PDA

View Full Version : LEWIS STEVENSON on the Did Ye Aye? Podcast

didyeayepodcast
17-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Hi folks. Just thought I would promote a podcast I recorded and released with Hibs Legend, Lewis Stevenson. It’s two parts and you can find the links below ������������ Lewis is brutally honest about his career and opinions on the game!

Part ONE

On Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/7-lewis-stevenson/id1492753175?i=1000491118049

On Spreaker - https://www.spreaker.com/episode/40837532

On Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/episode/4wJr2XSXrkFfLtBxCaWBxQ?si=mpAdjx4aTDa_AR_U3mAB_A

Part TWO

On Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/7-5-lewis-stevenson/id1492753175?i=1000491905399

On Spreaker - https://www.spreaker.com/episode/41019949

On Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/episode/5YjQwUKqAZNtALYPrmFA3c?si=dRoQVXtuQ7W_ZoVNlAixAg

�� LISTEN! LIKE! SHARE! ��

didyeayepodcast
17-06-2021, 01:07 PM
Think I’ve nailed it with links now 😳

Oscar T Grouch
17-06-2021, 02:11 PM
I am pretty sure this was out last year was it not? I am sure there is a thread about it somewhere. Aye this is the same one, I have it as listened to on my podcast history. Still worth a listen to anyone who hasn't yet.

didyeayepodcast
17-06-2021, 02:24 PM
I am pretty sure this was out last year was it not? I am sure there is a thread about it somewhere. Aye this is the same one, I have it as listened to on my podcast history. Still worth a listen to anyone who hasn't yet.

Yeah I released this at beginning of the season. I wasn’t sure if I had posted on this forum. I didn’t think I had. All feedback welcome and if anyone has any suggestions for future podcast guests then fire them my way

didyeayepodcast
17-06-2021, 03:12 PM
All feedback welcome whether that’s positive or negative :)

Shrekko
17-06-2021, 06:21 PM
Yeah I released this at beginning of the season. I wasn’t sure if I had posted on this forum. I didn’t think I had. All feedback welcome and if anyone has any suggestions for future podcast guests then fire them my way

I put a link up here when it came out mate ;-)

Thought they were brilliant with the exception of the interviewer being a Rangers fan ;-) (just kidding)

didyeayepodcast
17-06-2021, 07:03 PM
I put a link up here when it came out mate ;-)

Thought they were brilliant with the exception of the interviewer being a Rangers fan ;-) (just kidding)

Haha we all have our negative points 😂 cheers for promoting it bud! And thanks for listening. Lewis was really open and honest in them!!

Viva_Palmeiras
18-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Thanks for posting this - I hadnt seen this before.

i Recommend this one so far from what I’ve listened.

Folks may think… surely he’s said it all or why listen to another one from Lewis ?
well…

This is the most relaxed I’ve ever heard Lewis in an interview so unique for that alone.
it’s with his mate and a good listen. Lewis also goes into a few stories I’ve not heard before - and I don’t finished it yet.

JimBHibees
18-06-2021, 06:29 AM

Folks may think… surely he’s said it all or why listen to another one from Lewis ?
well…

This is the most relaxed I’ve ever heard Lewis in an interview so unique for that alone.
it’s with his mate and a good listen. Lewis also goes into a few stories I’ve not heard before - and I don’t finished it yet.

Completely agree thought it was brilliant a more open interview and obviously knew the interviewer and was relaxed because of it. Definitely recommend it.

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 07:57 AM

well…

Yeah I know Lewis but even I didn’t expect him to be so honest. Especially the second part he talks about some stuff you might not hear a footballer speak about! L

Honestly thanks for listening folks :)

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 07:58 AM
Completely agree thought it was brilliant a more open interview and obviously knew the interviewer and was relaxed because of it. Definitely recommend it.

Thank you bud!! Really appreciated. The downloads have been crazy so I really appreciate the support!

Viva_Palmeiras
18-06-2021, 08:27 AM
Yeah I know Lewis but even I didn’t expect him to be so honest. Especially the second part he talks about some stuff you might not hear a footballer speak about! L

Honestly thanks for listening folks :)

Yeah looking forward to the rest even more now.

Lewis is like that sketch on Spitting Image! Where the footballers spend much of the episode saying “it’s not sunk in yet”…

we’re lucky to have him and unlike the bit were he said that he thought supporters would think - “W hat’s that wee guy from Fife doing in a Hibs strip - that should be me!”

This Hibby was greatful to see his absolute uncontrollable joy at lifting the Scottish Cup - for me he epitomised everything about how I as a Hibee would react in anticipation and lifting the cup - it really was like a fairytale ending.

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 08:59 AM
Yeah looking forward to the rest even more now.

Lewis is like that sketch on Spitting Image! Where the footballers spend much of the episode saying “it’s not sunk in yet”…

we’re lucky to have him and unlike the bit were he said that he thought supporters would think - “W hat’s that wee guy from Fife doing in a Hibs strip - that should be me!”

This Hibby was greatful to see his absolute uncontrollable joy at lifting the Scottish Cup - for me he epitomised everything about how I as a Hibee would react in anticipation and lifting the cup - it really was like a fairytale ending.

Yeah he’s a rare breed being a one man club! I think now more than any time in football, it’s appreciated more

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Yeah he’s a rare breed being a one man club! I think now more than any time in football, it’s appreciated more

One club man even 😂

Viva_Palmeiras
18-06-2021, 02:14 PM
One club man even 😂

I do believe you also got a scoop - did he not drop a few f-bombs along the way - I hadn’t heard Lewis swear before iirc - fine interview margins ;)

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 05:06 PM
I do believe you also got a scoop - did he not drop a few f-bombs along the way - I hadn’t heard Lewis swear before iirc - fine interview margins ;)

NEWS FLASH
Lewis sweared 😂yeah he was full of profanity! 😂😂

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Think this was mostly in his impression of Neil Lennon though 😂

JimBHibees
18-06-2021, 05:19 PM
NEWS FLASH
Lewis sweared 😂yeah he was full of profanity! 😂😂

Did you get him drunk before it doesn't sound like him :greengrin

didyeayepodcast
18-06-2021, 05:42 PM