
31-07-2021, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=cameronw-hfc;6635865]You'll get it on h.es.go.al 100% if it's on sky(minus the dots)[/QUOTE

Does anyone know if there is any danger of later problems with your device if you use Hesgoal please?

Not that I'm aware of. I've had occasion to visit that place for a few years, on and off.

Prof. Shaggy
31-07-2021, 05:53 PM
P. S. It can be a frustrating watch. Every second click fires up an ad.

Billy Whizz
31-07-2021, 05:58 PM

It’s ok on an iPad, wouldn’t use it to watch on a PC though, due to psssiblt getting a virus

cabbageandribs1875
31-07-2021, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=JohnMcM;6637046]

It’s ok on an iPad, wouldn’t use it to watch on a PC though, due to psssiblt getting a virus

that's what Malwarebytes pc free version is for :wink:

Bishop Hibee
31-07-2021, 06:05 PM
That's not going to be easy....

Got back to me pretty promptly and I’ve to pick up the tickets at the Motherwell ticket office before the match.

JohnMcM
31-07-2021, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=JohnMcM;6637046]

Not that I'm aware of. I've had occasion to visit that place for a few years, on and off.

Thanks. That’s helpful.

JohnMcM
31-07-2021, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=JohnMcM;6637046]

Even more helpful, thanks guys.

Billy Whizz
31-07-2021, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;6637111]
Even more helpful, thanks guys.

When you click on the game a pop up will appear, close it down and press the arrow to start the game

JohnMcM
31-07-2021, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=JohnMcM;6637140]

When you click on the game a pop up will appear, close it down and press the arrow to start the game

Thanks again.

This old guy is learning more useful things now on .net than all those years at school all those years ago with logarithms, algebra, French and for some weird reason Physical Education that consisted mainly of climbing up wall bars, jumping over a medicine ball and standing in cold showers. :greengrin

matty_f
31-07-2021, 06:32 PM
What’s the script with allocated seating tomorrow?
The COVID guidelines when getting the tickets said you can sit next to folk in your group but to leave a seat between you and another group/person.

That won’t work with allocated seats so I’m guessing you can sit wherever?

Billy Whizz
31-07-2021, 06:34 PM
What’s the script with allocated seating tomorrow?
The COVID guidelines when getting the tickets said you can sit next to folk in your group but to leave a seat between you and another group/person.

That won’t work with allocated seats so I’m guessing you can sit wherever?

The seats we have, have a spare seat between each ticket

ian cruise
31-07-2021, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;6637146]

Thanks again.

This old guy is learning more useful things now on .net than all those years at school all those years ago with logarithms, algebra, French and for some weird reason Physical Education that consisted mainly of climbing up wall bars, jumping over a medicine ball and standing in cold showers. :greengrin

Actually there are fancy Cross fit gyms that will charge you over £100 a month membership for those sort of PE classes these days, it's back in fashion.

JohnMcM
31-07-2021, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=JohnMcM;6637153]

Actually there are fancy Cross fit gyms that will charge you over £100 a month membership for those sort of PE classes these days, it's back in fashion.

:agree:

Numptie
31-07-2021, 08:58 PM
This place will be in chaos if we don’t win tomorrow, now that the Jambos have won

matty_f
31-07-2021, 11:33 PM
The seats we have, have a spare seat between each ticket

That makes sense, i hadn’t checked our tickets yet.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2021, 05:22 AM
This place will be in chaos if we don’t win tomorrow, now that the Jambos have won

Will it aye?

Allez Hibs
01-08-2021, 05:26 AM

Where does this team want to finish? Have a go at 2nd then need to win games like today after Celtic dropped points.

hibby rae
01-08-2021, 08:17 AM

Sorry if this has been covered, but with the Hibs TV test 2 days ago does that mean we are getting the game on this occasion?

Or do I need to buy a pass from Motherwell?