PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final in Porto

Iain G
17-05-2021, 12:09 PM
Anyone any suggestions on where to go watch the game in Porto, the city in Portugal?

Northernhibee
17-05-2021, 12:10 PM
Don’t know if he’d be happy with that, especially if Daz takes his starting place.

Iain G
17-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Don’t know if he’d be happy with that, especially if Daz takes his starting place.

I guess you are here all week? 🤣

rodhibs55
17-05-2021, 02:07 PM
You could try Ryans Bar. Its just up from Riberia Square. The guy who runs it, Paulo is mad on his football. There are a few screens in the bar and I am sure if you chat to him he would put it on one of them for you. He's a real good guy. I used to stay in the hotel just across the road (Carris) when I was over there on business so frequented his bar a lot.
Hope this helps.

Iain G
17-05-2021, 02:22 PM
You could try Ryans Bar. Its just up from Riberia Square. The guy who runs it, Paulo is mad on his football. There are a few screens in the bar and I am sure if you chat to him he would put it on one of them for you. He's a real good guy. I used to stay in the hotel just across the road (Carris) when I was over there on business so frequented his bar a lot.
Hope this helps.

Thank you! 👍

Stick
17-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Hope this helps.

That’s one of the things that I love about this site, is that no matter how obscure the question is, someone has the answer. Who needs Wikipedia.