PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been on the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tour?

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 06:11 PM
I went on Friday and, honestly, my mind was blown.

The thought that has gone into that place is incredible, not to mention the money.

Every detail imaginable has been given attention and that's before you even get into the actual arena.

Those of you who live in London really should take the tour and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else who visits the Big Smoke.

3pm
17-07-2021, 06:38 PM
So good. 😊

.Sean.
17-07-2021, 07:59 PM

The thought that has gone into that place is incredible, not to mention the money.

Every detail imaginable has been given attention and that's before you even get into the actual arena.

Those of you who live in London really should take the tour and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else who visits the Big Smoke.
This is probably going to sound arsey but it’s not I’m genuinely intrigued, what is so special about the place?

Irish_Steve
17-07-2021, 08:23 PM
This is probably going to sound arsey but it’s not I’m genuinely intrigued, what is so special about the place?

From what I remember seeing on TV, they have beer glasses that fill up from the bottom - mind blown lol

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:33 PM

I wouldn't know where to start, tbh, but this video gives you an idea. It really is amazing and most likely it's the best stadium in the world.

It's supposed to have cost £1billion, but I asked and was told that it was actually closer to £2b!

https://youtu.be/kZJ5ahlYFZE

https://youtu.be/kZJ5ahlYFZE

Hibernia&Alba
17-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Aye but do they show you the Spurs trophy cabinet or just walk past? :greengrin

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:38 PM

There's several replicas including the UEFA and FA Cups.

Hibernia&Alba
17-07-2021, 08:39 PM

There must be plenty of moths in that cabinet :greengrin

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:41 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/c1QDvg6n/20210716-135402.jpg

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:42 PM
There must be plenty of moths in that cabinet :greengrin

I doubt the moths could afford to be in there! 😁

Hibernia&Alba
17-07-2021, 08:44 PM
I doubt the moths could afford to be in there! 😁

It's a brilliant stadium; I wouldn't mind taking a look around. How much is the tour?

Pretty Boy
17-07-2021, 08:46 PM

In terms of attention to detail, facilities, sight lines etc etc it's a phenomenal space. It's much like Wembley, but better, in that regard and the fact it remains in Spurs traditional heartland rather than some out of town IKEA flat pack is in it's favour as well.

Modern stadiums leave me pretty cold though. It sounds daft but the purpose built nature of them detracts imo. When I was in Miami a few years back I went to a Hurricanes college game and a Dolphins NFL game. The Hurricanes were in the old Orange Bowl. Right by Little Havana, it was all faded steelwork, minging toilets and was almost unbearably hot. It was amazing. What was then Dolphins Stadium (now the obligatory sponsored Hard Rock Stadium) was showing it's age a bit, hence a multi million pound refurb recently, but was still light years ahead in terms of facilities. It was cold though and the attempts to make it 'traditional' just made it worse. I was also lucky enough to attend a Raiders game in the Colleseum and that was as close to a football atmosphere I've seen in the US. It was properly hostile and I mean that as a huge compliment. It was falling apart at the seams even then and was arguably even worse in terms of facilities than the Orange Bowl. They now play in a $2bn stadium in Las Vegas. I know where I would rather watch them again.

I get it. The world has changed and in stadium craft breweries, street food vendors, creches and Michelin star dining is where we are. I'd still rather watch a game at Somerset Park though.

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:48 PM
It's a brilliant stadium; I wouldn't mind taking a look around. How much is the tour?

It was £27 each, but we were allowed as long as we wanted in every area and, in addition to a brilliant, interactive audio/video guide, there were human guides in every area ready to give you anecdotes and answer questions.

We were there for over 2 hours and Mrs R, who isn't very interested in football, thought the tour was fantastic. Brownie points collected. 😁

Hibernia&Alba
17-07-2021, 08:50 PM
It was £27 each, but we were allowed as long as we wanted in every area and, in addition to a brilliant, interactive audio/video guide, there were human guides in every area ready to give you anecdotes and answer questions.

We were there for over 2 hours and Mrs R, who isn't very interested in football, thought the tour was fantastic. Brownie points collected. 😁

Good stuff, mate. Are you a Spurs fan, or did you just fancy a look around?

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:51 PM
In terms of attention to detail, facilities, sight lines etc etc it's a phenomenal space. It's much like Wembley, but better, in that regard and the fact it remains in Spurs traditional heartland rather than some out of town IKEA flat pack is in it's favour as well.

Modern stadiums leave me pretty cold though. It sounds daft but the purpose built nature of them detracts imo. When I was in Miami a few years back I went to a Hurricanes college game and a Dolphins NFL game. The Hurricanes were in the old Orange Bowl. Right by Little Havana, it was all faded steelwork, minging toilets and was almost unbearably hot. It was amazing. What was then Dolphins Stadium (now the obligatory sponsored Hard Rock Stadium) was showing it's age a bit, hence a multi million pound refurb recently, but was still light years ahead in terms of facilities. It was cold though and the attempts to make it 'traditional' just made it worse. I was also lucky enough to attend a Raiders game in the Colleseum and that was as close to a football atmosphere I've seen in the US. It was properly hostile and I mean that as a huge compliment. It was falling apart at the seams even then and was arguably even worse in terms of facilities than the Orange Bowl. They now play in a $2bn stadium in Las Vegas. I know where I would rather watch them again.

I get it. The world has changed and in stadium craft breweries, street food vendors, creches and Michelin star dining is where we are. I'd still rather watch a game at Somerset Park though.

I know what you mean and Fenway Park in Boston is my favourite American stadium, but Somerset Park over the Spurs Stadium? Come on! :wink:

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Good stuff, mate. Are you a Spurs fan, or did you just fancy a look around?

I'm not a fan as such, eg I don't hate Arsenal 😄 but I have a soft spot for them because I watched them in the late 80s one week and Palace the next. I was "given" (cost me £30) a season ticket with 7 games of the season left by one of the guys who used to stand on the shelf beside us because he signed semi-pro.

As a result I was at the FA Cup semi against Arsenal and the Final they won against Forest in 91. Then I was at Hampden for our Skol Cup win. What a year!

SteveHFC
17-07-2021, 08:59 PM

Any premier league/first division trophies. 👀

Lancs Harp
17-07-2021, 08:59 PM
I know what you mean and Fenway Park in Boston is my favourite American stadium, but Somerset Park over the Spurs Stadium? Come on! :wink:

They also probably said the same back in the 30s when concrete replaced cinders and ashes, when main stands became all seated, when the whole stadium became all seated. Things move on and always have. The modern stadiums are said to lack character but thats generally an opinion of an older generation who hanker back to the "good old days" I doubt the under 30s attending matches think the same or would readily go back to the the stadium and facilities of old. I love Hampden Park, in an almost nostalgic way, but there is no doubt Scotland needs a far better facility as a national stadium.

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Any premier league/first division trophies. 👀

:rolleyes:

Are you a glory hunter or something?

FYI

Football League Champions: 1950/1951, 1960/1961

The FA Cup Winners: 1900/1901, 1920/1921, 1960/1961, 1961/1962, 1966/1967, 1980/1981, 1981/1982, 1990/1991

Football League Cup Winners: 1970/1971, 1972/1973, 1998/1999, 2007/2008

European Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1962/1963

UEFA Cup Winners: 1971/1972, 1983/1984

Football League Division Two Champions: 1919/1920, 1949/1950

FA Charity Shield Winners: 1920/1921, 1951/1952, 1961/1962, 1962/1963, 1967/1968 (joint), 1981/1982 (joint), 1991/1992 (joint)

Hibernia&Alba
17-07-2021, 09:03 PM
I'm not a fan as such, eg I don't hate Arsenal 😄 but I have a soft spot for them because I watched them in the late 80s one week and Palace the next. I was "given" (cost me £30) a season ticket with 7 games of the season left by one of the guys who used to stand on the shelf beside us because he signed semi-pro.

As a result I was at the FA Cup semi against Arsenal and the Final they won against Forest in 91. Then I was at Hampden for our Skol Cup win. What a year!

I remember that semi-final in 1991 - the famous Gazza free kick. Where does the time go?

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 09:04 PM
I remember that semi-final in 1991 - the famous Gazza free kick. Where does the time go?

Yeah that was the one. Venables was the manager. It was a fine team.

SteveHFC
17-07-2021, 09:06 PM
:rolleyes:

Are you a glory hunter or something?

FYI

Football League Champions: 1950/1951, 1960/1961

The FA Cup Winners: 1900/1901, 1920/1921, 1960/1961, 1961/1962, 1966/1967, 1980/1981, 1981/1982, 1990/1991

Football League Cup Winners: 1970/1971, 1972/1973, 1998/1999, 2007/2008

European Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1962/1963

UEFA Cup Winners: 1971/1972, 1983/1984

Football League Division Two Champions: 1919/1920, 1949/1950

FA Charity Shield Winners: 1920/1921, 1951/1952, 1961/1962, 1962/1963, 1967/1968 (joint), 1981/1982 (joint), 1991/1992 (joint)

https://media.tenor.com/images/9012d430a78b036d71a65a1a7cbe77fe/tenor.gif

Iggy Pope
17-07-2021, 09:19 PM

Did you get a £1 rebate on your Arsenal ticket? £27 for a tour of a stadium that’s been around for 5 minutes and you got anecdotes D?

hibbie02
17-07-2021, 09:22 PM
It is meant to be some place and specifically designed to host NFL games too, with an alternative pitch I believe. It looks great with the big single end based on German ideas. I love new stadia. Been to the Arsenal ground a few times. Beautiful! Was in the hospitality suite for a Coldplay concert too. Phenomenal. I also love the Raymond James stadium in Tampa with the pirate ship at one end. Great place but no shade!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hibbyradge
17-07-2021, 09:31 PM
It is meant to be some place and specifically designed to host NFL games too, with an alternative pitch I believe. It looks great with the big single end based on German ideas. I love new stadia. Been to the Arsenal ground a few times. Beautiful! Was in the hospitality suite for a Coldplay concert too. Phenomenal. I also love the Raymond James stadium in Tampa with the pirate ship at one end. Great place but no shade!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The grass pitch at Spurs is above the American Football one and it slides under the south stand to reveal the plastic one!

There are special lights, wind machines and mowers under the stand too. It's engineering genius.

Rattler
17-07-2021, 11:07 PM
From what I remember seeing on TV, they have beer glasses that fill up from the bottom - mind blown lol

I was at the Spurs v Inter Milan game 2 years ago when the stadium was only a few months old. Filling up pint glasses from the bottom was certainly an interesting talking point about the visit, but so too was everything else including live music in the concourse etc

Only downside was the hike to the tube and the queue to get on one.

Would still go back anytime. Head and shoulders above anything up here!

Antifa Hibs
18-07-2021, 04:56 AM
I can appreciate the design, architecture and engineering but couldn't watch fitba there every week. Too clean and modern. Give me the San Siro or something any day of the week - or Easter Road for that matter.

Speaking of tours, the best one i've done hands down is the Olympic Stadium in Berlin.

bigwheel
18-07-2021, 05:50 AM
The Spurs stadium is the best I’ve ever visited. Better than the new Wembley and the Arsenal stadium now seems dated compared to it. It is perfection. An incredible place to visit. Perfect for watching football. Good atmosphere too.

Not been on the tour, but they also have a sky walk around the top of the stadium too as something visitors can do…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keith_M
18-07-2021, 08:07 AM
I'm not sure if it's correct but I read the cost of at stadium has spiralled to £1billion.

I find that incredible.

Pretty Boy
18-07-2021, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure if it's correct but I read the cost of at stadium has spiralled to £1billion.

I find that incredible.

I think it's about par for the course for a top end stadium now.

As I said above the Allegiant Stadium in Vegas cost just shy of $2bn. Wembley costs over £700m 15 years ago. The At&t Stadium in Dallas was $1.3bn and that was started around the same time as Wembley. The SoFi Stadium in LA will take some beating though. Not a kick in the arse of $6bn.

I suppose they aren't just building stadiums for football or sports fans now. They are all 'multi purpose entertainment venues' and over their lifetime will generate far more revenue than that initial cost and the upkeep.

Hibbyradge
18-07-2021, 08:55 AM

I find that incredible.

That's the official figure, but I was told by a Spurs employee on Friday that it was actually closer to £2b

allezsauzee
18-07-2021, 09:11 AM
That's the official figure, but I was told by a Spurs employee on Friday that it was actually closer to £2b

Maybe it's the same builders that built the Scottish Parliament?

Baader
18-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Been over to the shop but not done the tour. Did they go ahead with that 'cheese room' that was originally planned😉?

Lived opposite Highbury and Arsenal's new place for years. The Emirates is impressive, although I do find it a bit too 'comfortable' for my liking but the tour there is very good. Must do the Spurs one sometime as it does look to be on another level that place.

Brummie_Hibs
18-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Did the old stadium tour. My mate was one of the tour guides, so got it for free...

WhileTheChief..
18-07-2021, 01:15 PM
I suppose they aren't just building stadiums for football or sports fans now. They are all 'multi purpose entertainment venues' and over their lifetime will generate far more revenue than that initial cost and the upkeep.

Great stadiums I'm sure, but would they feel like 'home'?

ER is special 'cause it's ours. If it was part of Ocean Terminal or whatever it would just be a place to go watch Hibs.

I'd hate the idea that our stadium was being used by every Tom, Dick and Harry doing their weekly shopping or going to the cinema at 'our' stadium.

I'd be delighted with a super-duperr ER with heated, padded seats though, and the beer glass thing should be looked into for sure.

Lago
18-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Been over to the shop but not done the tour. Did they go ahead with that 'cheese room' that was originally planned😉?

Lived opposite Highbury and Arsenal's new place for years. The Emirates is impressive, although I do find it a bit too 'comfortable' for my liking but the tour there is very good. Must do the Spurs one sometime as it does look to be on another level that place.
Genuine question, why exactly is the Emirates too comfortable?

OstKurve Hibs
18-07-2021, 01:21 PM
I worked at the stadium for 6 months during construction, anyone that visits should try the turkish restaurants on the tottenham high road outside the ground, amazing food they rustle up there and cheap aswell.

OstKurve Hibs
18-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Great stadiums I'm sure, but would they feel like 'home'?

ER is special 'cause it's ours. If it was part of Ocean Terminal or whatever it would just be a place to go watch Hibs.

I'd hate the idea that our stadium was being used by every Tom, Dick and Harry doing their weekly shopping or going to the cinema at 'our' stadium.

I'd be delighted with a super-duperr ER with heated, padded seats though, and the beer glass thing should be looked into for sure.

I remember visiting my mate in utrecht, holland. One day we were out cycling and went past the utrecht fc stadium, if he hadnt told me it was the stadium I'd have had no idea. Looked more like a shoppin centre/office block than a stadium

Andy74
18-07-2021, 01:36 PM
I remember visiting my mate in utrecht, holland. One day we were out cycling and went past the utrecht fc stadium, if he hadnt told me it was the stadium I'd have had no idea. Looked more like a shoppin centre/office block than a stadium

Utrecht is a fantastic stadium. Been there since the 30s but had several renovations.

Baader
18-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Genuine question, why exactly is the Emirates too comfortable?

Its a very good stadium, don't get me wrong just always found it a bit too corporate. The seats are all padded, there's too much space between rows and fans which doesn't help the atmosphere or make for a particularly intimidating environment. Arsenal were never renowned for making much noise as it was (it was mockingly called The Highbury Library for a reason.) Could have benefitted from fans being closer to one another, bit steeper. A single tier wall like what Spurs done after looking at Dortmund would improve it.

Many a Gunner bemoan the loss of Highbury as the club seemed to lose something of their identity after it (Wenger himself even said so after retiring.) The narrow pitch and fans on top of each other provided a more intense atmosphere that drove the team on. Maybe no coincidence they took so long to win silverware after leaving as the style of play had to change. They finished fourth in the league that final season but made the Champions League final. The Emirates just seems to contribute to that stereotype (partly unfair but probably partly true) Arsenal now have of the 'bourgeois' North London club, the first £1k season ticket holders, some of whom are more interested in networking than watching a game of football.

And seriously I've heard 20k at ER generate way more noise than 60k at The Emirates.

Keith_M
18-07-2021, 02:36 PM

Honestly? Wow!

Peevemor
18-07-2021, 02:40 PM

They didn't bring in Dr Mrs Budge as a consultant by any chance?

Lago
18-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Its a very good stadium, don't get me wrong just always found it a bit too corporate. The seats are all padded, there's too much space between rows and fans which doesn't help the atmosphere or make for a particularly intimidating environment. Arsenal were never renowned for making much noise as it was (it was mockingly called The Highbury Library for a reason.) Could have benefitted from fans being closer to one another, bit steeper. A single tier wall like what Spurs done after looking at Dortmund would improve it.

Many a Gunner bemoan the loss of Highbury as the club seemed to lose something of their identity after it (Wenger himself even said so after retiring.) The narrow pitch and fans on top of each other provided a more intense atmosphere that drove the team on. Maybe no coincidence they took so long to win silverware after leaving as the style of play had to change. They finished fourth in the league that final season but made the Champions League final. The Emirates just seems to contribute to that stereotype (partly unfair but probably partly true) Arsenal now have of the 'bourgeois' North London club, the first £1k season ticket holders, some of whom are more interested in networking than watching a game of football.

And seriously I've heard 20k at ER generate way more noise than 60k at The Emirates.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in some detail it's much appreciated, I lived/worked in Stevenage in the early 70s and my next door neighbour was an Arsenal fanatic, they were also pretty successful with some Scots involved in the team, so I developed a bit of a soft spot for them.
Again many thanks 👍

Keith_M
18-07-2021, 02:54 PM
I just checked how much the Allianz Arena (cap 70k when all seated) cost and, in today's money, it's around £490M.

Different location and facilities, I suppose, but I can't really imagine needing anything at a football stadium that isn't provided at the Allianz Arena.

It's not my opinion that counts though, and I'm sure the Spurs fans are delighted with their new stadium.

Baader
18-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in some detail it's much appreciated, I lived/worked in Stevenage in the early 70s and my next door neighbour was an Arsenal fanatic, they were also pretty successful with some Scots involved in the team, so I developed a bit of a soft spot for them.
Again many thanks 👍

Wee bit of a soft spot too. Delighted to see us claim their scalp the other night. 👍

Keith_M
18-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Wee bit of a soft spot too. Delighted to see us claim their scalp the other night. 👍

Yeah, it was good fun

I was gutted when they scored though as I was having fun updating people with a scoreline that ended 'Arse-nil'

:wink:

OstKurve Hibs
18-07-2021, 03:12 PM
Utrecht is a fantastic stadium. Been there since the 30s but had several renovations.

They let us in for a look, looked like a good stadium on the inside but from the side we entered it looked nothin like a football stadium

Dalianwanda
18-07-2021, 03:26 PM

I’m there in November for a music festival..Hopefulky they are at home so i can fit a game in

Pretty Boy
18-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Was it Brighton who designed their stadium so the away end could be lit up in the visiting teams colours?

That's a sign of too comfortable or too far imo. Imagine ER with the Dunbar End in blue or maroon. It's a no from me.

Hibbyradge
18-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Was it Brighton who designed their stadium so the away end could be lit up in the visiting teams colours?

That's a sign of too comfortable or too far imo. Imagine ER with the Dunbar End in blue or maroon. It's a no from me.

It would be a no from me too, but I'm not sure anyone has suggested that! 😁

Eyrie
18-07-2021, 06:38 PM

On the other hand, that set up could be used to light up the away end in green and white which would work much better as we could do our entire stadium in our colours.

Except against Celtc, when the Dunbar end would be orange.

Lago
18-07-2021, 06:47 PM
:aok:

nellio
19-07-2021, 10:24 AM
I've been there for the NFL.

Best stadium I've been to. Just incredible.

Surprised no one has mentioned the pints that fill up from the bottom yet!

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-07-2021, 10:42 AM

See post 4.

Scouse Hibee
19-07-2021, 11:16 AM

Pints that fill up from the bottom, have been around for a while not unique to the stadium.

nellio
19-07-2021, 12:52 PM
First time i'd seen it.

Also clearly the first time the bloke standing opposite me had seen it as well as managed to get his trainers rather wet poking about trying to work out how it fills up!

JeMeSouviens
19-07-2021, 12:58 PM
On the other hand, that set up could be used to light up the away end in green and white which would work much better as we could do our entire stadium in our colours.

Except against Celtc, when the Dunbar end would be orange.

Eh, naw! Purple, maybe.

hibeeron
19-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Pints that fill up from the bottom, have been around for a while not unique to the stadium.
That system has been used at the Kop end Anfield for a few years by Carlsberg

oneone73
19-07-2021, 01:04 PM

I'm confused. Don't all glasses fill up from the bottom?

Scouse Hibee
19-07-2021, 01:12 PM

Yes but normally the liquid is poured into the top 😁

JeMeSouviens
19-07-2021, 01:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfx0ewR9AW4

oneone73
19-07-2021, 02:22 PM

Interesting, thank you.

Hibbyradge
19-07-2021, 05:40 PM

:greengrin

Eyrie
19-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Thanks - I couldn't work out how it would work until I saw that.

The_Todd
20-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Yes and I've also done the skywalk, absolutely epic. Cannot recommend enough. Most modern stadiums are soulless affairs, like Celtic Park. New WHL is absolutely not, its a thing of beauty. Even designed with the help of sound engineers to build atmosphere.

Danderhall Hibs
21-07-2021, 07:48 PM

Done it today HR - really good. Very impressive. I managed to get to a game last year before lockdown (FA cup replay) and the sound and view is brilliant.

Well impressed with the dressing rooms and the directors view. The view from there makes me wonder why a manager would sit in the dugout when they could see the play from up there.

lyonhibs
21-07-2021, 08:45 PM

Having been to a CL game there (they got ridden 8-2 by Bayern Munich :faf::faf:) I can confirm this. It's an incredible stadium for a team of incredible underachievers.

green leaves
21-07-2021, 09:52 PM
Any trophies?

Carheenlea
21-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Has anyone done the Falkirk FC Stadium Tour?

Always raised a smile the pitch side hoarding advertising what must be one of the least interesting stadium tours in the UK.

Danderhall Hibs
21-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Any trophies?

Uefa and fa cups were there as well as the league cup.

Magpie
22-07-2021, 12:00 AM
Anthony Joshua fight being held there in September, might try and get down to take a look at it.

BILLYHIBS
22-07-2021, 06:51 AM
I blanked this thread thinking why would I want to tour a Stadium that has only been here 5 minutes ?

I have underwear older than it

I must say though watching the YouTube VT seriously impressive stuff

Night and day compared to our beautiful wee Stadium that we could only afford to build as star players got sold :greengrin

Think they would miss a couple of giant screens for our corners ?

overdrive
08-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Couldn’t get booked on the tour but we did the Dare Skywalk on the roof of the stadium on Friday. What a stadium. The guide was saying it has been built in such a way that the noise from a match can’t be heard from around 200 metres away.

I’d highly recommend the Skywalk, though it was quite wet and I actually slipped at one point. Luckily, I was strapped in!

Next time we’re in London, we’re going to do the tour and go back up and do the abseil down the stadium.

HibbyAndy
08-03-2022, 07:33 PM
Any trophies?

:tee hee::tee hee:

heretoday
08-03-2022, 08:02 PM
!2 pints filled from the bottom in 20 seconds or whatever. Respect. All they need now is a team to match. Better not sell Harry Kane!

gbhibby
10-03-2022, 09:08 AM
If they get the NFL franchise it could be seen as a good bit of business. Looks amazing on the YouTube video

Renton1875
08-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Anyone been to a Spurs home game at the new stadium using a ticket bought on stubhub or similar?

A friend of mine is coming across from the US and has bought tickets for the next home game from stubhub but is now concerned he'll not get in having read that reselling tickets is illegal.

Not sure how he'd be found out if it's a case of scanning your ticket to get in?