PDA

View Full Version : SC Shirt embroidery

Scònaldò
11-05-2021, 06:07 AM
There was a thread on here long ago regarding getting the date embroidered on the SC Shirt. I’m wondering if anyone has the name of the place that done it?

Ta.

CentreLine
11-05-2021, 06:19 AM
There was a thread on here long ago regarding getting the date embroidered on the SC Shirt. I’m wondering if anyone has the name of the place that done it?

Ta.

Surely the thread should have been on the shirt? 🤔

Bristolhibby
11-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Surely the thread should have been on the shirt? 🤔

I’m sure people will cotton on soon.

J

Ringothedog
11-05-2021, 09:03 AM
It will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack looking that far back

Bristolhibby
11-05-2021, 09:15 AM

Ta.

In all seriousness, I waited until after the event in 2016 then took a screen grab down to my local sports embroidery and printing place and got them to add it. That way I got the exact wording and spreading.

I still have that shirt from that year with the league cup final printing on it (less said about that the better).

J

Hibs Class
11-05-2021, 09:25 AM

Ta.

I don't remember the name of the place but IIRC it was a fabric shop either on Leith Walk or just off it

offshorehibby
11-05-2021, 09:27 AM
There's a wee shop on Duke St that Max Yarns Embroidery. Although weather it's still open/trading i'm unsure. The girls a good Hibby as well

tanfield
11-05-2021, 10:26 AM

Ta.

Responded to your PM 👍

Hector Mudflap
11-05-2021, 12:19 PM
I had the purple and yellow/green Bukta shirt done with the badge embroidered and then the Bukta logo on the right breast as well. I paid to have the template made so if anyone wants the club crest (old with the crown) put on anything then they can use my file to have it stitched which will save them an easy £25. Having the date added to any top professionally is pretty standard fare for them.
The place I used was NameDroppers in Cowdenbeath. Could not recommend them highly enough.

made a braw job so they did.

offshorehibby
11-05-2021, 12:38 PM
There's a wee shop on Duke St that Max Yarns Embroidery. Although weather it's still open/trading i'm unsure. The girls a good Hibby as well

Just past shop and it is open