PDA

View Full Version : Cowards

hibee-boys
22-05-2021, 03:33 PM
So called big time players nowhere to be seen, that would includes the manager.

RoscoHibby
22-05-2021, 04:17 PM
I get the anger, but don’t think calling them cowards is right, we just didn’t play well.

The main issue for me is how the game went, Jack Ross has to take some criticism for that, it’s been the same the last 3 games against them, they sit super tight, 3 big centre half’s and hope to nick something when they manage to go forward. We had no plan B whatsoever. I said at HT, if still
1-0, bring Daz on 20 mins to go and stick him up top, all we done was shell balls into the box and won none of them. Same as the previous games against St Johnstone...

Im as gutted as the next hibby but calling our team cowards isn’t warranted IMO. Naive beyond believe I’d level at Ross and the majority of them...��

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2021, 04:19 PM
So called big time players nowhere to be seen, that would includes the manager.

Correct. Absolutely criminal excuse of a performance.

Jamesie
22-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Too many heads literally down when the camera panned to them throughout this match after Saints scored. We needed greater leadership out there today than was on show

BigH
22-05-2021, 05:17 PM
Cowards is exactly the right word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibIBZ
22-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Does anyone think st Johnstone are quite good? Or that we have really struggled against them for years? Far from cowards, didn't do enough on the day for sure

The dalmeny
22-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Look forward to seeing you poking one of the players on the chest calling him a coward face to face, will make good tv.