PDA

View Full Version : Scottish cup shirt printing.

lugz
20-05-2021, 09:34 PM
I saw in a recent email that you could get printing on to your top to match the players on Saturday. Now this seems like a good idea IF we win. Does anyone know if this will still be available after Saturday?

Also think we missed a massive trick in 2016 not releasing a cup winners shirt, would have done silly numbers.

calumhibee1
20-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Sadly with the macron deal ending this season it seems unlikely more shirts will be made if we win the cup again

lugz
20-05-2021, 09:38 PM
Sadly with the macron deal ending this season it seems unlikely more shirts will be made if we win the cup again

Yeah I presumed that would be the case. Don't think I went as mad as I thought I would in 2016 for merchandise. Hopefully the mini cups, key rings etc can be re-released.

shamo9
20-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Yeah I presumed that would be the case. Don't think I went as mad as I thought I would in 2016 for merchandise. Hopefully the mini cups, key rings etc can be re-released.

Still time for a 2016 towel (https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/accessories/general-accessories/15-16-kit-towel) :greengrin

Allez Hibs
20-05-2021, 09:55 PM
I saw in a recent email that you could get printing on to your top to match the players on Saturday. Now this seems like a good idea IF we win. Does anyone know if this will still be available after Saturday?

Also think we missed a massive trick in 2016 not releasing a cup winners shirt, would have done silly numbers.

A 2016 embroidered cup final shirt would have made the club an awful lot of money.

Bristolhibby
21-05-2021, 06:37 AM
A 2016 embroidered cup final shirt would have made the club an awful lot of money.

I took mine to my local sports shop and they did the embroidery for me. Looks well smart.

I feet this year will be like the league cup final, all small printed on writing that can’t be replicated.

Anyone got any picks of the printing?

J

Scottie
21-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Gutted was hopefully waiting for a replica cup winners shirt IF we win being made available. Is there anywhere you can get a replica NHS home shirt atm as club shop sold out :dunno: