PDA

View Full Version : Phil Mickelson, oldest winner of a major

He's here!
24-05-2021, 10:42 AM
Great performance in the PGA. Always liked him as a golfer.

greenlex
24-05-2021, 05:43 PM
I think he is a bit of a dick. Can play golf but don’t like him.

blackpoolhibs
25-05-2021, 04:33 PM
I think he is a bit of a dick. Can play golf but don’t like him.

Really, why, i've alwaays thought he was one of the games good guys? :greengrin

Have you seen the video of Koepka being interviewed when Dechaumbe walked past. Funny as. :faf:

greenlex
25-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Really, why, i've alwaays thought he was one of the games good guys? :greengrin

Have you seen the video of Koepka being interviewed when Dechaumbe walked past. Funny as. :faf:
I find his online persona difficult to warm to. His hitting a moving ball during the US Open a couple of years ago as the toys went out the pram. The public dissing if Tom Watson after a Ryder cup. The gambling game with Tiger. I just can’t warm to him.
De Chambeu is another. Can’t put my finger on it. His scientist persona. Lost out on a European event on the last hole and stormed off in the huff a year or so ago. Can’t take to him either.
I don’t mind Koepka as a player or person. Travelled the world and won there before graduating to superstardom on the PGA. I saw the video. :greengrinI’d quite like to see him and DeChambeu in a pagger. :greengrin
I didn’t mind Patrick Reed for the same travelling round the world reasons till his cheating was highlighted. He can do one anaw.
I’m hard to please these days.

blackpoolhibs
25-05-2021, 07:36 PM
I find his online persona difficult to warm to. His hitting a moving ball during the US Open a couple of years ago as the toys went out the pram. The public dissing if Tom Watson after a Ryder cup. The gambling game with Tiger. I just can’t warm to him.
De Chambeu is another. Can’t put my finger on it. His scientist persona. Lost out on a European event on the last hole and stormed off in the huff a year or so ago. Can’t take to him either.
I don’t mind Koepka as a player or person. Travelled the world and won there before graduating to superstardom on the PGA. I saw the video. :greengrinI’d quite like to see him and DeChambeu in a pagger. :greengrin
I didn’t mind Patrick Reed for the same travelling round the world reasons till his cheating was highlighted. He can do one anaw.

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2021, 04:28 PM
24764:greengrin

greenlex
26-05-2021, 04:43 PM
24764:greengrin
:faf::faf::faf::faf: