PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

dp00
22-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Any ideas on how to get in touch with them ?

Tried calling all 4 mobile numbers on confirmation the last two days and all go to voicemail [emoji85]

Want to upgrade one of my kids tickets to an adult as he can’t go now but it’s proving near impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIXIHIBS
22-07-2021, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=dp00;6626683]Any ideas on how to get in touch with them ?

Tried calling all 4 mobile numbers on confirmation the last two days and all go to voicemail [emoji85]

Want to upgrade one of my kids tickets to an adult as he can’t go now but it’s proving near impossible

I had same problem over last 48 hrs as i tried to get in touch over missing ticket for game. Impossible. They eventually replied to numerous emails i had sent so maybe emailing is your best bet.

HibeeDaz6270
22-07-2021, 08:45 AM
They seem to be encouraging people to email however I have not had any response since emailing on Monday. Quite a frustrating process

dp00
22-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Surely now the ticket office should be open including the phone numbers and we should be able to deal with enquires [emoji85]

Steve88
22-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Email - mark it as high importance

They've been doing a great job responding to queries same day

erin go bragh
22-07-2021, 09:17 AM
I’ve sent two emails about moving my seats and still waiting on a reply
My season ticket seats

dp00
22-07-2021, 09:47 AM
In the nicest possible way we have a stadium that normally 3x as many people in it. Surely the ticket office should be able to deal with the questions/enquires for a game with under 5000 fans

Personally if they are dealing with so many queries that they can’t cope, I’d be asking myself if it has been explained/implemented correctly to make it easy for supporters to get to the game or have our staff cuts been too much and the folk in the office just can’t cope and need help ?

To add to it …… We have a ticket office number which tells you to phone a mobile number because of Covid which when you call tells you to call another mobile number which then tells you to call another one which tells you it’s not in use till the 21st July to then just be passed around in a circle again , in 2021 regardless of all the stuff going on it’s not exactly the most professional set up for a business/club our size

erin go bragh
22-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Email - mark it as high importance

They've been doing a great job responding to queries same day

What email are you meaning pal

Scouse Hibee
22-07-2021, 10:32 AM
What email are you meaning pal

[email protected]

Quick response from them last week about ID issues

erin go bragh
22-07-2021, 11:01 AM
[email protected]

Cheers Scouse

hibsboy90
22-07-2021, 12:00 PM
All, just received this feedback from the ticket office:

"ID is only needed in case of track and trace as you are the lead booker no ID will be needed."

HibeeDaz6270
23-07-2021, 12:36 PM
I have still not had a reply since Monday despite sending a few emails to [email protected] and marking them as important / urgent

All contact numbers also go to voicemail with no attempt to answer

The process in place at the moment is a bit of a shambles and not good enough.

If anyone can advice on alternative contact it would be helpful.

Is ticket office open at all to walk in?

Sir David Gray
23-07-2021, 01:10 PM
I have still not had a reply since Monday despite sending a few emails to [email protected] and marking them as important / urgent

All contact numbers also go to voicemail with no attempt to answer

The process in place at the moment is a bit of a shambles and not good enough.

If anyone can advice on alternative contact it would be helpful.

Is ticket office open at all to walk in?

Hibs tweeted this morning to say the ticket office would be closed today but staff are available via phone and email between 12-5pm.

lord bunberry
23-07-2021, 02:11 PM
Any ideas on how to get in touch with them ?

Call them now, they’re working remotely 12-5 today. I was down there today but they were closed because they don’t work during the day after an evening game. I phoned the enquiry number and got through no problem.

CMurdoch
23-07-2021, 03:48 PM
[email protected]

From what KP said they are working very short staffed at the moment after a couple moved on.
Best to email the address quoted in the above post.
In my recent experience they call you back within the hour and are very efficient in sorting out any issues.
Again in my recent experience phone calls are not being picked up.

Presume they don't have the staff to do both.
The emails can be logically worked through whereas answering the phone is only fire fighting.

Be nice to the TO staff.