PDA

View Full Version : No guaranteed £3m for either team

Irish_Steve
22-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Did I hear that commentator say that UEFA were thinking of changing the rules and that teams would no longer be guaranteed the £3m that had been bandied about earlier

Just goes to show what an achievement it was for Jack Ross to get us third in the league

brianmc
22-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Think there's an extra Qualifying round to face rather than being guaranteed Group stage football.

tamig
22-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Did I hear that commentator say that UEFA were thinking of changing the rules and that teams would no longer be guaranteed the £3m that had been bandied about earlier

Just goes to show what an achievement it was for Jack Ross to get us third in the league

Think you’ve misinterpreted. There’s another thread about Europe. Somewhere. Probably down on page 10 with all the post-final trauma threads now taking over the top pages on the board.

Irish_Steve
22-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Think you’ve misinterpreted. There’s another thread about Europe. Somewhere. Probably down on page 10 with all the post-final trauma threads now taking over the top pages on the board.

Lol, I go check it out if I can find it

DH1875
22-05-2021, 07:58 PM

He's not. We've (Scotland) been bumped down. Need Chelsea or Villarreal to win in Europe now to make the group stage.

The Captain....
22-05-2021, 08:02 PM
tbh the thought of this bunch playing in Europe gives me the fear...they are a very average bunch of players who are incapable of playing under any sort of pressure.

CapitalGreen
22-05-2021, 08:04 PM
He's not. We've (Scotland) been bumped down. Need Chelsea or Villarreal to win in Europe now to make the group stage.

Villarreal irrelevant now as they missed out on Europa Place in La Liga.

tamig
22-05-2021, 08:07 PM

Eh, thats what I was saying. I was pointing him to the thread thats been getting discussed for a few days now. The guaranteed group qualification was conditional on other things now. Its all in that thread. Anyway, it doesn’t matter after today’s shambles for us.