PDA

View Full Version : Any Liverpool/Wirral/Cheshire-based Hibbys looking for a lift to Embra on Saturday?

Juice-Terry
20-05-2021, 12:13 PM
If so, PM me. I'll be leaving the Wirral at about 6.30 am on Saturday morning. If we lose I'll be heading back on Sunday. If we win, Monday. :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
20-05-2021, 12:38 PM
I thought car sharing during covid was frowned upon.

Juice-Terry
20-05-2021, 01:45 PM
I thought car sharing during covid was frowned upon.

Ok. Two jags and recent negative test required.

Moulin Yarns
20-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Car and vehicle sharing You should not share a vehicle with anyone from another household, unless you absolutely have to. It is recognised that people with additional support needs may need to car share and in these circumstances, they should also follow the appropriate measures, steps and precautions where possible.
If you absolutely have to share a car journey with anyone from another household, you should take the following steps and precautions:

if sharing a vehicle with anyone from another household, limit the number of people in the vehicle to as few as possible, ideally no more than 2 (applies to adults and children aged 12 and over)
use the biggest vehicle available for car sharing purposes
occupants should sit as far apart as possible. Ideally a passenger should sit in the back seat diagonally opposite the driver, aiming for 2 metre distancing between occupants (I have experienced this when my sister in law had radiotherapy for Thyroid Cancer, picked her up from hospital and she had to sit as far from me as possible :greengrin )
windows in the car should be opened as far as possible taking account of weather conditions to improve ventilation in the space
occupants in the car, including the driver, should wear a face covering provided it does not compromise driver safety in any way
occupants should perform hand hygiene before entering the vehicle and again on leaving the vehicle
occupants should avoid eating in the vehicle
passengers in the vehicle should minimise any surfaces touched
keep the volume of any music/radio to a minimum to prevent the need to raise voices in the car
the longer the journey, the higher the risk; keep journey times to the minimum feasible and do not linger in the vehicle before or after the journey itself

where non-household members are car-sharing, the car must be cleaned regularly (at least daily) and particular attention should be paid to high risk touch points such as door handles, electronic buttons and seat belts. General purpose detergent is sufficient unless a symptomatic or confirmed case of COVID-19 has been in the vehicle in which case a disinfectant (e.g. chlorine-based product) should be used

Hibernian Verse
20-05-2021, 02:16 PM
If so, PM me. I'll be leaving the Wirral at about 6.30 am on Saturday morning. If we lose I'll be heading back on Sunday. If we win, Monday. :greengrin

Good effort. Hope you enjoy your trip/stay and if you're able to help another Hibby out all the better.