PDA

View Full Version : The tarts documentary…..

Hibs07p
18-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Being repeated tonight at 9.00pm on bbc Scotland for anyone who missed 1st around.

GGTTH
Scottish Cup Winners 2016

18-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Amateur hour.

And to think Budge tried to suggest Leeann went there to learn how things were done. More like accepted an invitation out of politeness.

Kato
18-07-2021, 07:54 PM
{spoilers} A complete whitewash that comes out beige.

BILLYHIBS
18-07-2021, 07:56 PM
Spoiler Alert!

They get relegated but fail to mention it

A Disney+ Production

Pretty Boy
18-07-2021, 08:05 PM
The thing about this was that it wasn't even good in a so bad way. It was just pish.

So, so boring. Nothing learned at all and the few moments of laugh out loud cringe (usually courtesy of Gary Locke) were few and far between.

It's described as beige above and that's apt.

04Sauzee
18-07-2021, 08:14 PM
As funny as it was not sure I could listen to Gary Locke again.

ekhibee
18-07-2021, 08:16 PM
Did they no just get beat by Sunderland?

Bostonhibby
18-07-2021, 08:17 PM
Cannae wait to see if mrs doctor Budge swoops in on time this time around to implement her task forces plan to save Scottish football last year.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Kato
18-07-2021, 08:23 PM
The thing about this was that it wasn't even good in a so bad way. It was just pish.

So, so boring. Nothing learned at all and the few moments of laugh out loud cringe (usually courtesy of Gary Locke) were few and far between.

It's described as beige above and that's apt.I was hoping for deep lols. More airbrushing than a Kardashian Insta feed.

Imagine what was left out? They were there when Cathro was around. Stanley Unwin wouldnt have a look in.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

McSwanky
18-07-2021, 08:57 PM
I watched it the first time. An opportunity to make an interesting piece about a floundering club with the pandemic thrown in for good measure was lost. Dull as ditch water.

18-07-2021, 09:01 PM
I was hoping for deep lols. More airbrushing than a Kardashian Insta feed.

Imagine what was left out? They were there when Cathro was around. Stanley Unwin wouldnt have a look in.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Didn't watch it tonight but IIRC, the only lols come from their sheer amateurish approach to most things. How they managed to get c8k fans donating each week is a bit of a mystery.

darwenhibby
18-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Hopefully it’s on iPlayer
Missed it
Or is on Cartoon Network??

Jones28
18-07-2021, 09:31 PM
I started watching and gave up out of sheer boredom. I’d hoped to watch it the in the same was a Newcastle fans will have watched Sunderland Till I Die.

It was just so dull.

gbhibby
18-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Hopefully it’s on iPlayer
Missed it
Or is on Cartoon Network??
Thought it was on the Comedy Channel

Greenbeard
19-07-2021, 07:03 AM

It's described as beige above and that's apt.
Nah. It was beiger than beige, duller than dishwasher used several times over, and poorer than the dribbliest wee pish at 4am.

hibbydog
19-07-2021, 07:14 AM
Amateur, boring and just dull.

Opportunity to make an interesting documentary missed. I was ready to hear their side of the story - from the re-birth of their club to the injustice of relegation.

But for some reason they concentrated on some fairly average people doing fairly average jobs and ended up with a mundane snore fest.

Gary Locke swaggering about like a cocky little Ned outside a chip shop was a highlight. Cringe!

The Captain....
19-07-2021, 05:50 PM
THe whole production made it look like the Mosspark Bowling Club sketch on Chewing The Fat. Awful staged situations and stilted dialogue. Unbelievable that they could make such an absolute car crash of a season so boring to watch.

Bridge hibs
19-07-2021, 06:01 PM
I loved watching the cludgie hogger Leveins face, thought he was going to burst into tears, just a laugh though Craig eh 🤣

Eyrie
19-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Nah. It was beiger than beige, duller than dishwasher used several times over, and poorer than the dribbliest wee pish at 4am.

So the documentary successfully portrayed what it must be like to be a Jambo.

fiolex1
19-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Not going to watch it, but it is a fly on the wall documentary with Madam Budge using the club as a front for her ladies of the night?