PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket

St.Kristopher
09-07-2021, 07:12 PM
I purchased 2 season tickets for my lad and I for the coming season. I have not had my cards through, or any other details as yet. Should I have had this and secondly as I am away next week are season ticket holders able to watch the Arsenal game on Hibs TV next week?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2021, 07:16 PM
I purchased 2 season tickets for my lad and I for the coming season. I have not had my cards through, or any other details as yet. Should I have had this and secondly as I am away next week are season ticket holders able to watch the Arsenal game on Hibs TV next week?

No one has been sent a card for next season yet. Think it will be one that you add to your phone screen, not a physical one

Hibs v Arsenal is available as a PPV at £7.99

CMurdoch
09-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Cards won't be sent for another few weeks

Iggy Pope
09-07-2021, 07:58 PM
No one has been sent a card for next season yet. Think it will be one that you add to your phone screen, not a physical one

Hibs v Arsenal is available as a PPV at £7.99

They surely cannot assume that every season ticket holder owns a mobile phone that can do this.

G15 Hibs
09-07-2021, 08:23 PM
They surely cannot assume that every season ticket holder owns a mobile phone that can do this.

No. I emailed the ticket office a few days ago and they said cards for new season tickets or ones that have changed seat, like me, would be sent out in the next 3 - 4 weeks.