PDA

View Full Version : Grey away top

Last Minute
04-05-2021, 08:56 AM
When was the last time we wore the grey away top? we have been wearing the yellow for some time. Anybody know ?

04Sauzee
04-05-2021, 09:00 AM
When was the last time we wore the grey away top? we have been wearing the yellow for some time. Anybody know ?

I can only think of the Celtic away game early in the season? Can't remember seeing them in it after that at all? League cup games perhaps?

Keith_M
04-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Aside from an extra reason to bring in a bit of cash, I fail to see why we even need three strips.

Pagan Hibernia
04-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Shame really. I like the shirt. Particularly the purple parts of it

danhibees1875
04-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Aside from an extra reason to bring in a bit of cash, I fail to see why we even need three strips.

With European adventure(s) coming up we'll have 4 strips for next season. :greengrin

Greenbeard
04-05-2021, 09:58 AM
With European adventure(s) coming up we'll have 4 strips for next season. :greengrin
FFS if we need a 4th option it should just be "skins". And for the younger generation that is not a technical sportswear garment.
Might also get Newell making more of an effort to run around to keep warm.
In fact Hibs should take the lead and have a body-paint strip. Would stop all the jersey pulling that goes on. (Unless you are Polar Bear.)

Bristolhibby
04-05-2021, 10:04 AM

Is it four for Europe? I thought it was three.

As an aside I saw a chap on his bike with the pink goalie shirt down here in between Chippenham and Castle Combe. I was heading the other way, but definitely had Thank You NHS on it.

Small world. Anyone a Wiltshire Hibby?

J

CJHibby
04-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Bristol Hibby..was it Mickie Weir :thumbsup:
We're here, we're there, we're every f......where...

G15 Hibs
04-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Matt Macey's worn the grey strip a few (most?) of the times he's played. Doesn't seem to be a particular goalie kit, just the regular strip on top of a grey underthing.

I think its quite smart, as a renowned sports fashion connoisseur.

ancient hibee
04-05-2021, 10:18 AM

Or even two strips. Personally think the yellow kit is horrendous.

Roxyhibee
04-05-2021, 11:04 AM
I did manage to sneak it into one of our band videos last year, covering a bit of the badge with the end of a scarf so the 2 unsuspecting Jambos in the band had no idea. It was useful for that I suppose..

my left peg
04-05-2021, 12:24 PM
I think Macey wore the grey strip in the cup against Motherwell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

basehibby
04-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Or even two strips. Personally think the yellow kit is horrendous.

Ach wheesht will ye :wink:. I just got my yellow strip delivered. I gather that the players like wearing it as it gives them a feeling of connection to the fans - because it's got hundreds of our names written all over it (including mine :big grin:).

NB - Alex Ferguson would agree it's better than the grey one :wink: