PDA

View Full Version : Time for Heroes

calumhibee1
21-05-2021, 07:48 PM
Watching this just now. What a team that was.

Hibs should offer it out to Amazon and Netflix for free - it’s so well produced. So many sports documentaries will get watched on these platforms and it would be superb to let people all over the world watch it.

Lancs Harp
21-05-2021, 07:53 PM
On that fateful day just how good was Stoksey? I know he was controversial and didnt always put the required effort in but he was unplayable in that Cup Final.

calumhibee1
21-05-2021, 07:55 PM
On that fateful day just how good was Stoksey? I know he was controversial and didnt always put the required effort in but he was unplayable in that Cup Final.

He was superb in the cup run as a whole.

Created the goal V Inverness at ER, scored both in the replay and his double in the final.

bingo70
21-05-2021, 07:55 PM

Hibs should offer it out to Amazon and Netflix for free - it’s so well produced. So many sports documentaries will get watched on these platforms and it would be superb to let people all over the world watch it.

I was trying to find it online earlier but ended up watching loads of clips from back then instead.

Anyone know if it’s on YouTube? Link appreciated if so.

Lancs Harp
21-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Dont know about you guys but on youtube I must have seen the winning goal from about 20 different angles :greengrinPure theatre.

calumhibee1
21-05-2021, 08:06 PM
I was trying to find it online earlier but ended up watching loads of clips from back then instead.

Anyone know if it’s on YouTube? Link appreciated if so.

It’s on Hibs TV. If you have a season ticket just use your Hibs Pass username and password.

bingo70
21-05-2021, 08:17 PM
It’s on Hibs TV. If you have a season ticket just use your Hibs Pass username and password.

Brilliant. Thanks, i thought Hibs pass was only for the games, didn’t realise it have you access to Hibs tv as well.

EH6 Hibby
21-05-2021, 08:25 PM

Aaaaahhh. I love you. :greengrin

I planned to watch it earlier but didn’t have time. Now working till 1am and can’t see the tv. Now watching on my iPad between calls.

Chuck Rhoades
21-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Had the pleasure of buying the material, organising and crafting what has become an iconic banner associated to our club.

Time For Heroes - again 🤞🏻

First 25secs shows time lapsed creation:

https://youtu.be/0ClxHnQoSRo

calumhibee1
21-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Had the pleasure of buying the material, organising and crafting what has become an iconic banner associated to our club.

A legend in your own right :thumbsup:

Lancs Harp
21-05-2021, 08:48 PM

Well played Sir :thumbsup:

:flag:

Vault Boy
21-05-2021, 08:50 PM

That's superb.

147lothian
21-05-2021, 08:57 PM

I couldn't agree more, any football fan watching this would be moved by the story of the team and history of the club, it is superbly produced

Bishop Hibee
21-05-2021, 08:58 PM
Immense.

penihibs
21-05-2021, 09:02 PM

Your up there with the team, don't underestimate your part in that great day!!🇳🇬🇳🇬

Onceinawhile
21-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Stokes genuinely could have had 6.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Watching the game again, forgot how Conrad Logan had so little to do. Couldn't do anything with the 2 goals and there was Millers header off the bar, but hardly touched the ball the entire match, had no saves to make and even crosses into the box were few and far between. Shows you how little they threatened.

Barney McGrew
21-05-2021, 09:52 PM
And tomorrow is Time For More Heroes

Lancs Harp
21-05-2021, 09:55 PM
We're like a Marvel comic. Wall to wall heroes.

Eyrie
21-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Stokes genuinely could have had 6.

Watching the game again, forgot how Conrad Logan had so little to do. Couldn't do anything with the 2 goals and there was Millers header off the bar, but hardly touched the ball the entire match, had no saves to make and even crosses into the box were few and far between. Shows you how little they threatened.

I remember counting during one viewing and Stokes had more shots than the entire Sevco team, he was that dominant.

One Day Soon
21-05-2021, 10:11 PM
This Twitter thread on the post match performance of Sunshine on Leith is literally awash with posts from fans of other clubs and of none falling in love with our support, the song, the result and the club. I don’t think there’s another club anthem in the world that matches it, much more impressively neither do they. https://twitter.com/mundialmag/status/1395684618192494593?s=10

Stairway 2 7
21-05-2021, 10:17 PM
This Twitter thread on the post match performance of Sunshine on Leith is literally awash with posts from fans of other clubs and of none falling in love with our support, the song, the result and the club. I don’t think there’s another club anthem in the world that matches it, much more impressively neither do they. https://twitter.com/mundialmag/status/1395684618192494593?s=10

Amazing 👏

basehibby
21-05-2021, 10:53 PM

Time For Heroes - again ����

That was well worth a watch so repeating the link with the clicky in thingy working so as it's easier for others to see (I'm in IT you know..:wink:

Loved watching the goals and the mental crowd scenes - brilliant effort by all involved with THAT banner by the way - It really did add something to a legendary day. Wish we were all there together again tomorrow but will settle for a similar result in our favour (ie ANY win for Hibs :pray:

Bring it ON - COME OOOON :flag::flag::flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2021, 08:41 AM

I backed him for first scorer in every round then changed to Cummings in the final cos he always scored v them. For some reason I got over it quite quickly! 😀