21-07-2021, 07:54 PM
New Hibs tv thing…

https://youtu.be/z8yo2idvF0w

Big_Franck
21-07-2021, 07:58 PM
https://youtu.be/z8yo2idvF0w

H18 SFR
21-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Another really positive development coming out of the club. I’m sure there will be no dissenting voices or negativity re this.

Can’t wait for tomorrow even more now. 🇳🇬🇳🇬

04Sauzee
21-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Probably not for everyone but I quite enjoyed it. I'll take most Hibs content.

Andy74
21-07-2021, 08:06 PM
Did we ship an entire content team up from England? 😉

Peevemor
21-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Good to see the new guys producing stuff so soon.

I thought it was pretty good for a first shot and there's obviously plenty potential to do different stuff.

It'd be good to see a player or 2, youth or 1st team, involved in the chat part.

Definitely a positive start.

Big_Franck
21-07-2021, 08:23 PM
A decent first attempt for me. I enjoy pretty much any Hibs content though. It would be good to hear more from the young players, we could use those interviews as part of their media training as well.

Vault Boy
21-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Always happy to see us trying new forms of content and producing media for the fans to enjoy, well done to those involved.

If I'm to be constructively critical of this (and a couple of the recent features in regards to the B-roll), we should be aiming to always upload in 1080p minimum. It wouldn't matter too much if it was purely a Zoom call, but the welcomed addition of some training footage & the penalties segment to break things up means the footage quality suffers a wee bit. The footage itself is good, I've enjoyed the type of shots and sheer quantity of behind the scenes content in recent weeks, the comms and media team deserve a lot of credit for that. I do think the colour grading needs a bit of work though. It's a minor factor, but just something I've noticed, the editing seems to really lean on the warm side. I'm guessing it's a stylistic choice, and maybe something that will evolve with the weather, but it just needs to be taken in a bit IMO.

Overall, I'm really glad to see that we're now able and willing to produce a range of Hibs related content. Features that bring out the different personalities in our squad help to build rapport between the team and its fans, I hope there's more to come.

Tambo
21-07-2021, 08:32 PM
Good to see the new guys producing stuff so soon.

I thought it was pretty good for a first shot and there's obviously plenty potential to do different stuff.

It'd be good to see a player or 2, youth or 1st team, involved in the chat part.

Definitely a positive start.

I enjoyed watching that. Will definitely check out episode 2.

How good does that kit look in a frame in joelle's room.

matty_f
21-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Good to see stuff like this coming out of the club. :aok:

CMurdoch
21-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Cheerleader TV.
Company line stuff.
Jack media trained to within an inch of his life gave his usual interview. Cliche bingotastic.
All made for a professional but bland output.
I desperately wanted to learn even one thing I didn't know. Zero in 30 minutes.
Need less cliche chat and more film footage.
5 more minutes of the first team squad training with no chat would have been heaven in comparison.

hibee316
22-07-2021, 07:02 AM
Always happy to see us trying new forms of content and producing media for the fans to enjoy, well done to those involved.

If I'm to be constructively critical of this (and a couple of the recent features in regards to the B-roll), we should be aiming to always upload in 1080p minimum. It wouldn't matter too much if it was purely a Zoom call, but the welcomed addition of some training footage & the penalties segment to break things up means the footage quality suffers a wee bit. The footage itself is good, I've enjoyed the type of shots and sheer quantity of behind the scenes content in recent weeks, the comms and media team deserve a lot of credit for that. I do think the colour grading needs a bit of work though. It's a minor factor, but just something I've noticed, the editing seems to really lean on the warm side. I'm guessing it's a stylistic choice, and maybe something that will evolve with the weather, but it just needs to be taken in a bit IMO.

Overall, I'm really glad to see that we're now able and willing to produce a range of Hibs related content. Features that bring out the different personalities in our squad help to build rapport between the team and its fans, I hope there's more to come.

These all seem valid points. Why don't you pass them on to the media team?

Hibernian Verse
22-07-2021, 07:50 AM
Cheerleader TV.
Company line stuff.
Jack media trained to within an inch of his life gave his usual interview. Cliche bingotastic.
5 more minutes of the first team squad training with no chat would have been heaven in comparison.

Send that to the media team, they want feedback.

Maybe word it differently :greengrin

MyJo
22-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Another really positive development coming out of the club. I’m sure there will be no dissenting voices or negativity re this.

Can’t wait for tomorrow even more now. ��������

Cheerleader TV.
Company line stuff.

just over two hours, that's not bad :faf:

CMurdoch
22-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Send that to the media team, they want feedback.

Maybe word it differently :greengrin

:greengrin
To be fair to the media team it is in the style of every other football club TV channel.
Mind numbing. All ying and no yang.
Not for me but if others like it that's great.

P.S. The anchor and the 2 media guys were very professional and slick.

Maybe they could get Hermit Crab in from here to upset the apple cart.
They could do their all positive thing and then he could get wired into them.
As carnage ensues Ron could be seen grabbing HC round the neck and dragging him away whilst the Conrad Logan song plays in the background.

derekduval
22-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Why start with a negative saying we haven’t been in Europe for a while and then highlighting our opponents tonight are part timers??

Vault Boy
22-07-2021, 11:50 AM
These all seem valid points. Why don't you pass them on to the media team?

I figure it's best to let the new team settle into their roles, football media is pretty nonstop, so these wee things might iron out with a few more weeks in post. I'm also conscious that the club's staff do read in here from time to time.

If those small changes don't happen after a little while, I'll do just that. :aok:

Peevemor
22-07-2021, 11:52 AM
The JR interview green screen/Max Headroom look definitely doesn't work for me.

Peevemor
22-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Why start with a negative saying we haven’t been in Europe for a while and then highlighting our opponents tonight are part timers??

Yeah. They should have just lied. :greengrin

derekduval
22-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Yeah. They should have just lied. :greengrin

Or just not mentioned it

BILLYHIBS
22-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Normally love all these HIBS vids but found myself wondering ‘ How long does this last?’

Can only get better

wookie70
22-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Cheerleader TV.
Company line stuff.

That was my take too - Typical 21st century happy clappy everything is perfect Comms produce. Not for me but glad the club is producing content and I'm sure it will improve in time. Not a patch on some of the previous output though and will never beat the CumDog video.

Peevemor
22-07-2021, 06:14 PM
That was my take too - Typical 21st century happy clappy everything is perfect Comms produce. Not for me but glad the club is producing content and I'm sure it will improve in time. Not a patch on some of the previous output though and will never beat the CumDog video.Folk will soon stop watching if it's the same every week, but they've given themselves a good base to build on IMO. Things should be getting more interesting on the park too, which should improve the chat for a start.

H18 SFR
23-07-2021, 10:00 AM
I didn’t realise that the guy Angus Scott was so experienced in his field. Just catching up with my media mate who has worked in a number of roles across Scottish Sport having just moved into a UK wide setting, apparently a few eyebrows were raised when we got the guy within the industry according to him.

Big_Franck
29-07-2021, 12:09 PM
There's a new episode of the Hibee Buzz up on YouTube. It includes interviews with Chris Mueller, Joe Newell and Jack Ross.

https://youtu.be/Lpnh4TzvTdc

H18 SFR
29-07-2021, 12:24 PM
There's a new episode of the Hibee Buzz up on YouTube. It includes interviews with Chris Mueller, Joe Newell and Jack Ross.

https://youtu.be/Lpnh4TzvTdc

Really enjoyed the interview with Mueller - I’d love to meet him, strikes me as a very intelligent, motivated and determined young person.

Brightside
29-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Top class stuff from Hibs.

JohnM1875
29-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Great addition from the comms team. Looking forward to the next episode

blackpoolhibs
29-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Our reserve keeper does look the part, i'm basing this on seeing him in a couple of friendlies, but i do think he can make it at Hibs. Confident, agile, good distribution, i like what i see of him. :thumbsup:

Torto7
29-07-2021, 01:41 PM
This is a great watch. Very professional. I'm very impressed with what Ron's doing off the pitch. Joe Newell is funny as hell and should be on Tv when his career is over.

SMAXXA
29-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Only seen this latest episode and I think it’s brilliant well done to the guys involved. Ben seriously lacking in content like this keep up the good work. Won’t please everyone as there are some miserable bassa that will just no be into it regardless of what was done😃

Mr. Wonderful
29-07-2021, 01:54 PM
Only seen this latest episode and I think it’s brilliant well done to the guys involved. Ben seriously lacking in content like this keep up the good work. Won’t please everyone as there are some miserable bassa that will just no be into it regardless of what was done😃

I think there's some who see through the corny PR and some who don't. Each to their own

JohnMcM
29-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Well done the Comms Team. Things like this are just getting better and better.:greengrin

HibsTYT
29-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Really enjoyed todays one, good to hear from Chris 'Cash' Mueller, seems like a sound lad

Brightside
29-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Unbelievable that some are actually negative about this stuff. You need some mindfulness sessions. :greengrin

Mikey
29-07-2021, 02:12 PM
That was really good. I don't usually watch things like that but will do so again.

Phil MaGlass
29-07-2021, 02:17 PM
Did the guy call it the HibIE buzz or the HibEE buzz at the beginning?

CallumLaidlaw
29-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Very enjoyable. Will be a welcome weekly addition that. The 2 comms guys are well researched and come across well and Angus Scott shows his experience by tying it all in really nicely. Well done to the club on trying to bring a professional weekly magazine show to us. [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABZHFC
29-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Also really enjoyed it, that Angus Scott is a great host

Sergio sledge
30-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Very enjoyable. Will be a welcome weekly addition that. The 2 comms guys are well researched and come across well and Angus Scott shows his experience by tying it all in really nicely. Well done to the club on trying to bring a professional weekly magazine show to us. [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI didn't watch the first but I thought the second episode was good, some interesting stuff in there about the Sims and ambitions of the club, particularly the chat about qualifying for Europe every season, assuming to reach the group stages and seeing 3rd as the minimum we should be achieving. It didn't come across as empty corporate chatter either, the leadership of the club seem to genuinely believe that this should be our aim and are trying to put the people in place to grow sustainably to that level.

Also I get that it is company line stuff and some people don't like that, but honestly what do they expect employees of the club to come out with? It's not arsenal fan TV, it's Hibs official TV content. Hardly seems like a fair criticism.

They key test with content like this and social media output in general is what happens with it when the club are going through a tough spell and ask the fan engagement is negative how they deal with that. Hopefully that never becomes a problem!

Big_Franck
04-08-2021, 09:31 PM
This week's episode of the Hibee Buzz is on YouTube now

https://youtu.be/mWSdAyQ74S4

EdinMike
05-08-2021, 12:44 AM
Really enjoying these productions, gives you a wee buzz (pun intended ?!) watching them the night before a game. And it’s just nice to watch a 30 minute programme about Hibs !

Big_Franck
05-08-2021, 06:13 AM
Team news from this is that Cadden is recovering well but not ready to return. Hallberg has a dislocated knee cap and will be out for some time. Mackie still out long term. On Doig he said he'll "most likely not be in the squad again tomorrow but beyond that we'll start reassessing again. It's a decision we made based on something imminent happening but that hasn't been concluded yet."

Mick O'Rourke
05-08-2021, 08:11 AM
Liked most of it.
Shame that the Ladies team cannot find a "home" in Edinburgh or Leith and will be playing "home" games at Livingston.
The competition prize ,a retro Bukta strip from 79/80 season, was described as a"traditional Tornadoes" top.
I am sure the host was corrected on his error after the show.
Only one remaining "Tornado" was in the squad in 1979 . Arthur Duncan.
Plus the manager, Eddie Turnbull.
But the Tornadoes were long gone .

And the strip they wore was magnifico !!
Great strip for a wonderful team.

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Great show and content

Well worth a prematch watch

https://youtu.be/mWSdAyQ74S4

matty_f
05-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Good to see plenty of Hibs content. We’ve gone from hardly anything to being spoiled for choice!

HFC93
05-08-2021, 11:04 AM
I think there's some who see through the corny PR and some who don't. Each to their own

Out of interest what would you like the Hibs comms team to produce instead of this sort of thing?

Alex Trager
05-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Good to see plenty of Hibs content. We’ve gone from hardly anything to being spoiled for choice!

I agree with this but I have been looking (I know I am once again moaning about this) for pre and post match interviews from the games. Disappointed not to see any of these so far