It happens

Our players have been quality this season

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

But be careful what you wish for

Tambo
22-05-2021, 03:40 PM
I just think most people are upset about 3 semi final and 1 final appearance with no medal to show.

We will go again next season.

hibby6270
22-05-2021, 03:41 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Spot on.
Can’t win everything. We usually don’t!!
We will one day though and it will be all the sweeter.
57 years supporting the club tells me that’s the way it is.

Zambernardi1875
22-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Here we go 🙄

Unseen work
22-05-2021, 03:44 PM
I’m not bothered about the other semis etc as that’s in the past and I think it’s unfair to put them all together.

But that performance by some of the players and their attitudes was shocking Imo. Never looked interested and I wouldn’t be surprised if Gray and McGregor grab a few of them.

makaveli1875
22-05-2021, 03:46 PM
This will forever be remembered as the season we blew 2 good shots at silverware against St Johnstone and also blew an outside shot against Championship hearts that were furloughed until about 2 weeks before we played them , the same hearts that lost to a pub team shortly after beating us

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2021, 03:46 PM
We never turned up for a final though. That was disgraceful

hhibs
22-05-2021, 04:20 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

No ,not nearly enough ,that was disgraceful and your acceptance of that kind performance ,yet again, is bewildering.

Mixu1875
22-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Our players have been quality? Have a word mate. Finishing 3rd only papers over the cracks. Far too many toothless performances over the course of the season. Hearts were there for the taking, league cup and scottish cup both there for the taking. Give me a scottish cup win over finishing 3rd any day of the week.

Mickey Weir
22-05-2021, 04:23 PM
As long as we have Jack Ross in charge, we will achieve nothing.

We should be going all out to get Callum Davidson.

truehibernian
22-05-2021, 04:25 PM
If we’d lost despite making chances and not taking them I’d agree. Players and staff have to, and deserve all the flak today and beyond. Pre-season friendlies are played with more determination and desire.

Gerard
22-05-2021, 04:26 PM
We never turned up for a final though. That was disgraceful

The Hibs players and the management team did their best to win the SC. St Johnstone are a tough team to beat and today was their day to get a goal and make it very difficult for Hibs to at least go to extra time and perhaps winning on penalties. This does not make accepting defeat any easier. I am confident that Hibs will have future cup finals and will enjoy success of winning cups. Today St Johnstone are fortunate to enjoy victory and access to European football. Well done St Johnstone.

Jim44
22-05-2021, 04:27 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Sudds_1
22-05-2021, 04:28 PM
The obly thing i canthink of to explain such a half hearted performance is that our so called big players are on their way out and protecting themselves from injury.....remember fenlons lot against them?

DH1875
22-05-2021, 04:32 PM
There are ways to lose games and that today was just not one of them. Embarrassing doesn't even cut it.

Pretty Boy
22-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Today was the biggest prize available to us and the team didn't turn up.

I really don't care what has gone before. Today was pitiful and they should be ashamed.

Nakedmanoncrack
22-05-2021, 04:36 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Not really the time for wind ups.

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2021, 04:37 PM
The Hibs players and the management team did their best to win the SC. St Johnstone are a tough team to beat and today was their day to get a goal and make it very difficult for Hibs to at least go to extra time and perhaps winning on penalties. This does not make accepting defeat any easier. I am confident that Hibs will have future cup finals and will enjoy success of winning cups. Today St Johnstone are fortunate to enjoy victory and access to European football. Well done St Johnstone.
Do you think the players gave their all today?

Steve20
22-05-2021, 04:37 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Quality? We lost a semi final to a championship club. We got hammered in another one. And today, in a cup final, we produced the most powder puff display possible.

You can accept mediocrity all you want, but if you want to win a trophy, that impostor who wears a ‘lucky cardigan’ isn’t the man for the job.

We’ve been far far from quality.

Steve20
22-05-2021, 04:39 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Why is that funny? You happy not winning a thing under Jack Ross? Good for you. Enjoy living in football mediocrity.

NAE NOOKIE
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Oh GTF with this philosophical pish ... we didn't turn up and barely made a chance worth the name in 95 and a bit minutes against a team whose only contribution to the moniker 'beautiful game' is that they are well organised .... it was a great chance to win a cup and the most exciting moment for us was our keeper saving a penalty that allowed us to huff and puff for another 15 minutes and still get absolutely nowhere ..... it was a ***** and utterly unacceptable performance and anybody trying to justify or accept it does this club no service whatsoever and probably explains why this club probably has the worst cup final losing record vis a vis appearances to wins of any club in ****ing Europe !!!

Alfred E Newman
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

I think we are entitled to wish for a better performance than that pish today.

Coach Jon
22-05-2021, 04:50 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

I dont know what age/ condition you are so I will not make this personal.
The football this season has been absolute Tom kite, the odd 20 min good spell which has been enough to garner the points most weeks doesnt make up for this. Entertainment value has been Pi5h. We werent unlucky to lose today, we lost because St. Johnstone are better managed and organised than us.

Jim44
22-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Why is that funny? You happy not winning a thing under Jack Ross? Good for you. Enjoy living in football mediocrity.

It’s funny to me because Calum Davidson has had a bit of success with a club he clearly loves and identifies with. To think that he would come to Hibs and get us winning trophies is funny to me. I’d rather enjoy JR’s mediocrity than CD’s mediocrity, which it would be, in my opinion. I’m confident that, with JR, we will continue to make progress next season, but St Johnstone will probably shrink back into the shadows. Opinions, ( especially when made under clouds of disappointment ) eh?

gazzag70
22-05-2021, 05:01 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Really? The ability of a large proportion of our support to accept mediocrity is beyond me.
We had a huge chance to win a major trophy today and yet again we never turned up. That was embarrassing from start to finish yet some are happily sitting back crooning over Jack Ross.
We have finished third in the poorest league in a long time playing eye bleeding football, losing to Hearts in a semi, St Johnstone in a semi and a Scottish cup final. If that is considered success then you can ram it.
We should have our expectations set far higher than that.

Myweebruv
22-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Oh GTF with this philosophical pish ... we didn't turn up and barely made a chance worth the name in 95 and a bit minutes against a team whose only contribution to the moniker 'beautiful game' is that they are well organised .... it was a great chance to win a cup and the most exciting moment for us was our keeper saving a penalty that allowed us to huff and puff for another 15 minutes and still get absolutely nowhere ..... it was a ***** and utterly unacceptable performance and anybody trying to justify or accept it does this club no service whatsoever and probably explains why this club probably has the worst cup final losing record vis a vis appearances to wins of any club in ****ing Europe !!!

Serial under-chievers continuing to under-achieve.:brickwall

Hibiza
22-05-2021, 05:11 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

Yes it happens , too often unfortunately quality : debatable , manager : debatable . What you wish for : a winning team .

Northernhibee
22-05-2021, 05:20 PM
You don’t win a cup double without being a team with genuinely excellent qualities. St Johnstone are so well drilled, the core of their team have played together for so long and they’re far greater than the sum of their parts.

Yes, we were very poor today but all the talk beforehand of “just needing to turn up” was massively disrespectful.

We’re all gutted but if we go back to sacking a manager a season or so then we deserve managers like Calderwood and Butcher. We need to give someone time to build a legacy. St Johnstone have had two managers since 2013, we have had six.

EVENTUALLY
22-05-2021, 05:29 PM

Correct.

St. Johnstone probably knew the cup was theirs when the team sheets were handed in. They are ordinary but well organised. Hibs were shocking,absolutely shocking. A really poor performance from a side with 11 away wins to play like that is inexcusable.

AgentDaleCooper
22-05-2021, 05:31 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

exactly. if the people that are threatening to not show up until XY and Z leave the club are the same people that get on the players' backs ridiculously quickly, i really hope they are true to their word. Ross will be here for a while, and he'll be a great manager for us. I look forward to him leading us into Europe next season, and I reckon we'll have a good chance of making the group stages of the UEFA conference.

CockneyRebel
22-05-2021, 05:56 PM
exactly. if the people that are threatening to not show up until XY and Z leave the club are the same people that get on the players' backs ridiculously quickly, i really hope they are true to their word. Ross will be here for a while, and he'll be a great manager for us. I look forward to him leading us into Europe next season, and I reckon we'll have a good chance of making the group stages of the UEFA conference.

With a team that can't beat St Johnston? Jeezo.

Peevemor
22-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Losers like you will forever bring our club down

As opposed to folk like you who only ever put the club down.

Scotty Leither
22-05-2021, 06:03 PM

I wonder if he'll wear a special Euro cardigan for the UEFA games? I'm sorry, the guy is dull and unimaginative, and so is his team when it counts. Another Alex Miller for me.

hibIBZ
22-05-2021, 06:04 PM
I honestly despair at some people on here, we didn't play well and the best team on the day won, I'm not even sure we didn't turn up as it went pretty much how the last 3 games against them went. But why would we want to sack jack Ross on the back of it? Seriously? We lost today, but it has been a good season, a season where we have achieved more than we have for years. Closer to a Scottish cup than the last team to finish third got. We are no doubt a few players short, but it's been a positive season,

Jim44
22-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Serial under-chievers continuing to under-achieve.:brickwall

Try engaging a bit more instead of banging your head against an E wall. :rolleyes:

Is It On....
22-05-2021, 06:09 PM
I just think most people are upset about 3 semi final and 1 final appearance with no medal to show.

In one semi final we were beaten by a Lower League team. The next semi-final we were hammered 3-0 by St Johnstone. Today was arguably worse as they had 7 shots on target to our 2 and missed a penalty. Today was like watching an Alex Miller team and the perceived lack of urgency was soul destroying. My dad said to me that this is my generations "Clyde" cup final ☹️

Viva_Palmeiras
22-05-2021, 06:12 PM
You don’t win a cup double without being a team with genuinely excellent qualities. St Johnstone are so well drilled, the core of their team have played together for so long and they’re far greater than the sum of their parts.

Yes, we were very poor today but all the talk beforehand of “just needing to turn up” was massively disrespectful.

We’re all gutted but if we go back to sacking a manager a season or so then we deserve managers like Calderwood and Butcher. We need to give someone time to build a legacy. St Johnstone have had two managers since 2013, we have had six.

St Johnstone have a rookie manager - we have a manager who will tell us is experienced which gave him confidence ahead of today’s game. Yet have we not payed StJ six times how and when it counts we’ve not figured them out?

Over the piece I’m prepared to give folks a lot of slack as my Hibs.net Hibstory would show I’m more in the happy clapper camp. Today tho was the time to step up. That’s a big fail. The buck stops with JR here. Hasty to throw the baby out with the bath water given what’s been achieved over the season but today was the day to put everything to bed with the Cant win the big games tag.

Gerard
22-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Do you think the players gave their all today?

IMO I think the players did their best. I did not see a lack of effort from them. It could be argued that the tactics they used were not effective against a very good defence minded team. The manager has some responsibility in the way the team played against St Johnstone today as perhaps have the players if they did not play to the managers plan. The team did not create enough chances against a tough team to beat when they score the first goal and the same old story of losing in the cup happens again

70KevinHFC62
22-05-2021, 07:28 PM

Don’t need to read the rest of the thread. This 100%

Franck Stanton
22-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Today was the biggest prize available to us and the team didn't turn up.

I really don't care what has gone before. Today was pitiful and they should be ashamed.

Exactly, having watched hib S for over 60 years, believe me I am used to getting beat, however, it happens, today however was the manner of the defeat. Apart from Macey, there is not one player who can claim to have done his best to win today, NOT ONE. That's the galling part, no pride in the jersey, unforgivable.

cad
22-05-2021, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=hibIBZ;6575362]I honestly despair at some people on here, we didn't play well and the best team on the day won, I'm not even sure we didn't turn up as it went pretty much how the last 3 games against them went. But why would we want to sack jack Ross on the back of it? Seriously? We lost today, but it has been a good season, a season where we have achieved more than we have for years. Closer to a Scottish cup than the last team to finish third got. We are no doubt a few players short, but it's been a positive season,[/QUOT

A few players short today's performances would suggest 10,

delbert
22-05-2021, 09:02 PM

If it meant getting rid of Ross, right now I’d take Ruth Davidson !!

eastterrace
22-05-2021, 09:04 PM

We should be going all out to get Callum Davidson.really would you want to watch that pish every week. Saying that we are watching pish every week.😂

Dobosz83
22-05-2021, 09:36 PM

The post of the night.... this is it. Horrific day for Hibs, it won’t change, pure crap and clearly eyes on other prizes where some are concerned.. lesson learned.

Hannah_hfc
22-05-2021, 09:36 PM
That old “accepting mediocrity” line out in force again tonight. This phrase needs to get in the bin.

Yes everyone’s pissed off but not calling for the managers head after every loss does not equal accepting mediocrity.

No manager within our budget is a “born winner”. Lenny was close but how many cup finals did he take us to? Complete myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
22-05-2021, 09:58 PM
That old “accepting mediocrity” line out in force again tonight. This phrase needs to get in the bin.

Yes everyone’s pissed off but not calling for the managers head after every loss does not equal accepting mediocrity.

No manager within our budget is a “born winner”. Lenny was close but how many cup finals did he take us to? Complete myth.

You are right, wanting the manager sacked after every loss is not the way to measure non acceptance of mediocrity. But on the other hand there has to come a time where the manager has to be looking over his shoulder and 3rd in the league or not that time has come for Jack Ross. Any Hibs manager in history would have absolutely bitten your hand off for the following scenario in the last 10 months. A Hearts team way behind his in preparation and in the league below in a semi final. St Johnstone in a semi final with a crack at Livingston in the final if you beat them. A final against St Johnstone.

If Jack Ross and more importantly the club's owner aren't totally pissed off that such a scenario has returned the grand total of nothing, zip, zero, sod all then they have no place at this club, it is a massive failure and we have to accept it as such. Better managers than Jack Ross have been sacked for far less and if he was punted tomorrow I for one wouldn't give a toss ... 3rd place or not.

Sammy7nil
22-05-2021, 10:01 PM

I agree Hibs fans need to accept were we are and unfortunately that is mediocrity we will get to semis and finals we will lose most. We will finish top six and we may not. We might even be relegated we might not if we do we may take three years to come back we may not. Mediocrity,

Lith
22-05-2021, 10:06 PM

Bedtime for you mate…. Ross won’t lead us anywhere apart from backwards… he has no clue and proved it today..

PathheadHibby
22-05-2021, 10:14 PM
I understand the reaction from most of our club, it hurts. I’m actually feeling more disappointed and sore tonight than I have after a number of final losses over the years. I just can’t grasp how our players can just not show up? Did they realise how many thousands of us around the globe have put in so much preparation and expense to watch and support them? Will always support my beloved Hibs but let down once again. I look forward to Europe and pray this doesn’t slow down the club’s exciting plans 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Hannah_hfc
22-05-2021, 10:15 PM
I agree Hibs fans need to accept were we are and unfortunately that is mediocrity we will get to semis and finals we will lose most. We will finish top six and we may not. We might even be relegated we might not if we do we may take three years to come back we may not. Mediocrity,

We’ll get to a lot more finals and semi finals than most teams would ever wish for. Yes it would be great to win more but it feels bloody good those times we have won.

Didn’t hear folk bang on about mediocrity a few weeks ago cementing a European place and then third place but hey ho let’s reel out that old line again because it’s the only thing folk can think of when we lose. [emoji1303]

Inconsequential
22-05-2021, 10:16 PM
If it meant getting rid of Ross, right now I’d take Ruth Davidson !! OMG. You can take Ruth if you like. A big no from me. 😂

Silky
22-05-2021, 10:20 PM
We’ll get to a lot more finals and semi finals than most teams would ever wish for. Yes it would be great to win more but it feels bloody good those times we have won.

Didn’t hear folk bang on about mediocrity a few weeks ago cementing a European place and then third place but hey ho let’s reel out that old line again because it’s the only thing folk can think of when we lose. [emoji1303]

Same old mantra comes out whenever we lose a Derby as well. And when someone beats us at Easter Road. It's just part and parcel of following Hibs, I guess.

Sammy7nil
22-05-2021, 10:20 PM

Yip third is GREAT. Aberdeen Hearts and Motherwell ICT and others have managed it once or many more times in between us but let’s pretend we are doing great managing it once in 16 years

Biggie
22-05-2021, 10:22 PM
If it meant getting rid of Ross, right now I’d take Ruth Davidson !!

Too far :tee hee::tee hee:

davym7062
22-05-2021, 10:28 PM
We lost

It happens

So has our manager

So has our club

It hurts to lose

typical hibs mentality< well im sick of it.

StockholmHibs
22-05-2021, 10:38 PM

Totally this, serial losers.

StockholmHibs
22-05-2021, 10:42 PM

Feels like you think it's ok to get pumped by Saint Johnstone 4 times a season

Sudds_1
23-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Look on the bright side....

...at least it wisna brora!

H18S NX
23-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Oh GTF with this philosophical pish ... we didn't turn up and barely made a chance worth the name in 95 and a bit minutes against a team whose only contribution to the moniker 'beautiful game' is that they are well organised .... it was a great chance to win a cup and the most exciting moment for us was our keeper saving a penalty that allowed us to huff and puff for another 15 minutes and still get absolutely nowhere ..... it was a ***** and utterly unacceptable performance and anybody trying to justify or accept it does this club no service whatsoever and probably explains why this club probably has the worst cup final losing record vis a vis appearances to wins of any club in ****ing Europe !!!...:top marks:aok:

JohnM1875
23-05-2021, 11:50 AM
We just lost a cup final after a totally woeful performance. Folk are going to and are allowed to be pissed off. Let them vent.

Stuart93
23-05-2021, 11:52 AM
typical hibs mentality< well im sick of it.

Correct

The usual acceptance from some

Embarrassing performance.

blackpoolhibs
23-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Correct

Here we go again, with you not accepting this, whatever it is, has it or will it make the slightest difference?

SaulGoodman
23-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Correct

What difference does it make if some folk are more accepting than others? What is your definition of not accepting it? Being angry and posting angry posts online? Will that change anything?

Do you think Ron Gordon is gonna come on here and go “Well I was happy with Jack Ross but I’ve just read a post where someone says he should go so I better get him out the door ASAP”

hibbydog
23-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Correct

I accept poor results in big games because I don’t really understand what the alternative is?

I desperately wanted to win, and I was bitterly disappointed. My reaction to theses (all too familiar) occasions is to have a beer, a laugh and forget about it.

What difference would it make if I got really angry?

Reaction from the players and club is critical. They should demand better of themselves and use it as motivation. But they are in a position to do something about it.

The spectators are not, so I see little point in escalating the frustrations any more.

GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
23-05-2021, 03:57 PM
I accept poor results in big games because I don’t really understand what the alternative is?

I desperately wanted to win, and I was bitterly disappointed. My reaction to theses (all too familiar) occasions is to have a beer, a laugh and forget about it.

What difference would it make if I got really angry?

Reaction from the players and club is critical. They should demand better of themselves and use it as motivation. But they are in a position to do something about it.

The spectators are not, so I see little point in escalating the frustrations any more.

GGTTH

Very philosophical of you mate ( there's that word again :greengrin ) but there is a factor you haven't included even if you didn't miss it.

In the last few weeks Hibs have sold an impressive 5000 plus season tickets for a season the fans still might not see any of in person. If we had won the cup yesterday that 5000 might well have been 10,000 plus by the time the season kicks off fueled by an increased feelgood factor. But after that insipid display yesterday what do you think the likely uptake might be by the end of July ... 7,000 ? ..... 8,000 ? ...... That loss on the back of a terrible display yesterday might have cost the club 2000 or more season tickets ... mine cost £385 ... X 2,000 = £770,000.

So no perhaps the fans can't do anything to improve things on the park or influence the owner, but they sure as hell can react to what happens on the park and when it starts costing the club amounts of money like that then the owner sure as hell will start paying attention unless he's either an idiot or one who doesn't care and I think Ron Gordon is neither of those things. As you say, no amount of venting on here is likely to change anything, it's the ones who don't go mental on social media but simply keep their hands out of their pockets who matter and there's a hell of a lot more of them than Hibs.Net ranters.

JohnM1875
23-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Very philosophical of you mate ( there's that word again :greengrin ) but there is a factor you haven't included even if you didn't miss it.

In the last few weeks Hibs have sold an impressive 5000 plus season tickets for a season the fans still might not see any of in person. If we had won the cup yesterday that 5000 might well have been 10,000 plus by the time the season kicks off fueled by an increased feelgood factor. But after that insipid display yesterday what do you think the likely uptake might be by the end of July ... 7,000 ? ..... 8,000 ? ...... That loss on the back of a terrible display yesterday might have cost the club 2000 or more season tickets ... mine cost £385 ... X 2,000 = £770,000.

So no perhaps the fans can't do anything to improve things on the park or influence the owner, but they sure as hell can react to what happens on the park and when it starts costing the club amounts of money like that then the owner sure as hell will start paying attention unless he's either an idiot or one who doesn't care and I think Ron Gordon is neither of those things. As you say, no amount of venting on here is likely to change anything, it's the ones who don't go mental on social media but simply keep their hands out of their pockets who matter and there's a hell of a lot more of them than Hibs.Net ranters.

You're point is 100% valid. But we've already cleared 8000 man.

NAE NOOKIE
23-05-2021, 04:17 PM
You're point is 100% valid. But we've already cleared 8000 man.

:greengrin .... 5000 was the last figure I saw. 8000 is nothing short of spectacular and an absolute credit to the loyalty of the folk who support the club. It doesn't change the premise of my post though does it? That 8,000 might have been 11,000 by July if we had won yesterday, or even been able to point to bad luck or a poor decision, which we cant.

By the way I'm not wishing it, even if the players can't bloody step up when it counts the most it would be great to see the fans doing it .... you sometimes wonder if they deserve us.

J-C
23-05-2021, 04:21 PM

:agree: 100%

Saves me the hassle of replying to this thread.

JohnM1875
23-05-2021, 04:26 PM
:greengrin .... 5000 was the last figure I saw. 8000 is nothing short of spectacular and an absolute credit to the loyalty of the folk who support the club. It doesn't change the premise of my post though does it? That 8,000 might have been 11,000 by July if we had won yesterday, or even been able to point to bad luck or a poor decision, which we cant.

By the way I'm not wishing it, even if the players can't bloody step up when it counts the most it would be great to see the fans doing it .... you sometimes wonder if they deserve us.

Absolutely. Other than the figure botch 😉 your initial post was spot on and I totally agree.

ahibby
23-05-2021, 04:37 PM
It’s funny to me because Calum Davidson has had a bit of success with a club he clearly loves and identifies with. To think that he would come to Hibs and get us winning trophies is funny to me. I’d rather enjoy JR’s mediocrity than CD’s mediocrity, which it would be, in my opinion. I’m confident that, with JR, we will continue to make progress next season, but St Johnstone will probably shrink back into the shadows. Opinions, ( especially when made under clouds of disappointment ) eh?

Think you are being unfair, Callum Davidson has had St J punching well zbove their weight. J R has at times had us punching our weight at times and below at other times.

hibbydog
23-05-2021, 05:03 PM

Fair play.

tynesideirish
23-05-2021, 09:31 PM
Choose beating Hearts. Choose to not be relegated. Choose to be in Europe for a handful of games. Choose losing to clubs we've never heard of. Choose never winning the league. Choose not being 2nd with an old firm team missing for 9 years. Choose being 3rd eventually. Choose a decent cup run. Choose getting beat in the final. Choose not scoring in a final. Choose "Sorrow Sorrow". Choose same old,same old.

I love Hibs I always will. We deserve better.