PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Zoom Parties

11-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Maybe the club could arrange some cup final zoom parties so we can create a bit of atmosphere in our living rooms. It might not be for everyone but I think it would be pretty cool having 100+ other fans on the laptop cheering the team on along at the same time I am.

I imagine we've got a few on here who have a subscription so we could organise something ourselves however putting meeting codes on here would be inviting gatecrashers. Mind you they can be kicked out easily enough.

Anyone think this is a worthwhile idea?

Carheenlea
11-05-2021, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't be for me. I`m very much out of my comfort zone on zoom and dont particularly enjoy it. Cup Final days are to be enjoyed with friends/family and a social occasion like this with people I don`t know would be my worst nightmare - fellow Hibs fans or not!

gbhibby
11-05-2021, 10:18 PM
There was a Hearts fans gogglebox at last years final. Some people could arrange something like that. Don't share it unless we win.

AliboyFC
11-05-2021, 11:16 PM
I wouldn't be for me. I`m very much out of my comfort zone on zoom and dont particularly enjoy it. Cup Final days are to be enjoyed with friends/family and a social occasion like this with people I don`t know would be my worst nightmare - fellow Hibs fans or not!

Yeah I cant speak to new people haha.

AZhibee
12-05-2021, 03:14 AM
Would be interested in that, not much fan interaction watching from bed at 0600. Suppose I would have to get dressed though. :flag: