PDA

View Full Version : The Great Marciano Missing Mystery

Hibbyradge
13-05-2021, 07:18 AM
Has the reason for his omission been explained yet?

Apologies if it's covered in another thread. I haven't caught up yet.

calumhibee1
13-05-2021, 07:19 AM

His wife and kid were on a flight to Tel Aviv that got sent back to Frankfurt for obvious reasons.

Dont think there’s been an official explanation but I’d presume it’s something to do with that.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2021, 07:21 AM
I think he was worried about his wife and child stuck on route to Israel in i think Germany, i wouldn't be wanting to fly into that country anytime soon.

Booked4Being-Ugly
13-05-2021, 07:22 AM

Hasn't been officially explained but it looks like his wife and kid's flight to Israel was rerouted due to the trouble over there atm.

His mind would have been elsewhere on making sure they were alright i'd imagine.

mayo hibee
13-05-2021, 07:22 AM
His heavily pregnant wife and his child were stranded in Frankfurt trying to get to Tel Aviv, which is currently under rocket attack.

Understandable that he would be stood down in the circumstances and no need for an official explanation to be honest.

Hopefully it gets sorted out and he gets one more start against Celtic as well as benching for the cup final before he leaves.

Hibbyradge
13-05-2021, 07:25 AM
Thanks all.

I was aware of that. I just wondered if it had been confirmed.

Diclonius
13-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Yup, think it's pretty clear cut that he's worried about his family.

Since452
13-05-2021, 08:11 AM
Horrible situation for him to be in. Pray his family stay safe and well.

Sean1875
13-05-2021, 08:16 AM
Aye perfectly understandable for him to be missing last night given the circumstances. Was hoping he would get a run out at the weekend for a final game for us but things like this are far more important than football at the best of times, letalone a dead rubber game.