PDA

View Full Version : Mallan and Allan

RossScott1991
22-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Biggest mistake of the season letting both go out on loan. Nothing different on our bench to change dynamic of a game.

Both in such games would have offered another option to try make something happen and jilt that powderpuff display into something.

noz
22-05-2021, 03:42 PM
tell u what, Allan must be really unfit if we let him go on loan - surely he can play 20 mins., may have made the difference

Zambernardi1875
22-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Especially with such a poor bench attacking wise. Would’ve kept gullan too

hibee1875
22-05-2021, 03:50 PM
tell u what, Allan must be really unfit if we let him go on loan - surely he can play 20 mins., may have made the difference

Tell you what, you must be really unaware of how professional sportsmen work to even post crap like this. Twice.

jeffers
22-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Didn’t want Scott Allan to go out on loan in the first place, even 20 minutes of him would have given us a different option. Nor do I agree that it was his choice, Ross makes the decisions. I’ve never got the logic that him getting game time elsewhere would help us next season as he’ll lose that sharpness anyway when this season ends. Given how little he’s offered Magennis is the one we should have put out on loan.

churchie16
22-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Nah not at all we’ve replaced them with one who breaks play up does nothing else and has 0 footballing abilities and one who runs about like a headless chicken and doesn’t assist or shoot with 2 guys who create and score goals some hibs fans think that’s great decisions absolutely laughable, joke of a club

Coach Jon
22-05-2021, 04:09 PM
We have nobody in the current team that can take a decent corner or free kick. Ross dropped Mallan despite him being MOM to rescue us against Alloa when we were trailing 1-0 with 2 great set piece deliveries, for the SF against Hearts, were predictably there were 50 Free Kicks awarded, which is his speciality. No wonder he wanted to go out on loan. Subsequently we have lost 2 massive games at Hampden to quality crosses. We let go Mallan and Allan and brought in Irvine and Newell. Sorry but not for me.

DH1875
22-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Our bench has been shocking all season.

LeithMike
22-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Dont think Mallan would have made any difference but Scott might have. Dont think Ross wants that type of player though (hence why he was shunted out on the left when he originally came in). If he's going to persevere with 4-4-2 then he needs two new midfielders who can both defend and attack.

What a wasted opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk